• Performed server technical support, maintenance and patching.
• Supported: VM Ware, Exchange2010, SharePoint, RDS Server, Synergize, EDI hardcoding and functionality, Truck Mate Shipping software.
• Performed telecommunications project management, setup, and support (Avaya).
• Performed some carpentry.
• Performed duties of IT desktop Administrator (desk top support).
- IT Desktop Administrator at Certified Freight Logistics
- Self Employed Contractor at
- Customer Service Agent at Shopatron
- Professional Services Support Technician at Fleet Management Solutions, Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Electronics Technology
- Certificate - Network Systems Administration
Responsible for maintaining a complex computing environment with a mixture of UNIX/Linux/Windows/Mac desktops, as well as portables and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, tablets, and cell phones.
● Other responsibilities include solving IT request tickets, installation, configuration, network connectivity, and patch management and application support of desktop systems.
● Follow University enforced HIPPA regulations and assist users to ensure all endpoints are in compliance.
● Significant user interactions through reporting, documentation, troubleshooting of hardware and software problems. While also providing A/V support to conference rooms and performing any additional duties as assigned.
- DESKTOP ADMINISTRATOR at COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY IRVING MEDICAL CENTER
- SERVICE DESK ANALYST at NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INTERN at BULGARI CORPORATION OF AMERICA
- HELP DESK ANALYST at FORDHAM UNIVERSITY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Administration & Information Systems
Provides support for the Ascension Health National Office in St. Louis, MO. IT/IS Department supporting over 1,500 employees at the office and remotely; Creating Active Directory, VPN and/or resetting passwords on user accounts on Windows Server domain controllers, and Steel Belted Radius Servers. Join computer to domain and move in correct OU based on customer’s department and requirements. Setup Network printers on print servers. Build images for deployment on desktop / laptop workstations. Backup images for company information purposes as required. Activate and setup blackberries on enterprise network. Build/Image laptops/desktops for deployment. Pull backup tapes daily to store offsite and updates database. Recall backup tapes as needed for restores as required. Install and supports specific departmental applications and coordinates with their vendors to insure full operational performance. Provides technical support and train technicians. Works directly with IS Security in identifying infected systems and performing removal of malware, spyware and viruses prior to putting systems back on network. Performs daily trouble tickets and resolves customer’s problems. Write documentation for other technicians on complex software/hardware issues associated with the Ascension Health National Office. Provides 24/7 Executive technical support and Home office setup and troubleshooting. Perform Asset management, receiving duties. Check warranty information, activate, or surplus equipment; Performs duties by logging in to Broadband Building System Manager Server to generate Visitor Wireless Access cards for Ascension Health visitors/vendors at the Ascension Health National Office in St. Louis. Contact and coordinates with vendors Ascension Health have leased equipment and that are on the network to perform and maintain vital security updates to protect and maintain full operational status. Performs daily inspection of conference rooms and associated A/V and computer equipment; assist as required in conference room setups and A/V equipment setup for meetings. Maintains loaner equipment (Air Cards, Projectors, Laptops,)
- Desktop Administrator at Ascension Health
- Desktop Support Specialist at DynCorp / Naval Surface Warf
- 00 Computer Technician, Assistant Store Manager at Quality Computer Services
- to1/98 Forestry Technician at San Bernardino National Forest
10 years, 6 months at this Job
Support an office of 300 and 700+ users globally
● Work Directly with InfoSec, Networking and DevOps
● Lead team projects
● AD Administrator
● O365 Administrator
● BMC Administrator
● Sophos Administrator
● Intercall Administrator
● Footprints Administrator
- Desktop Administrator at Pro Unlimited
- IT Associate at Alarm.com
- Consultant at Cooptek
- Lab Aide at City College SF Technology Learning Center
4 months at this Job
• Supported 2 buildings with 600 users via email, phone, in-person and chat.
• Provided prioritized Tier II/III desktop, helpdesk and network troubleshooting
• Assisted with move of 400 users to new building, resulting in 97% uptime
• Resolved printer configuration and printing issues
• Created/Disabled desktop PC's for new and terminated employees.
• Supported 100's of remote users via Bomgar and Team Viewer
• Shipped/Received replacement components, devices and peripherals
• Used Samanage ticketing system to prioritize and facilitate ticket closure.
• Highly familiar with user administration with Activity Directory
• Assisted in troubleshooting/resolving LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Scheduled and coordinated with 3rd party vendors to supervisor/verify job completion
• Collaborated cross departmentally to resolve complex and/or intermittent network, server/app issues
- Desktop Administrator at Team Health
- IT Desktop Support Technican II at The Walt Disney Company
- IT Engineer at HCS/JD Power
- Virtual Tech Support at Hulu LLC
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Computer Network Engineering - Computer Network Engineering
• Build Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 images for student laptops and surplus machines
• Built a Windows Server 2019-based Windows Deployment Server to deploy those images
• Maintain, upgrade, and keep inventory of college-owned assets
• Interview, train, and manage student workers
• Act as a point of escalation for student technicians
- Desktop Administrator at Marist College
- Student Technician at Marist College ResNet
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems
Responsible for all server, hardware, software, network and user planning, implementation, support and maintenance for 300+ employees in three locations across two states as well as mobile support for 40+ on the road sales representatives and 150+ warehouse workers with mobile computing devices. Managed Desktop Support Analyst to ensure entry level end user support goals were achieved.
• Designed and managed all IT aspects for the creation of a new warehouse in Janesville WI from an empty building to a fully functional Distribution Center that now ships $15 million of product an hour. This project included interfacing with management, other staff, vendors and contractors to meet project deadlines as well as LAN and WAN network design to ensure proper connectivity. The IT portion of the project was completed two weeks ahead of schedule.
• Reviewed, purchased and implemented VOIP system across all three locations.
• Created and maintained technical documentation for all IT systems.
• Implemented Cleo Clarify EDI system for data integration between partners for purchasing and invoicing.
• Created Active Directory policy and managed organizational units for folder security and efficiency.
• Responsible for forecasting, developing and designing technology plans to meet company goals.
• Investigated, tested and implemented high-speed SAN to meet the needs of a growing VMWare server stack, ensuring room for growth as well as providing reliability and redundancy for critical systems.
• Purchased and installed Veeam backup software to protect critical company data.
- Network/System/Desktop Administrator at Upper Lakes Foods
- Technology Director at Wrenshall School District
- Tier II Service Technician at Compudyne
- Field Technician at Northland Designs
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education - Education
Provide remote Tier 1 technical support to clients across the country, including some overseas. Support is provided for OS, hardware, software, and/or Line-of-Business applications, through phone, chat, and remote connection to workstations. Manage tickets, track time worked, and select appropriate working categories within a built-in-house CRM system. Provide regular on-site visits to clients to assist with technical issues in-person. Work with my team to resolve difficult issues, escalating when necessary. Share knowledge of common issues and client environments with the team to ensure seamless support. Keep track of inventory for client billing. Manage the setup and configuration of new PCs, as well as shipping them to end users. Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends as needed.
- Desktop Administrator at Accent Consulting
- Help Desk Support at Bear Republic Brewing Company
- Desktop Support Technician at PCM Sarcom / Emerson
- Foreman at Advanced Casework Industries
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Imaged/Re-imaged desktops for deployment using Altiris Agent.
• Cloned and Erased to DOD standards HD's using Startech Cloner.
• Configured software for desktops per department use.
• Backed up and restored user data.
- Desktop Administrator at Insight Global / Clark County
- Installation Support Technician at Insight Global / Campbell's Soup
- Installation Technician at Rose International / Kaiser Permanente
- Installation Support Specialist at Smart Source
1 month at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronics
• Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
• Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
• Utilizes the corporate ticketing system to ensure that all incoming tickets are handled appropriately and applies both information technology and corporate policies to ticket processing when applicable
• Writes documents to provide standard solutions
• Recommends improvements to support processes as needed to improve service levels for end users and to reduce response and resolution times
• Provides friendly and cooperative service to all end-users at all times
- Desktop Administrator at PINNACLE AGRICULTURE DISTRIBUTION
- IT Technician at Front Range Community College
- Deployment Technician at ANM
- Service Engineer at Foss
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Arts
- AAS - Programming