• Perform an interactive murder mystery script for private and public events while guests enjoy a 3 course meal.
• Encourage the interactivity - acting as a detective - by "interrogating" audience members and inviting audience members to participate in improv games.
• Create a welcoming and social atmosphere - acting as a "guest" - by initiating and engaging in conversation throughout the night.
• Maintain schedule of the show - acting as the Host - by organizing the event and announcing the show.
- Dinner Detective at Dinner Detective Seattle
- Assistant Director/Teaching Artist (Currently at Sacajawea Elementary) at Sweet Pea Cottage Preschool
- Nanny/Babysitter at Pisane Family
- Hostess at Rainforest Café
2 months at this Job
Detective, (Part time as needed) conduct criminal investigations.
- Detective at Jackson Township Police Department
- Officer at Five Rivers MetroParks
- Deputy Sheriff at Preble County Sheriff's Office
- Captain / Detective at New Lebanon Police Department
1 year at this Job
- Managing Small Law Enforcement Agencies - Police Administration
- Police Academy
- Cell Phone Analysis Investigative Techniques
- Anti Gang Course
- Child Fatality Investigations
- Street Crimes
- Criminal Street Gangs
- First Line Supervision
- Leadership for Missing and Abused Children
- Child Abuse Investigations
- Basic Clandestine Laboratory Certification
- Child Sexual Exploitation Investigations
- Drug Identification - Multi-jurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force
- Response to Child Sexual Abuse
- Patrol Response to Active Shooters
- Narcotics Commander
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Methamphetamine Investigations Management
- Identity Crimes
- Clandestine Laborary Training
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement
- Supervision Techniques
- Evidence Room Management
- First Line Supervision
- Cruiser Carbine Course
- Traffic Stop Techniques
- SWAT Basic
- K9 Handler Course (patrol)
- K9 SWAT Course
- Search Warrants
- Advanced Narcotics Investigations
- Drug Raid tactics
- Drug Identification
- Drug Identification
- Death Investigations
- Search Warrants
- Knock & Talk Consent Searches
- Drug Investigations & Planning
- DWI Detection & Sobriety Testing
- Law Enforcement Instructor Course
- Basic Narcotics Investigators Course
- Selective Patrol Drug Enforcement
- Highway Drug Interdiction
- Auto Theft Detection / Apprehension
- K9 Handler Course - Narcotics and Tracking
- DWI Detection & Sobriety Testing
During my time with the Erie Police Department I have held several different positions to include, Patrol Officer, School Resource Officer and Detective. I have been responsible to coordinate with school officials to teach classes and create presentations. I have handled multiple different calls for service. I was assigned as a Detective with the Boulder County Drug Task Force. The position required me to coordinate with multiple different agencies, manage complicated cases and coordinate with confidential informants.
- Detective at Erie Police Department
- Personal Service Specialist at United States Army Reserve
- Head Clerk / Denver Metro Area at King Soopers
13 years at this Job
Position: Detective Training: PATC, NJ - basic and advance training in several police related fields. Facilities Worked: Central Police Pool (CPP) / JFK Airport / Criminal Investigation Bureau (LGA) Main Duties and Details: Community Problem Orientated Policing (C-POP Officer/JFK), ACD Officer (JFK), Motor Vehicle Inspector (JFK), Hack Squad/Plain Clothes Unit (JFK), Silver Shield Program (CIB 3 ½ years at LGA), Criminal Investigation Bureau Achievements and Accomplishments: 2014 Promoted to Detective / 2004 Cop of the Year Award / 1 blue & white medal / 3 Letters of Commendations / Feature in JFK Airport Press 2004 as a "Crime Fighter" / 3 Years Perfect Attendance 1999-2001 / Highly Active Police officer - achieved between "600 to 700 arrests."
- Detective at Port Authority Police Department NY/NJ
- at Port Authority Police Department NY/NJ
- Correction Officer at New York State Department of Corrections
11 years, 2 months at this Job
Acted as Senior Detective of Baltimore Police Criminal Investigation Division Conducted criminal investigations pertaining to fraud, forgery, identity theft, and organized crime Responded to emergency situations, evaluated scenes and treated injured individuals Located and interviewed suspects and witnesses to crimes under investigation Served arrest warrants and testified in court on behalf of the Baltimore Police Department Patrolled city streets and investigated suspicious activity
- Detective at Baltimore City Police Department
- Military Police Officer at United States Army
33 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Criminal Justice - Drug Abuse Resistance Education
I served the department starting as a Reserve Officer being hired as a full-time officer in July 2010. I served as a Patrolman before being promoted to Detective in 2015. I served as a School Resource Officer and as the Commander of the Reserve troop of the department. I was certified as a Drug Recognition Expert.
