Desktop Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer at WIRELESS INDUSTRY
- CCNA Technical Remote Support Engineer - Tier3 at Secondary CPU Memory Network Bandwidth Interface
- at Citi Bank
- Contract Computer Technician at Wolfcreek Consultants
1 month at this Job
- AS - Computer Digital Electronics Engineering
• Manage assigned Schools for school district as Desktop Support Engineer
• Work with Administrators and teachers to facilitate, repair, and maintain current technology
• Managed hardware repairs on several Lenovo and Dell Laptop and Desktop models as well as completing warranty related work for Lenovo
• Diagnose and repair all technology related issues on campuses ranging from network related issues, issues with classrooms projections, hardware and software issues, audio and video interference and failure, etc.
• Manually repair internal laptop components on all student Lenovo Chromebooks (Models X131E,11E, and N23) assigned by the County
• Work as Help Desk support using KACE System Management appliance
• Manage inventory of hardware, system parts and accessories, and track all other miscellaneous assets through the use of Destiny Inventory Systems
• Install software on a mass scale to a large number of computers at one time. Using KACE, periodically install pertinent firmware and system updates to entire organization
- Desktop Support Engineer at Union County Public Schools System
- Information Technology Specialist at BoomtownCIO/ Boston National Title IT
- Complete sales at BestBuy
- Server/Bartender at IHOP Restaurant
4 years at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Associates in General Studies-PA - General Studies-PA
Employer: Onward eService's Ltd. (Client - P.N Writer business and corporate Pvt. Ltd)
Designation: Desktop Support Engineer. (March 2016 to till date)
Nature of work
➢ Maintenance of all servers, PCs, workstations, handheld devices and printers.
➢ Providing remote support for issues related to Windows operating system.
➢ Configuration email on blackberry and android phones.
➢ Worked on the escalation issues within troubleshooting provide fast & quick resolution, take confirmation from customer, provide the root cause of the computer issue and educate the customer.
➢ Configuration of desktop, laptops, Microsoft surface pro and troubleshooting of MS outlook, Outlook express and Office 365.
➢ Migration and deployment of desktops and laptops build as per company standards.
➢ Administering of user accounts and computers on the Active Directory.
➢ Configuration / Installation/ troubleshooting of the various type of the software, windows, printer /scanner, USB devices issues on customer system via remotely.
➢ Daily reporting to higher management.
➢ Properly documentation of the customer computer issue, steps taken to for troubleshot & resolution in Sapphire (call logging tool)
➢ Working in an SLA based environment, maintaining adhering and compliance.
➢ Interacting with the user regularly. Answering all customer's issues and requests, Repo builds while handling the calls.
➢ Satisfy to user with fast & quick resolving the user's computer issue within SLA.
➢ Assist to provide fast & quick resolution with our team members (Level 1),
➢ Ensured 100 % error free resolution of all kinds of different applications through Remote Assistance.
➢ Maintains all assets inventory in excel.
- "Desktop Support Engineer" at Onward eService's Ltd
- "Network Engineer" at Feel
- Network Support Engineer at
- "Computer operator" at Harmony Media
2 years, 10 months at this Job
● Monitor network for suspicious activity
● Design new security protocols
● Vulnerability scanning
● Inspect and resolve security issues using Sophos Admin, Varonis alerts, and Cisco Ironport.
● Security audits and assessments with vendors
● Pentesting with with security vendors
● Ensure company is PCI compliant using proper security practices.
● Investigate email phishing inquiries or alerts
● Investigate and resolve compromised computers and email accounts
● Factilited roll out of Multi-factor authentication company and vendor wide.
● Network security Senior Desktop Support Engineer
● Jamf Pro Mac administrator. Manage 800+ computers and mobile devices using Desktop Central, Jamf, and Active Directory accounts. Build and deploy computer images.
● Manage and support all audio/visual devices as well as printers and peripherals.
● Troubleshoot all network issues including, device ethernet / wifi, ports, VOIP phones, and network printers. Manage Aerohive wireless networks and accounts. TCP/IP, DHCP
● Manage corporate IT projects including Sophos, Jamf, and Zoom implementation.
● Review ticket reports to ensure level 1 and 2 support teams are maintaining proper resolution times.
- Senior Desktop Support Engineer at The Boston Globe
- Visuals Specialist at Apple
- Support Technician at AT&T / Flextronics
5 years at this Job
- B.S - Information Technology
- A.S. - Business Administration
As a Desktop Support Engineer I was able to provide support and maintain the organization's computer systems through troubleshooting, installing, repairing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading both software and hardware components. I Imaged over 700 computers for Domain access at Fort Belvoir using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). Helped in creation of new SIPR image for Vista deployment to 80% of Fort Belvoir. I Completed over 750 Information Assurance (IA) trouble tickets. Trained in active on-demand desktop support for users for troubleshooting in person or remotely. I Helped design and implement imaging room for large quantities of computers. I Managed computer assets in Active Directory as System Administrator. I Installed, troubleshooted, and verify VPN connectivity on host machines to Fort Belvoir's network. I Setup multiple hardware platforms such as BlackBerry, Printers, Monitors, etc. I Remotely and personally patched vulnerabilities and updated software on remote clients I Certified as DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical Level 1 and trained incoming IA technicians for IA security awareness, policies, and procedures.
