Sr. MSBI Developer, ETL Developer
- Sr. MSBI Developer, ETL Developer at Sr. MSBI Developer, ETL Developer
10 months at this Job
• Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
• Performed the role of SFDC Developer and Administrator.
• Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
• Worked on building E-commerce website using Communities and Site.com applications for the end customer such a way that end customer will use that site to buy the products sell by Hughes.
• Worked on Cloud craze ecommerce integration tool to integrate with our ecommerce application and implemented beyond specifications which are not supported by cloud craze to.
• Implemented Quotes templates and Agreement templates using managed package called Conga Composer and used Echo Sign custom manage package Setting to send that quote's and agreement to end user.
• Used Trigger framework Interface to implement different business logic in multiple apex classes such a way that if a single or multiple event's occurs on single trigger multiple classes can be called.
• Worked on Force.com Integrations with Oracle Database and Peoples soft using SOAP API via Enterprise Service bus acting as a virtual middleware security to consume or produce the web service's on salesforce side to handle Order Management system from SFDC to Oracle database.
• Implemented Visualforce Pages, Standard and custom Controller classes and Trigger's based on requirements gathered.
• Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
• Well experienced in Batch Apex framework provided by Salesforce.
• Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than 400 - 500 records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validation's are being passed through batch validations.
• Implemented Submission of Orders through Asynchronous call out's for placing Bulk Orders in a single shot and process each record and send the Asynchronous request and get response in Asynchronously as well.
• Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
• Handled the client side requests with Java script and Jquery without sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
• Used a tool named Snapshot, Force.com IDE migration tool for deploying the Force.com components (Apex Classes, Objects, Triggers, Visualforce page components, Visual Force pages) from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production environment.
• Worked on Issues reported by Force.com security scanner within an Org (Dev, SIT) sandbox to follow best Apex Coding Practices.
• Involved in production support for the application which already exists in Production environment. Environment: Saleforce.com Unlimited and Developer Edition, Force.com plugin in Eclipse LUNA IDE, Developer console, Apex Data Loader 32.0, Jitterbit Data Loader, Conga Composer, HTML, Java script, CSS, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, Force.com Excel Connector, SOQL and SOSL, Force.com Setup Portal, Custom Objects and fields, Custom Tabs, SOAP and Restful Web Services, Report Types, workbench.developerforce.com, Schema Builder, AJAX Toolkit, Microsoft Excel 2010, Snapshot, Force.com Migration tool, JIRA (Task Management Tool), Visual Paradigm, Java script, JQuery, Custom Settings.
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer at developer
- Salesforce Developer at Well Care
- Salesforce Developer at Health plan servicesApril
- Salesforce Developer at Abbvie Pharmaceutical Research & DevelopmentJanuary
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Macy's Systems and Technology, Inc. engages in creating, gathering, and directing pieces of data to form management tools. The company provides integrated retail, e-commerce, and data warehouse systems. It also offers a range of services from advanced in-store register systems to sophisticated data management to the burgeoning online marketplace. Macy's Systems and Technology handles various issues, including hardware and software troubleshooting, point of sale terminal repairs, and support and maintenance of telecommunications systems through field representatives and technicians. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Duluth, Georgia. Macy's Systems and Technology, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Macy's, Inc. Responsibilities:
• Involved in requirements analysis and design specifications.
• Developed front-end web applications in C#.
• Developed application with C#, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, Angular JS 2.0,Java script and CSS3. Used JQuery to implement widgets for user interface alongside CSS/HTML and web page layouts and templates
• Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
• Involved in database design in Oracle database.
• Worked to convert an existing Classic ASP Website to ASP.NET Core.
• Created multiple grid views using Angular UI Grid and Bootstrap CSS.
• Developed PL/SQL triggers and master tables for automatic creation of primary keys.
• Created and managed SQL Server databases and tables per requirements to main integrity and to generate reports for analysis.
• Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using Oracle SQL Developer , Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
• Implemented web services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms.
• Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views & Functions using Oracle SQL Developer.
• Delivered reporting content utilizing SSRS reports.
• Developed Stored Procedures to generate various Drill-through reports, Parameterized reports and Matrix reports using SSRS.
• Collaborated with peer teams for review and analysis of system requirements.
• Debug and resolve issues based on the priority of the tickets.
• Used JIRA for Bug analysis and fixes in Web-industry standards. Updated sprint progress in JIRA and Stand-ups on daily basis.
