Process development engineer for MEMS pressure sensor
- Sr development engineer at TE Connectivity
- Diffusion process engineer at Diodes Incorporated
- Staff equipment & process engineer for c-Si solar cell at SolarCity
- MTS Diffusion process engineer at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Chemistry
Full time software development engineer for Amazon Web Services under Michael Voegele - Develop on existing code for Amazon's VPC Endpoints team for Amazon's cloud. - Develop and deploy code for team-owned black box tests and networking APIs. - Programmatically and manually update Amazon's databases for maintenance. - Resolve and document bugs through code changes and team communication while weighing customer impact.
- Software Development Engineer at Amazon Web Services
- Technician at Brandeis University Help Desk
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Duration: March 2016 to December 2018
Role: Software Development Engineer in Test Core Functionalities:
Online learning portal for Stanford.
● Analyzed and Documented the Requirements for application.
● Built Test cases and Test plans.
● Finalized Test Scopes and provided solutions on tools suited for testing.
● Used MVC Scaffolding to generate application pages.
● Implemented React Js with Flux (then upgraded to redux) for the Front end.
● Designed with Bootstrap 4.0, CSS, SASS, LESS and SCSS.
● Used .Net NUnit to test the .Net API's.
● Verified RESTFul services HTTPResponse Using Postman.
● Plugged in Different browsers using Selenium and .net and tested User roles and accessibility to web pages.
● Tested Page content based on User Status (Logged and Not Logged).
● Performed Functional, Usability, Interface, Security and Compatibility testing. Project: Home loans and Mortgage Servicing, Portfolio Communications
- Software Development Engineer in Test at Stanford Center for Professional Development
- QA Engineer at Bank of America, LA
- Software Testing and Automation at Abacus Insurance Brokers, LA
- Web developer in testing at American Express Bank
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Product Development Engineer – R&D – developing fiberglass pipes and fittings using various materials including Fiberglass, Resins, Epoxy, and various hardeners. Assign and oversee work of 2 technicians.
• Pressure Test pipe up to 10k psi
• Plot data and compare to past data. Tweak designs to meet expected performance. Machine design and retrofit using Solidworks includes: ~ Tape Slitter – custom cutting machine with adjustable blades to handle various widths of tape ~ Oven: Frame, Heating elements, Blower (Fan & Motor), PID Controller, Insulation ~ Rotating Rollers: System to smooth out surface of pipe. Large bearings and rotary seals, custom rotary air union, belts, pulleys, motor, linkages, temperature control.
- Product Development Engineer at National Oilwell Varco
- Associate Engineer - Post Grad (Intern) at SpaceX
- Engineering Intern at Woodward
- Engine Cooling Group Leader at CU Denver Formula SAE
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Intel Corporation - ATM Oregon Die Sort HDX - Aloha, OR - from April 2017 to Present AFO Die Sort HDX Senior Process Engineer 1. Responsible for Sustaining and Engineering support on Testers. Improving procedures, IQ, and proactive troubleshooting support. Parts Selection/Management. Network analyzer and problem solver. Data analysis. Responsible for data acquisition utilizing SQL pathfinder, Python and JMP scripts to maintain and monitor a large number of testers and data logs. Intel Corporation - D1C – Hillsboro, OR - from October 2013 to March 2017 D1C BE Plasma Etch Senior Process Development Engineer 2. Responsible for Sustaining and Engineering support in BE and FE Plasma Etch (TEL CAR, OXS, OXT Tools). Improving Production Yield, Quality, Process Cycle Time and Process Flow. Parts Management and Supplier contact representative. Project Manager for Installation and Qualification of Equipment Tools. Intel Corporation - Fab11X – Rio Rancho, NM - from August 2011 to September 2013 F11X C4 Plasma Etch Senior Process Development Engineer – C4 OXT SEEL 1. C4 Etch Process Engineer and SEEL Responsible for Sustaining, HPM, LEAN, PM Standardization. Optimizing procedures associated with OXTcf tools and G2G. Improving and simplifying several PM Procedures (OXTcf, OXTcp). 2. As a determined problem solver, providing Engineering support to sustain and improve Production Yield, Quality, Process Cycle Time and Process Flow. Parts management and Supplier contact representative for Selection of parts for process improvement. 3. Providing technical leadership and mentoring to both technicians and engineers to adopt a proactive troubleshooting approach.
