I work as a desktop publisher But mainly as a typist for customers in Microsoft word
- Desktop Publisher at Jimdex computer training institute
- Desktop publisher at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Sciences
- High school or equivalent
Over 20 years' experience providing graphic, web and design services for federal, state, local, private and international clients. Oversee the production of media through multiple channels and formats including print, web, client and industry events, email campaigns, electronic newsletters, expo and event materials. Extensive experience specifically providing graphic support and desktop publishing services for new and rebid government proposals. Develop print and electronic materials from concept through final production. Work directly with customers and team members to determine project scope and specifications. Collaborate with authors, proposal managers, subject matter experts, and team leads to translate complex concepts into visually appealing graphics for proposals. Design/develop and update compliance matrices, proposal plans, schedules, kick-off packages, orals, forms, files and assist with color team reviews. Provide version control and ensure proposal complies with RFP requirements. Support contracts ranging in value from $25K to $97B. Proficient in MS Word, InDesign, Adobe Freehand, Photoshop, and other relevant design packages. PROPOSAL & GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE (SHORT LIST) Addx Corporation Win Rate 75% Graphic Designer / Desktop Publisher Various Proposals April 2016 - December 2018 Provide overall guidance and direction for the graphic art strategies and concepts for proposal and presentation efforts. Develop art templates as required based on the RFP and company specifications to ensure all art remains consistent and relates to overall themes and strategies. Work with individual authors and SMEs, assisting in developing their sections. Create graphics, pictures, illustrations, charts and diagrams while achieving visual consistency within the proposal. Work with production personnel to ensure professionalism, compliance and effectiveness of graphics throughout the proposal and oral presentations. As desktop publisher, create and maintain an archive of pages with links to articles in client database. Provide version control, networking and transmission of text documents to the authors and other team members. Manage document flow and version control. Execute the design; ensure quality and consistency, accuracy and conformity to established formats and styles. Coordinate all production questions and changes; produce finished product for reproduction using manual and automated methods as appropriate. Expedite the production process independently or as a team member.
- Graphic Designer / Desktop Publisher at SHORT LIST
- Graphic Designer / Desktop Publisher at PW Communications, Inc
- Graphic Designer at PW Communications, Inc
- Graphic Designer / Desktop Publisher at PW Communications, Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
Responsible for designing and producing proposals, documents and marketing
collateral in support of Company marketing and business development efforts.
Additional duties include creation of technical graphics, writing and editing.
• Desktop published and managed production for over 225 government Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and Task Order proposals with values ranging between $100K and $400M
• All submittals delivered on time with a 100% compliance rate
• Effectively coordinated proposal production for offices located across the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
• Performed compliance edits, created technical graphics, and assisted with creation of resumes and project descriptions for proposals
• Maintained proposal database and generated lists and schedules for upcoming and ongoing proposal efforts
- Desktop Publisher at Environmental Chemical Corporation (ECC)
- Graphic Designer/Administrative Assistant at Ink Spot Ink
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- 75 credit hours toward Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Edited medical device manuals in over 25 languages, often worked on more than one project at a time to deliver material on schedule.
- Desktop Publisher at Siemens Healthineers
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - English Language and Literature
o Editing photographs and editing templates for photo cards o Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat o Customer Service/ Salesv o Print Work
- Desktop Publisher at Prints Well
- Multimedia Designer at ITC inc.
- Team Leader at Target
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Visual Communications
Senior Desktop Publisher for Global Labeling Operations (Latin America) and Global Label Template Coordinator. Responsibilities: Determines standard operating procedures for artwork creation to be used by international label design personnel. Production label design for Latin America. Coordination with Division Marketing department for new product launches and label template design for use by international affiliates. Providing art direction to design vendors during new product launches on the behalf of Division Marketing. Provide production label support and guidance to international affiliates. Work with pre-press and print vendors to resolve production label issues. Projects: Production label color reduction to meet margin and profitability goals. Multiple international product launches for Abbott Nutrition for affiliates in China, India, Latin America, the EU, Russia, the Middle East, and Pacific Asia. Products include Ensure, Similac, PediaSure, Glucerna, and many others for the international product portfolio. Adept with Apple Macintosh systems, Adobe CC and CS 6 (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat Professional), Flightcheck, Microsoft Office for PC and Mac, StuffIt Deluxe, and Barcody.
