Performed the duties of IT-Manager for nearly a year before the position was renamed IT Network and Desktop Manager. During this time, I also filled the role of IT-Director for several months until the position was permanently filled. I also continued working as the Senior Network Engineer managing two data centers and several different offices throughout North America. I assisted the IT-Systems team members with historical knowledge regarding the company's infrastructure and systems design. Directly assisted the IT-Director by completing audits for several compliance organizations. I would also perform the IT-Director duties when he was unavailable. Currently an escalation point for all IT teams during outages. Interacted with several vendors and ISP carriers to ensure projects or tasks were completed. Participated in the annual budget process for the IT Department. performing the tasks of Senior Network Engineer designing and scheduling network projects while working as IT-Network Manager and interim IT-Director. Trained the Network Engineer 2 technician to improve his practical knowledge. Managed the System Engineer 1 team members plus I am responsible for their budget items and as an escalation point. Relied on my historical experience and knowledge of Redflex systems to assist other teams within the organization resolve issues plus build out additional infrastructure to support the organization globally. Major tasks and duties:
• Ensure the corporate systems and infrastructure are NIST, SOC2, CJIS, and PCI compliant.
• Work with a third-party security company to identify any malicious traffic and quickly resolve any issues which may be identified
• Assist IT-Director to build and maintain the annual IT budget
• Participate in the hiring process for new IT personnel
• Main point of contact for vendors and ISP providers
- IT Network and Desktop Manager at Redflex Traffic System
- Network Engineer 3 at Redflex Traffic System
- Network Engineer at Infocrossing, Inc
- NOC Network Engineer at CrystalTech Web Hosting, Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- CCNA - Cisco Network Academy
- None - Basic Electronics
• Plan, coordinate, research and implement new IT strategies
• Manage help desk system
• Remote management and monitorinng of end nodes and install latest virus definitons and critical updates
• Configuring Cisco routers, ASA's and Sonicwall for network security and content filtering and VPN Tunneling across multiple sites
• Documenting IT related processes and procedures to ensure effective support for organization goals
• Management and maintenance of all domain conrollers and member servers on Premise
• Management and maintenance of DC's on Azure
• MS-Exchange 2013 operations
• Office365 admin center operations
• VMware and Windows Hypervisor
• Develop new and revise existing SOP's to meet and exceed compliance standards
• Ensure backups, quick and effective recovery from failure
• Provide support for shoretel VOIP systems
• Work with external vendors and third party service providers.
- Network Engineer / Desktop Manager at Cytel Inc
- Remote Server Engineer at Network Outsource
- Principal Staff Consultant at Core BTS
- Network Admin / Engineer at Mercyfirst
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Following all customer asset management procedures via EAMS (Enterprise Asset Management System), including documenting receipt from the vendor, tracking movement of devices to the end-users' location, delivery schedules, acknowledgement of end-user receipt, and tracking return of equipment to inventory.
➢ Backing up user data and profiles from the old workstation to the customers network.
➢ Effectively communicates step-by-step solutions to end-users.
➢ Unpacking and settling up the laptop and docking station and/ or desktop, using asset management procedures as defined by the clients team in compliance with customer requirements.
➢ Connecting the new workstation to any deskside peripherals, and to the network.
➢ Setting up new workstation to connect to network assets such as back-up drives and printers.
➢ Knowledgeable of current technological issues and advancements.
➢ Installing any new cabling provided with the new equipment.
➢ Installing any user unique software that is WIN 10 compatible.
➢ Loading user profile and data to the new workstation.
➢ Confirming all items assigned in ServiceNow to the user are correct.
➢ Update GO computer name and Citrix computer name.
➢ Pack-up the old workstation and hard drives for shipping to designated addresses.
➢ Providing temporary customer support after completion of refresh.
➢ The new HP workstations will be deployed with Windows 10.
➢ All WIN 10 compatible Dell models will be reimaged using a defined SOP.
➢ Replace the server, switch and desktops in the NOC (Network Operational Center) room.
➢ Work on Citrix Director, Studio add and delete laptop, desktop, users and groups to the organization database.
➢ Push and pull software magnetic for BigFix. Push and pull software on the platform with apps (iPhone, Window, Lenox and Citrix.
➢ Using Services now database for ticketing systems.
➢ Supporting Executive and employees across the enterprise including White Glove Desktop End-user support, IT Asset Management (ITAM), Network Printer and MDM Support for Executive Customer.
➢ In the event that issues are observed which are not in scope of Desktop Engineering (e.g. issues in network latency, Active Directory, etc.), immediately raise these issues to the Desktop Manager and relevant Project Manager.
