Desktop Analyst (August 2013 - Present) · Install hardware / software · Implement network installations / troubleshooting · Configure user profile · Diagnose / resolve software / hardware problems · Perform written/ verbal communication · Design desktop documentation · Change backup tapes Life Claims Supervisor Quality Control (October 2012-August 2013) Life Claims Specialist (August 2007-October 2012) Senior Claims Adjuster (March 2006-August 2007) Suspense Account Technician (October 2004-March 2006) · Trained / Coached others · Investigated problems · Reconciled accounts · Audited · Tested systems · Performed written/ verbal communication · Denied/resolved/ authorized payment · Processed Escheats/ Matured/ Unequity
- Desktop Analyst at Kemper Home Services
- Teller Coordinator at Bank of America
- Assistant Manager at Save-A-Lot
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Technology - Computer Science Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
* Provided technical assistance for Windows and Mac OS for Laptops & Desktops, Tablets & Smartphones, and Microsoft Office. * Installed, configured, and maintained the functionality of company desktop systems, together with peripheral appendages and software. * Ran regular checks, tests, and tracking procedures to prevent or identify problems. * Installed or advised installation of upgrades to prevent malfunctioning. * Supervised and performed installation of new IT network equipment and system software. * Liaised with vendors and made recommendations for purchase of hardware equipment * Performed routine maintenance on all user accounts, and data files. IT Desktop Analyst Uganda Telecommunication Ltd 2007 - 2016
- IT Desktop Analyst at Uganda Telecommunication Ltd
- Desktop Support Technician at Vodafone United Kingdom
9 years at this Job
Documentation Use Bomgar to remote Take calls for help with software, hardware, iphones, ipads Also helped with software acquisition, replacement hardware(laptops, iPhone, ipads, peripherals) Jobs are being outsourced to Costa Rica Break\fix Tier 2 Desktop Support Technician
- Desktop Analyst at Roche Diagnostics/ Eteam
- Break\fix Tier 2 Desktop Support Technician at Eli Lilly & Company/Modis
- Was primary caretaker at
- Forensic Desktop Support Technician at Eli Lilly & Company/Randstad
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Responsible for computer-related problems including software, hardware, and related equipment to determine the severity of problem and resolve in a timely manner.
• Analyzes the need for new equipment and the involvement in the installation of new desktop/laptop computer units.
• Image and refresh desktops/laptop through the utilization of SCCM.
• Assists 1000+ clients in troubleshooting their computer issues by various remote software (SCCM, VNC, RDP, Dameware).
• On-board new physician technical training on how to utilize each application including medical and office software.
• Providing direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, ISPs, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support.
- Desktop Analyst at Allscripts - PIH Health
- IT Administrator at Ettie Lee Youth & Family Services
- Network Engineer at Advanced Network Consultants, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Science - Network & Communications Management
Solving advanced Windows desktop issues, Escalation contact for front-end support personnel, First and third-party patching of Windows desktops, Deployment of applications via SCCM, Provide support for Database and development teams, Work with corporate IT to ensure compliance, Provisioning and maintenance of Windows desktop images, Management of corporate anti-virus and encryption software, InTune Mobile Device Management, Global escalation for Remote IT teams, Executive Support for weekly International Video conferences, Manage Computers and Sites in Active Directory, Test and implementation of Group Policies.
- Desktop Analyst at Tokio Marine HCC
- Epic (EMR) Technician at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Systems Administrator at Johns Hopkins
- Systems Administrator at University of Maryland
2 years at this Job
• Provided hardware and software support for local and remote end-users on various hierarchal levels for a major Enterprise Corporation.
• Partnered with the Desktop System and Security Engineering teams to help streamline and troubleshoot the SCCM imaging process for Task Sequence patching and Windows updating on PC/Workstations; laptops and desktop models, including Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations.
• Ensured that security requirements were being met for the PC refresh and deployment project.
• Responsible for monitoring and expediting my personal Service Now ticketing queue.
• Collaborated with End-User Management utilizing remote access software to remediate and troubleshoot complex technical issues for PCs, printers and ID/profile issues.
• Monitored network bandwidth and Task Sequence patches to detect errors and latency issues.
- Desktop Analyst at Johnson Controls
- IT Field Services / Desktop Support Technician at ASCENSION HEALTH CARE
- IT Field / Desktop Support Analyst at ROCKWELL AUTOMATION
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at U.S. Veterans Administration (VA)
3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
- Associate Degree
- Associate Degree - Electronic Technology
Responds to system trouble calls for all logistics and Configuration Center Services.
● Performs preventative maintenance and appropriate structured system checks of all systems.
● Completes Purchase Requests with financial budgets to accrue items for all US logistics centers.
● Administer user accounts, Exchange mailboxes, and security distribution
● Resolves complex technical issues that arise on client computer using troubleshooting methods.
● Install and maintain Windows and desktop software, service packs, patches, and anti-virus updates.
- Desktop Analyst at Tech Data Corp
- Tech Data Corp Desktop Analyst at Kelly Temporary Services
- IT Help Desk Support at Kelly Temporary Services
- Field Support Supervisor at RGIS LLC
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Assisted in Desktop migration, plugging ports, moved, added and efficiently upgraded the desktops.
- Desktop Analyst at Bortech IT Consulting
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - IT Administration
- - Business Administration
ProtoLabs, headquartered in Maple Plain, MN is a manufacturing company focusing on rapid turnaround on prototype parts and limited run production. The IT infrastructure consists of the following technologies and web-based applications:
• Windows 7/10
• MS Exchange
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe Acrobat
• Lync/Skype for Business
• Fujitsu Scanners
• Cisco Unity / CAD Phone System
• Desktop Central
• Active Directory
• HP Printers
• Microsoft Dynamics AX
• PC and Mac
• FogBugz (Ticketing System)
• VMWare Desktop
• Apple iPhone and iPad
• Windows Mobile (Barcode Scanners)
• Bitlocker Encryption
• Citrix XenDesktop
• Ricoh Copiers
• Websense Email Filter
• Sophos Anti-Virus Responsibilities
• Provided desktop and help-desk support for employees in multiple locations (Plant and office employees) in 3 states as well as providing support to users across Europe and in Japan.
• Imaged incoming desktops and laptops per department standards with requisite department software along with necessary updates. For plant operations, provided networking support for mills and display boards.
• Provisioned and setup all new-hire access. Responsible for all new-hire orientation including e-mail system best practices, phone setup and voice mail. Coordinated all off-boarding for exiting employees. Coordinated all access changes necessary for inter-department transfers.
• Received escalation from Tier I for administrative related tasks such server maintenance, manual software installation and other tasks requiring higher skills than Tier I knowledge.
• Worked with enterprise support groups and outside vendors to resolve problems.
• Supported remote users via VPN clients.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications including: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows 7 and 10, Windows Server
• Knowledge of network technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
• Participated in rotating on-call support
- Desktop Analyst at ProtoLabs
- Service Desk, Tier II at TCF Bank
- Desktop Support Technician at Welsh Companies, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Liberal Studies
• Delivered & setup desktops, laptops, & all peripherals in newly acquired clinics.
• Reimaged replacement laptop & desktop systems to windows 7 via SCCM.
• Performed walk through assessments of existing hardware & software in clinics.
• Setup desktops, laptops, & all peripherals at new campus.
- DESKTOP ANALYST at CHI St. Luke's Hospital
- DESKTOP ANALYST at Methodist Hospital
- HELP DESK ANALYST at Kelly Services
- HELP DESK/DESKTOP ANALYST at Cognizant Inc
5 months at this Job