- Sr.iOS Developer at Sr.iOS Developer
at this Job
Senior Lead Developer.
- Senior Lead Developer at Senior Lead Developer
- Senior Oracle PLSQL Developer at Ascena Retail Inc
- Senior Oracle PLSQL Developer at AT&T since
- Senior Oracle PLSQL Developer at Norfolk Southern Corp
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- S.S.C - education
Senior Python Developer
- Senior Python Developer at Senior Python Developer
- Senior Python Developer at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - gdsssawsx
- Bachelor's - fffgfgg
• Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Upgraded some apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
• Created multiple lightning components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning Component look and feel better.
• Created custom object, custom fields in lightening experience. Also, involved in creating Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
• Used Force.com toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
• Worked on Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages and integrated with external source by developing Apex Web Services.
• Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
• Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
• Responsible for the data maintenance and data integrity within the Force.com platform.
• Used Data Loader for data management in force.com platform. Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, Workflow, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Developer Console, Page Layouts, Force.com IDE, Windows XP, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Migration, Email Services, Security Controls, SOQL, SOSL.
- Salesforce Developer/Admin at Merrill Lynch, NJ
- Salesforce Developer/Admin at TD Bank, NJ
- Salesforce Administrator/ Developer at Comcast
- Salesforce Administrator/ Developer at VANGUARD
3 months at this Job
Description: The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
• Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI responsive development using JSP, HTML5, CSS/CSS3 Bootstrap & used Client Side validations were done using Angular JS, XSLT and JQuery (Masking), and Google graphs XML DOM.
• Developed UML class diagrams, sequence and use case diagrams using Rational Rose.
• Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
• Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
• Extensively involved in writing Object relational mapping code using hibernate, developed Hibernate mapping files for configuring Hibernate POJOs for relational mapping.
• Implemented Transactions using Spring framework.
• Used Spring MVC and Web Flow to bind web parameters to business logic.
• Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
• Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
• Installed, configured and maintained WebSphere Application Servers (WAS) in a network deployment.
• Used Agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM and worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of the Release support team.
• Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
• Used IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) as the IDE for writing code.
• Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
• Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
• Have worked on Oracle10g database for storing and retrieving the application data.
• Created a range of user interfaces, implemented complex business logic, simple and complex SQL queries and stored procedures implementation, Jasper report generation, testing and bug fixing process.
• Involved in configuring JMS and JNDI in rational application developer.
• Performed building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in Weblogic Application Server.
• Used Business Delegate, Service locator, Factory, Session Facade, DTO and DAO design patterns.
• Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and tested DAO's and Business Services.
• Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
• Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Sr. Java/J2EE Developer at
- Sr. Java/J2EE at AT&T
- Sr. Java Developer at E bay
- Java/J2EE Developer at Kenexa
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
Description: The sales & service center is a website-based application used by firms and financial advisors in the life, Group retirement and annuity lines of business to better serve their clients who have purchased products from nationwide. Users can view their statements, client accounts and analysis the data based on it
• Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
• Participate in IPM and Three Amigo sessions to understand the requirements and to come up with estimates
• Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
• Implemented serval UI screens using Struts2, JSP, HTML and CSS.
• Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
• Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
• Involved in POC for developing a module using Spring Boot which improved time and efficiency of the process
• Release Support- Managing Release deployments to lower Environments in terms of software deliveries and overnight activates.
• Developed story/task by following TDD/BDD and Pair programming concepts. Providing daily status in scrum meetings with the client.
• Supporting production defects
• Experience with Jenkins for continuous integration.
• Application Deployment on PCF using CF push and Urban code deploy.
• Experience with static code analyzers like Sonar.
• Utilized Agile process to streamline development process with iterative development.
• Experience in using Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug for debugging and troubleshooting the code.
• Developed SQL queries to access data in Oracle database.
• Implemented Web services components SOAP, WSDL to interact with external systems
• Wrote Junit test cases for Java Application
• Used Liquibase with Maven and Eclipse for deployment of database.
• Extensively used the repositories like GIT and SVN. Environment: Java 7, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, AJAX, Java Script, JUnit, GIT, Maven, IBM UrbanCode Deploy, Jenkins, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Soap and Restful webservices, Angular JS, Struts2, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Mybatis, PCF, Liquibase.
- Java Developer at Nationwide
- Java Developer at Wells Fargo
- Java Developer at State of Oregon-Public Employees Retirement Systems
- Java Developer at US Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
• Performed the role of SFDC Developer and Administrator.
• Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
• Worked on building E-commerce website using Communities and Site.com applications for the end customer such a way that end customer will use that site to buy the products sell by Hughes.
• Worked on Cloud craze ecommerce integration tool to integrate with our ecommerce application and implemented beyond specifications which are not supported by cloud craze to.
• Implemented Quotes templates and Agreement templates using managed package called Conga Composer and used Echo Sign custom manage package Setting to send that quote's and agreement to end user.
• Used Trigger framework Interface to implement different business logic in multiple apex classes such a way that if a single or multiple event's occurs on single trigger multiple classes can be called.
• Worked on Force.com Integrations with Oracle Database and Peoples soft using SOAP API via Enterprise Service bus acting as a virtual middleware security to consume or produce the web service's on salesforce side to handle Order Management system from SFDC to Oracle database.
• Implemented Visualforce Pages, Standard and custom Controller classes and Trigger's based on requirements gathered.
• Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
• Well experienced in Batch Apex framework provided by Salesforce.
• Implemented Bulk Upload application to process and insert more than 400 - 500 records at a single shot using Database. State full interface of Batch apex using Csv file as source after all the validation's are being passed through batch validations.
