2016 - Present - 11/2004 Abb Inc
• Responsible for support for 500+ users on the NC State Centennial campus. I run all tickets that the help desk cannot fix remotely. Sr. Desktop Support Analyst
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst at Campus Onsite Desktop Support
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst at Carolina Sunrock Llc
- Desktop Support Technician at Genworth Financial
- Computer System Specialist/ QA Technician at Campus Onsite Desktop Support
3 years at this Job
Internal desktop support
- Desktop Support at Boston Scientific via agency Randstad
- Desktop Support at Geek Squad via agency Randstad
- Account Security Administrator at Medtronic via agency Randstad
- Desktop and medical device support at North Memorial Hospital
6 months at this Job
- BA - Computer Science
- BA - Mathmatics
Desktop Support (Mac, Maintaining PCs, tablets, printers, and phones, including operating Windows, etc.) systems support.
- Desktop Support at Brong Ahafo Association of Chicago
- Dispatcher at
- at Northwestern Medicine
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- CNA Certification
Provided Desktop support for Travora NY users, mixed Mac and PC environment.
➢ Provided Remote Support for users in California, Georgia, and Chicago Using GotoAssist
➢ Day to Day Desktop support of high level CEO's and Executives
➢ Support for all technical services and provide desktop administration, installation, & troubleshooting for all Desktop related services.
➢ Supported all Desk phones/Mobile Phones including Andriod phones, Apple Iphones, Conference Polycoms and Cisco IP Phone 7960.
➢ Configured printers, network drive mapping
➢ Worked with In-House ticketing system
➢ Performed desktop virus remediation / updates as required.
➢ Building, Re-imaging and deploying Laptops /Desktops Using Acronis Backup and Recovery.
➢ Managed Active Directory (Created Accounts, Reset Passwords, and Approved Folder Access).
➢ Map Network Drives (Active Directory Security Objects) and Printers.
➢ Provided phone support for the users that would travel to conferences, Guided them through the issue until isolated and resolved.
- Desktop Support at Travora Networks Formally Travel AD Network
- Network Administrator/Desktop Support Specialist at CFITC
- Weber Shandwick, Golin Harris, Current Lifestyle Marketing, MWW Group, Jack Morton, Future Brand at TEK Systems
- at TEK Systems
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Systems
- Associates - Microcomputer Business Systems
- High School Diploma - Computer Technology
- Desktop Support 500 end user environment - VPN Account Administration - MAC OSX application support - MDM Casper Suite application packaging and deployment - Windows 10 Image testing and deployment - Represent technical service as liaison with product managers & product development teams - GPO testing and troubleshooting - PowerShell testing and troubleshooting of deployment scripts
- Desktop Support at David Yurman Designs
- Senior Technician/Team Lead at Montefiore Hospital (STC)
- Computer Associate (Field Technician) at New York City Department of Parks
- Team Lead /Senior Technician at Montefiore Hospital (STCI)
2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Health Sciences
- Bachelors - Information Systems
- Associates - Biology
March 2018 - Current
• Domain Migration - ◦ Hospitals need for a mass migration from old hospital domains to the UH domain using KVMs and Network
• Desktop Support - Tier Two ◦ Tier Two Escalation for Software deployment related issues and concerns. Including Microsoft Office 2013 data loss, issues concerning Dragon recognition, Soarian Clinicals, and SCCM deployment for one-off software.
- Desktop Support at 1099/ UH Hospitals
- Desktop Support at TEKsystems/ OhioHealth
- Garden Ctr & Seasonal FTE Lead at
- Assembly Technician at Honda of America
10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Computer & Network Support Technologies
Skills used: desktop support,
• Provided help desk support via phone, Remote Desktop, and Log Me In
• Managed user and computer accounts in Active Directory
• Data closet management, jack activations, and resolving network issues
• Managed incident ticket queue using Remedy ticket system
• Complete ownership of issue from assignment to solution
• Prioritized work while managing multiple issues
• Windows operating systems 7, and 10
- Desktop Support at Rose Intl
- Desktop Support at DXC Technologies
- Technical Support at Peak Organization
- at EDI Specialists
5 months at this Job
- M.S. in Management of Information Systems - Management of Information Systems
- B.S. in Manufacturing Technology - Manufacturing Technology
design and installation
• Overseeing new location construction
• Long term and short term project management LinkedIn
• Document creation and management https://www.linkedin.com/in/
• Inventory control kevin-mccarty-32a16b13/
• Systems backup and recovery
• Desktop support Skills
• Active directory management Windows operating
• Network troubleshooting systems
• Software license management
• Creation, escalation and completion of tickets Microsoft Office
• Printer maintenance and repair
• National Autodesk and Microstation support Powershell
• Remote support Problem Solving Office Manager 2005 - 2007 Butcher & Associates
• Dentistry and credit union collections
• Field calls and door knocking
• Negotiate settlements and execution of judgments
• IT, computer networking, and systems administration
• Safety officer
• Draft, serve and maintain small claims legal accounts
- Desktop support at Office Audio Video
2 years at this Job
- High School diploma
Desktop support, local and remote sites using Bomgar. Windows 10 imaging. SCCM deployment, management tool and debug. Profile and data Migration. Windows 7 to Windows 10. OneDrive setup. Onboard for Voice, Jabber softphone, Webex, and Intercall. Application install, SCCM and/or manual. OS and application troubleshoot.
- Desktop support at Lamb Weston
- Service Desk Technician II at Idaho Department of Lands
- DESKTOP SERVICES, PRINT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT at Albertsons/Supervalu Corporations
- Deployment Engineer at ExcelData/CompuCom Systems, Inc
5 months at this Job
Logistic Health Incorporated ~ January, 2018- Present
Title: Desktop Support - Position Duties: Senior Desktop support
• We are first line of tech support for all of LHI's contracts. We are on a phone queue all day taking inbound calls and handle anything that doesn't fall under the Systems/Network administrator team.
• I am the only tech person in Eau Claire at the moment and also do the desktop support role for all of Eau Claire when needed.
• Take on any Eau Claire IT related projects from helping netadmin in the switch closet to running cables and setting up training rooms.
- Desktop Support at Logistics Health Incorporated
- Jr Desktop Engineer at ASM Research (Contracted with Veterans Benefit Administration)
- Systems Administrator at And Group LLC
- IT Analyst at Washington County
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Network Management - Computer Network Management