- Desktop Support Engineer, Systems Administrator at NCI
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Cyber security
• Creating corporate images, patch management using technologies such as MDT/OSD, Configuration Manager to
• Working with Desktop Support/HelpDesk to resolve issues relating to patch management updates, desktop applications, and security updates to ensure the end user experience meets and exceeds SLA's
• Provide Levels 1-3 support for all data center and desktop environments in a 24/7/365 environment.
• Imaging and Re-imaging PC's for deployment, migration and production
• Assist desktop support team with loading image onto new hardware or OS upgrade of end user or server hardware
- Desktop Support Engineer at TLH Global Resources
- IT Operations Analyst at Express Scripts
- System Administrator/Senior Deskside Support at TATA Communications
- Senior Deskside Engineer at Infineum International Ltd
7 months at this Job
- AAS - Computer Information Systems
Provided prioritization, tasking, and scheduling for the team members Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, software, network access issues promptly and efficiently, escalate to manager or vendors when appropriate Team with other IT staff to build, configure, test, secure, deploy, update, manage, and optimize Mac and Windows OS desktop environment Ensure the desktop computing platform is inventoried, deployed, and maintained consistently across the enterprise. Assist with validation of all desktop environment technology updates included OS and applications patching and updates. Providing documentation and maintaining SLA for end-user network available Provide hardware and software support for A/V presentation systems. Provide 24/7 IT Support for “C” level executives as well as technical support for off-site meetings.
- Sr. Desktop Support Engineer at Move, Inc (Realtor.com)
- E-5 / Sergeant at United States Marine Corps
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Tier 3 Desktop support for field office of 150 users in a Windows 7 environment
• Troubleshoot a wide variety of issues from printing to blue screens
• Responsible for Desktop / Laptop and MiFi support
• Currently deploying Windows 10 machines in the environment
- Desktop Support Engineer at
- Desktop Support Engineer (Short-term contract) at City of Arlington, TX
- Senior Desktop Support Engineer at Equifax Workforce Solutions
- Help Desk Support Analyst (Contract Position) at Reddy Ice
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business
Responsible for day to day desktop/laptop/Smartphone/IT support for BSI corporate office systems, via phone, email, instant messaging, in person, for, and including PC imaging via SCCM. Maintenance and installs of MS Officesuite, and associated software, as well as repair, replacement, and maintenance of BSI/Central Blood Bank Mobile Equipment Kits. This includes Win7 tablets, and zebra label printers. On site visits for installation, repair, replacements and maintenance for all area blood center’s equipment for daily operations. Monitoring of Donor ID software and hardware including daily backup and archiving, Symantec Virus updates and all windows 7 professional updates for all desktops and laptops. Use of Altiris and Cherwell ticketing system to track and complete work orders for Pittsburgh, Chicago and Scottdale, Arizona, and other national affiliates. Daily set up and take down, of Go To Meeting Video/Audio conferences corporate wide. Extensive Active Directory usage for all users on corporate network for password, profile, security resets, including adjusting user permissions, access, and printer installs for Windows 7 Professional desktops/laptops, and proprietary ITxM/BSI software for both corporate as well as mobile units. Daily use of SQL Server Management Studio 2008 for remote database updates.
- Desktop Support Engineer at Vitalant
- Desktop Support Engineer/PC Deployment at CVS
- Desktop Support Engineer/PC Deployment at WPAHS
- Help Desk Analyst at Mckesson Automation
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
Screen, refer, and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests as they related to computer and related system and application. -Provide remote technical support to our clients including network, server, desktop and mobile device support. - Migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Data transfers between devices & application installation/configuration - provide end-user software support and troubleshooting. - Manage ticket queue and document infrastructure changes - apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions. - Assist in the administration of email system, Windows imaging & update technologies. - Evaluate client's operational efficiency of different IT systems and recommend improvements - Provide phone and help desk support for local and off-site users. - Participate in special projects as required and perform other duties as assigned. - Receive inbound calls and record significant information. - Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. - Enter data into ticketing system, and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information. Remotely troubleshoot and resolve end user desktop/laptop issues in Windows OS, Mac OS, and Chrome OS, using Remote software Bomgar or TeamViewer. Backup, image and restore data on desktop/laptop systems
- Desktop Support Engineer at GDIT UMUC
- Jr Security/ IT Support Analyst at GDIT UMUC
- Service Desk/ Desktop Analyst at METROPOLITAN TECHNOLOGY & SECURITY
1 year, 9 months at this Job