I Provides customer support, service and technical support through analysis and problem resolving to enable installation, maintenance, education, implementation and documentation of a variety of software and hardware technologies using remote communication or through phone to the client or the end. Provide excellent services through phone to IT users for basic end user related hardware's and software's, desktop related LAN network systems. Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required. Installation of new hardware's and software's. Processing software's and hardware's by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades. Provide training to end users.
- Helpdesk Support Analyst/Desktop Support/ System Administrator at Desktop Support
- IT Service Desk Technician at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Cyber System Technician at Air Force
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology
• Desktop service supporting desktop\Telecommuter\VM, Citrix Users.
• Supporting Internal/External, network environment via ticket system, incoming calls, emails and remote support. Ticket incident creations and escalations. Engaging 2nd, and DB level support teams for resolutions. Familiar with Avamar backup recovery application and Cisco UMCC phone support.
• Network account creations in AD/Exchange/Various healthcare applications. Desktop\Laptop support, as well as peripherals.
- I.S Desktop Support at I.S Desktop Support
- Service Desk hosting team at Capgemini Consulting
- IT Support Technician. (Contract) at Simosa IT
- Technician II at Siemens IT Business Solutions and Services
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Certified
Asset management, refreshes, quarterly inventory, desktop support, imaging SCCM
- Desktop Support at Technicanl
- Desktop Support/Technician at Deans Foods
- Desktop Support Lead Technician at Goldman Sachs
- Active Directory, Desktop Support at General Dynamics/Consultis
7 months at this Job
- Master's degree
My experience working in the corporate world has given me the opportunity to understand the successes and frustrations of business in their decision making. I have also had the opportunity to attend classes in business intelligence, health, business, law, programming and accounting, which has given me insights that allow me to work with and develop data analytics for organizations. I enjoy researching problems and finding better solutions as I analyze each situation.
Desktop Support (Service Desk team)
Vivint Smart Home
June 2014 - Present (3 years 11 months)
• Internal tech support for employees over the phone, Email and in person.
• development of Tableau data analytics for Desktop Support, while working with management to determine changes in reports.
• Research and documentation of data analytics and Tableau report creation.
• Presentation of Desktop Support Tableau reports to higher management which assisted in knowledge sharing and decision making.
- Internal tech support at Desktop Support
- Business Intelligence Internship at Desktop Support
- Internal tech support at Desktop Support
- Support Technician at Xactware / Teksystems
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Healthcare Information Systems
- Associate’s Degree - Information Systems and Technology
Desktop Support liaison for employees resolving desktop support issues
- Desktop Support & IT Coordinator at Contract Employment
- Desktop Support / IT Support Specialist (Contract) at
- Desktop Support / Help Desk Analyst at VITAS HealthCare
- Desktop Support (Contract) at Fanatics Sports
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Desktop Support and Imaging - IT Support
● Imaged 75+ computers using Acronis Imaging Software
● Configured 100+ computers per users needs, including installing a wide range of software specific to each users needs
● Handling and working around CIP certified documents
- Desktop Support at Tacoma Public Utilities
- Customer Care Representative at Conduent
- IT Consultant at Praece Consulting LLC
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Job Description: Part-time on location support for a private school providing technical support to school staff. Afternoon, office support remotely using remote software such as Kaseya and ConnectWise as a ticketing system. General desktop support, software and hardware configuration.
- Desktop Support at SecureNet Solutions
- Support Engineer/Field Tech at SecureNet Solutions
- Desktop Support Specialist at SecureNet Solutions
- Tier 1 Technician at GDC Technology
2 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design / Photography
Clayton, Missouri (February 2018 - October 2018) ∙ Troubleshooting Networks and Peripherals ∙ Remote desktop support ∙ Solving security and messaging issues.
- Remote desktop support at Enterprise Support 1, Caleres Inc
- Technician at Dion Security
- Service Technician at Diversified Security Systems
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- Associate of Arts
All kind of level2 desktop support job.
- Desktop Support Engineer (level2) at HEMMERSBACH US LLC
- PC Technician at UNIDATA
- Desktop Support/Network Administrator at Retensa LLT
- Technical support representative at GrameePhone LTD
6 months at this Job
- LAN WAN administrator_PC technician A+
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Cleveland, OH 09/2016 - Present
IntelliNet, an IT Management as a Service (MaaS) Company, is a premier network management, cloud innovation and information technology provider Desktop Support
Provide technical service to our customers. Monitor server alarms for our clients worldwide
• Travel to client's sites repairing computers.
• Solving complex software issue.
• Routing tickets for any critical alarms that are not clearing.
• Solving Outlook issues for Cleveland Schools.
- Desktop Support at Intellinet
- PC Technician at Pomeroy
- IT Analyst at Technology Recovery Group
- Service Desk Specialist at Cleveland Clinic
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Information Science
- Associate of Science - (AS) and Associate of Arts (AA)