I.T Desktop Support Manager
- I.T Desktop Support Manager at S&P Data
- IT Department Internship at V. Sue Cleveland High School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Managed a Desktop Support Department of 5 people, servicing 400+ users.
• Desktop Management - developed, coached and guided staff, developed tracking and reporting, created/updated job descriptions, performance standards, evaluations and procedural documentation.
• Business Analyst & Project Manager - identified, refined and articulated proposed or assigned initiatives, collaborated with all project leads to determine approach, project plan and timeline, established service levels, communicated upgrades, changes and/or outages, provided reporting statistics on all PKI's. ◦ Lead on 13 new branch openings, 1 branch closing, core vendor upgrade and Windows 10 rollout. ◦ Lead on 24 branch TCR upgrade and software conversion - 2018 ◦ Wrote all rollout procedures for team to follow for consistency.
• Quality & Audit control - developed and oversaw all management controls to ensure all audit requirements, corporate policies, procedures and standards were met, documented and validated, quality checked all functions to insure adherence and accuracy. IT audit results continuously improved.
• Process Improvement - Actively sought, identified and implemented changes to improve efficiency, standardize functions, stream line processes to increase productivity or reduce costs, oversaw improved software distribution methods, patch management and antivirus control, imaging processes, etc.
• Designed Administrative Reset Guides, hardware/software checklists for imaging, desktop deployment.
• Desktop & Security Functions - stayed current with operating system/hardware life cycles, recommending/performing upgrades, evaluated requested new applications/software for business lines, identifying needed upgrades, managed hardware purchasing and all asset inventory control.
- Desktop Support Manager/AVP at Farmington Bank
- Managed an IT Help Desk at Webster Bank
- Assistant Call Center Manager at Eagle Bank
- Administrative Assistant/Coordinator at The Prudential CT Realty
12 years at this Job
- A+ Certification
- - Real Estate Training
Workflow and Project Management for Level I & Level II Desktop Support Team
- Desktop Support Manager at Abt Electronics
- Help Desk Associate at Abt Electronics
- Computer Technician at Abt Electronics
- Computer Technician Lead at Staples
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
• Led specialized support technicians for FINRA's largest campus, providing service to 1800 employees.
• Oversaw executive technical support for senior management and Office of the CEO, approximately 100 people.
• Guided team on a variety of support mechanisms to exceed Service Level Agreements, including desk-side/in person assistance, remote assistance, chat and email.
• Developed, implemented and managed communications across technology support teams (to include Security, Help Desk, Network, Application support, Desktop Engineering, Server Management, Network Operation Center (NOC), Change Management) to ensure cohesive technology goals.
• Managed multiple enterprise refreshes, including over 2,800 laptops to Windows 10 and 300 Mac rebuilds with AV updates (2017), and 5,000 machines from Windows XP to Windows 7 (2012).
• Identify systemic issues and coordinate technical teams for resolution.
• Developed and implemented two award winning customer education programs.
- Desktop Support Manager at Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Lead Microsystems Analyst, Microsystems and Network Operations, Production Services at Electronic Data Systems (EDS) / Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Microsystems Analyst, Microsystems and Network Operations, Production Services at National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
6 years, 7 months at this Job
• Lead support of a call center, 2 warehouses, and various office teams.
• Develop and coach team members on the importance of Customer Service, proper communication, and technical skills to enhance overall team performance.
• Manage wireless RF guns using Soti Mobi control.
• Root cause evaluation, which prevents longer down time, and reoccurring issues.
• Assist with improving and maintaining Inventory throughout the company.
• Create and manage policies and procedures for a fast-growing team.
• Manage IT documentation, and create new standards for the desktop team.
• Utilize software deployment and patching to ensure systems are up to date.
• Provide training, and ongoing quality improvement within the team.
• Project management and creation.
• Maintain and troubleshoot various Microsoft products, including AD, Exchange, and Office Suite.
• Lead Support of VOIP system with Interaction Intelligence.
• Increase opportunities to automate, and stream line processes.
- Desktop Support Manager at Jagged Peak
- Support Bar Analyst at dunnhumbyUSA
- Help Desk Technician at Empire Marketing
- Support Center Analyst at Kroger
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Office - Springfield, Missouri, United States Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs to 4500+ American National employees across 3 states. Provided on-call support for critical issues. Tested and implemented new technology-based global projects such as Office 365, Windows 10 migration Managed and implemented a disaster recovery solution for 4 American National sites. Directly manage a team of 31 technicians across 4 remote enterprise sites supporting 4500 users. Manage an annual inventory of $5.5 million dollars in technical inventory Coordinate quarterly team building exercises throughout the enterprise Work in coordination with internal auditors to ensure compliance in areas such as PMI, PCI, HIPAA, and other compliance related fields as it relates to the desktop environment Provide training and implementation for all operating system and office suite upgrades. Work with industry tools such as SCCM, Systrack, Desktop Director, Bomgar and other analytical tools. Assist various tier 3 teams to support American National’s virtual presence across the WAN.
