Process development engineer for MEMS pressure sensor
- Sr development engineer at TE Connectivity
- Staff equipment & process engineer for c-Si solar cell at SolarCity
- MTS Diffusion process engineer at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Senior process engineer for Wet clean/Diffusion process at Integrated Device Technoloy
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Chemistry
as a Principal Development Engineer for the Camseal Ball Valve and Clampseal Globe Valves. Developed new / larger size high pressure & temperature metal seated ball valves (Camseal) for power plant applications. Conducted test programs to develop improved body/bonnet and internal seals including fire-test qualification and high-cycle performance improvements. Developed improved design ball position indicator disk submitted for US Patent.
- Principal Development Engineer at Conval Inc
- Advanced Engineer / Senior Product Engineer at Cameron Valves & Measurement (TBV)
- Senior Project Engineer, Product Engineering Manager, Principal Engineer at Dresser Flow Solutions
- Engineering Supervisor at Emerson process management - Fisher Controls International
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical engineering
- High school - Machine and Marine Drafting
I held multiple rolls as hardware development engineer, field support engineer, test engineer, and legacy product support at Verifone petro division. Main engineering job includes integrating payment modules into various manufacturers' gas dispensers. Developed support hardware for petro c-store back office equipment. Worked with ODM (BCM) on hardware development in a joint effort via a product life cycle. I am familiar with various electronic test equipments: DVOM, Digitizing Scope, Protocol Analysis tool, data acquisition equipment. Worked with UL to qualify our equipment. Familiar with soldering and bread boarding proto type and use of Express PCB for simple quick prototyping. I am familiar with writing test software using Visual Basic and Visual Studio. I have used cross compilers to develop cod for micro-controllers in the Atmel and Microchip family.
- Senior Development Engineer at Verifone, Inc
- at Rev
- at Avago Technologies
- NPI engineer on the bubble switch project at Agilent Technologies
10 years at this Job
Supplier Development Engineer (Metallics) - 2017 thru 2019 SpaceX – Hawthorne, CA Products: Advanced rockets (Falcon 9, Falcon Heavy and BFR), spacecrafts (Dragon) and satellites. Achievements: · Participated in 36 successful flight missions including re-supply missions to the International Space Station (ISS) · Developed suppliers of metallic materials that contributed to the development of man-rated advanced rockets and spacecrafts · Developed products and processes for space worthy tubing that led to the stabilization of tubing supply to a Block 5 level.
- Supplier Development Engineer at SpaceX
- Metallurgy and Quality Systems Supervisor at Arconic Inc
- Quality Manager / Plant Metallurgist at Kaiser Aluminum
- Sr Metallurgical Engineer at Alcoa Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Metallurgical Engineering
As a process development engineer (Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer) for fisher and Paykel healthcare I design, build, commission and validate medical device production lines. As a result, I have been exposed to advanced CAD design, machining, and manufacturing design principles as well as interacting with multiple different stakeholders.
Working within the medical device industry I have experience working with international regulations and controls.
• Conduction health and safety assessments such as FMEA's
• Process and industrial Design
• Solidworks CAD Modelling
• Design for manufacturing including lean design
• Factory optimisation for cycle times, operator comfort and productivity
• Working with contractors and suppliers
• Prototyping within workshops
• Validations and Verifications using IQ, OQ PQ methods
• Product testing including six sigma
• Technical document writing
- PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER at FISHER AND PAYKEL HEALTHCARE LTD
- DESIGN ENGINEER at 3DHUB LTD
- Maintenance at MERCYASCOT LTD
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT at DELAWARE NORTH
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Working in the R&D department as a New Product Development Engineer, my duties
• Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
• Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
• Establish design briefs.
• Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
• Identify and select materials needed for production.
• Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
• Create parts lists.
• List costs involved in production.
• Make samples of working models for demonstration.
• Negotiate appropriate production processes.
• Travel to production facilities to evaluate processes.
• Improve usability of an item.
• Use computer-aided design (CAD) to design concepts.
