• Desktop Support team lead on project deployments, identifying desktop needs, and providing guidance to Desktop Support Analyst 2's
• Utilize Cherwell ticketing system to organize and resolve 150-200 tickets a month
• Support 500+ user stations in a Windows 7/10 environment
• Image and deploy desktop and laptop PC's with the use of Windows Deployment Services
• Configure and support Apple IPad's using VMware AirWatch
• Provide remote support using Windows Remote Assistance Tools
• Manage users, groups, and computer accounts in Active Directory
• Provide knowledge transfer for team members by creating support documentation
- Desktop Support Analyst 3 at University of New Mexico Medical Group
- Desktop Support Technician (Volunteer) at University of New Mexico Los Alamos
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration Management Information Systems
• Desktop Support analyst and telephone service support
• Hardware/software support both internal and open source software support
• Create and deployed images using System Center configuration manager ( SCCM )
• Assigned VPN access Using RSA token which allow users to communicate to server using cisco any-connect
• Created Mac's images using Time Machine Backup, configured Mac machines using JSS Casper.
• Knowledge with encrypt\decrypt hard drive using PointSec Encryption software
• Configured and managed COU Devices such as I Phone\ I Pad (IOS) and Android. Mobile email service and Device management and Configuration using Mobile-Irion. Fanatics Inc. Nov2013-2017 Desktop Support Analyst\Admin
• Desktop Support analysis and telephone service support
• Working with over 500 users supporting daily software\hardware related issue
• Support Fonality Extra telephone system web and local support
• Creating queues add users account, porting #800 numbers
• Monitoring network, switches, router, server and DC using PR GT monitor
• Knowledge working with Dell Systems Management Appliance ( K1000, K2000)
• Working with Server 2012, win7, win10 and exchange 2010-2013
• Managing print server working Infrastructure team and setting up server switches and router. Department of Transportation (DOT) NOV2012-2013 Desktop Support Analyst
• Desktop support analysis
• Monitors and managing systems Backup operations on a weekly basic, full back up, Differential and Duplicate backup.
• Active Directory, create and removing user profile plus password changes
• Configure Exchange ActiveSync to Smart phone
• Involved in different projects, software testing VMware, IE9, 10.
• Take courses in business writing and proofreading
• Laptop/desktop imaging/configuration/data migration, backup including PST
• Installed images using WDS services
• Create images. capture images using WDS
• Used Sysprep to configured and create image Volumes
• Configure WDS to DHCP server
- Desktop Support Analyst\Admin at IBM
- Administrative/Desktop Support at IBM
- Technical Support at
- at TYCO
at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer - Computer
analyze and troubleshoot issues with desktop computers and their applications. In most businesses, this means dealing with Windows-based machines and applications; however, some firms run strictly Apple machines or run a mix of Apple and Windows machines, so knowing both types of systems well is an advantage. Perhaps the most important part of the desktop support analyst's job is being able to patiently track down issues and break the problem-solving process down into easy-to-understand language. Maintain, analyze, and repair hardware and software systems.
• Respond to tickets, and troubleshoot and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Support and enforce information technology (IT) policies.
• Set up and configure new systems, new applications, and upgrades.
• Manage user account information, permissions, and rights, including groups.
analyze and troubleshoot issues with desktop computers and their applications. In most
businesses, this means dealing with Windows-based machines and applications; however,
some firms run strictly Apple machines or run a mix of Apple and Windows machines, so
knowing both types of systems well is an advantage.
Perhaps the most important part of the desktop support analyst's job is being able to patiently
track down issues and break the problem-solving process down into easy-to-understand
Maintain, analyze, and repair hardware and software systems.
- Desktop Support Analyst (Contract) at Robert Half Technology
1 month at this Job
- - Small Business Entrepreneur
- Computing Core Certification
Onsite Desktop Support Analyst for troubleshooting, configuring, repairing, replacing, and preventative maintenance on all IT equipment in hospital and surrounding clinics. Monitors ticket queue in Cherwell database for jobs assigned.
