• Assisting with the support of all aspects of LAN-based networking
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and software
• Assisting with the installation and maintenance of voice systems to support call-flow; usually limited to cabling, phones, headsets and software
• Cabling new and existing locations for new network, phone or other equipment
• Repairing or upgrading computer systems as needed
• Providing Tier 1 level support on hardware and software technical issues
• Any other duties that the Director of Desktop Support, Desktop Manager or Lead Desktop Engineer may find necessary
- Desktop Engineer at Teleperformance Killeen Tx
- Long Term Substitute Teacher at KISD
- Counselor at Gateway Foundation
- Automotive Technician at L-3 Vertex Aerospace
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - ASS Cloud and Data center management
- - ASS Licensed Chemical
Core Technologies: Windows 7 & 10, Remedy Ticket System, Active directory, Lync / Skype, Dameware, ESD Desktop Manager Maintained hardware, software, network connectivity, and 500+ Dell & HP workstations and laptops for users distributed across Northern Connecticut. Computer performance resolution, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing diverse hardware, software, printer issues, Coordinate a moving project: 150 users and IT equipment to new building, remove servers & routers and shut down call center building. Setup new users and IT equipment at new location.
- Desktop Engineer II at Frontier Communications
- IT Consultant / Desktop Engineer III at Frontier Communications / Synergy Services Corp
- IT Consultant / Sr. Lead Technician at Statoil Marketing and Trading / Advantage Technical Resourcing
- General Manager / Operations officer at Watkins Properties LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Certificate - Electronics, Networking and Computer Maintenance
Refresh of 600 HP Windows 7 to Windows 10 laptops.
• Deployed/Refreshed new workstations.
• Provided end user break-fix for EUC equipment's Troubleshooting abilities consisting of Windows XP - 10 operating systems, network infrastructure, network configuration, and PC hardware.
• Install new / rebuild existing PC's configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, among others.
• Backed up of user data using Shell EZ Backup application.
• The configuration of HP laptops and Shell applications.
• Imaging using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
• Confirmed users PST convert into Office 365.
• Experience using the system such as Remote Desktop Manager, Active Directory, and Service Manager EMEA2.
• Knowledge of wireless networking and VPN technologies.
- Desktop Support Technician at Shell Corp - Woodcreek Complex
- Support Service Analyst at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Support Service Coordinator at Cisco Two Factor and Bit Locker
1 year at this Job
- Training Certification
- Security+ Certification
Providing leadership and technology support efforts for west region campuses throughout California, Argosy corporate offices in Orange, Argosy University Orange County, Western State College of Law, The Art Institutes in Orange and San Bernardino, San Diego and Hollywood, as well as The Art institute of Seattle. Manage daily operations and support of student body, academic department, and staff. Support and maintain computer labs and facilities to ensure maximum availability for student utilization. Supervise and perform hardware maintenance activities in a timely and efficient manner to maximize availability to students and faculty. Assist Regional Desktop Manager to maintain the use of appropriate software programs in widespread usage by students, faculty and staff, including licensing and software deployment. Maintain updated inventory records on all equipment. Enforce PII rules were met and followed by staff and faculty using Symantec DLP. Serve as liaison with service contractors. Evaluate equipment performance and recommend changes and upgrades. Plan, execute and supervise quarterly maintenance to technology in labs and technical library of equipment. Manage and maintain AV equipment for classrooms and conference halls.
- Regional Desktop Support Supervisor at Education Management Corporation/Dream Center Education Holdings
- Campus Technology Manager at The Art Institute of California-Inland Empire/Education Management Corporation
- Assistant Technology Support Supervisor at The Art Institute of California-Inland Empire/Education Management Corporation
- Desktop Support Analyst at The Art Institute of California-Inland Empire/Education Management Corporation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Following all customer asset management procedures via EAMS (Enterprise Asset Management System), including documenting receipt from the vendor, tracking movement of devices to the end-users' location, delivery schedules, acknowledgement of end-user receipt, and tracking return of equipment to inventory.