- Desktop Support Technician at Apex SYSTEMS
- Desktop Support Technician 2 at Spear Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
Duties and Responsibilities
• IT Remote Desktop Support Specialist - Connect and communicate with clients using our online portal and recommend appropriate solutions based on the client's description of the situation and diagnosis. Perform upgrades, repairs and applicable installations using online chat, phone, and/or remote desktop software. We also diagnose operating system problems (Windows, Mac), repair all issues and remove malware as defined by scopes of work. Perform network setup and troubleshooting services. Recommend upgrades that are appropriate and applicable to the client's needs or desire. Maintain a flexible schedule and work load. Display a high degree of professionalism, courtesy and client service throughout all client interactions.
• Remote Desktop Manager and Teamviewer - as primary tools in monitoring systems, desktops and computer servers to ensure working efficiency, day-to-day smooth operations, up and running POS computers, accurate data feedback from office to branches and vice versa.
• Helpdesk Support Level 1,2,3 - Providing first, second and third level contact and convey resolutions to customers issues, properly escalation of unresolved queries to the next level support and tracking, routing and redirecting problems to the correct resources and update customer data and produce reports. Achievements/Significance
• Storepoint System Production and Conversion - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2015) - planning and convert all GABC boutiques nationwide over 400 sites with new enhance POS System that be more capable to time-to- time to get updates and sending of sales to server faster and easy to use.
• Windows 7 Migration Project - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2015) - converts all GABC boutiques computers nationwide over 400 sites from Windows XP to Windows 7.
• POS Refreshment Project - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2015) - converts all GABC boutiques computers over 400 sites from their old computer to new computer to avoid numerous hardware problems.
• VPN Migration - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2014) - upgrades VPN application of all GABC boutiques over 400 sites.
• Data Center Migration - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2013) - transfer data center / server computer to new building of GABC and setup all company computers/printers/network and telephone.
• RAS to DSL Migration - Team Member (GABC's Great Awards for Innovation Year 2012) - convert over 300 boutiques from Dial-up connection to DSL Connection
• CCTV Installation - Team Member (Implementation to All GABC's Store) - Install and configure CCTV cameras all over GABC boutiques for security and mall provision.
• POS Termination - Team Member - Terminating all old computers that was been migrated to new and updated software during the Window 7 migration and POS Refresh project.
- IT Support Specialist/Remote Desktop Support Specialist at Golden ABC, Inc
- Technical Support Engineer for Operations/Field Support Engineer at Golden ABC, Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
hires\terminations email apps utilized: Good For Enterprise & Outlook for iphone\android, native Microsoft Exchange
• HP, Lenovo, Dell laptop\desktop systems and Tablet support
• Windows 10, 7, & XP
• Ghost and Acronis re-imaging tools
• ServiceNow and FreshService incident\request ticket tracking systems
• Altiris Console Manager and SCCM for remote software distribution
• Konica Minolta and Xerox network printing solutions
• OrangeHRM (timekeeping) and HEART (field support ticketing) proprietary supplication support
• Office 365 support (including Admin) Microsoft Office 2003-2016 suites,
• Remote access capability via Bomgar & Skype
• Symantec and Sophos Antivirus and Sophos Endpoint Encryption and Firewall support
• Active Directory, account\security group\distribution list creations, file server share permissions, and employee new
• Mobile phone support: iPhone\Android\Blackberry -- AT&T\Verizon\Sprint- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Procurement & device Troubleshooting,
• ShoreTel\Mitel, Cisco-- LAN Line device client & server support
• Internal instant messaging tools: Spark & Skype
• Windows 7 to 10 Migrations
email apps utilized: Good For Enterprise & Outlook for iphone\android, native Microsoft Exchange
- IT Desktop Support Specialist at KRATOS Defense & Security Solutions\Securitas Electronic Security
- 3rd Level Lab Systems Support Specialist at ISS at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- 2nd\3rd Level Desktop Support Technician at TekSystems at Western Union
- Computer Support Technician at The Bee Line at Eisai Pharmaceuticals
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Micro-computer Business Systems
- - Accounting
• Main Contact for Active Directory Creation, Access and Disabling User Accounts.
• Financial and application support for end users across all departments like Equity Traders in Securities, Fixed Income, Assets, Private Banking and Commercial Banking.
• Diagnosed and determined technical hardware and software issues for Windows 7 Professional
• Traced Hardware inventory using Assets Management Explore for Information Security.
• Performed Windows 7 migration from IBM blades to over 200 HP600 Mini desktop computers.
• Configure end user Cisco phone also Apple Id for 120 IPhone users in NY.
