I work as a development assistant, a virtual assistant in a real estate company in Queensland, Australia. In the same company, Delonix Marketing, I have handled different clients that does a logistics business and a construction business which mainly does data entry and a little bit of social media. I attained a certificate in Adobe Photoshop last December 2017 to use it in my work as a development assistant.
- Development Assistant at Delonix Marketing
- Virtual Assistant at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Language and Literature
As a career development assistant I routinely work in excel and power point, I run errends for my supervisors, create surveys, and collect data.
- Career Development Assistant at IUPUI school of social work
- Cashier at HotBox Pizza
- Intern at HotBox Pizza
- Intern at Boba vista
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
- High school - N/A
Business Development Assistant that supports sales operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
• Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Global Business Development Assistant at JD SUPRA
- Intern at DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Mentor at Sister Cities International
- Department of Corrections at Federal Correctional Institution Morgantown and Federal Correctional Institute Hazelton
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.A. - Applied Sociology and Criminal Justice GPA: 3.6
- Bachelors of Arts - Criminology and Forensics and Investigative Science GPA: 3.0
Assist the Development Fundraisers with several programs throughout the year; ordering supplies, packing and mailing initial supplies & when needed additional supplies and incentives earned.
For the annual local grocery store "Bowl for a Cure" I updated daily the stores information of bowlers and sponsorships. The current numbers and comps from previous year were compiled into reports.
• Weekly for each company who sponsor the Shamrock, Summer Camp and Live Unlimited programs.
• Annual Fill the Boot drive, ensuring that all locals are represented.
• Annual local grocery store Bowl, separated by three regions each including all stores and highlighting the winners. Fill in for the District Development Assistant when on PTO or out of the office in regards to handling deposits and invoices. Securing live and silent auction as well as raffle items for Golf Tournaments.
- DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at TRI STAR HOME CARE, INC
- ASSISTANT TO MARKETING MANAGER at COMCOVER INSURANCE CO
- LEGAL ASSISTANT at LAW OFFICE OF ALICE REITER FELD
2 years, 3 months at this Job
As a Business Development Assistant I made outgoing calls (typically cold calls) to municipalities, school districts, HOAs, and apartments to familiarize them with the company and services. Additionally I did research to gain more information about the organizations we were attempting to work with, set appointments using Apple's ical system, used Slack for interoffice communication, and helped to run the office efficiently.
- Seasonal Business Development Assistant at Precision Concrete Cutting
- Nanny at
- Sales Associate at Torrid
- Office Assistant at Burningham Trucking
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
AMIT Children is an international non-profit funding 110 schools in Israel seeking to educate the underserved population. As a Development Assistant with AMIT I am responsible for processing donations, sending acknowledgement letters, mailing cards and certificates, maintaining office supplies, arranging travel including car service, hotel, air and train, maintaining petty cash and sending petty cash reconciliation reports to the National office for reimbursement, submitting job tickets for invitations and eblasts for various fundraising events over 3 separate regions, proofing invites, eblasts and programs for accuracy and posting events to regional event calendars. Attending local events and providing tech support while on site.
- Development Assistant at AMIT Children
- Gifts Processor-Development Office at Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Dispatcher-Evening Ops at Roto-Rooter
- Development Coordinator at Providence Center, Inc
5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
College of Education, Educational Leadership Department
Fundraising and Development Assistant 2016 - Present
• Outreach to local organizations and community members to inform them about the event-Annual attendance increased from 500 to 842 in one year.
• Responsible for soliciting in kind and monetary donations for Maywood community members and college bound students Selected accomplishments;
• Obtained in-kind donation from El Pollo Loco for 500 community members
• Obtained in-kind donation of 300 Passion Planners for every participant in the high school to college workshop
• Obtained over $200 in gift cards and certificates from museums, restaurants, and attractions for prizes offered to participants that completed the program assessment
- Fundraising and Development Assistant at College of Education, Educational Leadership Department
- Assistant Store Manager at Spirit Halloween Super Store
- Sales Associate at Spirit Halloween Super Store
- Substitute Teacher Aide at L.A.U.S.D
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Higher Education
- Bachelor's of Arts - Critical Diversity Studies
• Develop professional working relationships with clientele and co-workers.
