As Development Associate, I oversee Dientes’ individual giving development through our communications program. I develop and oversee the distribution of organizational collateral, including annual reports, newsletters, flyers, and brochures. I assist with event planning and media relations, and maintain our online presence including Facebook, YouTube, and our website. I oversee all aspects of gift processing, and work closely with the Finance department to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual expense and reconciliation reports through database work in Raiser’s Edge and Tableau. In my time in this position I have doubled our budget for in-kind donations through successful research and grant writing, and managed a portion of our department’s grant proposals that also led to a doubling of our program budget for uninsured patients. In addition, our social media following and online donations increased based on social media support I built around a collaborative, county-wide oral health education campaign.
- Development Associate at Dientes Community Dental Care
- In-Custody Coordinator at Friends Outside
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group Facilitator at Friends Outside
- Writing Assistant at UC Santa Cruz
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Anthropology
- - Intersegment General Education Transfer
As Development Associate oversaw all aspects of donation processing, Salesforce administration, donor communication, and general communications for an organization with annual revenue of over $2 million annually.
● Created documents for and participated in Board of Director Committee meetings including the Event Planning Committee & Development Committee, both of which included the Board Chair as a member
● Solely responsible for all aspects of gift processing including: depositing donations into correct bank account; inputting donation details into Salesforce; inputting donation & deposit details into Quickbooks; creating & sending donor acknowledgement letters
● Collaborated with the Interim Executive Director to update & improve workflow processes around gift processing, gift acknowledgment, data collection in Salesforce & bank deposit processing in Quickbooks
● Collaborated with the Board of Directors, Interim Executive Director, Director of Development, & Event Planner to plan & execute our annual gala that raised over $400,000, including over $220,000 in the 'Fund-A-Need' portion
● Organized & managed the checkout & invoicing processes for the 'Fund-A-Need' fundraiser including: recording bidder numbers; processing payments at the event via Square Card Readers; inputting all pledges & payments into Salesforce; inputting pledges & payments into Quickbooks; printing & mailing invoices from Quickbooks, and serving as point person for all donor inquiries
● Designed & composed monthly newsletter that featured stories on Meritus Scholars, information on different projects the Program team was working on, and information about future Meritus events
- Development Associate at Meritus College Fund
- Maker Education Initiative at AmeriCorps VISTA
- Sales Associate at Arctic Star of Texas
- Managing Editor and Publisher at PonyPride.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Temporarily relocated to Albany, NY mid-2017 through December 2018 in order to support my husband's corporate relocation. I was subsequently hired by the same company into the position of Business Development Associate where I provided administrative and sales support to the Director of Business Development.
- Business Development Associate at Plump Engineering, Inc.
- Registered Client Service Associate; Practice Manager at Ameriprise Financial
- Financial Advisor, PMD Trainee at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
As a business development associate takes part in activities and efforts to expand sales and new business growth by having detailed relationships with existing clients and new business builders to supply information and assist in helping accomplish needed sales goals. I also maintain long term growth through regular contact and customer service.
- Jr. Business Development Associate at The Wellness Center
- Restaurant Manager at Longstreet Inn and Casino
- Food Service Worker at Mountain View Casino
- Retail Store Manager at Rainbow
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Worked as a Business Development Associate connecting capital, investment, services, and opportunity across the Real Estate Industry. Focused on making and maintaining connections with clients, offering consulting on utilizing the platform and actively connecting individuals with solutions to their specific business needs.
- Business Development Associate at RealConneX
- Analyst Intern / Broker's Assistant at The Meyer Group
- Intern at Interactive Shares
- Intern at Development Group - 19
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Economics
- High School Diploma - High School Diploma
Chennai, India 2018 - present
Strategic consulting services and supplies provider catering to pharma businesses
Business Development Associate
• Strengthened existing client relationships through customer visits
• Established new leads with the potential of increasing sales by 15-20%
• Promoted brand loyalty by highlighting key differentiators from competitor products
- Business Development Associate at EASY SOLUTIONS
- Brand Executive at BRAND VECTORS
- Operations Analyst, Accounts payable at GOLDMAN SACHS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Responsible for underwriting and due diligence on acquisition opportunities, including oversight of third-party due diligence, closing, design development, and asset management.
• Assist in capital raising initiatives, including preparation of financial models, and presentations.
• Prepare detailed financial modeling for new and existing assets, including variance analysis, debt analysis, cash flow projections, joint venture equity waterfalls, and return analysis.
• Manage construction schedules, complete requisitions, track budgets, and resolve design issues.
• Pearson Assemblage - $110M mixed-use luxury condo development in Long Island City.
• 29th St. Astoria - 10,000SF rental project, work closely with CM to value engineer budgets.
• 44th Rd. LIC - Complex gut-renovation, fit-out for restaurant and new boutique office property.
- Development Associate at ASCENT DEVELOPMENT
- Principal at SLAVIN REAL ESTATE
- Associate at CITIBANK
- Financial Analyst at CODEGREEN SOLUTIONS
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Real Estate and Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Economics and Natural Resources
Worked as Application Development Associate on JAVA, MVC Framework, Web Technologies and webMethods.
• Event Management Database System: Application JAVA, MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP.
• Application Integrations on webMethods: Worked on Integrating the modules of two client applications and and its data to be able to communicate easily from either side.
- Application Development Associate at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd
- UI/UX designer at Bodh tree Consulting PVT LTD
1 year at this Job
- Master's in computer science - Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Bachelor's in Computers Science and Engineering - Computers Science and Engineering
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals (Atrium staffing )
Senior Process development Associate
• The Senior Process associate drives the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule. The Senior Process Technician will work on interdisciplinary self-directed teams, to define and implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
- Sr Process development Associate at Pfizer Inc.
- Senior Biologics Manufacturing Associate at Amgen
- Process Development Associate at Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Cell Culture Senior Associate at Genzyme Pharmaceuticals
at this Job
- Associate - biomedical sciences
- BS - Biomedical Laboratory and Clinical
Program development associate for the state of Florida requiring 75% travel time to all major cities meeting with referral sources, attorneys, cords, probation, pretrial diversion, etc. Continued Updates and training in regards to Florida statute. Product knowledge. Provide presentations throughout the state of Florida and attend conferences and tradeshows nationwide.
- Program Development Associate at ALCOLOCK USA
- Police Officer Reserve at Windermere Police Department
- Senior Probation Officer at Seminole County Sheriff's Office
- Senior at County Commissioners - Probation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
- Associates of Arts
- - General Studies