Managerial Responsibilities: * Manage and supervise a team of 5 IT Technicians on the daily operations of a 1000+ * Developed 2017, 2018 and 2019 PC refresh project for 3500 + computers, laptops and printers totaling over 1 million dollars in hardware * Defined and tracked 2019 fiscal year IT budget of two million dollars * Conduct interviews, hire and onboard new IT employees * Conduct exit interviews, terminations and lay-offs of employees * Conduct semi-annual and yearly employee reviews * Consult with C Level Leadership, Care Site Managers and Directors and Stakeholders on projects implementing new technologies requiring IT support * Coordinate and oversee resources for Care Site projects to meet deadlines and budget * Develop SLA processes and procedures for support of new technologies and hardware * Managed rollout of wireless rover implementation as part of Epic barcode scanning * Direct and participate in desktop related functions of Epic installation and printing Project Related: * Developed ROM, purchased hardware and oversaw the setup and installation for all IT hardware for 3-year ED renovation based on meetings conducted with Stakeholders and C Level leadership. * Project managed opening of new Denver West Spine Center and all related IT hardware and Software. * Project managed opening of new Denver West Neuro Science Center and all related IT hardware and Software. * Project Managed all IT aspects of Radiation Oncology's Liner Accelerator replacement.
- Desktop Manager at Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
- Information Technology Support Contractor at Exempla Healthcare
- Information Technology Specialist Lvl at Ernst & Young, LLP
- Reserve Coordinator at Enterprise System Services - Facilities, Ernst & Young, LLP
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Facilitated assistance as the escalation point of contact for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level Engineers Lead a team of fourteen technicians in the United States and India (Chennai) Conducted performance reviews and provided constructive criticism to employees Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating and management of projects Onboarded two new clients - Desktop & Infrastructure Managed and provided status updates on IT Support related projects to the IT Director Facilitated work processes to the Chennai Team Assisted with performance evaluation of all subordinates Created SLA reporting for the IT Director Change Management - Identified key issues and provided global solutions Created Team Scorecard for internal quality assurance Provide coaching to engineers to mitigate SOX-compliance issues Performed 1:1 meetings with staff to gauge the pulse of the team Provided pragmatic solutions that drive efficiency Pursued different methods to improve operational efficiency and customer service skills Managed Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection for several clients Administered monthly Windows Updates on all servers Proactively manage and setup client infrastructures for nine clients Created Automation procedures with Desktop Authority Monitored and remediated issues with Skype for Business and Office365 Granite Properties Network Initiative - Plano, TX Replace existing network Infrastructure for eight buildings Replace existing wireless infrastructure with Meraki access points for eight buildings RF Password Policy Project Build specific GPO to be compliant with SOX Create Communication plan to all RF employees Urban Edge Multi-Factor Authentication Implementation Project - Paramus, NJ Developed conditional access protocols (Azure) to enable SMS two-factor authentication Collaborated with Desktop technicians to ensure smooth user experience Provided quality assurance checkpoints (Powershell) Bitlocker Implementation Project - Dallas, TX Developed group policy in Azure to encrypt RF machines Created documentation for encrypting RF machines
- Desktop Manager / Infrastructure Engineer at Real Foundations Inc
- Systems Engineer at Paranet Solutions
- Telecommunications Specialist II at PrimeLending
- IT Support at PepsiCo
3 years at this Job
- B.A.A.S - Applied Technology and Performance Improvement
• Supervise a team of Desktop Support personnel with the day-to-day operations, ensuring customer satisfaction for over 400 users for three company entities under the corporate umbrella.
• Provide management metrics via Microsoft System Center/Service Manager to ensure that tickets are resolved timely and accurately. The team is measured for response time, resolution time, maintaining SLA's, and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for ensuring that all problems are resolved quickly and accurately as well as coaching team members to document issues effectively.
• Manage all IT vendor relationships and review purchases for accuracy and budget.