• Implemented Submission of Orders through Asynchronous call out's for placing Bulk Orders in a single shot and process each record and send the Asynchronous request and get response in Asynchronously as well.
• Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
• Handled the client side requests with Java script and Jquery without sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
• Used a tool named Snapshot, Force.com IDE migration tool for deploying the Force.com components (Apex Classes, Objects, Triggers, Visualforce page components, Visual Force pages) from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production environment.
• Worked on Issues reported by Force.com security scanner within an Org (Dev, SIT) sandbox to follow best Apex Coding Practices.
• Involved in production support for the application which already exists in Production environment. Environment: Saleforce.com Unlimited and Developer Edition, Force.com plugin in Eclipse LUNA IDE, Developer console, Apex Data Loader 32.0, Jitterbit Data Loader, Conga Composer, HTML, Java script, CSS, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, Force.com Excel Connector, SOQL and SOSL, Force.com Setup Portal, Custom Objects and fields, Custom Tabs, SOAP and Restful Web Services, Report Types, workbench.developerforce.com, Schema Builder, AJAX Toolkit, Microsoft Excel 2010, Snapshot, Force.com Migration tool, JIRA (Task Management Tool), Visual Paradigm, Java script, JQuery, Custom Settings.
- Salesforce Administrator/Developer at developer
- Salesforce Developer at Well Care
- Salesforce Developer at Health plan servicesApril
- Salesforce Developer at Abbvie Pharmaceutical Research & DevelopmentJanuary
2 years at this Job
Project Description: A network provider for small scale to medium scale companies, provide Security and cloud solutions. The project involved was making Mobile Application for meeting the needs of various customer base. Worked as an App design and developer to make app where the customer can look at the Network and make the necessary changes. Also part of the team, which analysis the content and the outlook of the app for the targeted audience
● Developing multiple Applications for Juniper Networks covering various domains such as for Network settings of the domain, App for events conducted by juniper for Universities
● Part of the core research team, which is working on development, maintenance and up gradation
● Started of with the swift latest version (2.2) and set up with the required Cocoa Bindings, Core Animation, UI Kits
● Implemented Push Notifications, analytics, Remote Configuration and Crash reporting features while integrating the mobile app with Firebase
● Designed the View controllers and segue design by protocol and delegate methods, adding the required custom made icons and images using UIText and UIImage
● Allocating the appropriate sections using the MVC Design with UI components and controllers
● Using Alamofire and JSON parsing to inject data into my code from various urls and websites
● Plugging in the Navigation Controller for ensuring the connectivity between all views
● Adding features such as gesture recognition, user profiling, typography and In-App purchase ability
● Used GIT repository and Source tree to save and review the project code when needed
● Pop up features to help the user for their selection using Angular JS and bootstrap modals
● Dynamic allocation of data to and from the database using Core Data and CRUD application
● Testing In-App purchases using SandBox feature to add additional features to it
● Worked extensively on REST/SOAP Web Services and API's.
● Utilized and combined UX practices to target and adapt existing web-based functionality to a task-based, user-friendly mobile system.
● Developed the REST API's to communicate with backend services for the data flow.
● Comparison of data so as to display it on charts, graphs using the in-built charting framework
● As a CCNA certified professional, could contribute to Optimizing network communications and data fetching
● was part of the project from the start with complete understanding of Mobile Development life cycle in Web Applications.
● Worked with Source tree, which helped a lot in managing and viewing the various repositories Environment: C, SQL, Xcode 10, Xcode Beta, iOS, iPad , 7, Java, Json, Cocoa Frameworks, UIKit, MapKit, AVFoundation, Alamofire, Agile Environment, XML Core Data , GitHub, 3D , Sandbox, Microsoft Office, Swift 2.2 , 3, 4
- Sr. iOS Developer at Juniper Networks
- iOS Developer at Synchrony Bank
- iOS Developer at Touchmark National Bank
- iOS Developer at Molina Healthcare, Utah
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Running a web application development consultancy. Worked as a tech lead and hands on developer. - B2B /B2C marketplace (LAMP, Laravel, AWS, microservices)
- CTO/Lead PHP Developer at Software development consultancy
- CTO and Lead Developer at Financial Company (Confidential)
- CTO and Lead Developer at Social Network Startup (Confidential)
- VP of Engineering and Lead PHP Developer at Financial Startup (Confidential)
6 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Project Name: BeaconLbs
Description: Beacon Laboratory Benefit Solutions, Inc. (BeaconLBS®) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings. BeaconLBS® is a laboratory benefit solutions company that enables health plans, physicians and network labs to connect and deliver high-quality, cost-effective care to patients. BeaconLBS® is distinctive in its approach, offering a fully integrated, solutions-based technology that automates real-time clinical and financial decision-making at the point of care and point of ordering.
• Create REST endpoints using RestEasy and Spring REST
• Develop Web applications using Spring MVC
• Build web pages using Angular.js
• Create SOAP wsdl endpoints
• Design Web page using HTML, Bootstrap
• Create Stored Procedures(PL/SQL) and writing SQL queries
• Write DAO classes to make call to the stored proc created from packages
• Creating service classes and controllers to handle requests from client
• Involved in technical design discussions, testing and release activities
• Used Git for version control
• Write Unit test cases using Mockito
- Full Stack Developer at Labcorp
- Agent Information Management System at
- Java/J2EE Developer at American Express
- Java/J2EE Developer at Optum
5 months at this Job
- - technology
- Bachelor's - Computers