- SR.NET Developer at Macy's System and Technology
- SR.NET Developer at Solar Turbines
- JR.NET Developer at Medico Health Line
- Application Programmer at SRG InfoTech
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters in computer science - computer science
• Involved in Developing of Application based on J2EE using Struts, Hibernate and spring frameworks.
• Involved in all the test cases and fixed any bugs or any issues identified during the testing period.
• Involved in writing detailed Functional document and Technical document, identify integration points and review technical specifications created by other developers with the team and across interfacing teams.
• I have involved in end to end development and testing of Correspondence-AssembledClaimFile project.
• Used spring framework and worked on different spring modules.
• Worked on Spring-bootstrap in standalone applications used to start applications.
• Worked on spring batch to read the document IDs and delete documents based on requirement.
• Worked on Spring Integration to integrate external components.
• Worked on IE Developer tools to debug given HTML.
• Written test cases for Unit testing using Junit.
• Implemented logging mechanism using log4j.
• Used apache-maven tool to build, config, and package and deploy an application project.
• Used Jenkins for build maven project.
• Used Sub version to maintain different versions of application code.
• Worked with ECMfilenet API to handling creates, update and delete events.
• Used JAXB to marshal java object to XML object to put message in message Queue.
• Worked on Soap web services to communicate with Fineos system for creating, Updating and deleting documents in ECMfilenet database.
• Created restful web service in Doc-delete application to delete documents older than given expiration date. Environment: Java, apache-maven, SVN, Jenkins, Spring Tool Suite, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring boot Starter, log4j, Junit, IBM MQ, JMS, JAXB, Web Services, SoapUI, HTML, XML, XSL, JQuery, Java Script.
- Java Developer at BCBS, MI
- Java Developer at Marsh and Mclennan
- Java Developer at Aetna Insurance
- Java Developer at Mindtree Limited
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
Sr.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Sr.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at Sr.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
- Sr.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at
- Sr.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at
10 years, 11 months at this Job
• Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
• Participate in application enhancement meetings, design sessions, application development and application maintenance meetings.
• Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features, Field Service Lightning.
• Work on Apex Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages to meet the business requirement.
• Work on setting up the Schedules and Batches to create tasks for the users.
• Work on setting up the Approval Process in different phases of the application and its functions like sending emails, updating fields once one Approval step is done.
• Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
• Worked on developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
• Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dash board.
• Customized existing Visualforce to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience
• Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
• Created Impressive designs with custom styling to bring dynamic versions of the components when setting up in Lightning App builder.
• Created a customer community portal for External users.
• Expertise in Release and Change management which involves a large set of application teams.
• Build, Update and organize the organization's release calendar which is the source book for all application teams for release and continuous deployments.
• Monitor all lower environments for release process /sandbox refresh/ creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets.
• Develops, audits, monitors and establishes release management process and policies in support of ensuring completeness, accuracy and consistency.
• Work on setting up the community users through a registration process that calls a web service to check for the existing users.
• Work extensively on creating validation rules, formula fields, Lookup relationships, Master detail relationships, Rollup summary fields.
• Hands on experience on configurations like Workflows, Page layouts, Approval process, Objects, Validation rules, Flows, Process Builder.
• Created multiple Lightning Components, added HTML/XML and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
• Work on setting up the Organization-wide Default settings, Roles, Sharing rules.
• Created a SOAP based web service to send forms from our system to the FLAGS (End target).
• Extensively work on Apex Triggers to update, insert, and delete the records and on Email Services to reopen the Partner User task through Apex class.
• Create Visualforce pages and its controllers to support the business requirement.
• Experience working with Managed packages and deploying the patches whenever the support team sends the patches.
• Work on connecting salesforce with Amazon web services to generate pdf of the record from the Visual force page.
• Work on creating the documents, Email templates whenever required. Environment: Salesforce, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Data Loader, Dashboards, SSO, Batch, Process Builder, Developer Console, Eclipse IDE, Lightning Framework, SQL Server, Force.com IDE.
- Salesforce Developer at Verizon, South
- Senior Salesforce Developer at Fidelity Investments
- Salesforce Developer at Charles Schwab Corp
- Salesforce Administrator at I labs
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists, and complex page layouts.
• Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
• Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
• Created Workflows, Email alerts and Field updates as required.