➢ Backing up user data and profiles from the old workstation to the customers network.
➢ Effectively communicates step-by-step solutions to end-users.
➢ Unpacking and settling up the laptop and docking station and/ or desktop, using asset management procedures as defined by the clients team in compliance with customer requirements.
➢ Connecting the new workstation to any deskside peripherals, and to the network.
➢ Setting up new workstation to connect to network assets such as back-up drives and printers.
➢ Knowledgeable of current technological issues and advancements.
➢ Installing any new cabling provided with the new equipment.
➢ Installing any user unique software that is WIN 10 compatible.
➢ Loading user profile and data to the new workstation.
➢ Confirming all items assigned in ServiceNow to the user are correct.
➢ Update GO computer name and Citrix computer name.
➢ Pack-up the old workstation and hard drives for shipping to designated addresses.
➢ Providing temporary customer support after completion of refresh.
➢ The new HP workstations will be deployed with Windows 10.
➢ All WIN 10 compatible Dell models will be reimaged using a defined SOP.
➢ Replace the server, switch and desktops in the NOC (Network Operational Center) room.
➢ Work on Citrix Director, Studio add and delete laptop, desktop, users and groups to the organization database.
➢ Push and pull software magnetic for BigFix. Push and pull software on the platform with apps (iPhone, Window, Lenox and Citrix.
➢ Using Services now database for ticketing systems.
➢ Supporting Executive and employees across the enterprise including White Glove Desktop End-user support, IT Asset Management (ITAM), Network Printer and MDM Support for Executive Customer.
➢ In the event that issues are observed which are not in scope of Desktop Engineering (e.g. issues in network latency, Active Directory, etc.), immediately raise these issues to the Desktop Manager and relevant Project Manager.
- Desktop Support Technician at Apex SYSTEMS
- Desktop Support Technician 2 at Spear Inc
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
• Participated in planning, organizing, managing, and controlling Information Technology operations within assigned region encompassing computer infrastructure as well as photo and video equipment.
• Planned, implemented and executed several major projects as Regional Desktop Manager.
• Member of Campus Executive Committee engaging in operational and strategic planning for the campus population.
• Oversaw major project of moving and consolidating college campus to new location.
• Managed campus wide laptop deployment for full time Faculty.
• Developed dual boot operating system classroom deployment.
• Responsible for all technology capital and operating budgets.
• Directly responsible for maintaining regional campus IT infrastructure including classroom and administrative computing environments.
• Responsible for technology strategic planning on a yearly basis.
• Implemented an electronic workflow system for all student files called Image Now.
• Co-Chaired Faculty Technology Committee.
• Managed and Supported Video and Photo Equipment for Faculty and Student Body Use.
- Regional Desktop Supervisor at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Technology Support Supervisor at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Senior Desktop Analyst at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Science
- Associate - Specialized Computer Systems
Project Manager: Frank Marotta
• Provided desktop support for over 120 clients in the greater Los Angeles region by phone or in person as needed to minimize downtime.
• Planned and lead training sessions for new and existing clients as part of the "HIPAA" and "SOX Team" initiative; (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002) facilitate at least 3 sessions per month if necessary.
• Support as necessary on a 24-7 basis to limit system down time during internal or external outages and peak enrollment periods.
• Problem solved issues with PC clients, Server hardware/ software Tools: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2008 R2, Microsoft office, Office 2010 w/OWA, Remedy Force, Lotus Notes
- Technical Support and Desktop Manager at AMGEN
- Technical Support and Desktop Manager at Kaiser Permanente
- Manager at IT&BM
- Information Technology& Business Provisioning IT&BM Manager at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Increase operational efficiency through the development, testing, and deployment of automated installation routines for software including Enterprise Anti-Virus Packages, Productivity Suites, Operating Systems, and CAD Applications.
• Monitor and manage LAN and WAN processes including Active Directory, DNS and DHCP services; Data Backup and Restore; Application Licensing; Network Print Queues; and Firewall Policies and Maintenance.
