The Development Coordinator assists with planning, developing, organizing and participating in special events. The position also assists the Development Manager on major fundraising events throughout the year as well as supporting the Development Director with donor processing, correspondence, reports and donor software database. During my tenure I organized three silent auctions that raised $100,000 during special events, secured and cultivated new sponsors for events which offset costs, managed and coordinated unique 3rd party events that raised about $20,000 and used my creativity to design marketing materials and created new ways to raise money during these events. I also oversaw the gear/retail program and designed all new inventory for the organization to sell, which in the first launch month generated $2,000.
- Development Coordinator at Tampa Bay Watch Organization
- Assistant Buyer at HSN
- Store Manager at The Pink Palm
- Co-Manager/Store Manager at Boston Proper
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Retail Merchandising and Product Development
- Associates of Arts
As a business development coordinator my duties were to respond to internet-generated leads, pre qualify customers for finance deals, set appointments or follow-ups via e-mail or telephone and improve customer relations to bring them back into the dealership (if walked out previously) in order to generate sales.
- Business Development Coordinator at Doral Hyundai
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - planning
- High School Diploma - N/A
graphic placement on apparel
•Created detailed technical spec packages in order to convey accurate September 2017 - Present measurements, materials, and technique to factories for production Development Coordinator, Counselor
•Conceptualized and designed a graphic tees collection for the Hollister Girl and presented to a panel of Abercrombie executives
- Development Coordinator, Counselor at Camp Kesem
- Alumna, Ritualist, General Body Member at
- Volunteer in Nsoko, Swaziland at Adventures in Missions
- Market Research at Knowledgeable in PLM
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Design Strategist CO-OP
- - research
- - design
- B.S. - Fashion Design
• Provided support to fundraisers to streamline fundraising efforts for the School of Medicine, focusing on major gift donors with a giving capacity of between $250K and $9.9M
• Orchestrated personalized donor visits with 20+ participants, including faculty, donors, Stanford healthcare management, and development staff
• Led prospect tracking meetings and managed updates in our database to accurately track strategies
• Coordinated the production and mailings of stewardship material for 3 School of Medicine departments
• Tracked incoming gifts, pledges, team expenses, and event budgets for 3 major gift fundraisers
- Development Coordinator at Stanford University, Medical Center Development
- Fund Development Associate at Pacific Autism Center for Education
- Family Resources Coordinator at Kindering Center
- Referral Coordinator at NeighborCare Health
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Health and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Public Health and Bachelor of Arts
NV5 (San Diego, CA) 2018 - 2019
NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management and Environmental.
Business Development Coordinator
● Coordinated proposal production efforts including: - Prepared and tracked schedules. - Established, communicated and implemented RFP/RFQ production deadlines and expectations. - Coordinated contract reviews. - Coordinated subconsultants. - Wrote/researched non-technical portions of the proposals.
● Created and maintained resumes and projects.
● Maintained accuracy and completeness of CRM data in Vision.
● Maintained subconsultant and proposal files.
- Business Development Coordinator at Construction Quality Assurance
- Marketing Coordinator at PROJECT DESIGN CONSULTANTS
- Served in temporary administrative support roles for clients in diverse industries at ULTIMATE STAFFING SERVICES
- Proposal Coordinator at DRAGADOS USA, INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
The Talent Development Coordinator position develops and administers Farm Bureau Bank talent development programs to meet the needs of both new and existing team members. Additionally, this highly visible position is responsible for creating an exceptional on-boarding experience at Farm Bureau Bank, including, but not limited to, recruitment, orientation and training. This position requires an individual who can demonstrate professionalism, work autonomously, exercise independent judgement and ensure the HR Office and Talent Development functions operate to attract, hire, develop and maintain team members. This position reports directly to Talent Development Manager.
- Talent Development Coordinator at FARM BUREAU BANK
- Customer Care Specialist at FARM BUREAU BANK FSB
- To-Go Specialist at Olive Garden
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management - Principles of Accounting II
Being a business development coordinator I was in charge of the customer service as well. Needed to answer all of the internet leads to try and bring in the client or have the client answer via email, phone, or text.
- Business Development Coordinator at Jessup Auto Plaza
- Jr. Case Manager for prelitigation cases at Walter Clark Legal Group
- at Balboa Candy - Keyholder
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Human Resource Generalist
- Bachelor's in business administration - Management
- Associate in Science degree - Transfer
Oklahoma City, OK Business Development Coordinator * Develop, manage, and maintain a portfolio of 10-15 strategic corporate partners and their integrated marketing mix platforms * Deeply comprehend partner goals and objectives, constantly identify innovative opportunities within partnerships, and measure successes through analytics to maintain partnerships * Plan and facilitate partners in-game elements, events, media buys, appearances, and digital and traditional media * Actively involved in partner meetings by creating and presenting extensive partnership proposals, mid-season recaps, and end of season recaps * Lead cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, creative, communications, community relations, business analytics, and events to produce effective campaigns * Work closely with Sales team on generating new business, creating proposals, renewals, and upselling * Manage and track all account history, relationship details, and activation details in KORE CRM on a consistent basis * Responsible for researching and understanding industry trends to create unique partner activations * Entrusted with planning and hosting several partner summits and events with key decision makers from some of our most prominent partners to support relationship building outside of the office
- Business Development Coordinator at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Partnership Service Manager for OKC Energy FC at Prodigal, LLC
- Account Executive for Oklahoma City Barons at Prodigal, LLC
- Merchandise Hostess at Walt Disney World
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
I no longer work as Staff Development Coordinator. Currently serving as charge nurse @ same facility.
- Staff Development Coordinator at Athens Health and Rehabilitation
- LPN Supervisor at Athens Health and Rehabilitation
27 years, 11 months at this Job
- John C. Calhoun Certificate in nursing.
* I currently work as a business development coordinator for OWL computing in Walker, Michigan. My main job is sales. Essentially, I sell our marketing and website creation/optimization services to prospective clients in the area. * My job at OWL consists of making cold calls, sending emails, and making site visits to businesses around the Grand Rapids area. On a day to day basis, I could be doing one, or all of those things. Once I heard back from a prospective client, I get in touch with them and schedule a meeting. We would start out with a discovery meeting. During these discovery meetings I learn about what the company is looking to do and how we can help with our services. From there, I discuss the client's wants with our marketing team, and we develop an individualized strategy for the client. * It is here where I schedule a sales meeting, and sell the client on the strategy that we have come up with. After the client has said yes, we then continue to work with them to keep them happy, drive their sales, and innovate their website. I work hand in hand with not only the marketing team, but with the client as well to continue to keep their marketing plan on the right track. This could be coming up with new advertising ideas, social media posts, or even non-digital marketing strategies like fliers. * My position at OWL is a people-facing position through and through. I use both digital, and interpersonal communication skills to help diverse clients from all walks of life to ensure the success of their businesses.
- Business Development Coordinator at OWL Computing
- Marketing and Sales Associate at All Weather Seal
- Hybrid Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans Inc
- Sales Associate at Meldrum and Smith Nursery
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration