Contractor assigned to National Veterinary Associates) 2019-Present
• Brought on board to manage a team of 4 Desktop Support Analysts in supporting 500 end users at National Veterinary Associates (NVA)'s corporate headquarters, in addition to 10,000 employees at remote sites, while turning around end user satisfaction and ticket completion time metrics.
• In partnership with Service Desk Manager, worked with Desktop Support Analysts to understand their historical approach to ticket management which fed into project to increase ticket turnaround times and improve end user satisfaction.
• Worked with team to increase their levels of technical and customer service excellence via ticket review and hands on training.
• Led improvements in management of support tickets through strict application of "if information is not captured in ServiceNow ticket, it didn't happen" mandate.
- Desktop Support Manager at Software Management Consultants, Inc
- IT Systems Analyst at Medtronic, Inc
- Technical User Support Analyst at Medtronic, Inc
- Senior Technical Support Analyst at DECURION CORPORATION
5 months at this Job
- AS degree - Computer Networking
- BA United States History - United States History
Problem Solving, decision making, present RealPage
planning, and delegation.
• Transformed team of on/offshore Desktop techs to be highly efficient and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft removed bottle necks in process improvement and knowledge gap by Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, cross training and creating documentation PowerPoint).
• Assisted with restructuring the Service Desk by implementing 3 Support Levels for more efficient problem management and ticket escalation Office 365 admin (Powershell,
• Successfully transitioned over 70%-80% of US workload to Offshore team licenses, resources, spam filtering and by identifying workload, improving processes, cross training, creating rules). documentation and tracking progress Active Directory Management, Project
• Consistently meet internal and external SLA's and KPI's in accordance Management. with master service agreements Proficient in Windows OS, Mac OS
• Ensure effective service delivery and problem escalation and and Windows Server 2008, 2012 R2, management by working with various teams locally and globally and 2016.
• Projects consists of Property Acquisitions, Onboarding New clients for Desktop Support, Purchasing, New User Provisioning Processes, Ability to identify gaps in processes Desktop Deployments, Machine refreshes, and Software Installs and create knowledge articles and
• Report on key metrics such as employee utilization, ticket closures, SOPs to improve workflow. customer satisfaction scores and ticket hours worked Familiar with Track-IT, Salesforce,
• Implemented new procedures and standards across Service Desk to Service Now, Solarwinds N-Central, create a consistent customer service experience Web Helpdesk
• Reduced support costs by developing new workflows and support processes
• Project managed the onboarding of 5 clients (approx adding 600 new users to existing portfolio)
• Manage client and vendor relationships to improve service delivery
• Directly project manage over client projects and scheduled SOW (included large scale machine refreshes, property acquisitions, property dispositions, coordinate on-site support, Azure AD, Data migrations, machine deployments, AD Cleanup)
• Manage personnel, including hiring, training, scheduling, work assignments, and conducting performance evaluations
• Completed Lead2Exceed Management Program
- Desktop Support Manager at RealPage
- Infrastructure Information Manager at DDB
- IT Manager at DDB
- Service Desk Manager at DDB
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
Lead support team that provides 24/7 global support coverage. Provided mentoring and leadership to staff, conduct staff performance reviews and create individual staff development plan as needed. Improved productivity and eliminated redundancies by instituting new technical support and training procedures that were implemented across organizations. Streamlined and refined internal processes to increase efficiency. Supervised and trained help desk technician and administrative staff. Oversaw the successful migration from Office 2010 to Office 365 Oversaw the successful migration to Windows 7 to Windows 10 MAC OS X server, desktop and laptop setup and configuration Project, Budget & Vendor Management Strategic Planning & Implementation of new systems Responsible for new facility build outs, planned and procure all necessary hardware for new site. Strategic Planning & Implementation of new systems Ensuring performance metrics are achieved within SLA. Responsible for yearly budgeting and forecasting. Asset management and replenishment for all IT inventory Analyze ticket metrics and led changes to reduce ticket volume. SOP creation Security, Asset and Mobility Management Team Leadership and Mentoring Project, Budget & Vendor Management Strategic Planning & Implementation of new systems
- Desktop Support Manager at Tech Mahindra
- Desktop Support Lead at Blackrock Investment Group New York NY
- Trading Floor Support Lead at Macquarie Group
- Desktop Support/Help Desk Support at Natixis Capital Markets
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Multifaceted functions involve supporting LAN/WAN operations for up to 190 users from locations in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Galveston, Pasadena, Rio Grande Valley. Provides all support for two overseas call centers in Medellin, Colombia and Cebu, Philippines.
• Perform network management to included adding/replacing switches, routers, cables, wireless connections, and workstations, NAS, network printers and scanners.
• Create user accounts and access levels for Microsoft Office 365 applications, create new users, reset passwords in Active Directory and the company's proprietary operations and data management applications.
• Provide Help Desk Support to troubleshoot/resolve networking issues and hardware issues with workstations, printers, or scanners.
• Install/update software and drivers, repair workstations (memory, motherboards, CPUs, and communication cards), install new workstations or peripherals and imaging software.
• Manage network security that includes hardware and software firewalls, enterprise antivirus programs and reimage workstations.
• Setup, configure, troubleshoot and setup new users Cisco IP Phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration.
- Desktop Support Manager at GREATER SAN ANTONIO TRANSPORTATION COMPANY
- Production Supervisor at DOCUMENT IMAGING TECHNOLOGIES
- Finance Manager at HANKOOK MOTORS
- Finance Manager at DESERT SUZUKI
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
• Manage IT functions as well as assisting other sites.
• Manage ITIL Process with team.
• Experience working with C Level Executives
• Active Director Support, Group Policy, DNS, VDI
• Manage Help Desk and report on trends to reduce tickets. Reports on Metrics Daily, Weekly and Monthly on trends.
• Worked with the team throughout the day tracking VIP Tickets and making sure they were resolved in a fast manner.
• Worked on KPI's so we could measure spikes in tickets and work with the business to reduce overall noise on issues coming in.
• I worked on several projects to help reduce tickets for the team introducing login scripts to map printers, map network drives, Solarwinds Patch Manger, cleaning scripts at login. These items helped reduce overall tickets from coming in.
• Weekly and one on one's with the team.
• Work on Monthly and yearly budgets Capex.
• Responsible for Managing the Help Desk, Project Leads and Project Managers at various locations.
• ServiceNow Ticketing System
• VNC for remoting into systems
• Cisco Switch and Meraki Wireless
• SAP / ERP Knowledge of purchase orders, releasing and submittals.
• Responsible for account creations at my site assisting other sites with creating accounts.
• Responsible for Quarterly and monthly audits at 11 properties and a recent system/server refresh at both sites.
• PCI Audits consisted of Administrator Password Changed, Modem Review, Property Wireless Scanning, Publically Accessible Network Jack Walk Through, Network Diagram Review, POS Encryption Rekey, Local Admin Access Review daily, AV Rogue Report (EPO) Daily, Emminentware updates, WSUS, Laptop Inventory Validation, Desktop Inventory Validation, Internal Vulnerability Scans, Circuit Inventories of 10 properties.
• Worked on Quarterly SOX Reports.
• Change Control processes
• Worked with Third Party vendors to work on new web designs for company and other reporting projects
• Responsible for multiple Project Management at many managed sites.
• Managed a team of 25 at multiple properties and was responsible to make sure that they performed all essential job duties and audits.
• SharePoint Administration
• Used SNARE and MVM for vulnerability scans.
• Worked on organization of our MDF and IDF to keep everything labeled for audits
• All desktops, laptops and iPads are labeled for audits.
• Most recent project completed was to install secondary NVR camera for IT in all our MDF's in case the main camera fails the secondary always records in conjunction.
• Recently placed RJ45 Panduit clips on all server equipment and plugs on any open ports in the MDF. All other systems whether in public or private have been treated the same to keep locked down.
• Worked with DNS, WINS and DHCP Administration
• SCCM and WSUS Administration
• Setup Print and file shares for end users
- Help Desk \ Desktop Support Manager at Fountain MedCare
- Help Desk Manager / Sys Admin Onsite Marketing at
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelors of Science - Information Technology Business Systems Analysis
- Associates of Arts - Business
• Worked with desktop technicians using Manage Engine, BMC and Triactive remedy to support globally appx. 30000+ users for any desktop issues in windows XP/Win7, 8, 10, Apple MAC and MS Office 2003/2007 /2010 /2013 environment.
• Responsible for software distribution, remote access, standard computing hardware, self-service portal, hardware inventory, license management, proactive computing infrastructure health checks and provide all levels of support.
• Provided guidance to desktop team with software distribution (SMS, SCCM) include application packaging, MS patches, application patches and other standard deployments.
• Responsible for all corporate platforms including mobile devices for email access, virtual desktop and remote desktops.
• Worked with desktop team to troubleshoot ticket / queues for volume and ensure all incidents are logged, tracked and resolved in accordance with policies and SLA**s.
