I currently serve as the Development Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Development. Responsibilities include managing our donor database software system, annual campaigns, board development, and donor engagement. Key communications include grant editing and reporting as well as writing and editing various documents including solicitation letters, minutes, agendas, and multi-media promotional pieces.
- Development Assistant at Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
- Corrective Exercise Specialist at 24 Hour Fitness
- Health & Well-Being Coordinator at Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
- Public Health Intern at Boys & Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Master of Arts - Psychology
Development Assistant: June 2017-Sept 2018, Senior Development Assistant: Oct 2018-present)
• Managed all administrative needs for the College of Music Advancement team, including processing donations, drafting and routing gift agreements, developing the budget and monitoring expenditures, facilitating advisory boards, scheduling meetings and travel, writing event remarks and public communications, and managing 4 student assistants
- SENIOR DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO BOULDER
- CARE COORDINATOR at PEOPLECARE HEALTH SERVICES
- PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE at FOOTHILLS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- NANNY at FOOTHILLS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Music Performance
- Bachelor's - Music Performance
Teterboro, New Jersey
Chris Cookies is a Company evolved in Food & Beverage into a state of the art facility in New Jersey that combines the latest technology with a strictly controlled food safety program to ensure products meet the finest quality. Research & Development Assistant (R&D) - 01/2017 to 01/2018
• Make sure all samples are made and shipped in a timely manner.
• Organize and maintain test kitchen inventory and equipment.
• Update and maintain product documentation.
• Assist R&D Manager with daily tasks.
• Set Standards for Quality of Products.
• Make sure quality standards are being met as well as GMP's being followed.
• Assist in the creation of new recipes and products.
• Research Industry Trends.
• Make sure employees are following GMP's as well as SQF requirements.
- Research & Development Assistant (R&D) at Chris's Cookies
- Quality Control/Assurance Inspector (QC/QA) at Incoming Inspection, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Control Inspector at J. Knipper and Company, Inc
- Baker at Bindi Bakery
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
- - Psychology
- High school or equivalent
Camphill Soltane is a non-profit which serves young adults with intellectual disabilities. As Development Assistant, I was responsible for the GiftWorks database; processing donor contributions, maintaining donor profiles, producing financial reports, and providing analysis on giving patterns. I researched and analyzed opportunities for new grants and endowments, and the cultivation of potential donors. This was a part-time position.
- Development Assistant at Camphill Soltane Foundation
- Administrative Assistant at Monarch Staffing
- Database Manager - Advancement Office at Saint James School
- Project Manager - Strategy & Delivery Office at VOYA Financial
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- MBA - HR and Financial Management
helped with the daily duties of the development head ∗ Accounting Assistant- helped with the daily duties of the accountant ∗ Helped with the daily operations of Fosters home
- Development Assistant at Foster's Home for Children
- CPA at Connie Schlinke Smart
- Internship at Karnes County Extension Office
- at Thomas Moy & Sons Water Well Drilling
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business administration - accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Services and Development - accounting
At my last high school I took a Child Development class, and the next semester I signed up to be a child development assistant. I worked as an assistant at their preschool for about 2 months.
- Child Development Assistant at North Medford High School
2 months at this Job
- None - General
• Promoted to Administrative & Development Assistant in September 2018
• Coordinates all logistics for major events including booking and coordinating with venue, providing catering, tracking guests, and fundraising.
• Constructs grant applications and conducts prospect research.
• Tracks donations and writes acknowledgement letters.
• Coordinates with bookkeepers to maintain financial records and assists with yearly audit.
• Supervises external internship program by meeting interns biweekly to ascertain progress and conducting site visits as needed.
• Conducts digital media responsibilities including creating event posters, updating Wordpress website, and sending e-blasts via Salesforce.
• Coordinate vendor accounts and files; collect; assist with management of accounts payable/receivables; code and scan bills in coordination with bookkeepers; manage petty cash and make deposits to bank
• Manage HR-related accounts and files, including new hire processing, insurance contracts, 403(b) plan, TransitChecks, vacation bank, and health benefit accounts.
• Manage day-to-day office systems including mail, postage machine, general phone line, office supplies, refreshments etc.
• Manage office space usage including communication with school administration and custodial staff to secure permits and other needs.
• Manage order processing and fulfillment of all DVD/Book sales; assist with sales promotion and video distribution as needed
• Assisting with EVC screenings, rough-cuts, and portfolio sessions as programmatic support, as well as EVC fundraising events as needed
• Assist with EVC’s social media postings as needed
• Other duties as assigned
- Administrative & Development Assistant at Educational Video Center
- Portrait & House Photographer at New York Asian Film Festival
- Marketing Assistant at Grand Insurance Agency
- Teaching Assistant at International Center of Photography
9 months at this Job
- B.A. in Sociology Minors in Film, Photography, and English
- Certificate - Photography
- High school or equivalent - Fine Arts
SALES REPRESENTATIVE CARIBBEAN CULTURAL CENTER Assisted in the grant writing process Allocated money and resources from donors to sustain growth Provided administrative support to an CCCADI's development office Assisted in the translation process for the Caribbean, African and pan Latin diaspora Provided assistance for a variety of tasks, including event planning, institutional and individual giving Assistant as a Sales Representative, handled cash and conducted financial transactions for the boutique CCCADI Gift Shop.
- DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT at CARIBBEAN CULTURAL CENTER
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at NAPHTALI SERVICES
14 years at this Job
• Recruiter/Territory manager for 15 surrounding counties
• Business Development Assistant
• Administrative support within the corporate office
• Provides support to business development team
- Recruiter/Business Development Assistant at Angels on Call Homecare
- Music Business/Education Specialist at Marty's Music Store & Music Education School
- Musical Vocal Director at CORNWALL LEBANON SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Music Teacher at Education Plus Cyber Charter Academy
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Music Business Industry
• Perform full Administrative duties - typing memorandums, correspondence, documents and reports, for Senior Vice President, Vice President and Development Analyst for development team of the southeast office
• Prepare routine correspondence as requested and organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities.
• Generate reports, letters, memos and other correspondences by editing and proofreading for accuracy.
• Complete forms, applications and or correspondences associated with the organization
• Support team with the submission of applications by reviewing Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Qualified Allocation Plans (QAP) requirements, preparing response material, completing required forms and submitting documents for Response to RFQ.
• Maintain a working knowledge of appropriate systems applications utilized by the company including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Manage calendar by coordinating meeting specifications, sending invitations or reminders as needed, transcribe and distribute minutes from meeting.
• Maintain filing system of documents in hardcopy and electronic, making sure files are in the appropriate location
• Register staff for trainings and workshops as needed.
• Respond to inquiries through email or telephone, assist public as authorized, while maintaining confidentiality of sensitive material.
• Welcome guests to properly answer or direct inquiries related to the organization
• Track office expenses and invoices for various business and vendor transactions. Submit payment request and follow up to insure payments are scheduled
• Distribute incoming mail, prepare packages for shipping
• Oversees the ordering and maintenance of office supplies
- Development Assistant at The Michaels Development Company
- Compliance Specialist at Lincoln Property Company
- Compliance Officer at Georgia Department of Community Affairs/Office of Portfolio Management
- Administrative Assistant at Georgia Department of Community Affairs/Office of Affordable Housing
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology & Human Services
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies - RELEVANT