Assist to monitor incident and closing ratio. HP Service Manager presently closing ten to fifteen tickets per day. Desktops, laptops and docking stations, Thin Clients, Mac's, installation IP Communicator and workstations, Monitor setup and resolution for two and three monitors. VM clients, RSA 84.1SP4 tokens. Cisco AnyConnect VPN. PXE boot imaging environment. Window, Mac, Citrix, Microsoft office 365 for Windows and Mac Lynch. Skype Internal and external client base call center remote desktop for Windows and Mac. Hardware Lenovo, Compaq, IBM, Thin Clint's, Apple, Tablets, Printers, Mobile Software Network LAN, MAN, WAN, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS SCCM, BomGar, over 200 in company applications, Desktop 2010, 2008, 2007, Windows XP, Vista, 2003, 2000, VM servers, Migration USMT Window 7 to windows 10 workstations, Security Symantec Norton, Application security, Access Control, Firewall, SecureDoc, bit locker, HP Asset manager v 9.50, UPS shipping and tracking. Over ten years of customer service experience with the emphasis on the customers is always right.
- Penn Medicine Desktop Analyst, PHL at Insight Global at Penn Medicine Desktop Analyst
- Desktop Analyst (contract) at Insight Global at Cigna Health, PHL
- Desktop Analyst (contracting) at Wppt, LLC
- Desktop Analyst (contract) at Insight Global at Wyndham Worldwide Resorts Orlando FL
3 months at this Job
• Serve as a Desktop Analyst/Jr. System Administrator role maintaining, configuring, troubleshooting, and resolving IT infrastructure from layer 1 to layer 7
• Analyze, configure, and troubleshoot network issues, firewall rules, ACL, content filtering, whitelist/blacklist, and traffic usage via Meraki interface
• Implement Cisco MV22 Cameras to use as a physical & deterrent control via Meraki Interface, VLAN, and DHCP
• Perform command line functions such as ping, tracert, netstat for network diagnosis on PC, Meraki Interface, and ScreenConnect tool
• Manage and inspect potential threats, malwares, and unapproved applications/USB devices on Carbon Black and Falcon CrowdStrike
• Examine potential phishing emails via Mimecast while also educating users on the importance of security awareness such as social engineer attacks
• Establish group policy for password requirements and educate users on password behaviors requiring the use of strong passwords
• Create and maintain new and existing users in Active Directory, in-house Exchange server, and Office 365 Exchange server
• Provide user role-based privileges per requests via e-mail while also maintaining least privileges when users change roles
• Perform Onboard/Offboarding according to company’s policy and procedure
• Travel to Salt Lake City & Naperville’s office for deployment of IT equipment and Shoretel switch
• Utilize a large portion of remote sessions to Windows Server 2012, 2016 to update and configure system as needed
• Maintain existing Dell servers, Cisco Meraki switches MX400, MS350, MS425, Cohesity, VMware vSphere, client workstations
• Configure, troubleshoot, resolve issues on Dell AIO, Dell laptop, Surface Laptop, HP printers, Android, and iOS mobile devices
• Travel to colocation (Peak10/Flexential) to learn on installation of switches and servers
• Collaborate with various vendors such as Cohesity, Dialpad, Microsoft, and Dell
- Desktop Analyst at Commercial Credit Group, Inc
- Technical Support Specialist, (Contract) at Accrue Partners at TIAA-CREF
- Desktop Support at Desktop Support, Finance of America Mortgage, LLC
- Technical Analyst, (Contract) at Express Employment Professional at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
As a Desktop Analyst at Nuevo Lindo Horizon LLC, my duties inolve purchasing, installing, and maintaining the technological hardware within the organization. I also monitor and oversee staff who handle ticketing and support for the staff of the organization. I conduct research and with my expertise make purchases on hardware including but not limited to; phones, routers, modems, computers, cameras, and etc. My daily duties are to plan system updates, perform backups, mold techninal writing for future staff, and ensure all client issues are handled as soon as possible.
• Resolve complex technical issues that arose on client computer using troubleshooting
• Effectively make recommendations to IT users on selection of hardware and software
• Successfully administer user accounts, Exchange mailboxes, and security and distribution
• Install and maintain Windows and desktop software, service packs, patches, and anti- virus updates.
• Managed assets inventory and deployed desktop images to end users.
• Work directly with HR dealing with New Hire Onboarding Process and also trained
- Desktop Analyst at Nuevo Lindo Horizon LLC
- Sales Representative at Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Internet Sales Manager at Findlay Honda
- Transportation Security Officer at Department of Homeland Security Transportation Security Administration
6 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- AS - Business Administration
Indiana Pa FIS Global, the world's largest global provider of financial technology solutions, providing technology support to S&T Bank, one of the largest banks in Western Pennsylvania based in Indiana Pa, with approximately 70 branch offices in Western Pa, Ohio, New York and Harrisburg with approximately 1200 bank employees. Desktop Analyst Level 1 * Provide technical support for all 70 branch offices, tellers and bank staff. * Support End Users in a Windows 7 and MS Office environment. * Remote Troubleshooting utilizing Remote Desktop and Remote Viewer. * Support for VPN and RSA Token remote access for end users. * Mobile Device Management such as IPad's and Airwatch. * Log and keep track of Equipment Inventory, Ticket Management and Documentation * Trouble shoot network connectivity issues, hardware issues and software issues for users. * Image new Laptops and Desktops for users. * Install and upgrade business systems software. * After Hours Support for users and network issues for Branch Offices and ATM's. * Provide on-site support for hardware replacement. * Trouble shoot and support HP Printer issues. * Manage User Active Directory Accounts. * Sophos and Bit Locker Encryption for company laptops. * Act as Liaison between Networking, Platforms and Level 2 Network Engineers. * Provide superior support to customers and staff.