• Responsible for new user and visitor computer setups for each Department.
• Liason between Brazil IT department to NY for network setups and upgrades.
• Managing Virus Definition and Network threat Via Symantec Endpoint Protection daily and monthly bases.
• Building Images with Active Boot for deployment to desktop and laptop.
• Led Team of Six coworkers to Move 200 Desktops and Laptops.
• Open and Close Tickets with JIRA System.
• Some experience with Powershell, Python
• Knowledge and Support of Citrix VDI.
• AT&T Global Network Client for VPN.
- Senior Desktop Support at Itaú Unibanco
- Desktop Support Supervisor at Bank of New York Mellon
- Blackberry Desktop manager at Bank of New York Mellon
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Information System - Computer Information System
Currently hired on a 3-month contract. The only onsite technician for Makeup Forever HQ and remote boutiques. Build new hires onsite new laptops from hiring to terminations. Create all MS Office accounts and Active Directory profiles. Create the users on Airwatch and download the profiles to the company iPhones.
• Oversee the day-to-day operational support for all Desktop/Laptop and all End-User Devices throughout the company onsite and remotely
• Provide support for all PC/iPhones/End-Use Devices, including off-hours support for critical issues when needed
• Use Landesk software distribution and patch management tools to ensure critical product and security patches are deployed to all the laptops
• Performs software installations on all desktops/laptops, and End-User devices
• Manage the company's Active Directory and Group Policies
• Build and maintain corporate desktop/laptop images
• Replace, repair, test, and resolve faulty laptop hardware failures
• Keep detailed inventory of all assets via Asset Panda
• Workspace Airwatch administrator
- Desktop Support Engineer at LVMH - Makeup Forever
- Jr. Systems Engineer / IT Field Technician at SoundShore Technology Group
- IT Trainer & Mobile / Desktop Support at New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Mobile Device & Desktop Support at NBC Universal
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management - Avaya Communication Manager Certified
account creation/changes, Exchange/O365 administration, file/print server access, etc.) sending ticket to appropriate group. SolidWorks, and varied in-house custom software.
account creation/changes, Exchange/O365 administration, file/print server access, etc.)
sending ticket to appropriate group.
SolidWorks, and varied in-house custom software.
- Sr. Desktop Support Engineer at Infinite Electronics
- Self-Employed IT Consultant at Self-Employed
- Site IT Manager at F5 Networks
- Assistant Manager/Tier 3 at GreenPages/LogicsOne
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Image, Install and configure desktops and laptops for various companies. Work with the help desk and desktop teams on tier 2/3 technical problems.
Image, Install and configure desktops and laptops for various companies.
Work with the help desk and desktop teams on tier 2/3 technical problems.
- Desktop Support Technician (Contractor) at Robert Half Technology
- Desktop Support Technician at DRAPER LABS, Inc
- Desktop Support Technician at AMTRAK, Inc
- Desktop Support Technician at CONNEXION SYSTEMS & ENGINEERING, Inc
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Science
Leveraged a reputation for technical acumen, strong team leadership, and history of results delivery, paired with an entrepreneurial spirit to oversee an 8-member team in deskside and telephone support, OS upgrades, and deployment of endpoint security software. Liaison among multiple departments; monitored manpower requirements to meet or exceed corporate objectives. Improved productivity and performance of employees through training and mentorship. § Created reports to assist management in strategy development and time-critical operational developments. § Maintained technology inventory and installed, configured, tested, and provided troubleshooting for computer hardware. § Assisted in information technology acquisitions, performing due diligence, initial run-up, and final recommendations. § Reviewed support team calls for potential training opportunities; led performance reviews, identified areas of required remediation, and streamlined internal operations.
Leveraged a reputation for technical acumen, strong team leadership, and history of results delivery, paired with an entrepreneurial spirit to oversee an 8-member team in deskside and telephone support, OS upgrades, and deployment of endpoint security software. Liaison among multiple departments; monitored manpower requirements to meet or exceed corporate objectives. Improved productivity and performance of employees through training and mentorship.
§ Created reports to assist management in strategy development and time-critical operational developments.
§ Maintained technology inventory and installed, configured, tested, and provided troubleshooting for computer hardware.
§ Assisted in information technology acquisitions, performing due diligence, initial run-up, and final recommendations.
§ Reviewed support team calls for potential training opportunities; led performance reviews, identified areas of required remediation, and streamlined internal operations.
- IT MANAGER OF HELP DESK / DESKTOP at Credit One Bank
- HELP DESK / DESKTOP MANAGER at Diamond Resorts International
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Information Technology