• Display high attention to detailed when creating documents and paperwork.
• Communicate effectively both in writing and orally with customers and co-workers while working in a quick paced environment.
• Perform market research and cold call outreach to various clientele to schedule meetings for the Business Development Manager.
• Participate in trade shows and luncheons as needed.
• Remain highly organized, driven, and self motivated while working to accomplish team goals as well as personal goals. Skills used: Did personal research to gain information to perform cold calling. Worked together with other Buissiness Development Assistant to create a fun and energetic working environment. Used creative problem solving skills to help plan and schedule projects. Used my experience in customer service, organization, leadership and communication to provide quality service to clientele.
- Buisness Development Assistant at Precision Concrete Cutting
- Independent Contractor at VIPKID
- Supervisor at Virgin River Hotel and Casino
- Laborer at Huddleston Deluxe
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Art
Real Estate Development Assistant
• Perform duties of Property Manager for various rental properties in the greater Las Vegas area; o Review lease agreements, existing maintenance contracts and work performance and interview and replace contractors as needed; o Complete move-in walk-through with tenants; o Coordinate maintenance repairs, review Work Orders and coordinate the processing of payments for same; o Successfully navigate neighbor disputes;
• Perform duties of Owner’s Representative, Assistant Project Manager and Interior Designer for various remodel and new construction high-end luxury residential properties up to 5,700-square feet in size with values ranging from $700,000 to $5,800,000 in the southwestern United States and internationally; o Review and redline architectural and engineering drawings; o Design furniture plans and meet with owners for review and approval of material, fixture and furniture selections; o Coordinate with architects, engineers and contractors to successfully resolve complex technical design issues; o Prepare, submit and retrieve permit applications and revisions as required; o Review all bids, contracts, change orders, purchase order and RFIs with PM; o Research, select and coordinate the installation and importation of all finishes, fixtures, furniture, custom millwork, and equipment; o Create comprehensive FF&E spec reference binders for on-site use; o Maintain project quality and project schedules with hands-on management style including weekly on-site briefs with Project Manager and foremen to review schedules, budgets and change orders, to identify potential construction errors and ensure adherence to plans and design direction; o Correspond with subcontractors, trade partners, suppliers, vendors, etc; o Create and maintain project budgets and travel expense reports; o Create and supervise the completion of punch list items; o Coordinate and supervise final furniture installation and owner move-ins;
• Scout properties and meet with area real estate agents for various home viewings for investment purchases; and
• Maintain physical and digital project files for accounting and record keeping purposes. o Notable Achievements:
• Designed, selected, sourced and arranged the import of all materials, fixtures, finishes and furniture from Italy and successfully managed and coordinated the build out of a 5,700-square foot high rise penthouse residence in 14 months; and
• Remodeled and staged a 55’ yacht in two weeks, resulting in a sale in under 1 month of being reintroduced to the market after stagnating for 3 years.
- Real Estate Development Assistant at West Corp Management Group
- Commercial Real Estate and Business Paralegal at Berens, Kozub, Kloberdanz & Blonstein, PLLC
- Art Gallery Manager at Z Gallerie Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Art - Studio Art and Art Education
• Engage with BU alumni network by drafting and sending surveys, payment letters, and invitations
• Run queries on school alumni database (BBEC) to extract data for supervisor
• Oversee the compilation and distribution of nametags and RSVP lists for the office luncheons
• Analyze alumni email activity data and presented trends to supervisors through PowerPoint
- Development Assistant at BU Development and Alumni Relations
- Human Trafficking Program Intern at McCain Institute for International Leadership
- Development Intern at BU Development and Alumni Relations
- Program Intern at Women's Foreign Policy Group
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations - International Relations