Holmdel, NJ April 2018 - July 2018 Contract position offered by Envision LLC Migration Technician/Desktop Engineer - Was responsible for the migration/upgrade of client computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Migrated clients data and software applications to the new computer.
- Migration Technician/Desktop Engineer at FirstEnergy
- Migration Technician at HCL Tech
- Desktop Engineer/Migration Technician at Innocor, Inc
- Desktop Engineer/Project Manager at CBS Corporation
3 months at this Job
• Engineer packages and deployments of operating system image and end user device software.
• Lead Desktop Services team of 7 technicians for 28,000 users.
• Build and maintain Master Images for University users.
• Setup and maintain group policies in Active Directory.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN /WAN environment.
• Use Security Compliance Manager (SCM) to configure and manage computers on private cloud using Group Policy and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
• Software packaging and distribution, operating system deployment and patching of antivirus using SCCM.
• Ensure organizational assets are protected and pass CIA Triad.
• Develop and test embedded software applications for institution use.
• Use SCCM Task Sequence to automate migration of Win7 to Win10 using In-Place (IPU) and Operating System Deployment (OSD) customization using task sequence.
• Sr. Desktop Engineer Team Member of the Year Award
- Senior Desktop Engineer at University of North Texas
- Desktop Engineer at Capital One
- at Calyx Software
- Quality Control Technician at BrightPoint
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Network Communications
Delivered executive management expertise and innovation leadership while supervising imaging team. Responsible for successful rollout of Windows 7 to over 2300 devices, including Windows 7 Seamless Mobile Computing configuration.
SENIOR DESKTOP ENGINEER (05/2016 to Present)
Senior member of the Tier Two Technical Support Team. Responsible for providing exceptional deskside support to over 1200 customers at the National Science Foundation. This also included supporting the VIP customers. Was the lead for the Tier Two team for the last 4 months providing admin support as well as technical guidance to other team members. Planning and scheduling meetings were part of my responsibilities as well.
• Performed deployments of newly imaged laptops to customers (Included hardware & software setup)
• Provided essential image and technical support during three-day disaster recovery testing project
- SENIOR DESKTOP ENGINEER at National Science Foundation
- LEAD IMAGING/CONFIGURATION AND DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST at
- SENIOR TIER TWO TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST at National Science Foundation
- Supervised server administration at Marriott International
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I fulfill all break fix and troubleshooting within the campus hospital and outlying clinics. All general responsibility rests on the desktop team so I encounter various issues; anything from privacy screens for monitors to active directory issues with user's accounts, we handle everything.
- Desktop Engineer at Cook Children's Hospital
- IT Support at Hoffman Kelley Lopez LLP
- Retail Activations Tech Support at Consensus
- Materials Processor at Treasure Recycling
4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Phi Theta Kappa
- High School Diploma
Active Directory and Group Policy administration, hardware configuration. User Support for VPN,
MS Office, applications.
● Provided desk-side support for laptop, desktop computers, printers, and various other equipment.
● Responsible for setting up software and hardware for users. Also for the imaging of machines.
● Collaborated with other departments in a team-oriented environment.
● Performed general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized equipment.
- Desktop Engineer at Altair Global
- Technical Support Technician at Expedia
- AV Support Technician at Toyota North America
- Service Desk Technician at Fujitsu America
5 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
• Desktop support role with a focus on customer support
• Troubleshoot a wide variety of computer issues including software, network, and hardware applications.
• Responsible for providing technical support to all users at corporate, including C-level, over 600 health centers, and all corporate users that work remote.
• Migrate all Take Care and CHS (merger) systems to Premise
• Migrate all Windows 7 systems to Windows 10
• Participate in a weekly on call rotation (nights and weekends)
• Monitor the ticket queues, troubleshoot and resolve tickets in the Service Now management software.
- Desktop Engineer at Premise Health
- at Take Care
- IT Analyst at Care Here Health
- Federal Service Desk Analyst at Dell Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology - Computer Engineering Technology
Responsibilities: - Create Software Packages - Automate tasks using PowerShell - Administer Windows servers using PowerShell and WinRM - Collect Data about systems and services and display it in PowerBI - Administer desktop computers using Matrix 42 Empirum, BMC AMP and Jamf
- Desktop Engineer at PUMA North America
- Sr. Technical Analyst at Tufts University
- Sr. IT Client Support Specialist at Tufts University
- IT User Support Specialist at Tufts University
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Physics B.S
- Baccalaureate - French
• Tier 2 and tier 3 support technician for 600+ employers, to include all company executives.
• Development of desktop standards; using scripts, testing and deploying automated desktop solutions.
• Creating, maintaining, and deploying laptop and desktop images for current hardware and new models.
• Patch management and Group Policy management for all enterprise workstations
• Remote assistance through TeamViewer, Remote Desktop, and SCCM.
• Gained skills and proficiency in Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business, Windows 7, and Windows 10, Virus/Malware software, MS Endpoint Protection, File and Print Server management, and more.
• Configure and manage all Active Directory accounts for the entire company.
• Travel to various office locations to oversee moves, and setups of network and desktop equipment.
• Manage various vendor relationships, purchasing of equipment and dispatching of field technicians.
• Primary point of contact for Microsoft SCCM administration, and asset management.
• Assist in the completion of the company migration to Windows 7 from Windows XP.
• Shipping and receiving of all hardware deployments for all 30 field sites.
• Assist in field office network connectivity issues on Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access.
- Desktop Engineer at The Princeton Review
- OS Systems Administrator and Desktop Technician at Bose Corporation
4 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- High school
Desktop and imaging support - troubleshooting, repair and deployment in compliance with customer SLAs.
• Perform desk-side and remote support to end users, network equipment and infrastructure.
• Use reactive troubleshooting to identify current and potential problems with company IT assets and work with management to proactively correct them.
• Upgrade and refresh PCs as part of company-wide Windows 10 deployment.
• Test, implement and maintain desktop OS gold images (Windows 7, Windows 10), and customized factory PC images.
• Engineer and troubleshoot Windows client-server OS deployment using SCCM and other imaging tools.
• Verify and document system performance using OS-based tools. Interface with users and outside vendors on performance issues.
• Utilize service ticketing and knowledgebase system (Service Now) to maintain accurate incident and task list and document tested solutions in knowledgebase articles.
• Leverage telephone, email and text communication to keep users and managers apprised of the status and ETA for resolution of their issues.
- Desktop Engineer at Allison Transmission
- Independent Information Systems Contractor at Roberts, LLC
- IT Consultant, Telephony at Harvard University
- Senior System Engineer at Genesys
11 months at this Job
- - Business
http://colonialsavings.com/ 2600 West Freeway. Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817-878-3089)
Desktop Engineer Jr\CO-SCCM administrator
• Build and customize Windows 10 Corp image(Golden Image)
• Assist desktop support team with daily ticketing operations
• Work with system and infrastructure teams on daily issues
• Assisted in roll out of SCCM to the Colonial network
• Train and guide Desktop team with SCCM and windows 10 issues
• Create and share KB documentation with Engineer and Desktop team to assist with installing and troubleshooting application and system issues
• Main point of contact to C-level executive issues
- Desktop Engineer Jr\CO-SCCM administrator at Colonial Savings INC
- Sr.Level 2 Support Desktop Technician / Network Analyst\Technician at Colonial Savings INC
- Software Rationalization Analyst-GME/GOP Project at XTO/ExxonMobil
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst at Catapult Technology
1 year, 3 months at this Job