• Gather data from a project data base to predict future customer client areas for research and services
• Implement Project Management Fundamentals
• Conduct market research and explore new business opportunities.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and permitting software experience.
• As of now working from a project base area, with a program completion for Project Management Fundamentals.
• Contacted leads to build sales by building relationships with new and existing clients. User of Salesforce as a Business Development Associate.
- Business Development Associate at SAFEbuilt Community Development Services Co
- Permit Technician at SAFEbuilt Community Development Services Co
- Business License Technician, Clayton County Community Development at Permits
- Senior Office Assistant at Clayton County Community Development
11 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - Psychology
Development Associate URJ Camp Newman, California
• Support Development Director with donor response, data base (Raisers Edge) maintenance, Summer Guest relations. Family Services Coordinator Muscular Dystrophy Association - Hawaii
• Create and facilitate support groups and welcoming events to serve the MDA Families in Hawaii.
• Coordinate and execute the annual 7-day Summer Camp including camper, counselor and medical staff recruitment, facility retention, daily program development, plan and execute donor event. Adminisrator Samaritan Counseling Center Hawaii
• Manage all areas of client contact and medical claims.
• Coordination of clinicians, board, stakeholders and outside vendors.
• Responsible for all non-clinical areas of clinician retention.
• Responsible for marketing, grant writing, facility management and event planning. Self employed/Owner Dana Washofsky - Medical Claims Service
• Medical claims billing services for independent behavioral health providers ◦ facilitate insurance applications for paneling; ◦ medical claims submission; ◦ collections. Marketing Communications Manager Marriott International
• Develop, manage and direct all aspects of communications plan for Hawaii Cluster (5-9 Hotels) including: advertising, public relations, development and production of sales materials for leisure and group sales team. Develop, design and maintain micro-website. Coordinate communications opportunities with corporate and field marketing teams. VP/Account Supervisor Yesawich, Pepperdine, Brown & Russell VP/Media Director Laird Christianson Advertising, Inc. Owner Complete Media Services Media Supervisor Ogilvy & Mather Hawaii-Honolulu, Hawaii
- Development Associate at URJ Camp Newman
10 months at this Job
- High school - general studies
Mauldin, SC / 4K Teacher / Responsible for preparing children for kindergarten. Constant child supervision, setting curriculums, organizing projects, and consulting with parents. Coordinated projects with coworkers and mentored new teachers. Achieved CDA certification (Child Development Associate).
- Child Development Associate at Small World
- Sales Associate - Telemarketer at McCullam & Associates
- Distubustion at Cooper Vision Inc
- Financial Clerk at Nationwide Precision Products
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Automotive
- High school - General studies
As Development Associate, I oversee Dientes' individual giving development through our communications program. I develop and oversee the distribution of organizational collateral, including annual reports, newsletters, flyers, and brochures. I assist with event planning and media relations, and maintain our online presence including Facebook, YouTube, and our website. I oversee all aspects of gift processing, and work closely with the Finance department to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual expense and reconciliation reports through database work in Raiser's Edge and Tableau. In my time in this position I have doubled our budget for in-kind donations through successful research and grant writing, and managed a portion of our department's grant proposals that also led to a doubling of our program budget for uninsured patients. In addition, our social media following and online donations increased based on social media support I built around a collaborative, county-wide oral health education campaign.
