Desktop Support technician that trained and worked with Mac OSX systems, Kali Linux, Office 365 and BereaBox (A Cloud service), and Windows 10. Worked extensively with students and faculty in troubleshooting, maintaining, and implementing desktop / laptop systems.
- Desktop Support Technician at Berea College
- Media Technician at Berea College
- Help Desk Technician at Berea College
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Desktop support technician 2017 to present
• Deploying hardware and peripherals
• Imaging with Windows 10
• HP printer configuration
• Maximo work order portal
• Remote user assistance
• IT administration
• Patching network closets
- Desktop Support Technician at Lockheed Martin
- DG Agent at Federal Express
- Customer Service Agent at
- Team Lead at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- A+,N+,Server+,Mobility+, Networking MTA,OS MTA, Security MTA - Information Technology
Senior Desktop support technician for IN2IT in support of Sasol Chemicals.
• Senior FSO tech with ITIL role using Service Now, supporting 1000+ user site.
• Handled daily tickets, primarily facilitated escalated helpdesk issues and managed difficult hardware imaging issues.
• Answered phone calls and emails for computer, tablet, and smartphone questions.
• Set up new computers, tablets and smartphones for office employees.
• Troubleshooting of Office software as well as Aspen, SmartPlant, Citrix and others.
- Senior Desktop Support Technician at IN2IT TECHNOLOGIES
- TECHNOLOGY LEAD at INFOSYS LIMITED
- IT SUPPORT LEAD at ALCON DTS
- IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST at WILKIN TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Gaithersburg, MD 20899 301-975-2519 (Gerard Ly, immediate supervisor) Desktop Support Technician, December 2018 to Current Provide on-site and remote desktop support for Windows/Mac environment (mostly Windows 7/10). Support includes troubleshooting, repair, and installation of hardware and software. Support also given for wired, wireless, and VPN connectivity. Worked extensively with ServiceNOW, Bomgar, Sharepoint, O365, Active Directory, imaging with Ghost, network connectivity. Implemented NIST standards for computer usage. Dell certified. Apex Systems
- Desktop Support Technician at Powertek Corporation
- Desktop Support Technician (Tier 2) at National Institutes of Health
- Help Desk Lead / NOC Technician at Merkle
- Computer Technician at Apex Systems
1 month at this Job
- - Business Data Processing
Working within a team based environment to complete Windows 7 to Windows 10 migrations for various users in various states including
Stephan Douglas Rock Indiana, Maryland, Kentucky, and New York.
• PXE boot imaging Windows 10 machines with custom Windows 10 build 8421 Northcrest Place
• Using network shared drives as well as BMC Software to install and push Apt. C software to various laptops and desktops during configuration Indianapolis, IN 46256
• Work within a server based Active Directory environment to change various settings and configurations for built computers including hostname, passwords, various user rights, and various user groups
• Using user provided reserved IPs to set up network drives Independent Coding Projects
• Troubleshooting any further software issues after install including coding
• Working on personal website, software, Microsoft Office, Oracle, and various server software link in website section, to AT&T Corporate/ Desktop Support Technician (Contract)
- Desktop Support Technician at National Government Services (E.I.T)
- Hendricks Regional Health/Desktop Support Technician (Contract) at Help with Lease Rolls
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - EDUCATION
- Associates of Applied Science in Software Development - https
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 5700 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California 90036 Jr. Help Desk Manager/Desktop Support Technician. (July 27th, 2015 to October 21st, 2015) Support for District Managers General Managers Store functions. Wi-Fi Server Modem Cisco Switches support. Bomgar Remote Assistance. Support Build and Image Laptop Desktop Computers troubleshoot software applications and Installation of Network Printer and support. Manage Technicians for deployment projects.
- Jr. Help Desk Manager/Desktop Support Technician at Support Build and Image Laptop Desktop Computers
- Desktop Support Technician at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Information Management Specialist at Affiliated Computer Services/Xerox
- Main Focal point and duties are Desktop Support at XP Office
3 months at this Job
- High school - Music
I am the sole, onsite Desktop Support Technician at our Scottsdale office. Independent worker, collaborating with our headquarters in Atlanta, GA.. I Support a call center in North Scottsdale. Day to day operations supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365, CenturyLink VOIP phones, Microsoft Exchange Console, Active Directory, Service Desk, Desktop Central, McAfee EPO, Meraki Wireless Access Points, IMACD, HP, Lenovo, MFD printers, five9 softphones, Calabrio and other 3rd party software. Break-fix of laptops and desktop PC's. I am responsible for all I.T. related equipment at this site. High volume call center. Ability to handle stressful environments while prioritizing the needs of the customer. I work with executives on a daily basis. Remote support via Desktop Central and RDP. Apple TV , Iphone/Ipad, Mac, Android support. Familiar with ITIl and it's practices. CompTia A+ Certified Technician. Network experience, Server experience. Imaging, data migrations and software installation and support.
- Lead Desktop Support Technician at Bridge2solutions
- Field Service Technician/Break-Fix at Arizona Public Service (APS)
- Level II Desktop Support Technician at Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community
- Network Operations Center Technician I at PSCU
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Currently Attending. - Information Technology
- A.S. - Technical Management
- - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Deploying Monthly Security Patches & Updates
• Ricoh, DMNX & @Remote Administrator
• Configurating and maintain scan to network & email
• Escalated tier 1 call handling
• Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of PC hardware
• Establishing & maintaining compliance with vendor's contracts
• Hardware equipment review and testing for company growth
• 100% average Customer Call Audit Scores
• Coordinating with PMO teams on a weekly basis for actions items and deliverables on various projects Desktop Support Technician I
• Responded to inquiries by ServiceNow ticketing and\or in-person or via email, chat or telephone
• Remote troubleshooting via RDP and UNVC
• Troubleshooting various hardware equipment issues e.g. Monitors, Keyboards, Mouse, Audio
• On-Site troubleshooting to 13 off site locations
- Desktop Support Technician II at Arizona Federal Credit Union
- Regional Service Technician at Pomeroy
- Systems Administrator at Cross Media Works
- Field Systems Technician at H & R Block
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems & Cyber Security
• Desktop support technician across six hubs to provide software and hardware support in the New York region.
• Remote and end user support on escalated Tier II and III issues.
• Account management using Active Directory.
• Desktop support for all applications used by Custom Courier Solutions.
• Provide IT support for configuration, installation and software on Windows Vista, XP, 7, 10, Cloud 365 Microsoft Office and MAC, Internet related issues, Adobe products and various applications.
- Desktop Support Technician Tier II at CCS
- Desktop Support Technician Tier II at XA Systems/National Institute of Health
- Desktop Support Technician Tier I/II at Evolver/Lockheed Martin/HHS
- Refresh Technician at 4core Technology Group, Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
Windows Server 2012, November 2016
Pioneer Surgical / RTI Surgical - Desktop Support Technician | 2011 to Present
• Provide help-desk and onsite support for 200+ employees
• Provide remote support (phone) to 900+ off-site employees
• Microsoft Exchange Troubleshooting
• Help Desk Queue Management
• Overall Company Cost Savings within IT
• Assist with Monthly Server updates (Company Wide)
• Fix / Troubleshoot hardware and software related problems on employee computers
• Hardware and Software acquisitions
- Pioneer Surgical / RTI Surgical - Desktop Support Technician at MCSA
- Part Time Sales at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business