• Contract, monitor and maintain all internet circuits (fiber, ethernet, wireless, etc)
• Oversee all construction jobsite deployments and demobilizations (Internet, cabling, network, MFP printers, Cisco Meraki, Wireless Access Points, Vonage Phones, Plan Table PC, Apple TV) while adhering to OSHA safety standards
• Responsible for the physical security of the corporate facility and perform constant surveillance of the property. (Worked with a hybrid of systems: HD/Analog camera systems and Nest Cameras, Primary contact for after hour incidents involving Tyco. Provide Safety message notification to all employees per the direction of Executive Management during inclement weather. Monitor all bayou levels by Corporate office and relay pertinent information as necessary, Maintain Building Emergency Plan, )
• Provide annual performance evaluations for Desktop Support technicians; schedule continuing education courses for technicians.
• Ensure compliance of all computer inventories for warranty and licensing.
• Actively work as technician resolving break/fix issues as necessary (network outages, advanced MS office issues, troubleshooting services (print/fax) on servers, permissions, licensing, phone system, ERP software permissions in the absence of the Network manager); including maintenance all IOS devices (iPhones/iPads) for all company employees.
• Designated IT representative to attend all Sales presentations capturing future work.
- Helpdesk/Desktop Manager at TELLEPSEN
- at TELLEPSEN
- Network System Administrator at Tellepsen
- Helpdesk/Senior Helpdesk Analyst at Tellepsen
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - APSS - Avaya Midmarket Solutions
- Bachelor's - Management
- AAS - Microsoft Networking
• Supervised 7 desktop technicians of 3 sites in Arizona and Utah including staff scheduling, performance evaluations, promotions, hiring, need-specific training, and disciplinary actions
• Site management of Windows and Mac desktops and laptops with 900+ users for a global enterprise in an Active Directory environment
• Managed desktop integration of several acquisitions, giving users working systems the next business day with clear instructions of how to access network shares and print queues
• Managed Active Directory collapse and successfully brought sites into new domain on schedule
• Streamlined and simplified on-boarding process to help local division get 90 day contractors to work as quickly as possible
• Provided efficient and timely desktop support to onsite users, with daily problem-solving and decision-making authority, coordinating with offsite IT
• Project management of laptop encryption rollout and virtual desktop testing, development and deployment
• Early discovery of laptop motherboard failures reported to Corporate
- Desktop Manager at Pearson
- Telecommunications Specialist at Pearson
- Implementation Specialist at Pearson
- Desktop Support Analyst at Pearson
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
• Maintain records of imaging quality, secure net-boot installation of each image, utilize case management
• Incident response, update and resolve IT support tickets.
• Evaluate obfuscated or open source code and work to redesign them: create scripts to enhance, streamline installations, patch software, automation and secure vulnerabilities
• Domain and DNS administrations, active directory domain services
• Researching, analyzing and documenting processes to ensure efficiency by transferring the knowledge
• Work with SCCM, JAMF servers to automate the image installation
• Made executive decisions for various hiring processes, train new hire, event management and weekly team collaboration
- Desktop Manager & Quality Supervisor - Internship & Student Lead at IT Solutions
- Software and technical support Windows and Mac OS at
- Desktop Support Analyst at IT Solutions Center
- at Software and OS Skills
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.Sc. in Computer Information Technology - Computer Information Technology
B&W Press Printing Company North of Boston 401 East Main Street Georgetown, MA 01833 (978) 352-6100
- Prepress/Desktop Manager at B&W Press
- Volunteer Youth Football coach at HAMILTON-WENHAM REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Assistant Football Coach at HAMILTON-WENHAM REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Assistant Football Coach at HAMILTON-WENHAM REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
21 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Liberal Studies
- College Prep
Core Technologies: Windows 7 & 10, Remedy Ticket System, Active directory, Lync / Skype, Dameware, ESD Desktop Manager Maintained hardware, software, network connectivity, and 500+ Dell & HP workstations and laptops for users distributed across Northern Connecticut. Computer performance resolution, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing diverse hardware, software, printer issues, Coordinate a moving project: 150 users and IT equipment to new building, remove servers & routers and shut down call center building. Setup new users and IT equipment at new location.
