• Desktop support engineer support 800 local users
• Setup and maintain multiple training class room for multiple projects simultaneously in the Insurance Fields.
• Manage all inventory and record for current systems and decommission outdated ones
• Work closely with Tams to keep customer needs met
• Monitor and management of active directory
• Handle issues by email and at the desktop
- DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER at TTEC
- SENIOR END USER SUPPORT ENGINEER at GE Aviation Digital
- Operations Support System Engineer at Critical Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Promoted to Desktop Support Engineer after two months of demonstrated ability to learn new technical skills, meet deadlines under pressure, and attention to detail
• Maintained 80% or higher availability of software on SCCM distribution points
• Create, manage, administer SCCM software deployments
• Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues
• Utilize PowerShell to perform administrative tasks and customize software deployments
• Routinely perform patch management of workstations to reduce or mitigate vulnerabilities
- Desktop Support Engineer at Washington Federal
- Custodian at WFF Facility Services / Seattle University
- Help Desk Support Specialist at Net-Venture
- Signal Support Systems Specialist at Army National Guard
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associates of Arts - Network Administration
Full Time; 40 h/w, Day Shift) Rockville MD, USA Desktop Support Engineer
• Working as Desktop Support Engineer with a highly skilled team providing technical solutions and support to hardware, software, and operating systems in an inter-networked environment. Enterprise operating environment including different desktop/laptop running Windows 10, Mac OS, which encompasses desktop applications, browsers, printers, telecommunications and video, working effectively with all organizational levels, documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems to provide resolution promptly.
• Responding to internal and external client requests providing technical support and training to end users.
• Identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues; escalating complex inquiries.
• Installing and configuring peripheral equipment such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives.
• Installing and configuring operating systems and applications such as word processing, database, and spreadsheet programs.
• Providing end-user troubleshooting and support for staff including desktop, laptop, applications, and operations.
• Providing end-user troubleshooting and support for faculty on network and desktop printers.
• Configuring workstation and laptops with standard desktop image and installing applications; optimizing for performance and operation.
• Supporting, promoting and developing desktop management, software deployment, systems administration, data integrity and recovery.
• Configuring (hardware and network), installing, managing, and troubleshooting desktop and network printers.
• Ensuring that all tickets are documented with current status, customer communications and full description of the problem/resolution daily.
• Performing installation and troubleshooting of software; including all service packs, hot fixes, for all approved systems and devices.
• Providing one-on-one desk-side assistance to end-users on the standard core applications.
• Providing updates to the customer regarding the problem's status when the projected completion time for problem resolution changes or if the customer requests status.
• Reviewing and participating in projects that evaluate, test and introduce new technology and approaches.
• Reviewing, maintaining and enforcing approved procedures and quality standards.
- Desktop Support Engineer at VetFed Resources, Inc
- Information Technology Specialist at U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) Office
- Service Desk Technician at US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Help Desk Support Analyst at US. Silica
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications
• Supporting administrative, clinical and executive customers; 2000 plus devices, averaging 75-100 resolved tickets per month 5 day SLA
• Provide Change Request and Incident Management support via Remedy/Cherwell; supported Windows 10/ 7/XP/Win2K devices in a mixed clinical and administrative environment
• Software and Hardware installation and troubleshooting, created documentation and provide training to users
• Active Directory Users and Computers to create computer objects, assign organizational units
• Data Migration (Outlook email/PST, Desktop data Files)
• Coordinate with vendor and application analysts to install and configure software and devices
• Troubleshoot Network data ports and switches
• Support of Blackberry devices
• Support of Apple Macbook Pro ipads and iphones
