• Remote Desktop Technician ◦ OS experience - Windows 7 & 10 ◦ Lenovo and HP warranty repair services. ◦ 2nd level support for OS, hardware, software and network incidents in person or via remote control. ◦ Reimage machines, initial software setup and configuration. ◦ Spyware, malware and virus removal.
- Desktop Technician II at CompuCom
- Contractor at Robert Half Technologies
- Utility Line Clearance Specialist at Wright Tree Service
- Owner/Consultant at Aker Consulting
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Analysis and development of procedures and inventory for mobile devices and laptops.
• Project lead for updating desktops and OS for company service and operations center.
• Lead desktop technician for service and operations center.
• Systems and parts orders for service and operations center.
• Coordinated company interactions with printer repair contractor.
- Desktop Technician Team Lead at IBC Bank
- at IBC Bank
- Shift Leader at Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
- IT Help Desk Supervisor at IBC Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
• Provide PC support to multiple small businesses in NY metro area
• Desktop and hardware support to end users in a Windows PC and Mac environment; troubleshooting all hardware/software issues.
• Mobile device support. (iPads, iPhones, and Android) supporting approximately 400 end users and machines on site.
• Desktop troubleshooting of Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ XP environments.
• Break/fix hardware support
- Desktop Technician at iPads, iPhones, and Android
- Technical Support at Short Term Engagement
- Desktop Technician at 7-Eleven, Nationwide POS
- Printer Technician at HP
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology & Cybersecurity - education
- Associate Degree in Network Administration - Network Administration
at Lockheed Martin
• Hardware Refresh for Windows 7 to Windows 10 on Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, and Tablets while maintaining all user data and end-users' applications
• Lead Technician supporting User Driven Installation project and main point of contact for peers and training
• Providing Desktop/Tier II support, software vetting, imaging, and remote support to end-users. As well as providing a very strong interpersonal and excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills and proactively follow-up on IT Remedy service requests and problem tickets until resolved and provide timely feedback to end-users via phone or in person as well as technical support and training to end-users
• Provides quality Desktop support via remote assistance and remote desktop applications to end users externally and internally by resolving various issues with Windows Operating Systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10 in a platform agnostic IT environment.
• Provides installation, configuration, maintenance and strong problem-solving techniques for troubleshooting of computer hardware, software, desktop applications, networks printers and computer peripherals
• Provides systems/network troubleshooting and support to include diagnosing, fixing, maintaining and upgrading hardware and software as well as desktop applications
• Strong understanding and interpretation of workflows to facilitate timely routing and escalation of IT issues for Remedy service requests to the appropriate Hardware or Software point of contact
• Specialized knowledge of Microsoft Office software personal computers and related systems and networks and how they work.
• Ability to resolve most issues without escalation and establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, peers and managers throughout the facility.
- Sr Desktop Technician at Acara Solutions, Inc
- Lead Enterprise Computer Refresh Technician at Acara Solutions, Inc
- Desktop Support Technician at Acara Solutions, Inc
- Personal Computer Technician at DK Computers
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Network Engineering - Network Engineering
• Deploy new hardware, upgrades, and provide end user support for employees utilizing Windows desktop software
• Provide technical desktop support via remote connection tools and on-site
• Provide technical assistance on projects, as assigned
• Escalate technical support issues, as appropriate
• Familiar with office telecommunication and voicemail systems
• Administrating Linux and Google Apps for Business
• PC hardware and software expert with good knowledge of Windows 7/10 and MS Office
• Support, maintain and administer third party applications including EMR, Email, Intranet tools and finance and accounting tools
- Desktop Technician at CRH Healthcare
- Computer technician at OBGYNE CONSULTANTS
- Medical Receptionist/Computer Technician at Axis Pain Center
- Customer Service Associate at Lowes
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
• Provided helpdesk and desktop support within the Hyatt domain 500+ users.
• Supported users within an Active Directory environment, utilizing administration functions, set up network user permissions and group policies, passwords resets
• Support users and Installed, configured, maintained and supported all printers.
• Assisted in PC upgrades company wide
• Utilized ticketing system to update, track, and resolve IT related issues.
- Desktop Technician at ILG - Hyatt Vacation Ownership
- Desktop Support/Systems Administrator at Bay Area Legal Services
- Desktop Support/Systems Administrator at Aprinta Group
- Senior Systems Administrator at Dakkota Integrated Systems
3 months at this Job
- - BSIT Information Systems
- AAS in Computer Information Systems - Network Administration
●Provides first level problem resolution for enterprise/system-wide computer/ mobile device hardware, operating system software, application programs, peripheral equipment, and LAN interfaces.
● Applies system expertise, skills, and knowledge effectively in solving desktop workstation and personal computer, associated equipment, and network connectivity technical problems.
● Works with other IS team members to provide timely support services to the user and receive, log-in, document, and close-out trouble calls using the service tracking tools.
● Formulates service support efforts based on customer schedule needs.
● Assists with analyzing, defining specifications, configuring, coordinating, installing, repairing and testing computer, peripheral equipment (scanners, printers, label maker) and LAN interfaces.
● Configures and installs new hardware and upgrades to existing user system components.
- Desktop Technician at Sutter Health
- IT helpdesk Internship at Tr-City Health Center
- Overseas Sales at WooJung Trading
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Clothing and Textiles
- Diploma - Information Technology
• Desktop Support Technician - Level 2
• Support computers and devices of Abbvie personnel according to Abbvie policies
• Troubleshoot and fix issues on computer and other devices using available resources Abbott | North Chicago
- Zone Desktop Technician at AbbVie
- Global Service Desk Agent at AbbVie
- Network/Computer Engineer at Unisys
- Zone Desktop Technician at Desktop Support
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - business
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for ordering all desktop equipment through Dell for all 500 users in six offices (Oklahoma City, Lindsay, 3 offices in Louisiana, and Ohio). Windows, Network, Hardware, and Application support.
• Audit, order and maintain all company cell phones and iPads.
• Set up all new hires in Active Directory, set up user's systems and all peripherals, set up desktop phone in Cisco phone system, set up user's office.
• Maintained support documentation for users and internal documentation on processes and procedures for desktop team.
• Managed upgrade of all users from Windows 7 systems to Windows 8.1 and then a year later to Windows 10.
• Responsible for basic system administrator responsibilities in Active Directory. Setting up new users, service accounts, groups, adding and removing users in groups via SOX compliance procedures.
• Maintain hardware for 350+ users both onsite and remote. Set up new workstations and add new software. Replace equipment when needed. Troubleshoot various issues as they arise, ranging from network issues to printing issues, migrating users over from desktops to laptop computers (all of their programs, data and settings), email troubleshooting and set up, setting up printers and basic troubleshooting and working desktop ticket queue.
• Manage client file tracking system through ShareFile. Set up new users and folders for users.
- Desktop Technician at Gulfport Energy
- Desktop Support Analyst at Trizetto Provider Solutions
- Operations Technician at
- IT Analyst (Internship) at Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality Control
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - (A.S) Enterprise Development
Computer troubleshooting with printing, and connection issues.
● Assist employees any IT related log in when requested.
● Create emails and desktop login for new eployees.
- Desktop Technician I at Goodwill Sacramento Valley & Northern Nevada
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Associate Degree in Network Administrator - Computer Science