Core Technologies: Windows 7 & 10, Remedy Ticket System, Active directory, Lync / Skype, Dameware, ESD Desktop Manager
Maintained hardware, software, network connectivity, and 500+ Dell & HP workstations and laptops for users distributed across Northern Connecticut. Computer performance resolution, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing diverse hardware, software, printer issues, Coordinate a moving project: 150 users and IT equipment to new building, remove servers & routers and shut down call center building. Setup new users and IT equipment at new location.
- Desktop Engineer II at Frontier Communications
- IT Consultant / Desktop Engineer III at Frontier Communications / Synergy Services Corp
- IT Consultant / Sr. Lead Technician at Statoil Marketing and Trading / Advantage Technical Resourcing
- General Manager / Operations officer at Watkins Properties LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Certificate - Electronics & Computer Training Program, 2000 | Network+ & A+ Training Program, 2001 DC and Consumer Electronics, Digital Integrated Circuits, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), AC Electronics, Communications / Fiber Optics, Microprocessors Technology, Industrial Electronics, Computer Interfacing / Networking
- US Air Force Technical School - F-15 Tactical Aircraft Technical School, Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems, Aircraft Engines & Power Plant, Electronics | Leadership Development School | Airframe Systems | Technical Aircraft Craftsman Training Program | Advanced Aircraft Maintenance Lab
• Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7
• Install and maintain computers, mobile devices, printers, scanners
• SCCM, USMT
• Hardware and Software installations
• Laptop and Desktop Support for 5000 end users
• Microsoft Office suite 2013
• Active Directory, LAPS UI
• Switch Port Management Tool, Remote Desktop Manager, Avaya, Telepresence
• Created knowledge base documents to be used as standard operating procedures
• IP Configuration; software continuity and port management
• Remote desktop environment with virtual desktop and server creation and management
• Assisted with hardware disposal and inventory management
- Desktop Support Administrator at Y & L Contracting - San Antonio Water Systems
- IT Administrator at So. Tex Indoor Air
- Systems Administrator at Allcat Claims Service
- Software Developer & Integrator III at USAA
3 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Cyber Security Systems
- A.A.S. - Computer Information Systems
A N D
• Manage Desktop, Help Desk, and Call Center operations. SKILLS
• Responsible for incident, asset, project and problem management
• Reduce incidents by 40% and worked with staff to meet companies service
• Quality Management level agreements.
• Performance Improvement
• Lead mission-critical client and IT projects such as application rollouts,
• SLA Management desktop hardware implementations
• Outstanding supervisory and mentoring
• Implement and change imaging process to cut staff time to 50%. skills
• Maintain proper staffing levels and allocate resources for project management
• Team building and motivational abilities
• Interview and hire based on business needs.
• Ability to plan and manage IT projects
• Centralized the company's Helpdesk system to promptly duress issues.
• Excellent project management and impact
• Implemented company-wide infrastructure in monitoring the system analysis skills Desktop Team Lead
• Strong verbal and written communication
- Desktop Support Manager at Community Hospital
- Managed, lead at Community Hospital
- Customer Service Score at St. Mary Hospital
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Informatoin Technology Management
Responsibilities to include:
• Provide desktop support to internal customers, monitor progress of open IT work orders.
• Run and analyze work order status reports and queries
• Communicate with IT and Team Associates
• Proactively work to identify work orders in jeopardy of violating SLA
• Control, manage and assist in the development of all software and hardware policies
• Coordinate all physical user moves with department supervisors, HR and IT Management team.
• Interface with software vendors to troubleshoot problems with proprietary applications
• In collaboration with manager create and maintain computing environment standards and inventory controls
• Manage Apple/Samsung cellular devices using either AirWatch or Intune for configuration, troubleshooting and deployment.
• Review practices and procedures of Help Desk and recommend more efficient means of handling and servicing customer requests
- desktop support engineer at maintech, INC
- Site Lead/Manager at Applied Computing Technologies, inc
- Regional Enterprise Land Mobile Radio Technical Analyst at Services, inc
- Senior IT Desktop Support Technician at Applied Computing Technologies, inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Computer Science/Info Systems