Responsibility: This project is intended to develop and Build dashboards, automated reports and report templates using advanced tableau functions. Provide guidance insight on data visualization and tableau dashboard design best practices. Support multi environments tableau infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance. Responsibilities: live/dynamic and static datasets desktop & publish them to server. Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.1/8.2, Tableau server / Administrator, Cognos 10, Crystal Reports XI, SQL developer, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Excel 2007, MS Access, Windows 2007 server, Teradata, Microsoft office 2007.
• Gathering business requirements from various users of different Departments.
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
• Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
• Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
• Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing.
• Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Dropdown menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
• Created side by side bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps and Symbol Maps according to deliverable specifications.
• Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting
• Consistently attended meetings with the Client subject matter experts to acquire functional business requirements in order to build SQL queries that would be used in dashboards to satisfy the business's needs.
• Extensive experience in Tableau Administration Tool, Tableau Interactive Dashboards, Tableau suite.
• Provided support for Tableau developed objects and understand tool administration.
• Worked in Tableau environment to create dashboards like weekly, monthly, daily reports using tableau
• Created Custom Hierarchies to meet the Business requirement in Tableau.
This project is intended to develop and Build dashboards, automated reports and report templates using advanced tableau functions. Provide guidance insight on data visualization and tableau dashboard design best practices. Support multi environments tableau infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
live/dynamic and static datasets
desktop & publish them to server.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.1/8.2, Tableau server / Administrator, Cognos 10, Crystal Reports XI, SQL developer, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Excel 2007, MS Access, Windows 2007 server, Teradata, Microsoft office 2007.
- Tableau Developer at Bank of the West
- Tableau Developer at TD Bank
- Tableau Developer at EZDIA INC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
ASP.NET Developer ,Angular2 Developer
ASP.NET Developer ,Angular2 Developer
- ASP.NET Developer ,Angular2 Developer at ASP.NET Developer ,Angular2 Developer
at this Job
• Co-Organizer of ISR activity organized by GHRCE Nagpur.
• Co-Organizer of Technowave 2k17 national events organized at GHRCE Nagpur.
- Developer at Developer
at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Education
- Bachelor of Computer Application - Education
- - Secondary & Higher Secondary
- - secondary & Higher Secondary Education
• Involved in various phases of (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and the project was developed using Agile.
• Confer with Business Analysts, Programmers, QA team and identifying and prioritizing business and functional requirements.
• The application is developed using Struts 2.0, Angular JS 1.6, Angular 2.0 (Upgraded), Spring-MVC/Boot (Upgraded), JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Bootstrap.
• Utilized Angular for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that search for expressions (Dark Launch- on/off) via the GitHub API through keywords.
• Implemented Angular multiple components, routes and injected into main route.js (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
• Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, EJB-jar and web.xml using XML.
• Developed several POJO classes to map table data into Java Object.
• Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, Stored procedures, triggers, and packages on Oracle database.
• Used Postman to test the RESTful API for HTTP requests such as GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
• Wrote Junit test cases (Integration and Unit Tests) using Mock frameworks for testing the functionality of the developed (Services, Dao) and Action Class.
• Extensively used GIT (GitHub, Git Bash, GitHub Desktop) for version control.
• Was a part of Devops efforts using multiple tools such as Splunk, FF4J, New Relic.
• Used Jenkins for continuous integration, builds and deployments. Also, used Jenkins jobs for jobs like auto code merge, branch creator, cleaning up work spaces, integrate with Urban Code Deploy for everyday deployments.
• Have done application Deployment on Pivotal Cloud Foundry and used Concourse for it.
• Used Liquid base scripts to interact with database.
• Experience in dark launching the features in projects using expressions accessing liquid base scripts and FF4J.
• Worked on fixing the bugs for improving the code quality using Sonar Qube to maintain coding standards.
• Maintain, Manage and Monitor Splunk Infrastructure (Identify bad searches, dashboards and manage overall health of Splunk).
• Document every aspect of an application or system as a reference for future maintenance using Microsoft tool SPOT.
