• Supervised 7 desktop technicians of 3 sites in Arizona and Utah including staff scheduling, performance evaluations, promotions, hiring, need-specific training, and disciplinary actions
• Site management of Windows and Mac desktops and laptops with 900+ users for a global enterprise in an Active Directory environment
• Managed desktop integration of several acquisitions, giving users working systems the next business day with clear instructions of how to access network shares and print queues
• Managed Active Directory collapse and successfully brought sites into new domain on schedule
• Streamlined and simplified on-boarding process to help local division get 90 day contractors to work as quickly as possible
• Provided efficient and timely desktop support to onsite users, with daily problem-solving and decision-making authority, coordinating with offsite IT
• Project management of laptop encryption rollout and virtual desktop testing, development and deployment
• Early discovery of laptop motherboard failures reported to Corporate
- Desktop Manager at Pearson
- Telecommunications Specialist at Pearson
- Implementation Specialist at Pearson
- Desktop Support Analyst at Pearson
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
• Supervise a team of Desktop Support personnel with the day-to-day operations, ensuring customer satisfaction for over 400 users for three company entities under the corporate umbrella.
• Provide management metrics via Microsoft System Center/Service Manager to ensure that tickets are resolved timely and accurately. The team is measured for response time, resolution time, maintaining SLA's, and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for ensuring that all problems are resolved quickly and accurately as well as coaching team members to document issues effectively.
• Manage all IT vendor relationships and review purchases for accuracy and budget.
• Contract, monitor and maintain all internet circuits (fiber, ethernet, wireless, etc)
• Oversee all construction jobsite deployments and demobilizations (Internet, cabling, network, MFP printers, Cisco Meraki, Wireless Access Points, Vonage Phones, Plan Table PC, Apple TV) while adhering to OSHA safety standards
• Responsible for the physical security of the corporate facility and perform constant surveillance of the property. (Worked with a hybrid of systems: HD/Analog camera systems and Nest Cameras, Primary contact for after hour incidents involving Tyco. Provide Safety message notification to all employees per the direction of Executive Management during inclement weather. Monitor all bayou levels by Corporate office and relay pertinent information as necessary, Maintain Building Emergency Plan, )
• Provide annual performance evaluations for Desktop Support technicians; schedule continuing education courses for technicians.
• Ensure compliance of all computer inventories for warranty and licensing.
• Actively work as technician resolving break/fix issues as necessary (network outages, advanced MS office issues, troubleshooting services (print/fax) on servers, permissions, licensing, phone system, ERP software permissions in the absence of the Network manager); including maintenance all IOS devices (iPhones/iPads) for all company employees.
• Designated IT representative to attend all Sales presentations capturing future work.
- Helpdesk/Desktop Manager at TELLEPSEN
- at TELLEPSEN
- Network System Administrator at
- Helpdesk/Senior Helpdesk Analyst at
5 years at this Job
- Certification - APSS - Avaya Midmarket Solutions
- Bachelor's - Management
- AAS - Microsoft Networking
Manage a team of 7 Information Technology Professionals responsible for meeting technology support needs of 600+ nodes.
• Provide tier 3 operational support for Blackberry, IPad, and IPhone issues.
• Provide tier 3 operational support for desktop issues including computer images.
• Provide tier 2 operational support for Cisco call manager phone break fix and adds.
• Provide tier 3 "white-glove" on-call Executive support including CEO.
• Ensure Axiom incidents and support issues are resolved within SLA.
• Provide metric reports to upper management regarding desktop & phone related stats.
• Administer annual $300,000.00 hardware computer budget
• Manage companywide operational audits to ensure organization's hardware and software standards, created supportable environments and reduced total cost of ownership.
• Conduct all staffing interviews and hiring.
• Conducted staff reviews, coaching and development sessions with employees.
• Managed technology projects that reduced total cost of ownership.
• Managed VMware and Citrix virtual desktop support.