- Senior Process Development Engineer at Intel Corporation
- Senior Process Development Engineer - Project Manager - Consultant at JJP Technology LLC
- Senior Process Development Engineer - R&D Leader at Tokyo Electron (TEL)
- Teacher of Math and Physics at Secondary High School
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Physics
High temperature and high pressure (HTHP) fluid properties; Effect of composition on performance for base oils and fuels; Characterization of complex fluid systems; Fluid heat transfer enhancement, Design of heat exchanger; Thermal energy management of electronics cooling and HVAC system
• Research & Development Engineer Afton Chemical Co., Richmond, VA Aug. 2016 - Present Without the need of experimental data, accurate techniques were developed to predict thermodynamic and transport properties for fuels, base oils, and hydrocarbon mixtures up to HTHP conditions: - Equations of State - Performance of high pressure common rail injectors - Engine dyno lab experience - Performance of base oil on lubrication and mixing - Bubble dynamics
- Research & Development Engineer at Afton Chemical Co
- at Tennessee Tech University
- Research Assistant at University of Denver
- Quality Engineer at Nationwide Fire Protection Co., Antelope Valley Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering - Fuel Properties & Fuel Injection Equipment
- M.S. in Bio-Engineering - Biomechanics & Fluid and Solid Interaction
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Develop new manufacturing techniques with modern day technologies. Expand North
American supply base, increase its manufacturing capabilities, and improve supplier launch
• Improved current supplier manufacturing capabilities by 40% (Minor OD limit was +/- 25 microns, and now suppliers can achieve +/- 15 microns) using Six Sigma Methodology. Estimated cost avoidance of $7,000,000 / year.
• Managed global quality issue and avoided warranty claims. Successfully: identified and contained all suspect product, diagnosed systemic root cause, implemented and verified rudimentary production control system at supplier, and redirected product shipments to avoid production stoppages.
• Redefined Global Supplier Development Engineer launch role and responsibilities. Created the "Early Supplier Readiness" process and implemented globally across all Reporting Units as a standard launch requirement. Observed 100% flawless new supplier launch rates.
• Organized 2 week Global Supplier and Supplier Development Engineer Training event in Ningbo China for 20 Supplier Development Engineers from across all BorgWarner Business Units, and 120+ Chinese suppliers. Project that started with no budget concluded with $3,000 USD surplus.
• Directed project for global manufacturing standardization and bench-marking, which resulted in annual cost savings of $3,000,000. Established the "Global Continuous Improvement Committee (GCIC)" to increase intra-functional communication globally, to proliferate best practices & lessons learned sharing.
- Global Supplier Development Engineer at BORGWARNER
- at NASA
- Bioscience Research Associate at TOYOTA BOSHOKU JAPAN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- Student R&D Team at NASA JOHN H. GLENN RESEARCH CENTER
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Biomedical Engineering - Leadership
- - Chinese
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
- Revamped product security by developing threat models early in the development cycle - Promoted from Software Development Engineer Grade 003 to Grade 005 within a year. Mentored 2018 undergraduate interns in the team. - Expanded functionality through a brand new scanner for threats like Mirai - received special recognition in McAfee DevCon 2017 - Boosted active users over 200% by up-selling the right trust-marks. Broadened tools like Anti-Spam, Home Networking, Secure Vaults, Shredder, Vulnerability identifiers with modern features. - Contact: Sajith Pilakkavil - Senior Manager Software Engineering. [email protected]
- Software Development Engineer at McAfee LLC
- Software Development Engineer at Intel Security
- Intern at Intel Security
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Exton, PA 2018-Present 3D laser measuring and documenting technology supporting the automotive, aerospace, architecture and engineering industries. Supplier Development Engineer Implement quality improvement programs with our suppliers. Perform audit, assessment, and corrective and preventive measures to establish and sustain ongoing, long-term improvements in supplier performance. Lead Lean/Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma strategies to drive cost-out and realize capability improvements. Develop material specifications with Engineering, Process Engineering, Purchasing and suppliers. Act as a Quality resource for statistical analysis, reliability analysis, Six Sigma, internal manufacturing and supplier performance monitoring and metric generation. Drive capability analysis on development and released product to improve processes and/or products.
- Supplier Development Engineer at FARO Technologies
- Supplier Quality Engineer at Zodiac Aerospace
- Principal Quality Engineer, Supplier Quality Oversight at Westinghouse Nuclear Fuels Americas
- Director of Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs at CRF Health
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Quality Management
- Bachelor of Science - Quality Engineering
Working in the R&D department as a New Product Development Engineer, my duties
• Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
• Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
• Establish design briefs.
• Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
• Identify and select materials needed for production.
• Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
• Create parts lists.
• List costs involved in production.
• Make samples of working models for demonstration.
• Negotiate appropriate production processes.
• Travel to production facilities to evaluate processes.
• Improve usability of an item.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to design concepts.
- New Product Development Engineer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at Kirk Key Interlock
- CNC Machinist/Programmer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at V&S Schuler Engineering
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science/Design Engineering
- Certificate - Advanced CAD