- Full Stack Java Developer at Nationwide Insurance
- Java/J2EE Developer at PSECU
- Java/J2EE Developer at Principal Financial Group
- Java Developer at Savant
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Web Developer at Wyncode Academy
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Web Development
Responsibilities: ❖ Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs ❖ Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements. ❖ Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better. ❖ Developed Lightning apps, components, controllers, handlers and events in the existing organization. ❖ Enabled Aura Framework by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications. ❖ Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact, Opportunity and Products ❖ Created Lightning page with some customizations based on the components used and created the Lightning app. ❖ Diagnose client issues with email sends from within the Marketing Cloud Application. ❖ Worked on Rotating and expiring the ads for different products in marketing cloud. ❖ Implemented Service Cloud components like Service Console, Email to Case, Web to Case, Agent Scripting. ❖ Worked on Apttus Advanced Workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules and contract templates. ❖ Building of custom lightning components to display the list view of orders and an order detail page to handle the business logic. ❖ Worked on custom implementations of community builder lightning components, java script buttons, lightning compatible VF pages, lightning components. ❖ Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. ❖ Built components with design attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications. ❖ Developed dynamic components with complex search and sort functionality ❖ Supported all stages of AppExchange Product Lifecycle. ❖ Experienced in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements. ❖ Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users. ❖ Designed and deployed Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic. ❖ Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance through Hudson build after testing. ❖ Used Jira defect tracking tool for maintaining of user stories and raising defects. ❖ Used Force.com Developer, Welkin Suite toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic. Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Script, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Lightning, Visual force, Data Loader, Data Migration, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, SOSL, SOQL, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Reports, Dashboards, JIRA.
- Salesforce Lightning Developer/ Admin at Ameren
- Salesforce Developer/ Admin at Choice Hotels International, AZ
- Salesforce Developer/ Admin at Lowe's Companies, Inc
- Salesforce Developer/ Admin at T- Mobile
5 months at this Job
• Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions.
• Created extracts, published data sources to tableau server, refreshed extract in Tableau server from Tableau Desktop.
• Designed, developed and tested various Power BI and Tableau visualizations for dashboard and ad-hoc reporting solutions by connecting from different data sources and databases.
• Used different Mark types and Mark properties in views to provide better insights into large data sets.
• Created External filter, internal filter and Context filter to improve performance.
• Used Data Blending, groups, combine fields, calculated fields, and aggregated fields and spotlighting to compare and analyse data in different perspectives.
• Used Tableau web data connector to create gets stock price data from the Yahoo site.
• The connector then gets the closing price for the specified company for one year back from today's date.
• Created extensive documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the mappings and provided Knowledge Transfer to the end users.
• Involved in installation and upgrade of Tableau Server and Server performance tuning for Optimization.
• Involved in building Dashboards using parameters, sets, groups and calculations.
• Designed Views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
- Tableau Developer at UnitedHealth Group
- Jr Tableau Developer at Vivma
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Front End Developer at Web Developer
7 months at this Job
- Computer Science Degree - insurance
- Full stack .Net Developer at CDK GLOBAL
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science of Information Technology
• Actively participated in interactions with users, team lead, DBAs and technical manager to fully understand the requirements of the system.
• Optimized the database by creating various clustered, non-clustered indexes and indexed views in SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012.
• Increased the performance necessary for statistical reporting by 25% after performance monitoring, tuning and optimizing indexes.
• Built connections to/pulling data from AS400, mainframe/db2 and Oracle.
• Used MS SQL Server 2012 SSIS to create SSIS tasks such as Conditional Split, Derived Column, which were used for Data Scrubbing, data validation checks during Staging and before loading the data.
• Pulled the data from multiple database sources such as UDB/DB2/TeraData/SysBase and flat file sources that includes CSV, Excel, MainFrame (SAS)
• Used SSIS to implement the Slowly Changing Transformation, to maintain Historical Data in Data warehouse
• Strong experience in creating and publishing packages in Framework Manager.
• Experience in creating Multidimensional cubes using SSAS and designing DW schemas.
• Involved in implementing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Objects in SSAS 2008. Create Calculate member in MOLAP cube using MDX in SSAS 2008.
• Created DSV, Cubes, and Dimensions, DMX/MDX for SSAS Reports.
• Created SSIS packages to load data into Data Warehouse using Various SSIS Tasks like Execute SQL Task, bulk insert task, data flow task, file system task, send mail task, active script task, xml task.
• Created SSIS Packages to export and import data from CSV files, Text files and Excel Spreadsheets.
• Used SQL Server 2008R2/2012 Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports which resulted in efficient decision making.
• Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, Business analyst and customer Representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Configured Reporting Services in SQL Server 2008.
• Developed complex Stored Procedures and views to generate various Drill-through reports, parameterized reports and linked reports using SSRS.
• Worked as a developer in creating complex Stored Procedures, SSIS packages, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
• Worked on pre-defined facets included by SQL SERVER
• Created calculated measures and dimension members using multi-dimensional expression (MDX)
• Created DSV, Cubes, and Dimensions, DMX/MDX for SSAS Reports.
• Interacting with the users and troubleshooting the problems involved with the development of stored Procedures, triggers and problems related to the privileges.
• Worked on troubleshooting and maintaining large (terabyte-size) clustered databases.
- SQL/MSBI Developer at Hewlett Packard
- SQL/MSBI Developer at Master card
- MS SQL / BI Developer at Public Consulting Group
- MS SQL/BI Developer at Conoco Phillips
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Computer Science