• Managed a desktop engineering team that supported SCCM for all desktop nodes
- Client/Desktop Manager at Cox Enterprises
- SR Desktop Analyst at RealEstate.Com
- SR Desktop Analyst at Aetna & Prudential Insurance Co
- Desktop Support Analyst at Prudential Insurance
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- Associates - Information Technology
- - Accounting & Finance
Tier III technical support & Application engineering for 1400+ global clients ◦ System Administration in Windows 10, XP, 7, 8.1 Server 2008, Active Directory, Corporate Mobile Administration, SecureDoc Encryption Administration, Bitlocker, and Print Server Administration ◦ Direct IT support for 800 person call center using ServiceNow ticket system ◦ Successful deployment of Windows 7 Migration to over 1200 clients
- Desktop Manager at Wyndham Worldwide
- IT Consultant, Network Systems Technician, Remote Dispatch at Catalyst Technology Group
- System Support Technician at ITT Technical Institute
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
• Responsible for delegating work in order to meet quick deadlines
• Ability to manage and work efficiently under pressure
• Prepped artwork for production ensuring quality control
• Designed artwork for clients based on their branding identity utilizing knowledge of composition and typography
• Extensively retouched photos which entails: skin color correcting, extending backgrounds, removing wrinkles in clothes, clipping masks, and more
• Maintain customer relations with high profile clients
• Worked directly with project managers in order to streamline art to production
• Some experience in prepress for food packaging, preparing files for Litho, and Flexo printing
- Production Artist / Desktop Manager at Intellisource
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- BFA - Illustration
Responsible for: Setting up Computer laboratory, maintenance, Computer Programming assistance, Network cabling and Networking assistance
- Desktop manager assistant at Mxsoft media and projects
- at DADDYMAN TOWING & PANEL BEATING
1 year at this Job
- - MATHEMATICS, GEOGRAPHY
Increase operational efficiency through the development, testing, and deployment of automated installation routines for software including
Enterprise Anti-Virus Packages, Productivity Suites, Operating Systems, and CAD Applications.
• Monitor and manage LAN and WAN processes including Active Directory, DNS and DHCP services; Data Backup and Restore; Application Licensing; Network Print Queues; and Firewall Policies and Maintenance.
• Research and recommended strategic and operational IT solutions including the configuration and deployment of IBM MaaS360 for Mobile Device Management (MDM).
• Spearhead transition to and deployment of Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10.
• Establish and cultivate relationships with multiple vendors for hardware, software, and service support and served as a primary point of contact for technology procurement activities.
• Coordinate troubleshooting for companywide assets & applications and resolved LAN and WAN connectivity problems.
• Manage hardware lifecycle for all technology assets including procurement, deployment, maintenance & support, and retirement
• Implement and manage solution for corporate FTP Server including user accounts, data protection, and maintenance of the public-facing interface.
• Independently set up, maintain, and update hardware and peripherals for end-users while providing them flexibility by working around project deadlines.
- IT SUPPORT AND DESKTOP MANAGER at Figg Group, Inc.
- HELPDESK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Figg Group, Inc.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at TEKsystems
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF at Northrop Grumman Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - BUSINESS
HDI Desktop Manager certified
- Technical Support Manager at Optum/UnitedHealth Group
- PC/LAN Analyst and joined the pilot team at Optum/UnitedHealth Group
- Senior Network Administrator at Personnel Decisions Inc
16 years at this Job
- Master's - Sociology
- Bachelor's - Psychology and Sociology
* Supervise remote Information System Technician staff, including but not limited to, assigning work, assisting with issue resolution, coaching and professional development, identifying training needs, evaluating work performance, and employee administration. * Test new applications and hardware with Desktop/Laptop operating system images. * Maintain Desktop/Laptop operating system images. * Deploy security patches and antivirus/malware updates to Desktop/Laptops. * Deploy applications and application updates to Desktop/Laptop. * Configure and maintain Desktop/Laptop security to include end point protection and hard drive encryption. * Purchase of computer hardware. * Track computer hardware purchases and deployment ensuring hardware purchases are delivered, configured and deployed in a timely manner. * Assist Network Administrators performing preventative maintenance schedules for network equipment, servers and other hardware and software technologies. * Preparation of charts and diagrams to document desktop environment and operations. * Provide good written and oral communication skills. * Perform related duties, such as on-call support, as may be appropriate.
- Desktop Manager at ProHealth Physicians
- Desktop Support Analyst at ProHealth Physicians
- Security Officer at Murphy Security Services
- Assistant Manager at Walgreen's
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Electronic Technician
Refresh of 600 HP Windows 7 to Windows 10 laptops.
• Deployed/Refreshed new workstations.
• Provided end user break-fix for EUC equipment's Troubleshooting abilities consisting of Windows XP - 10 operating systems, network infrastructure, network configuration, and PC hardware.
• Install new / rebuild existing PC's configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, among others.
• Backed up of user data using Shell EZ Backup application.
• The configuration of HP laptops and Shell applications.
• Imaging using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
• Confirmed users PST convert into Office 365.
• Experience using the system such as Remote Desktop Manager, Active Directory, and Service Manager EMEA2.
• Knowledge of wireless networking and VPN technologies.
- Desktop Support Technician at Shell Corp - Woodcreek Complex
- Support Service Analyst at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Support Service Coordinator at Cisco Two Factor and Bit Locker
1 year at this Job
- Training Certification
- Security+ Certification