- Desktop Support Analyst at PeaceHealth
- Field Service Technician at CompuCom Systems
- NCOIC Client Systems Center at Air Force
- Sales/Customer Associate (Part-time) at True Value Hardware
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- AAS - Information Systems Management
- A+ Certification - Information Technology
• Other roles within the company include IT Help Desk Analyst
• On-site, shop and remote technical support.
• First response escalations through to completion or next escalation using ticketing through Service Center.
• Performing desktop and laptop builds post-sales break-fix work, projects, migrations, moves/adds/changes. Firewall products, antivirus, anti-malware, cloud applications, monitoring software, and browser loops.
• Working on a variety of hardware products Lenovo, HP, MAC, Dell, Sharp, Sony, Cisco and Avaya phones.
• Systems supported include Active Directory, Analysis, Excel, OneNote, Microsoft 2010/2016, O365, SAP, Horizon, Kronos, RUMBA, Cisco AnyConnect, VPN, CTI, WebEx, Zoom, Skype for Business, Siebel, Citrix Server, XenApp, VMWare, RDP, CMD prompt, ECC, Hanna BI, ADP, Visio, Visual, Project Professional, and SCC.
• Interacted with applications such as SolarWinds, SQL, Wireshark, and Azure.
- Desktop Support Analyst at Tech Data Corporation
- Freelance Tech at Work Market
- Sales Agent at TZ Insurance Solutions
- Bilingual License Medical Insurance Agent at Humana DMS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification - Computer Science
- Bachelors in Arts Business Administrations - Arts Business Administrations
- Associates of Science in Network System Administrator - Network System Administration
- Certification - A+ Essentials, A+ IT Technician, A+ Remote Support Technician
Desktop Support Analyst II / IT Support Specialist
• Determine, research and resolve file and print server support problems.
• Handle preventive maintenance such as checking peripherals, printers, desktops and laptops.
• Handle daily server backup and learn to deal with new challenges on the job
• Maintain hardware and software inventories through standard asset management systems and procedures.
• Design and manage standard incident tracking system
• Communicate to senior support effectively and receive proper management attention.
• Monitor and track incidents to resolve within customers' service scope
• support hundreds of employees' computers and laptops
• Document external and external consumption of company's internal computers and processes
• Engage in equipment purchases and facilities build outs
• Support Manager and User Admin to coordinate Desktop Support activities
• Attend user calls on system hardware and software problems
• Develop and test system modifications and enhancements
• Extend third line support on connectivity and standard applications such as MS Office 2007/2010 and PGP
• Attend end user help requests through telephone and email
• Maintain and handle Citrix Mobile Device Management Console for mobile phones IOS or Android, tablets
• Push and distribute new programs and application as well via Citrix Xenmobile console
• Distribute new programs to users with desktop and laptops thru Novell Zenworks console if missing from the users' desktop or laptop
• Helped with setup of Audio/Visual equipment when needed
Desktop Support Analyst II / IT Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Analyst II at SavaSeniorCare Administrative Services
- IT Technician at San Jacinto College District
- Technical Support / IT Analyst at Verizon Wireless
- Land Surveyor/Technician at Terra Surveying
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Network Engineering
- Bachelor - Network Security
Experienced analyst providing technical support in an Enterprise IT group Diagnosed and serviced desktops, laptops, and equipment including printers Located required parts and software with established and new vendors HP certified warranty repair service of printers and computers Installed and supported HP printer including firmware updates and parts installation Experienced installing Windows 7, 10 Microsoft Office products to include using Active Directory Experienced installing VoIP desktop phones Experience with Audio Video equipment Explained technology-related details in easy-to-understand terms to individuals from all walks of life and in various job positions Consistently responded to customer service emails within standard window for optimal response Configured new employee work stations, including all hardware, software and peripheral devices Implemented system security and data assurance software including Bit-locker, CrowdStrike, and Windows Firewall permissions
