I had experience desktop support analyst , and troubleshooting
- Desktop Support Analyst at Spectrum Health
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Information technology
As a Desktop Support Analyst, I was responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and repairing hardware and software systems.
Responding to tickets in a timely manner.
• Imaging and deploying new PCs, Laptops, and workstation on wheels for new and current employees.
• Prioritize tickets based on importance, while utilizing organizational skills.
• Troubleshoot and repair employees PC's, Laptops, and Mobile Devices.
• Run reports for system monitoring.
• Work with teams for research and analysis of IT incidents.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external users.
• Manage and update IT inventory and asset tracking system.
- Desktop Support Analyst at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
- Night Supervisor at Party City
- Research Analyst (Contract) at J.P. Morgan Chase
7 months at this Job
analyze and troubleshoot issues with desktop computers and their applications. In most
businesses, this means dealing with Windows-based machines and applications; however,
some firms run strictly Apple machines or run a mix of Apple and Windows machines, so
knowing both types of systems well is an advantage.
Perhaps the most important part of the desktop support analyst's job is being able to patiently
track down issues and break the problem-solving process down into easy-to-understand
Maintain, analyze, and repair hardware and software systems.
• Respond to tickets, and troubleshoot and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Support and enforce information technology (IT) policies.
• Set up and configure new systems, new applications, and upgrades.
• Manage user account information, permissions, and rights, including groups.
- Desktop Support Analyst (Contract) at Robert Half Technology
1 month at this Job
- - Small Business Entrepreneur
- Computing Core Certification
- Desktop Support Analyst at Tech Data
- Freelance Technician at Freelance/Self employed
- Insurance Sales Agent at TZ Insurance Solutions
- Telesales License Medical Insurance Agent at Humana DMS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Business Management
- Associate - Network Administration
- A+ Essentials, A+ IT Technician, A+ Remote Support Technician - Computer Science Information and Support
Provided second tier hands-on desktop support as part of a large team to Harborview Medical Center.
- Desktop Support Analyst at UW Medicine
- Desktop Support Field Technician at Environmental Protection Agency
- Desktop Support Technician at Emergent BioSolutions
- Desktop Support Technician at Port of Seattle
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Electronics
• Represented Project Management Team at Client Site as a single point of contact to identify and address IT infrastructure and deployment issues.
• Configured Dell Ultrabook Desktops, laptops with TPM, Bit locker, Dell KACE Agent, Symantec Antivirus and Skype for Business installs, working through domain joining and Windows Active Directory roles.
• Ricoh, Lexmark, Zebra Network printers from TCP/IP network re-configuration via web to end user support.
• Configured Motorola SYMBOL MC9200/MC67 handheld barcode scanners employing Fusion, DataWedge, XenMobile, DataCastle, Red Agent applications over WHH network.
• Supervised SYNC Time clocks configuration, scheduling of network drops installation and working with3rdparty cable installers.
• Provided tech support to training centers' end users via Phone Bridge for HH Scanners, Time Clocks, Spring Mobile, and related hardware/software troubleshooting.
• Configured and deployed H2 Panasonic ToughBook Warehouse Kiosks in Citrix and SAP environment.
• Provided onsite server hardware ILO connectivity support to offshore IT personnel. IT Tech Support Analyst
- Desktop Support Analyst II at Coca-Cola
- IT Analyst at Family Medical Practice
- Business Manager at E&S, Inc
- IT Specialist at E&S, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in History - International Relations
• Documents and updates tickets through Service Now and Remedy ticketing systems.
• Responds and resolves support calls from customers across the US in a timely manner.
• Utilized Remote Desktop Applications to access and solve problems for customers.
• Performed Active Directory and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) password resets.
- Desktop Support Analyst at DXC Technology
- Resource Manager at Zero Chaos, Aviall A Boeing Company
- Human Resources and Safety Specialist at North Texas Food Bank
- Corporate Recruiter at Chronos SoluFons
1 month at this Job
- - Network Security Administration Program
- Bachelors of Business - Management
Originally was hired to be part of the Migration team but Mgr wants me to be on the Desktop team due to Experience.
• Was assigned to Senior Desktop lead and start working on the Ticket Que as it past their threshhold.
• Use of Remedy for update/closure of tickets.
• Desktop Support duties
• Outlook Issues Troubleshooting and resolution.
• Follow up support for users/groups that have been Migrated From Windows XP to Windows 7.
• Use SCCM to update/push applications as per user needs.
• Work with Mobile Devices-Smartphones, OSX, Android and Windows Mobile.
- Desktop Support Analyst at CableVision Corporate Headquarters, Long Island
- Desktop Support Analyst at Guggenheim Partners
- at Office Installs
- at Office Installs
4 months at this Job
- - Repair and Maintenance/Computers
• Provide high level Desktop Software Support in SMB environment
• Domain workstation management system - KASEYA
• Respond and manage service requests with ISOS ticket system
• PC, troubleshooting, hardware diagnosis, Reimage PC, break/fix solutions
• Application Software installation and configuration of CAD/CAM software (Vericut, NX11, SmartCAM, MasterCAM, CATIA including License configurations, break-fix solutions
• Peripheral management, Docking systems, Thunderbolt, external Monitor setup, printer mapping
• Network connectivity implementation, Wi-Fi Administration, Ethernet, VPN
• Configure Outlook Email accounts, profiles, and Server address connections, troubleshoot issues
• Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 versions; install, configure, troubleshoot and repair
• Active Directory User and computer accounts properties and attributes, configuration
• PC Vendor Warranty implementations, order parts, repairs for hardware (RAM, Hard Drive, Keyboard, LCD screen
• Asset management, Computer reimage, delivery and deployment, decommission process, User account setup, run and install drivers and updates
• Work in a team environment and provide training to new technicians
- Desktop Support Analyst at Arnprior Aerospace Inc. Portland Office
- IT Desktop Support Tech II at NSC
- Field Representative at NSC
- Self Employed at LCB Services
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Arts & Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Microelectronics
• Support internal Children's Mercy staff in an enterprise environment including Active Directory, SCCM, Citrix, network printing. Use Service Now for Knowledge base and ticket tracking.
• Hardware supported - Lenovo Desktop, All in One and Laptops. HP printers, Fujitsu Scanners.
• Software supported - MS Office 2013/365, Windows 7/10, adobe acrobat pro, over 300 medical software packages.
- Desktop Support Analyst at Getronics\Pomeroy for Children's Mercy Hospitals
- Implementation/Senior Helpdesk Specialist at Hospitality Management Systems
- Field Technician at eFrame IT solutions
- Co-Owner at Nosso Restaurant Group
5 months at this Job