- Desktop Analyst Level at FIS Global, S&T Bank
- Business Analyst / Tech at Trib Total Media, Inc
- COLLEGE INTERNSHIP at FIS Global, S&T Bank
- Systems Technician at Precision Data Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - MIS
· Assisted with the deployment and configuration of over 1,400 desktops in the newly constructed Cook County Professional building. · Migrated user’s data, installed applications and performed a quality check to ensure system functionality. · Provides level II desktop support for hospital and health clinics. · Performs virus removal and remediation on affected computers.
- Desktop Analyst at RL Canning
- Technical Support Specialist at Apex Systems
- RSA Consultant at Apex Systems
- Security Administrator at Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts
Support I.T. infrastructure and systems for large law firm across 14 different offices in the US
➢ Manage Active Directory environment across all locations, including access, permissions, and audits
➢ Spearhead security focused national software rollout automation and workstation management efforts
➢ Manage an office environment that includes Exchange, Skype for Business, and OneDrive
➢ Provide support and assistance surrounding roll out, configuration, maintenance, upkeep, and troubleshooting of organization wide migration windows 10 and new video conference solution
➢ Provide desktop and remote support to workstations and systems across time zones
➢ Create internal process documentation to streamline and standardize I.T. processes and procedures
➢ Manage an HP Filesite server as a business wide cloud based secure storage solution that meets ISO 27001 Security Standard and maintain the secure documents contained within
➢ Work and communicate with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure all solutions meet all needs
- Desktop Analyst at Stinson Leonard Street
- System Analyst at Buchanan Technologies
- Software Analyst at Wolters Kluwer, CCH
- Cellphone Specialist at Walmart Superstore
10 months at this Job
Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for upgrades. Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule. Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization. Creating user accounts and managing active Directory based on company policies. Updating the knowledge base and creating new solutions for outdated information. Educating end users on how certain programs work. Remote desktop support. Windows 10 migration. Reimaging. Windows 360. remote desktop support, remote software deployment experience, etc. Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc. Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2007.
- DESKTOP ANALYST at Dallas County
- WAREHOUSE IT RECEIVING CLERK at Quest Diagnostics
- IT SUPPORT at MOSAIC Tech Resources Inc, Birdville ISD & Harris Methodist Hospital
- DESKTOP PRINTER TECHNICIAN at MOSAIC Tech Resources Inc, Birdville ISD & Harris Methodist Hospital
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
• Provided Onsite Desktop and Network Support for Chief Officers and Financial Services at Corporate Headquarters in a MS Windows Enterprise Environment
• Provided second level desktop support to onsite employees and for over 125 remote facilities including MS Windows PCs and Apple Mac systems.
• Acted as escalation point (Tier 2) for Service Desk Analysts (Tier 1)
• Performed IT Service Management functions and services in Service Now Platform using the ITIL Standards
• Monitored Enterprise wide Cisco networking devices using a custom NOC Interface (including routers, switches, and Disaster Recovery computers)
• Reviewed open problem tickets daily
• Responded to notifications and alert emails from syslogs from network monitoring agents
• Troubleshot LAN and Wifi network issues
• Managed user's network and cloud sessions via Citrix Director
• Managed Active Directory objects including User and Computer accounts, including Network Print Queues
• Monitored network applications to assist the Service Desk and customers with wifi and network outages and troubleshooting
• Approached Network Services Vendors regarding Backup Circuits issues
• Assisted with Mobile Device Configuration using mobile device management applications
• Escalated more complex issues to Tier 3: System Engineers, Systems Admins, Identity and Access Management (IAM), and System Engineering Teams
• Provided support in setting up audio and video technologies for conferences and meetings
- Desktop Analyst at Consulate Health Care
- End User Support Analyst at AAC, Inc
- End User Support Analyst at Catapult Technology
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate in Information Security & Assurance - Information Security & Assurance
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
• Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Researched, triaged and resolved complex problems independently.
• Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
• Assisted customers with order placing.
• Install/De-Install network switches
• Install/De-Install PCs, Servers, and peripheral equipment
• Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Dame ware, and Remote Desktop
- Desktop Analyst at Noramtec / Corning INC
- Desktop / Field Technician Engineer at Us Air
- Field Service Engineer at Flexprint INC
- Field Service Engineer at Tereck Office Solutions
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
Provide Level II support in a Windows W7 environment for in house and remote users using SCCM access tool > Support MS Office 2010, Lotus Notes 8.5, and Checkpoint VPN > Assist users with IBM and Fujitsu desktop/laptop issues > Support Build Room with computer rebuilds, data migration and deployment > Monitor Service Now queue and troubleshoot tickets
- Desktop Analyst at Allianz Technology
- Desktop Analyst at Foster's Wine Estates
- Customer Support Analyst at Academy of Art University
- Customer Support Analyst at UCSF Medical Center
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school