• Lead Site Engineer for upgrades, projects and tasks
- Desktop Support Engineer at California Pacific Medical Center
- Systems Engineer at Kaiser Permanente
- Systems Engineer at Trans Box Systems
- Contractor at Roche Molecular Wells Fargo
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - General Education
- - Telecommunications Center Operator
1 Year Bci Services IT Support Engineer
- IT Desktop Support Engineer at IGI General Insurance
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- HSC - Part 2 Board Of Karachi
King's Court Building 1, Building 2, 1231 Chino Roces Ave., Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
● July 2017 - Present Senior Desktop Support Engineer (assigned in Coca-Cola Bottlers Business Services - BGC Taguig)
➢ Laptop & Desktop ◦ Ensure the stability performance of all employees' laptop and desktop ◦ Create report for all computer assets to identify each unit ◦ Troubleshoot laptop and desktop problems ◦ Warranty of damaged/defective equipments
➢ Active Directory ◦ Updating of User Info. ◦ Grant permission on shared mailbox and shared drive access ◦ Deleting resigned employee in the list ◦ Monitoring of user account expiration in AD ◦ Reset password ◦ Unlock account
➢ Symantec backup ◦ Monitoring of Disc & Tape Backup ◦ Restoring deleted files ◦ Load & Unload Tape
➢ Inventory (fixed asset) ◦ Raise and update AMF Report (Monthly) ◦ Disposal of old and phased-out units ◦ Accountability for new hires ◦ Decommission for resigned employees
➢ Shared Drive Access ◦ Add / Remove user to shared drive
➢ RSA (Global Support) ◦ Collaborate with the global support to resolve issue ◦ Raise ticket issue and address it to the right assigned group and resolve the problem resolution ◦ Setup & Configure VPN account
- Senior Desktop Support Engineer at PHIL-DATA BUSINESS SYSTEMS, INC
- Technical Support Engineer (assigned in Bureau of Internal Revenue at COLUMBIA TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- Service Technician (assigned in Batangas City & Lipa City) at LUX APPLIANCE PHILIPPINES INC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
Perform all aspects of desktop support for a major bank in Charlotte, N.C.
- Contracted Desktop Support Engineer at Insight Global
- at Precision Systems
- Associate Customer Engineer at EMC at EMC
- ISILON, SUN and HITACHI configurations for or sales staff at OnX Enterprise Solutions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Responsible for implementation and support of end user computing devices desktop, laptop, VDI hardware for multiple clients, with an emphasis on the healthcare sector. Role is global in scope and involves everything from phone support to administration of domain and application servers. Core areas of focus: Customer Servce, AD administration, Windows 7and 10 support, Citrix administration and troubleshooting, and deployment of virtual desktops (Amazon AWS and Hyper-V/Citrix)
Responsible for implementation and support of end user computing devices desktop, laptop, VDI hardware for multiple clients, with an emphasis on the healthcare sector. Role is global in scope and involves everything from phone support to administration of domain and application servers.
Core areas of focus: Customer Servce, AD administration, Windows 7and 10 support, Citrix administration and troubleshooting, and deployment of virtual desktops (Amazon AWS and Hyper-V/Citrix)
- Desktop Support Engineer at Local Managed Services provider
- AV Technician at Voya Financial
- ITEngineer/Technician at Asclepius Technologies
- Contract IT Support Technician at Community Health Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- Desktop Support Engineer at Solis Mammography
- Service Desk Supervisor at ASMR
- Systems Administrator/Helpdesk at Redbaron consulting
- IT Officer at Civil Air Patrol
11 months at this Job
Provide second-level support on tickets escalated from the Service Desk staff regarding IT issues and requests
including, but not limited to.
• Desktop support responsibilities include operating system builds, fault diagnosis and management of open tickets within the call logging system.
• Knowledge of networking topologies and network wiring systems
• Work closely with project managers to gather and analyze attribute and process statistical data
• Active Directory Management
• Remote Support
• Software installations & configurations
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of Computers, mobile devices and other tech products
• Assists with the resolution of application, hardware and software problems
• Document and update all correspondence related to ticket issuance & resolution
• Smart hands
- SENIOR DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER at CompuCom
- SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST at
- at Chubb Services Corporation
- NETWORK ENGINEER at
3 years, 5 months at this Job