• Reviewed weekly and monthly Remedy statistics to ensure service levels are being met.
• Highly motivated, detail oriented, able to multitask projects and able to work well with others.
• Evaluated team performance and develop staff.
• Developed work schedules, assigned daily departmental tasks, track attendance and overtime, etc.
• Very strong analytical skills as well as strong project management skills and people skills. In addition, I have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Resolved and reported various desktop / Infrastructure issues to management.
• Excellent leadership capabilities, coaching and troubleshooting skills that can influence behaviors.
- Helpdesk / Desktop Support Manager at Crum and Forster
- at Google Chrome
- Application Support / Desktop Support / IT Manager (Consultant) at Becton, Dickinson and company
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst / Project manager (Consultant) at Mellon Investment Services
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional
• Provides initial direct technical advice/support, troubleshooting assistance, and responses to inquiries/ action items that the MCECU staff requires for desktop computers, laptops, tablets, printers, PC/server applications, and telephones
• Demonstrates proficiency in computer hardware, software, and networking equipment
• Independently trains associates for tasks within the department
• Proficient with current Windows operating systems
• Experience with Windows file servers
• Proficient with network and systems administration support
• Commutes branch to branch resolving various hardware and software issues that arose on a daily basis
- IT Desktop Support Manager at Memphis City Employees Credit Union
- Network Tech/Scanner at Memphis City Employees Credit Union
- Teller at Memphis City Employees Credit Union
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Accountable for all IT end-user Desktop services, Office 365/Exchange and Active Directory administration for sites in U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, EMEA, APAC and Israel. Management of Zoom conference and video conference technologies, as well as managing the day to day activities of a global team, operating closely with Infrastructure services. Perform project management functions and manage resolution for all incidents and requests. ♦ Tested and developed technical implementation of Zoom conferencing technology and equipment. ✓ Key part of team that determined Go/No Go decision ✓ Designed room hardware recommendations and specifications for all use cases ✓ Perform Zoom administration ✓ Created all Office 365 room resources and integrated calendar scheduling ✓ Negotiated and purchased all equipment globally ♦ Key member of team responsible for assessing and fixing ServiceNow environment ✓ Performed assessment against required ITIL functions and features ✓ Worked with team administration team to fix broken workflows and fields ✓ Established new assignment groups and service catalogs for Incident and Request ✓ Designed new metric and KPI reports to be used by all groups ✓ Integrated DOMO for detailed reporting and KPI's ♦ Worked closely with HR to create a more efficient and effective on-boarding process ✓ Created New Hire training and content to be delivered during orientation ✓ Streamlined forms and process to be more intuitive for use by managers and HR
- Global IT Desktop Support Manager at Avid Technology, Inc
- IT Infrastructure & End User Manager at Dining Alliance, Inc
- End-User Services Manager / Eastern Americas at Abbvie, Inc
- Desktop Manager/ Eastern Americas at Abbott Bioresearch Center, Inc
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS/BA - Criminal Justice/ English
• Hardware, software, and network troubleshooting/training.
• On-site and remote technical support for a wide array of computer and networking issues.
• Installation and repair of Linux, Windows, and MAC operating systems including virus removal.
• Data management, booking flights and individual trips for clients.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook, Office365.
- Desktop Support Manager, IT Specialist at Group Trek Travel, LLC
- Service Desk Specialist at Blue Cross, Blue Shield
- Service Desk/Desktop Support Specialist at Barge, Waggoner, Sumner, and Cannon
11 years, 8 months at this Job
• Ensures Successful Service Delivery-SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction.
• Analyze existing metrics/SLAs, edit or create new Service Levels that meet the expected performance level of the organization.
• Performs quality audits in an ITSM Service Delivery Model
• Lead teams to operational excellence via performance and quality management best practices and methodologies.
• Communicates to senior stakeholders by providing a current baseline, presenting a phased approach and resulting benefits.
• Analysis, verification and reporting of performance data supplied by service area leads, including trending and identification of opportunities for improvement.
• Creates and Distributes comprehensive reports.
• Identifies resources required and develop milestones for implementing process improvements based on quality assessments and data.
• Verification of the achievement of deliverables and milestones.
• Monitoring overall performance of services.
• Interacts effectively with all levels of management, customers, peers, and staff.
- Desktop Support Manager at Actionet
- Subject Matter Expert at Tantus
- Help Desk Support Lead at DK Consulting, LLC
- Service Delivery Manager at CSRA Aberdeen Proving Ground
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Doctor of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology - Internet Security
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management