• Worked on Salesforce1 mobile app.
• Prepared User document to help understand the app. Had one on one interaction with users to solve salesforce1app issues.
• Worked on web to lead forms.
• Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
• Worked on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
• Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
• Created S-Controls to meet new business requirements.
• Created number of users and assigned respective role and profile.
• Had a chance to know five9 a virtual call center for making inbound calls.
• Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
• Complete bulk import of data from legacy System to Salesforce. Analyzing the data and making necessary changes.
• Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
• Validated and deployed code to production through Change Set.
• Made thorough testing of requirements before deploying to production.
• Developed and maintained custom reports.
• Designed and Implemented Lightening pages using lightening Apps and Aura Framework.
• Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
• Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
• Created Dashboards for service representatives.
• Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
• Prepared training materials for business use.
• Analyzing the current requirement process, identifying problems and making recommendations to improve the process.
• Migrated Current Outlook Connector to Salesforce Outlook which provides for the synchronization of information from Outlook to Salesforce. Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Sandbox data loading, Service Now, Service Cloud, Change Management, Dupe blocker, Data Loader, Informatica, workbench, Apex, Aura Framework, SOAP UI, Rest, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java Scripting Developer Console, Eclipse IDE.
- Salesforce Developer at Spectrum Brands
- Salesforce Administrator/ Developer at Colorado Bank
- Salesforce Administrator at Emblaze Services Pvt. Ltd
- Java Developer at Capture IT Solutions
9 months at this Job
Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Caterpillar Inc. owns a complex portfolio of brands whose roles and relationships support the growth to achieve the enterprise goals. The Caterpillar brand is used in communication to represent the corporation with the investment community, employees, public policy makers, and other key stakeholders. Role & Responsibilities:
• Involved in design, development and testing phases of project.
• Developed very rich user interface with Angular 4, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap, Media queries, AJAX for template design.
• Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
• Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
• Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
• Implemented client-side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
• Using Angular 4 factory to do AJAX call to get data from the restful web server.
• Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
• Responsible for design and development of web pages from mock-ups (PSD).
• CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
• Using Angular JS controllers for two-way data binding between product components and data objects.
• Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
• Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
• Adopted a cross browser and cross platform approach to make the website more versatile and Supportive.
• Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
• Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
• Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
• Adhered to corporate standards with respect to problem, change and configuration management
• Worked on Responsive Designing for websites for Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles.
• Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
• Thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
• Worked with Bit Bucket for recording the progress and later for version control.
- Sr. UI Developer at Caterpillar Inc
- Sr. UI Developer at Quest Diagnosis
- Sr. UI Developer at eBay Inc
- UI Developer at CME Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Salesforce Lightning Developer at Self Employed
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Role Sr. Hadoop Developer
Technologies Teradata 15, Cloudera 5.12.2, TDCH, SQOOP, HDFS, HIVE, Apache Spark, HBASE, Python, Unix, CTM, Bit Bucket, Maven, HUE
Large Group rating system is a DataMart on Teradata used by ABACUS (Anthem BCBS Automated Commercial Underwriting System) to generate rating for large groups 50 or greater, which builds renewal quotes for Medical, Pharmacy and Dental policies. The objective of this project is to source Membership, Claims, Capitation, Revenue, Bill rates for at least 42 months from different sources. Underwriters will analyze historical data to come up with premiums. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and prepared design documents.
• Used TDCH/Sqoop import and export to extract and load data to Teradata and different sources.
• Developed Hive tables to transform, analyze data in HDFS.
• Worked on coding HIVE query language for developing ETL applications.
• Involved in creating Hive tables with Partitions, Dynamic Partitions and Buckets, loading various formats of data like Avro, Parquet into the tables and analyzed data using HiveQL.
• Performed Hive Query Optimization for better performance.
• Developed Batch Spark programs using python and Real time processing.
• Developed Workflows and scheduling using CTM tool for Job automation.
• Experience working on HBASE table for developing unique load key generation and
• Worked on Spark applications using Python/Scala.
• Stored parsed data into Hbase and Hive using HBase-Hive integration.
• Worked on project deployment activities and validations.
• Monitored Jobs execution in production, resolved issues during warranty, and provided Handovers to support.
- Sr. Hadoop Developer at Anthem
- HADOOP DEVELOPER at ANTHEM
- ETL Technical Lead at Anthem
- ETL Technical Lead at Xerox, NY
1 year at this Job