- New Product Development Engineer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at Kirk Key Interlock
- CNC Machinist/Programmer at Kirk Key Interlock
- Production Supervisor at V&S Schuler Engineering
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science/Design Engineering
- Certificate - Advanced CAD
CSG Systems, Inc. November 2006 to September 2018 Sr. Software Development Engineer Provide technical support in a fast paced environment for the DISH Development/Support Team. Mainly responsible for supporting the batch DISH Billing system on the mainframe with regard to production maintenance and system enhancements. Majority of assignments are comprised from projects requested by our client to incorporate new functionality into the Billing System to provide for the clients business needs. Committed to eight projects a year with each project cycle running six weeks using Agile (Scrum) Methodology. Responsible for design review, unit test plan development, coding, unit testing, code quality inspections, turnover to QA and Production, support QA testing and production implementation. Also, accountable for troubleshooting and rectifying issues documented in problem tickets along with supporting production and QA batch cycles with 24/7 on-call rotation. Worked into new opportunity with DISH Passer projects to develop, test and implement "passer" modules to manipulate data on production files at the client's request. These requests are very high profile and can significantly impact a subscribers billing statement. In November 2011, transferred to the Passer/Mass Update team to help consolidate the DISH Passers under the team in charge of passers for the other CSG cable provider clients. Initial responsibility was to assist with the development of the Item Passer process for DISH with new JCL and common PROC features to improve the efficiency of passer installations. Later took ownership applying new Item Passer approach to the Item Passer install process for the other CSG Cable clients. Continued in role as the team JCL and CA7 expert applying additional improvements as needed. Primary objective on this team was to balance a typical workload of 3-4 passers concurrently for various CSG clients, with multiple iterations of spec changes, code development, string tests, output review, and quality inspection milestones. Used multitasking skill to meet the passer milestones with quality results yet remained flexible when clients made last minute updates impacting milestone delivery. Accountable for monitoring live install jobs during three phases of batch cycle and verifying that each job ran successful. As a dedicated team player, with a strong attention to detail, took responsibility to review the work and install setup for passers done by my peers to ensure flawless installs, also frequently volunteered to cover for peer passers when they took vacation or had other commitments the night of their install. Passer life cycle tracked with Scrum methodology recently changed to Kanban. Environment: IBM Z13, z/OS, Windows 7 Professional, Agile Scrum/Kanban, COBOL 4.2, VSAM, MVS/JCL, TSO z/OS ISPF 7.1, Rumba 9.4.1, MVS/SDSF, CA/View 12.2, CA7 11.3, CA/PDSMAN 7.70, VPN Client, ISPW, Remedy, JIRA, Confluence, IPSwitch, Cyberfusion, WinSCP 5.13.5, MS Office 365, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, IBM Utilities: IDCAMS, UDACS, SYNCSORT, File-Aid/MVS 17.2, MVS Abendaid 17.2, Xpediter 17.2, CA/Roscoe 6.0, CA/Librarian ELIPS 4.4, INFOMAN, ITSM.
- Sr. Software Development Engineer at CSG Systems, Inc
- Programmer/Analyst Consultant at Analysts International
- Analyst International Assignments at Mutual of Omaha
- CA/Librarian at IOF, TAO
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Technical Systems - Technical Systems
- Associates in Application Science - Computer Programming
at Barneys New York and boutiques worldwide
Design Director and Development Engineer Consultant
Retained to turn around a sluggish footwear business by establishing a fit standard, improving development
process and streamlining communication between stakeholders and contract partners.
• Drove 70% of total wholesale market sales by ensuring new products addressed retail category gaps
• Developed specialized bilingual tools to communicate fit corrections and design specs which reduced operations costs by 25% and resulted in increased understanding and collaboration among team members, vendors and suppliers
• Creation of several styles featured in NYFW runway presentations and brand look books
- Design and Development Engineer at Zero + Maria Cornejo
- Designer - Collection Shoes at Free People
- Lead Designer - Kate Bosworth X Matisse Footwear at Matisse Footwear
- Assistant Designer at LD Tuttle
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Apparel Design
- Developed and maintained security and privacy solutions including Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention and Detection systems, Home Networking tools, Secure Vaults, Parental Control Software, Vulnerability identifiers - Promoted from Software Development Engineer Grade 003 to Grade 005 within a year - Contributed to product security, developing threat models early in the development cycle; practice writing secure code in C, C++ - Played a significant part in developing an infrastructure that will help users stay away from large-scale network attacks like Mirai - received special recognition in McAfee DevCon 2017 - Mentored 2018 undergraduate interns in the team. - Contact: Sajith Pilakkavil - Senior Manager Software Engineering. [email protected]
- Software Development Engineer at McAfee LLC
- Software Development Engineer at Intel Security
- Intern at Intel Security
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Development of supply base supporting 26 Eaton facilities globally Resolution manager Behavioral based interview expert Manage Materials Cost Out $3M Manage over 200 suppliers and $200M spend Coach for career advancement Transition of team to Buyer/Analyst Refined supplier Business Review process LTA negotiations with Commodity Team Success in achieving (OTD/PPV/AP/RTV/DPO)goals Cost Out Board member Led 2 successful major supplier transitions within a 9 month window Global Transition Management 13 Direct Reports - (5) Buyers; (8) Analyst Supplier Development Engineer (October 2015 - Present) Process Audit capability Value stream mapping On Time Delivery/Defective parts per million (DPPM) tracking Develop and achieve systematic, sustained improvement
- Supplier Development Engineer at Eaton Corporation, Aerospace Division
- SDE at Eaton Corporation, Aerospace Division
- Procurement Manager at Eaton Corporation, Aerospace Division
- Material Manager at Eaton Corporation, Aerospace Division
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters - Leadership/HR Concentration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - General Business