• Assisting with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
• Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
• Repairing or upgrading computer systems as needed
• Providing Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
• Any other duties that the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop Manager or Lead Desktop Engineer may find necessary
- Desktop Engineer at Teleperformance Killeen Tx
- Long Term Substitute Teacher at KISD
- Counselor at Gateway Foundation
- Automotive Technician at L-3 Vertex Aerospace
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - ASS Cloud and Data center management
- - ASS Licensed Chemical
Hired as Teir 3 Desktop Engineer responsible for over 2100 systems, 1800 Voip phones, routers and switches, and Wi-Fi routers. Responsible for everything from building images to workstation imaging (MDT), installing and configuring software tools, hard drive and RAM installs, Active directory management and configuration, DHCP management and configuration, VLAN management and help desk manager. Key Contributions: Building Campaign 200 systems per campaign Pre and post migration, tracking system. Inventory for all commercial and company assest. Write new SOP (Standard operating procedures) which to help streamline production. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Tier 3 Desktop Engineer at TELEPERFORMANCE
- at Central Texas Orthodontics
- at ITT SYSTEMS/TACSWACAA
- Sevice Desk Nightshift lead at ITT SYSTEMS/TACSWACAA
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
10497 Town&Country Way, #430 Houston, TX 77024 832-389-5916 Todd Krum: Project Manager [email protected] Client: Service Corporation International Position: Desktop Engineer/Helpdesk Analyst Manager: Tom Chady 504-729-1465 [email protected] Duties: Installation of Meraki MX65 and MX64 Firewalls MS220 Switches and MR42 AP's Supervision of technicians on-site installating devices and providing tech support for the configuration of devices. Providing support to sites and location on the SCI network and monitoring of device operations on the Cisco Meraki DashBoard. Working with ISP providers to connect to internet/network devices and proper configuration to connect to firewalls, switches, and Ap's. Also providing help desk to users once firewall has been installed.
- Desktop Engineer/Helpdesk Analyst at Adroit Partners, Inc
- Therese Luther - Project Manager at Randstad Technologies
- Amy Sorensen - Project Coordinator at Advantage Resourcing
- Project Coordinator at MindLance IT Staffing, Inc
9 months at this Job
- - Business Mgmt
Addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking. Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals. Network and connect computers within organization to better communication. Asking targeted questions to diagnose problems. Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients., Order or buy computer systems and coordinate with purchase and supplies department. Used Microsoft SAM for asset management along with SCCM and Active Directory. Desktop Engineer working with EIS with Windows 10 for windows 10 deployment and service.
- Beverly Hills Blvd - Desktop Engineer at Cedars-Sinai Hospital
- Technology Specialist at Foley & Lardner Law Firm
- Tier 3 Service Desk Technician at United States Department of Veteran Affairs
1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapist - Marriage and Family Therapist
- MSCIS Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- MBA - Business Administration
Manage workstation configuration for approximately 1600 workstations
● Manager for Desktop Administration team
● Determine standard desktop and laptop hardware configuration for all company sites
● Provide technical and strategic leadership for new initiatives
● Develop deployment plans to manage all desktop configuration changes
● Implemented enterprise wide deployment of Kace k1000 systems management
● Migrated imaging platform from Symantec Ghost to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Desktop Engineer at NewRez
- Full Time Parent at
- Desktop Engineer at BAYADA Home Health Care
- Desktop Support Level 2 at Interpublic Group Global Information Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Senior Desktop Engineer tasked with administrating SCCM 2012 v1710 utilizing task sequences, script deployment, application packaging and deployment, packages, deployment monitoring, and query and reporting to manage a primarily Windows 10 and Windows 7 environment. Assigned lead role over all aspects of SCCM, including updating of actual SCCM environment, Distribution Point management and cleanup, Active Directory integration, SQL database management and cleanup, and Site configuration and role assignment. Managed a Cloud Management Gateway for all remote machines and users.
