Primarily working as Desktop Support Engineer to support all the MOE end-user
especially the school VIP’s
• Deployment & Maintenance of 400 workstations support and functional testing for machines that deployed
• Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals
• Perform testing and deployment of security and application patches in all SSOE machines as well as workstation drivers and firmware
• Constant vigilance to ensure our company safeguard all the information entrusted and delivers high quality of service to our customers at all time.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues for their computer and peripherals like printers even from another manufacturer (HP, Lexmark, Brother) and also projectors as well as the visualizers
• Provides technical support for tablets such as iPADs and Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Involve in client platform implementation or upgrade project.
• Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems while provide regular reporting to relevant parties
• Managing inventory for assets of the company as to hardware, software, network devices, video and audio devices ( Wall to Wall Inventory)
• Creation and maintenance of documentation related to the installation, configuration and maintenance of workstations and related systems (SSOE)
• Actively monitoring, troubleshooting and resolve issues for workstations and related systems
• Perform basic administrative support and routine of IT housekeeping services
• Advanced hardware and software troubleshooting
• Technical writing and documentation on Service Request and IT related application
• Provide support for mobility service & RAS-VPN related issue
- Desktop Support Engineer at NCS Group
- IT Programmer at Multicode Electronic Berhad (M)
- IT Programmer at Rank Alpha Technologies Sdn Bhd
- IT Technician at Meadow IT Distribution Sdn. Bhd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Information Technology
Responsibilities and achievements:
• Maintenance of desktop and laptops
• Troubleshoot all problem related with hardware and software
• Troubleshoot network related issue
• Making deals with customers ORIGIN COMPUTERS, PUTHANATHANI, KERALA, INDIA http://www.Origincomputers.com Desktop support engineer Responsibilities and achievements:
• As a main technical engineer
• Troubleshoot all problem related with hardware and software
• Troubleshoot network related issue Sizcom computers collage, Calicut, kerala, india http://www.sizcom.com
• As a trainee
• Support all solving solution with main lab technician, network related issue
- Computer Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer at MALAYSIA TRADING, SHARJAH
1 month at this Job
- PLUS TWO
- - Graphic
Full Time; 40 h/w, Day Shift) Rockville MD, USA
Desktop Support Engineer
• Working as Desktop Support Engineer with a highly skilled team providing technical solutions and support to hardware, software, and operating systems in an inter-networked environment. Enterprise operating environment including different desktop/laptop running Windows 10, Mac OS, which encompasses desktop applications, browsers, printers, telecommunications and video, working effectively with all organizational levels, documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to provide resolution promptly.
• Responding to internal and external client requests providing technical support and training to end users.
• Identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues; escalating complex inquiries.
• Installing and configuring peripheral equipment such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives.
• Installing and configuring operating systems and applications such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
• Providing end-user troubleshooting and support for staff including desktop, laptop, applications, and operations.
• Providing end-user troubleshooting and support for faculty on network and desktop printers.
• Configuring workstation and laptops with standard desktop image and installing applications; optimizing for performance and operation.
• Supporting, promoting and developing desktop management, software deployment, systems administration, data integrity and recovery.
• Configuring (hardware and network), installing, managing, and troubleshooting desktop and network printers.
• Ensuring that all tickets are documented with current status, customer communications and full description of the problem/resolution daily.
• Performing installation and troubleshooting of software; including all service packs, hotfixes, for all approved systems and devices.
• Providing one-on-one desk-side assistance to end-users on the standard core applications.
• Providing updates to the customer regarding the problem's status when the projected completion time for problem resolution changes or if the customer requests status.
• Reviewing and participating in projects that evaluate, test and introduce new technology and approaches.
• Reviewing, maintaining and enforcing approved procedures and quality standards.
- Desktop Support Engineer at VetFed Resources, Inc
- Information Technology Specialist at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Office
- Service Desk Technician at US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Help Desk Support Analyst at US. Silica
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications
• A result oriented IT professional with 8 months of experience in the field of system administrator and technical support.
• Good experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Server, SCCM server administration.
• Working as Desktop support engineer in Indian Immunologicals LTD (IIL).
• Hands on experience in IP addressing, installing and configuring of network printers.
• Experience in Managing users, groups, files and folders.
• Trained Hardware and networking course in ZOOM technologies institute.
• Familiar with Networking concepts.
• Good experience in bench sales.
• Possess excellent organizational, management and presentation skills.
• Ability to accept challenges and handle workloads
• Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and smart work with quality.
