As the Desktop Support Specialist at VMD Corp Headquarters, created and administrated user and service accounts, AD group membership and Exchange mailboxes; monitored the Office 365 portal for service advisories and communicated outages and issues to the Service Desk; was responsible for Servers Health Check and Performance Monitoring for all the Window servers; and executed software maintenance, software configuration, and general software support.
• Planned, created and managed AD Group Policy Templates and Policies Administration, Operating System Security Patches Upgrade Procedure for secure computing and network environment.
• Create and delete network/user/non-personal entity/E-Mail accounts, password management and administration.
• Perform ongoing hardware maintenance: upgrading firmware, applying security fixes, and installing new hardware.
• Installed and managed security reporting tools to monitor any Active Directory changes. Planned and managed all the migrations and upgrades related to Active Directory and Domain controllers.
• Responsible for day-to-day operational support, system administration for office 365, Azure Cloud, Windows, and Active Directory.
• Deployed, configured, maintained, and computed on Azure cloud.
• Troubleshoot Azure related issues and engage internal team and vendor for issue resolutions.
• Implemented patching solutions using puppet configuration management tool.
• Traveled to satellite offices to provide IT support and perform inventory assessment as needed.
- Desktop Support Specialist at VMD Corp
- at VMD Corp
- Information Technology Specialist at VMD Corp
- Information Technology Specialist at Integrated Resource Technologies, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
- Diploma - Data Support
I have been working with SCCM and MDT. My current organization does not have deployment options with SCCM setup. I have setup and distributed 8 MDT servers throughout the organization to assist with deployments. Additionally I have been maintaining them and the gold image for the organization. I have been creating our software deployment packages as well. Kelly IT Services – Altisource (Contract) October 2016 – October 2017
Desktop Support Specialist Boston, MA
• Responding to user tickets through ticketing system.
• Noting all work within JIRA.
• Upgrading users to Windows 10.
• Create and maintain the Altisource gold image providing updates and enhancements.
• Setup 8 MDT servers within the organization to manage/deploy Windows 10 upgrades.
• Onboarding new hires with computer equipment.
• Ensuring all users in the Boston office as well as the US telecommuters are able to work.
• Supporting executive staff’s needs/requests.
• Working with other teams within the organization to solve issues that arise.
• Upgrading users hardware and transferring files to the new system.
• Answering users questions and concerns or directing them to the appropriate team.
• Setup audio/video conferences for Executives.
• Work with NOC, SOC, and Firewall Teams to ensure system uptime and assisted with routine maintenance activities.
- Desktop Support Specialist at Altisource
- IT Specialist at UNO Pizzeria & Grill
- Assistant General Manager at Uno Restaurants
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
• Provide end user IT support to Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Headquarters personnel for classified and unclassified desktop, laptop, wireless, and mobile device services.
• Analyze, resolve, and track customer requests for support via NAVFAC support ticketing system.
• Administer NAVFAC file shares, security groups, and email distribution lists.
• Image, configure, and troubleshoot end user devices with STIG-compliant Secure Host Baseline system images.
• Create custom Windows 10 images using Secure Host Baseline Deployment Workbench and SHB Toolkit for Windows 10 1803 and Win10 1903.
• Support command hosted virtual desktop (HVD) and video teleconferencing (VTC) technologies.
• Maintain and troubleshoot printers/MFDs.
• Draft IT documentation for standard operating procedures and best practices (system backups/restoration, hosted virtual desktop access, video teleconferencing).
• Provide telecommunications support for command wireless requirements.
• Migrate telecom users from Good for Enterprise to Blackberry UEM.
• Image iOS devices with Apple Configurator blueprints.
• Enroll NAVFAC HQ telecom end users in Purebred (DoD mobile-derived credentials program) and troubleshoot UEM & Purebred issues (recovering old certificates, restoring network connectivity via VPN, re-enrolling devices, etc).
- Desktop Support Specialist at CJ Seto Support Services, LLC - NAVFAC HQ CIO, Washington Navy Yard
- Independent Contractor at IT Consultant
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Government - Democracy and Governance
- Bachelor's - Political Science
• Consulted with business area Management and staff on usage of end users computing systems and network-based PC/workstation software and hardware, systems security, recovery, and back-up procedures, including troubleshooting, repairs, network configurations, installations, and upgrades using some ticketing system.
• Manage support, and troubleshoot network printers, scanners, mobile devices, Dell, tablets, zebra label printers, and zebra scanners for blood work.
• Moved, and changed workstations throughout Mount Sinai Hospital and off campus locations, upgraded Workstation to Widows 10, office 365, assist users with their one drive.t permissions in AD account.
• Provided support for Mount Sinai users at remote sites outside the campus which might require local travel, and responsible for ticket management to other techs.
• Evaluated business problems and recommend vendor packages to meet user's needs and implement required software, Casper suite for apple, and Microsoft remote access.
• Participated in the evaluation of new end user computing packages, including remote connectivity products, and equipment, implemented and test prototypes and applied installation quality insurance tests and insure consistency with standards.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns and consult more technically experienced Desktop support specialist when necessary. I.T. Special Project:
• Part of team upgrading PC around state of NY from XP to Windows 7, also worked with the upgrades from Windows 7 to windows 10 for Mount Sinai Hospital on and off campus.
• In charge and over seen office setup of PC in new office that was reconstructed and newly built sites.
• Used maps of new office layouts in order to place PC's, Printer, and zebra printers in its proper location.
• Responsible for moves and insure the moves were done in a timely fashion and all equipment was accounted for.
• Coordinated with network team to make sure necessary ports was activated, and printed I.P. addresses were reserved for network printers.