- DETECTIVE at MENA POLICE DEPARTMENT
- SALESMAN-AREA MANAGER-BUNKER MANAGER at J&M DISPLAYS INC
- CREW LEADER at J&M DISPLAYS INC
- CREW MEMEBER at J&M DISPLAYS INC
9 years, 11 months at this Job
Responded to all reports from the community ❖ Conducted all crime investigations ❖ Worked with victims to get them assistance through the attorney general's office ❖ Stayed with victims and witnesses throughout the investigation of the case, made arrangements for them to get assistance from other agencies, and prepared them for trial ❖ Evidence management ❖ Yearly and monthly reports such as UCR and Racial Profiling ❖ Computer reporting programs and report writing, worked with Microsoft Office Programs ❖ Investigated a sexual assault homicide in which the FBI was called in to assist on and the FBI wrote a recommendation for me to be promoted to detective based on my investigative and response skills
- DETECTIVE at DE LEON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- SERGEANT INVESTIGATOR at COMANCHE POLICE DEPARTMENT
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELORS in 4th year - Applied Behavioral Science
After transferring from the New York City Police Department I was assigned to the Nassau County Police Department Police Academy for seven months of training. After graduation I was assigned to the First Precinct on night patrol for five years. While on patrol I also served as a Field Training Officer for new recruits. I was then assigned plainclothes and then to the gang unit where I worked for two years before being promoted to the rank of Detective in November of 2002. As a Detective I investigated a myriad of cases from robberies to larcenies to fraud cases. In 2009 I ran for and was elected to the position of delegate for the Nassau County Detectives' Association where I represented about 30 of my office colleagues. In 2011 I was elected to the position of Treasurer for the Executive Board of the Nassau County Detectives' Association where I have served on a full time basis for the past seven years.
- Detective at Nassau County Police Department
- Police Officer at New York City Police Department
23 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Working as a detective with the VICE/Narcotics unit. Duties include identifying suspects and criminal networks within Prince William County and the region. Interviewing witnesses, victims and suspects of a variety of crimes and violations. Preparing written reports and giving testimony in circuit and federal courts of law. Working on a team to further investigations by sharing information and resources. Collecting and examining evidence. Working with multiple local and federal partners and businesses to gather information. Conducts surveillance operations and performs in an undercover capacity. As a lead investigator I am responsible for managing case loads and assigning team members specific tasks. Briefing supervisors and command staff on investigative progress through writing and verbal presentations. Utilize my instructor certification to train patrol officer to detect, investigate and successfully prosecute violations of law. Appointed as a project manager for the body worn camera program. Developed policy and standard operating procedures. Installed hardware and software for the program. Evaluated the use and compliancy of the policy and the equipment. Managed and calculated the budget for new equipment based on contract guidelines and agency growth.
- Detective at Special Operations Bureau, Prince William County Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff at Stafford County Sheriff's Office
- Military Police Officer at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Organizational and Security Management - Organizational and Security Management
10. Detective Resume
During my tenure in the Detective Division, I worked in the Registered Sex Offender/ Sex Crimes Unit, Robbery-Homicide Unit, the Juvenile/Sex Crimes Unit, the Crimes Persons Unit, and the Crimes Property Unit.
• Keeping track of registered sex offenders and enforcing any violations committed by these offenders.
• Investigating sex crimes cases, including child molestations and rapes.
• Investigating crimes-persons cases, including murder, felony assaults, robberies and domestic violence.
• Investigating crimes-property cases, including residential burglaries and commercial burglaries.
• Investigating cold case homicides, including a 1983 homicide in which I conducted a wiretap in 2016.
• Conducting and assisting in numerous surveillances and uncover operations.
- Detective at CITY OF BREA POLICE DEPARTMENT, Brea
- at CITY OF BREA POLICE DEPARTMENT, Brea
- Corporal at CITY OF BREA POLICE DEPARTMENT, Brea
- Master Patrol Officer at CITY OF BREA POLICE DEPARTMENT, Brea
11 years, 4 months at this Job