- Desktop Support Engineer L1 at Indian Immunologicals Limited (IIL)
- Bench Sales - Trainee at Centilllionz
- It Staffing at Centillionz
9 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electronics
Alpharetta, GA - Nov 2016 - Current Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer - Support 4 Equifax locations in Metro Atlanta and Remote Users Nationwide - Provide 3rd tier desktop support for users at Equifax in Alpharetta/Atlanta, GA - New Lenovo & HP Laptop Imaging - iPhone & Android Setup and Troubleshooting - Break/Fix Software/Hardware, Laptop/Desktop and Printer troubleshooting
- Level 3 Desktop Support Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
- at Forsyth County Schools
- Network Infrastructure Consultant at Sophicity
- Network Operations Technician at Innotrac (Direct Hire)
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Partially
Brought on as experienced, second level Desktop Support Engineer, maintaining responsibility for all DiTech end-users at Tempe, Arizona location and remotely at branch offices, providing deskside services and remote support, ensuring that service desk resolution SLAs were met on time and with 100% satisfaction. NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Desktop Support Engineer, Level 2 at DiTech Financial
- Work Business Manager at T-Mobile
- Executive Knowledge Operations Manager at United States Air Force
11 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Computer and Information Science - Computer and Information Science
- High School Diploma
Working in a role of Desktop Support Engineer supporting Surface Pro hardware and Windows 8.1 enterprise software for companywide infrastructure and deployment of laptops, surface pro 3 to 40 mills plant across North America. Currently working on Windows 10 company wide deployment. Involved with companywide Microsoft Office 365 Deployment and Administration. High level Tier 2/3 support for the company's headquarters providing excellent customer service skills to all users including outstanding client relations for high level managers and executives. Managed users, groups and computers (distribution and security groups) in Active Directory. Shore Tel Phone system including management console of setting up new IP phones in the company. Demonstrate capacity for meeting deadlines and performing under challenging conditions. Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable managing systems, projects and teams in a range of IT environments. Responsible for responding to SLA timelines and managing supporting tickets.
- Desktop Support Engineer at Ardent Mills
- Contractor at Microsoft, Inc
- Systems Integration and Support at Self Employed
- IT Support Engineer at Centurion Electronics & Computer Systems Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
* End-User Support - Technical support engineer provide desktop and end-user support with troubleshooting and creative problem solving for data network, server management, testing network connections and work stations, installing hardware and software updates, servers, UPS and switches to ensure operational functionality. * Client Relations - Proactive in optimizing service to clients with effective prioritization of tickets, and providing support using technical expertise to test, troubleshoot and successfully resolve issues using IT best practices. * Desktop Refresh Project - Managed collection of over 200 desktops to be refreshed with oversight of scheduling users for data transfer, testing systems to ensure data and program functionality; documentation of service tag information, user names, product key information, and deployment location on a spreadsheet for project. * Windows 10 Upgrade Project - Collaborated with team to create a system for installation of OS and programs for each user and department; sent documentation to users before and after upgrade; backed up and restored all data for user systems. Provided user training and troubleshooting on new features of Windows 10.
- IT Desktop Support Engineer at Hawaiian Airlines / TCS
- Information Technology Consultant at AECOM / IBM
- Information Technology Consultant at Integration and Networking Solutions
- Information Technology Consultant at Project Leadership Associates
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - U.S. Air Force Technical Training
Delivered executive management expertise and innovation leadership while supervising imaging team. Responsible for successful rollout of Windows 7 to over 2000 devices, including Windows 7 imaging and Seamless Mobile Computing configuration for laptops. SENIOR DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER (05/2016 to Present)
Senior member of the Tier Two Technical Support Team. Responsible for providing exceptional deskside support to over 1200 customers at the National Science Foundation. This also included supporting the VIP customers. Was the lead for the Tier Two team for the last 4 months providing admin support as well as technical guidance to other team members. Planning and scheduling meetings were part of my responsibilities as well.
• Perform deployments of newly imaged laptops/desktops (Included hardware & software setup)
• Disaster recovery testing (Provided essential image and technical support during annual DR exercise)
• Wrote SOP documentation for a variety of support issues and procedures.
- SENIOR DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER at National Science Foundation
- LEAD IMAGING/CONFIGURATION AND DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST at
- SENIOR TIER TWO TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST at National Science Foundation
- Supervised server administration at Marriott International
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Attained MCP, Comp TIA+, Network+, Windows 7 configuration 70-680, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support 70-685 and MCITP, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. Desktop Support Engineer Ellucian Nov 2016 - Present Malvern PA Managing Large internal windows 10 deployments Via SCCM and complex application. Imaging MAC install VM Were on it, Provide 3rd level infrastructure supports, working with all cloud Base Applications like Box, Okta. Supporting Applications Blue Jeans, Zoom, Skype, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Check Point, Symantec Endpoint Protection and many more.
- Desktop Support Engineer at Ellucian
- Technology Engineer at Vanguard
- Desktop Support Specialist at TEKsystems
- IT Technician, Independent Contractor at Location Bright house networks
2 years, 4 months at this Job