• Worked with software 3rd party venders such as IDX web, Onbase, Prism, and Epic to make sure they was aware of the new host name and new printer I.P. addresses to enable printing and access to software, and trouble shoot any ongoing issues.
• Coordinated with the different Managers in their departments to coordinate move times, and delays if any and answer any concerns they may have.
- Desktop Support Specialist, White Glove at Mount Sinai Hospital
- Desktop Support Engineer, White Glove at Westchester Medical Center
- Desktop support, White Glove at General Electric
- Desktop Support at E&P USA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in A+ Certification
- Associates Degree - Computer Science
Deadline-oriented Desktop Support Specialist and Network Administration Support skills Proficiencies Setup/Installation peripherals. Organizational Skills
• Strong leadership
• Troubleshoot PC hardware for needed repairs and or replacements.
• Installing and Configuring hardware peripherals and wiring
• Microsoft Office
• Installing and maintaining Windows system drivers and windows 7/8/10 software's
• Setup Office network file sharing environment and setup and administer office group network and printers
• Troubleshoot and perform Hard drive data file recovery and data file back-ups and implementations
• Trouble Microsoft Windows System errors, failed software prompts, video driver failure prompts
• Professionally repair and Custom build windows Pc systems with all required hardware and cables and Management
• Perform Basic network system troubleshooting IPV4/ IPV6/ DHCP/ And Static IP
Desktop Support Specialist and Network Administration Support
- Desktop Support Specialist at Phoenix IT and Data Solutions
- Business Consultant and Branding Project Manager at Forde Technologies, LLC
- Leasing Consultant at Rad Marketing and Investment Corp
- Manhattan Professional Group Business Specialist at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Networking Technology and maintaining Pc systems networks
• Systems administration and end user support. Desktop support role for 135 employees.
• Administrator for Mimecast, Barracuda, StorageCraft, Intermedia, MS Exchange.
• Maintain network and system security
• Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones and tablets.
- Desktop Support Specialist at Robert Half
- Desktop Support Specialist at Carbonite
- Desktop Support Analyst at Renaissance Systems
- Desktop Support Specialist at Taos
6 months at this Job
TSP Desktop support for multiple small/medium businesses. Experience with clean room lab environments. Work with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10 in domain and non-domain environments. Provide excellent customer service to end users. Experience deploying images using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
Desktop support for multiple small/medium businesses. Experience with clean
room lab environments. Work with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10 in domain and non-domain environments.
Provide excellent customer service to end users. Experience deploying images using Microsoft Deployment
- Desktop Support Specialist at Technology Service Professionals, Inc
- NOC Technician/Desktop Support at TorchNetworks
- NOC Technician at H5 Colo
- Technical Support Specialist at TELVISTA INC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Diploma
• Provide desktop support as well as network administration for clients' businesses such as Aetna, CVS, Century Link and Nielsen Research.
• Install, support, configure, evaluate, maintain, monitor and analyze systems and software in a client network environment via remote tools and techniques.
• Provide employees with basic help-desk support and troubleshooting via phone, email and in person using support software and the online support ticket system.
• Maintain, monitor and support all networking equipment including NIC configuration, hubs, switches, routers and cabling.
• Responsible for managing all on-site installations, hardware/peripheral repair, and maintenance as well as diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining solutions.
• Initiate, update, track and close tickets through work order system.
• Provide excellent customer service skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills, responding adequately to inquiries and complaints.
- Desktop Support Specialist at CVS, Century Link and Nielsen Research
- Worldwide Tech Services at Dade, Broward & Palm Beach County
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - Radio-Television Broadcasting Technology
- High School Diploma
Provided Tier 1 and 2 service desk support, spanning a variety of service desk, desktop, telephone, and remote support with a range of IT project work.
● Maintained and improved service level agreements (SLA) and ITIL standards, participated in hardware roll outs, and suggested improvements to the IT infrastructure.
● Created and maintained department policy and procedures.
● Maintained confidentiality of business information and PHI as required by HIPAA and company policy.
● Installation and maintenance of Anti-Virus endpoints.
● Maintenance and configuration of printer/badge printing systems.
● Maintained imaging server, keeping applications up to date.
● Maintained user accounts and emails in Active Directory/Azure/Office365
- Desktop Support Specialist at GlobalHealth
- Technical Specialist at Cox Communications' National Support Center for Business
- Internet Help Desk, Mentor, and Leadership Team member at TeleNetwork
- Lead Technician for the Technology Department at Borger ISD
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Computer Programming
- - Computer Science
- Associate - Computer Forensics
• Monitor and troubleshoot any software issue.
• Monitor and troubleshoot any hardware issue.
• Remote to On-site and offsite users through RTS to troubleshoot issues.
• Setup user workstations.
• Completed migration from windows 7 to windows 10 computers and laptops using SCCM.
• Respond to ticket in queue in Service Manager ticketing system.
• Completed migration of AMD Pro computers to i5, i7 computers and laptops using SCCM.
• Managed IT inventory for my site.
• Troubleshoot issues with network and local printers.
• Provided all type of IT support for onsite and offsite (work at home) users.
• Reset passwords and unlock account for end-users using Active Directory.
• Install desktop, PC, hardware, and configure problems that arises with desktop and hardware.
• Installed applications on end-user's computer and laptops through SCCM.
- District Desktop Support Specialist at Aetna
- Sr. Desktop Support Analyst at XTO Energy
- Desktop Technician at BJ Services
- Desktop Support Technician at Harris County Public Health (HCPH)
3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Associate in Science - Computer Science