• Research and recommended strategic and operational IT solutions including the configuration and deployment of IBM MaaS360 for Mobile Device Management (MDM).
• Spearhead transition to and deployment of Microsoft Office 365 including planning, procurement, and application upgrades.
• Plan, organize, and execute in-place upgrades from Microsoft Windows 7/8 to Windows 10 including requirements documentation, scheduling, testing, and implementation.
• Establish and cultivate relationships with multiple vendors for hardware, software, and service support and served as a primary point of contact for technology procurement activities.
• Transition application licensing programs from physical to virtual hardware using a combination of VMware and Hyper-V.
• Coordinate troubleshooting for company-wide assets & applications and resolve LAN and WAN connectivity problems.
• Manage hardware life-cycle for all technology assets including procurement, deployment, maintenance & support, and retirement.
• Independently set up, maintain, and update hardware and peripherals for end-users while providing them flexibility by working around project deadlines.
- IT SUPPORT AND DESKTOP MANAGER at Figg Group, Inc.
- HELPDESK SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Figg Group, Inc.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at TEKsystems
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF at Northrop Grumman Corporation
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
1400 Series telephones.
• Completed BIOS updates of computers.
• Setting up MAC Book Pro, running 10.14 Mojave
• Completed password resets and account lockouts.
• Configured VPN for remote access to corporate network.
• Scheduling and coordinating users for computer upgrade.
• Upgraded from Lenovo M81 to Lenovo M700 desktop.
• Utilizing D6000 docking station and WD15 docking station.
• Upgraded Dell latitude E6440 to Dell latitude e5470/e5480.
• Deployed windows 10 operating system using ghost software.
• Utilized asset portfolio management to locate companies assets.
• Encrypted and Decrypted desktop and laptop using Trend Micro.
• Setting up dual monitor connections with VGA, HDMI and display cables.
• Installed drivers for Xerox global printer/scanner. Installed HP Laser jet 600.
• Resolved hardware and software tickets that come through service desk manager.
• Installed:IBM Notes 9, Jaws, AT&T connect, Advance Query Tool, Ultra Edit Text Editor.
• Copied users data (desktop, my documents, favorites and bookmarks to new computers.
• Installed: SQL Server, Sales Logix, Adobe Creative cloud 2018, Avaya Proactive Contact.
- Desktop Tech at TTI Avaya
- Deployment Tech at Contract Teksystems
- Desktop Support at Contract Teksystems
- Deployment Tech at Contract Teksystems Good Samaritan Hospital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Information Systems Management
Accountable for all IT end-user Desktop services, Office 365/Exchange and Active Directory administration for sites in U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, EMEA, APAC and Israel. Management of Zoom conference and video conference technologies, as well as managing the day to day activities of a global team, operating closely with Infrastructure services. Perform project management functions and manage resolution for all incidents and requests. ♦ Tested and developed technical implementation of Zoom conferencing technology and equipment. ✓ Key part of team that determined Go/No Go decision ✓ Designed room hardware recommendations and specifications for all use cases ✓ Perform Zoom administration ✓ Created all Office 365 room resources and integrated calendar scheduling ✓ Negotiated and purchased all equipment globally ♦ Key member of team responsible for assessing and fixing ServiceNow environment ✓ Performed assessment against required ITIL functions and features ✓ Worked with team administration team to fix broken workflows and fields ✓ Established new assignment groups and service catalogs for Incident and Request ✓ Designed new metric and KPI reports to be used by all groups ✓ Integrated DOMO for detailed reporting and KPI's ♦ Worked closely with HR to create a more efficient and effective on-boarding process ✓ Created New Hire training and content to be delivered during orientation ✓ Streamlined forms and process to be more intuitive for use by managers and HR
- Global IT Desktop Support Manager at Avid Technology, Inc
- IT Infrastructure & End User Manager at Dining Alliance, Inc
- End-User Services Manager / Eastern Americas at Abbvie, Inc
- Desktop Manager/ Eastern Americas at Abbott Bioresearch Center, Inc
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BA - Criminal Justice/ English