- Desktop Support Analyst at IMPact Business Group
- World Wide Tech Services at Tweksbury, MA
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Micro Computer Technology
Proficiency with MS Office 365, networking PC and TCP/IP printers, Skilled Technician with 10+ years of experience providing PC and Client/Server technical support for a medium sized business, PC assembly, system integration, technical support, customer service helpdesk, Troubleshooting of hardware and software problems with PCs and some mobile devices, hardware maintenance, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Win2000 Server, remote desktop support, Teamtrack ticket system, Remedy, Sharepoint, virtual desktop support, visual basic, technical training on hardware and software to end users, Documented help desk resolutions, and provided overall assistance in daily operations, use of Norton Ghost, SCCM to reimage computers and create images, McAfee, Cisco Routers and switches, facilitated the set-up as well as break-down, of equipment on an as-needed basis, Active Directory experience, Network Administrator, periodic software installations and patches, management of outlook archives and printer maintenance. Calgon Carbon/Belltechlogix/SMARTECH (Moon, PA) Desktop Support Analyst, 7/2019 Interpersonal skills & customer service Sufficient AD experience, for the adding of users/computers to AD security groups. Can work out of the central tracking/ticketing system queue, Troubleshooting and Resolution of Tier 1/2 escalated technical issues. Maintain and manage workload through central tracking/ticketing system queue. Installation of software to various computer devices. Installation of various computer devices. (IMAC) Inventory management of assets. Support of Networked Printers.
- Desktop Support Analyst at Calgon Carbon/Belltechlogix/SMARTECH
- Desktop support/ technician at LVHN
- System Analyst at
- Project Manager at PennDOT
1 month at this Job
- Associate in Science
Provided Level 2 Desktop Support to client, Société Générale, on the Trade floor. Diagnosed, Repaired, Maintained all PC hardware and software to ensure optimal workstation performance for end-users. Assisted end users with any IT related incidents when they occur, such as programs not launching properly or PC hardware failing. Skillsets and experience for AI Desktop Support technicians include but are not limited to: ○ Asset receiving, Asset staging, Imaging and build-outs, Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMACS) including premove, move, and postmove activities, Hardware maintenance, and repairs, Inventory data management, Lifecycle asset management, Activity and asset management reporting, Salvage and charity pickups and management, Disposal management, After-hours support, Application support, Operating system support (Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac, Citrix, VMware) and Database support (MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase) Black Leadership Network Tech. Boardmember and Winner of the Innovation Award 2017
- Desktop Support Analyst at Societe Generale
- Project Manager at Bundlecamp Inc
- Project Manager at Enterprise Software
- Social Media Associate at Listenloop
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Information Technology - Database and Innovation Techniques, Entrepreneurship
Duties range from imaging brand new laptops and desktop Pcs with various software including Microsoft and XP, Office365, Go to Meeting, Symantec Antivirus, Outlook, SQL server, etc. Creating and maintain user accounts in active directory for team members. Configuring 3cx accounts (3cx VOIP server) and replacing Cisco phones and access cards for company use. Extensive experience in configuring Yealink phones using 3cx manager, including headsets and phone lifters, and setting up all in one network printers. Oversight of company's ticketing system, configuring phone voicemails, manage daily backups on all locations. Complete daily routines on domain controllers, file servers, terminal servers as well as a ghost-imaging server. Desktop Support/Network Admin
- Desktop Support Analyst at American Pediatric Dental group
- Desktop Support/Helpdesk at Al Capone
- IT Specialist at SILVERSPOT CINEMA
- IT Help Desk Support at TAKATA Protection formerly BAE Systems
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Network Systems and Data in communication - Network Systems and Data
- Associates of Science in Computer Science in TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY - TECHNOLOGY SUMMARY