- Development Associate at Dientes Community Dental Care
- In-Custody Coordinator & Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Group Facilitator at Friends Outside
- Writing Assistant at University of California, Santa Cruz
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
On contract with Facebook, Menlo Park, CA
• October 2014-July 2015 Responsible and accountable for L&D projects to implement mandatory courses for Facebook employees globally; spearheaded uptake of compliance courses and created process guidelines for course assignment and reporting. Learning and Development Associate
• Managed project to ensure completion of compliance trainings for Facebook employees
• Liaised between Legal, HR and Operations teams to implement program requirements
• Identified learning needs including assessments, program setup and provided solutions utilizing the learning management system
• Scheduled calendar of classes and arranged logistics for compliance training
- Learning and Development Associate at Xerox Learning Services
- Learning Demand Quality Consultant at ANZ Support Services India Pvt Ltd
- Training and documentation lead at Oracle India Pvt Ltd
- Technical writing lead at Enterprise Development Centre
9 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communications - Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
Wilson, KS 2017 - Current
A privately held rural telecommunications company, providing regulated and non-regulated services throughout central Kansas.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
• Guiding internal team to re-position business services portfolio, generating a 113% same period YOY category revenue increase
• Securing the company's largest ever IT Managed Service (MSP) contracts in the healthcare, local government, and financial institution sectors
• Negotiating key client fiber broadband contract, propelling the company's first CLEC venture
• Establishing new collaborative consulting and training relationships with healthcare and governmental associations
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE at Wilson Communications
- DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING at Senior Care Pharmacy of Kansas, LLC
- SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE - COLORADO, KANSAS, MISSOURI, & NEBRASKA at Continuum Retail Energy Services, LLC
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - KANSAS & MISSOURI at United Energy Trading, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Coral Gables, Florida
Private equity investment firm focused on the middle market in the U.S.A and Canada
Business Development Associate Intern September to December 2014
Responsible for building relationships with third parties, including business brokers and investment bankers.
• Contacted over 500 referrals to source investments and identified over 50 potential investment opportunities that fit the firm's criteria.
• Revised and negotiated non-disclosure agreements with potential deal sources.
• Collected key information from all sources to segment CRM database and optimized the structure for future deal flow.
- Business Development Associate Intern at BOYNE CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Intern - Commercial Department at L' OREAL
- Business Development Associate at VAN SCHLUN CONSULTING GMBH
- Financial Markets Training Division - International Sales Executive at MARCUS E VANS
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance, Real Estate
Teamwork Englewood October 2017 - Present Teamwork Englewood, part of the New Communities Program, is an organization that designs and implements community-driven plans of action to improve the Greater Englewood community. LaShawn works with this non-profit as an Englewood Development Associate in the organization's youth department. Work includes; designing and implementing educational programs, capacity building, recruitment, staff training, system(s) development, community outreach and engagement, progress monitoring, and more.
- Englewood Development Associate at Greater Englewood community
- Mentor at Urban Male Network - Crane High School
- Internship Student at Centennial High School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Education in Instructional Leadership & Policy - Education
- Bachelors of Education in Human Development and Learning - Education
- Associate in Arts - General
Responsibilities The Development Associate serves in the department's lead donor database management role, and requires knowledge of CRM software programs. Provide a wide range of administrative support to members of the Philanthropy and Marketing teams. Key Highlights Ensure database accuracy and compliance with organization-wide policies. Capture of all donations, payments on pledges, and grants. Reconciles donations with Finance monthly Support team in accurate, professional, timely presentation of fundraising and marketing reports and data extractions. Schedule, prepare, and support the Foundation Board meetings via Directors Desk and serving as the Recording Secretary. Coordinate the annual golf tournament logistics from paying invoices and tracking sponsorships to providing support to all committee members up to and including the day of the event. Accomplishments Started working here as the annual golf event had ended and the annual employee giving campaign was getting started which aided me to quickly getting to know staff and golf sponsors. Prior to my filling this position, there had been a stream of staff who did not understand Raiser's Edge and its potential. I worked to get the data cleaned up so that we could produce tax statements in a timely manner and get accurate reporting to our National Health Office. Serve as unit representative on Employee Engagement Council, as well as serving on the Employee Service Awards, and Golf event committees. Reorganized the space utilized by the Fundraising and Marketing departments to keep better track of what supplies and giveaways are on hand. Skills Used I am a quick learner and very organized. I worked with current staff to learn what data is currently stored and how it was to be used. This helped tremendously in getting the data cleaned up so quickly.
- DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE at Bon Secours Baltimore Health System Foundation
- COORDINATOR OF VOLUNTEER RESOURCES at Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VOLUNTEER CONNECTION COORDINATOR at American Red Cross Chesapeake Region
- CRM MANAGER at Foundation to Support Animal Protection
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration and Marketing
• Worked as an Application Development Associate focused on Cloud Infrastructure.
• Conducted Production Value Testing and Simulations.
• Managed Splunk Data for a platform for analyzing and managing data related to a project.
• Designed the Oracle Resource Manager GUI suite based on client requirement.
- Application Development Associate at Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Intern at TATA Motors Limited
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MS-Mechanical Engineering - Design and Manufacturing
- - BEngg