- Enterprise Desktop Support Manager at American National Insurance Company
- IT Customer Care Manager at General Council
- Microcomputer Support Specialist at Hawkeye Community College
- Food Service Manager at HyVee Food Stores
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Network Administration and Engineering
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for Desktop Support and Network Availability for all Conduent sites in Florida.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis for all SEV1 network outages or critical service gaps. Document incidents and provide recommendation for immediate and long-term resolution.
• Establish support policies in conjunction with Upper Management and Compliance teams.
• Currently managing 6 direct reports in daily Desktop Sustainment activities.
- Desktop Support Manager, Information Technology at CONDUENT
- Sr. IT Support Specialist, Information Technology at OFFICE DEPOT
- at AT&T WIRELESS
- Project Manager / Business Analyst, Information Technology at AT&T WIRELESS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Science / Programming
- Master's Certificate - Project Management
• Worked with desktop technicians using Manage Engine, BMC and Triactive remedy to support globally appx. 30000+ users for any desktop issues in windows XP/Win7, 8, 10, Apple MAC and MS Office 2003/2007 /2010 /2013 environment.
• Responsible for software distribution, remote access, standard computing hardware, self-service portal, hardware inventory, license management, proactive computing infrastructure health checks and provide all levels of support.
• Provided guidance to desktop team with software distribution (SMS, SCCM) include application packaging, MS patches, application patches and other standard deployments.
• Responsible for all corporate platforms including mobile devices for email access, virtual desktop and remote desktops.
• Worked with desktop team to troubleshoot ticket / queues for volume and ensure all incidents are logged, tracked and resolved in accordance with policies and SLA**s.
• Reviewed weekly and monthly Remedy statistics to ensure service levels are being met.
• Highly motivated, detail oriented, able to multitask projects and able to work well with others.
• Evaluated team performance and develop staff.
• Developed work schedules, assigned daily departmental tasks, track attendance and overtime, etc.
• Very strong analytical skills as well as strong project management skills and people skills. In addition, I have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Resolved and reported various desktop / Infrastructure issues to management.
• Excellent leadership capabilities, coaching and troubleshooting skills that can influence behaviors.
- Helpdesk / Desktop Support Manager at Crum and Forster
- Application Support / Desktop Support / IT Manager (Consultant) at Becton, Dickinson and company
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst / Project manager (Consultant) at Mellon Investment Services
- Administrator / Sr. Desktop Support Analyst at Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional) ID
· Manage the Help Desk and the team of 4 support staff using KPI’s. · Supporting offices and remote users including Europe. · Monitor team’s performance; hold weekly team meetings and bi-weekly 1 on 1’s. · Work with recruiting to interview temps for contract work on occasion. · Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis, and where necessary escalating · Set and monitor specific customer service standards – SLA’s · Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints. Support Lenovo and Mac laptops. Vendor management. · Develop routine reports on support team’s productivity · Maintain inventory control and all purchasing requests. Setup all equipment for new users.
- Desktop Support Manager at Bluebeam Software
- Service Desk Team Lead III at Cal Net Technology Group
- IT Team Leader - North America and Europe at Orion Health Inc
- System Administrator at Fickewirth & Associates
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer Engineering Technology - Computer Engineering Technology
- - Electronics Technology
Responsibilities: Oversees work of the desktop support team, administers and maintains: physical and virtual windows and Linux servers, VMware cluster, network infrastructure (Cisco switches and routers), Email servers (exchange), Fortigate Firewalls, Email security, iSCSI SAN (Nimble), data protection and backup with Veeam. Writes various programs and scripts as needed (vbscript, batch, powershell), SQL DBA tasks as needed, ASP web developer tasks as needed, purchasing and installing new servers. Accomplishments: - Selected and deployed enterprise UTM firewall (Fortinet) for two primary sites and 20 remote sites. - Deployed 10 Gbps Nimble SAN to replace 1 Gbps HP (left-hand) SAN. - Increased security posture via SIEM deployment, email security appliance, and firewall policies. - Improved network monitoring and alerting system. - Custom VB.Net computer inventory application, vbscript for asset auditing, with SQL backend. - 90% virtual with VMware. Skill Used: I have Advanced Skills in the following: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019, VB.net, MS SQL, Windows Batch scripting, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Virtual Computers, Cacti Network Monitoring, VB script, VMware vSphere Server, vCenter, SAN (iSCSI), Fortinet UTM Firewalls, Veeam Backup and Replication, WLAN, Microsoft Office, Visio, Network Diagrams, security procedures and compliance, Cisco switches and routers, PKI, IPSEC VPN, Mobile device security and encryption, SIEM (EventSentry), and security incident response. I have some experience with: Ubuntu (Linux), CentOS (Linux), C#, C, VB6, Harris Microwave Radio Equipment, HP switches I am currently learning about: AIX (Unix ), IPv6 Specialties: Windows Operating Systems, information security, VMware, TCP/IP, firewalls, antivirus, email security, iSCSI SAN, Web Application security, Malware prevention, and VB.Net
- Desktop Support Manager / Network Administrator at Douglas County, OR
- Computer Technician at Douglas County, OR
- Computer Technician at TechXpress
- Web Developer (Contractor) at AP Logic
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- AS - General Ed. with emphasis in math and science