• Created and captured all new Windows 10 version updates for testing and phased roll outs using OSD task sequences. Managed and administrated all new application and software updates with proper testing and phased roll outs.
• Heavy focus on security and patching via a combination of Nessus/Tenable Security Center tools to identify and mitigate any and all vulnerabilities and security risks within the Windows 10 and 7 operating system and applications. Utilized SCCM for Powershell and Batch script deployments to mitigate any detected vulnerabilities or security risks. Deployed all monthly Windows Updates via SCCM using defined Test, Pilot, and Production device collections to control and manage all Microsoft security updates.
• Managed and completed Office 2013 to O365/Office 2016 upgrade through SCCM and management of all users and licenses via O365 Admin Portal.
• Administered and managed SalesForce ticketing system and CMDB to manage all company assets and inventory.
- Senior Desktop Engineer at National Mortgage Insurance
- Desktop and Applications Engineer at Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani LLP
- Information Systems Specialist at City of Berkeley
- Information Systems Specialist at Alameda County ITD
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Geography/GIS
• Data Migration using USMT (User State Migration Tool)
• Installed Windows 10 and PCs using SysPOINT
• Laptop, Desktop, and Mini Desktop deployment
• Scanned devices in and out of inventory
• Maintained inventory of IT assets
• Unboxed computers and equipment
• Monitor and docking station setup
• Client interaction
- Desktop Engineer at Capgemini
- Configuration Technician at CompuCom
1 month at this Job
- AAS in Information Technology Degree - Information Technology
Engineer packages and deployments of operating system image and end user device software.
● Lead Desktop Services team of 7 technicians for 28,000 users.
● Build and maintain Master Images for University users.
● Setup and maintain group policies in Active Directory.
● Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN /WAN environment.
● Use Security Compliance Manager (SCM) to configure and manage computers on private cloud using Group Policy and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
● Software packaging and distribution, operating system deployment and patching of antivirus using SCCM.
● Ensure organizational assets are protected and pass CIA Triad.
● Develop and test embedded software applications for institution use.
● Use SCCM Task Sequence to automate migration of Win7 to Win10 using In-Place (IPU) and Operating System Deployment (OSD) customization using task sequence.
● Sr. Desktop Engineer Team Member of the Year Award.
- Senior Desktop Engineer at University of North Texas
- Desktop Engineer at Capital One
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a minor - Math
• Organization of account\Client moves.
• Management of over 2500 desktop units for one of the largest call centers in the United States.
• Provide new user orientation for IT services provided.
• Troubleshooting Citrix/VPN server issues.
• Install & support desktop software and business applications.
• Work closely with Operations and Network team to resolve networking and operation issues.
• Adhere to standard ticket handling and escalation procedures.
- Desktop Engineer at Teleperformance
- Tier I Helpdesk Analyst at Teleperformance
- Customer Service Representative at Technion Communication Corporations
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Graphic Design
• Provide desktop support, integrating computers, software, and client data as needed
• Developed technical protocols for the company; includes hardware specs, standardized software for employee, instructions on the various technologies, and security
• Provide technical support for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, O365, Dell laptops/desktops, various network printers, and multiple server environments
• Procurement of hardware/software for the company and on-call for support issues
• Migrate users from On-Prem Exchange to O365
• Upgraded security software (Sophos Central) company wide with encryption using BitLocker.
• Upgraded and support Ivanti EDMS. Provisioning various workstations and mobile devices
• Deployment of Windows 10 to company via Ivanti/LANDesk
• VMWare Horizon setup and implementation for remote users and legacy apps
• Managed and organized the electronic recycling at corporate office
- Desktop Engineer at Distinguished Programs
- Junior Systems Administrator, Senior Systems Support Technician at 21st Century Fox - Head Office
- Help Desk Analyst at New York City Department of Education
- Desktop Deployment Lead at Credit Suisse First Boston
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science