- Senior Desktop Publisher for Global Labeling Operations at Abbott Laboratories
- President/Vice President at Birchwood Condominium Association
- Owner/Operator at Inkpen Illustration & Design
- Contractor at Solution Partners, Inc.
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts - illustration
• Position artwork and text on the page layout
• Designed an (epk) Electronic Press Kit for a Use scanners to turn drawings and other materials
- Desktop Publisher at DECOWRAPS
- MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Protégé
- FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER - CURRENT at FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
• Design, arrange, and format all creative content for The Temple
• Collaborate with the Clergy, Preschool, Religious School, Gift Shop, and committee members to create unique flyers
• Develop and construct 24-32 page monthly publication with all current and future events
• Structure weekly email and send to all members of The Temple using ActiveCampaign
• Correspond with advertising managers from The Tennessean, The Scene, and The Jewish Observer to promote The Temple
• Update The Temple website and all social media accounts
• Operate in-house commercial printer to arrange all printed publications, booklets, and brochures
• Control security system to safely allows visitors, vendors, and maintenance into the building
• Collect and account for money received for special events and fundraisers
• Order miscellaneous office supplies for all in-house printing
- Desktop Publisher & Administrative Assistant at The Temple
- Administrative Assistant & Project Coordinator at Dynamic Recycling
- Specialty Item Division Manager at A-Z Office Resource
- Executive Administrative & Marketing Assistant at A-Z Office Resource
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
responsible for planning, and creating visual solutions to create/enhance training materials for various companies. Producing print ready files, electronic and multi-media formats of training materials using a variety of tools and software programs, including the adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office products. Producing and Designing training manuals, templates, presentations, illustrations, manipulating photography, and job aids as part of daily responsibilities. Assisting with the coordination of work flow into and out of the Creative Services area as well as the Reproduction Center. Keeping finished documents managed and uploaded throughout the web portfolio system according to company organizational standards.
- Desktop Publisher-Graphic Designer at LED FastStart
- Engineering Operations coordinator at Gulf Island Shipyards (formerly Leevac)
- Customer Service/Accounts Receivable at Lake Arthur Butane
- Cotton Spinning Operator at Zagis, USA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising design
10. ANSI Accredited Standards Developer/ Desktop Publisher/ Graphic Designer/ Database Manager Resume
RVIA) 2014 - PRESENT
ANSI Accredited Standards Developer/ Desktop Publisher/ Graphic Designer/ Database Manager
• Curated content, designed page layouts, provided technical drawings and illustrations for various assigned American National Standards Institute (ANSI) adopted Standards and National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) Handbook publications before preparing them for industry and internal use.
• Signage design, event branding and graphics.
• Retail apparel graphic design and production.
• Coordinated proposed changes, comments, updates, and revisions for assigned ANSI and NFPA publications, and compiled them into working documents for Committee/Canvass review and action.
• Communicated distribution of all assigned publications with print vendor.
• Illustration and logo concepting for domestic and foreign industry partners (i.e., China & Australia).
• Designed icons for Salesforce/CMS platform.
• Created schematics for technical, educational, and informational purposes.
• Proofread technical content.
• Created Standard Operating Procedures for internal use and training.
• Checked proofs and other preliminary layouts for errors and made corrections prior to publication.
• Imported text and graphics into desktop publishing software programs.
• Maintained database to ensure it is up to date and properly documenting inspection reports.
• Wrote and edited scripts that generated reports or created custom functionality for users.
• Developed protocols for data processing.
• Monitored database efficiencies and managed user accounts.
- ANSI Accredited Standards Developer/ Desktop Publisher/ Graphic Designer/ Database Manager at RV Industry Association
- Freelance Web Developer & Designer at ARS Aleut Services, LLC
- Freelance Graphic Designer at SENECA TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Technical Writer/Photographer at CIS SECURE COMPUTING
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism & Mass Communications
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts