The Development Manager position raises philanthropic support for the St. Louis Public Library through the management of all annual giving programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides leadership, coordination, implementation, and oversight of all St. Louis Public Library Foundation annual giving programs.
• ·Manages a portfolio of prospective donors.
• ·Researches, analyzes, and identifies development prospects and options in order to predict business opportunities.
• ·Coordinates research, writing, tracking, and reporting for all grants written in support of the Library Foundation’s annual fundraising goals and objectives.
• ·Develops, executes, and monitors development strategies to enhance cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors.
• ·Coordinates gift processing and reporting with Development Associate.
• ·Communicates the mission of the St. Louis Public Library Foundation with staff, volunteers, and the community to connect current and prospective donors with mission outcomes.
• Assists Director with major gifts, capital projects, and other duties as assigned
- Development Manager at St. Louis Public Library Foundation
- Director of Executive Services at Downtown STL, Inc
- Program Manager and Scheduler to the Mayor at City of St. Louis
- Office Manager/Associate at Price-Miner Creative Strategies, LLC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Cinema and Photography
Conduct business outreach for the $4 million Valley to Virginia (V2) Apprenticeship Grant across the Commonwealth of Virginia. Assist businesses with their organizational development through the creation and expansion of Registered Apprenticeship programs. I provide technical assistance and coordinate funding for training. I work closely with State Apprenticeship Representatives and Local Workforce Development Board staff to provide comprehensive recruiting and training services to businesses. I have assisted in enrolling over 700 apprentices in the V2V Grant. Virginia Employment Commission - 2 years Fishersville, VA Rapid Response Coordinator - Northern Region Worked as part of Virginia's Workforce Development Team with organizations in economic transition and their affected employees. Conducted outreach to over 100 companies and assisted nearly 1,000 dislocated workers in finding employment. Coordinated the programs and services of as many as a dozen agencies who provide direct services to companies and laid off employees. Worked with businesses to insure that they received quality service and that their employees received the training and support they needed to return to work as quickly as possible. Piedmont Workforce Network - 2 years Charlottesville, VA Marketing and Outreach Manager Managed marketing and business development activities for the Piedmont Workforce Network (PWN) promoting workforce development resources available through WIOA in the region. Facilitated the Business Solutions Team which conducted outreach meetings with local businesses to inform them of the programs and services available through PWN and other partner agencies. Created an Early Warning Network to share workforce trend data with local Economic Developers. Created and maintained all PWN's marketing materials and re-branded the current marketing materials. Coordinated job fairs connecting over 500 youth with local employers. Marketing Mojo - 1 year Charlottesville, VA Sales and Marketing Consultant Primary responsibility for new business development and managing clients through the sales process at a full service digital marketing agency. Increased the close-rate for sales leads by 35% and decreased the time to close sales by 8%. Provided in-depth needs analysis and consultation with clients to match appropriate product or service. Created detailed proposals and contracts to close business. Used Salesforce.com to manage lead contact and cultivation. Hospice of the Piedmont - 5 years Charlottesville, VA Director of Marketing Responsibility for all strategic planning, market research, communications, marketing and public relations activities. Reintroduced the semiannual community newsletter, Hospice Gifts. Led rebranding project including designing a new logo and redesigning all print materials. Redesigned the website with new brand elements (www.hopva.org.) Developed and produced a community education media campaign that increased community referrals by 58% during the campaign period. Revitalized the Speaker's Bureau, increasing contacts by 47% over a 3 year period. Worked closely with the Development Department to increase fundraising to the highest level in agency history. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, Continued Sperry Marine Federal Credit Union - 2 years Charlottesville, VA, Vice President, Marketing/Business Development Led the marketing and business development activities for a $30 million federally chartered credit union. Managed a merger project resulting in a 25% increase in deposits and a 33% increase in loans. Served as a member of Senior Management with responsibilities for business development, product development, marketing, advertising, member communications and IT. Directed all activities related to strategic planning and business planning. Access Home Mortgages, LLC - 1 year Charlottesville, VA Owner, Senior Loan Officer As founding owner, developed original business plan for startup mortgage broker. Created all external marketing materials, including the company's web site and advertisements which allowed the company to be profitable within one year. Originated mortgage loans in excess of goals. Guaranty Bank & Union Bank and Trust - 5 years Charlottesville, VA Vice President, Director of Marketing Directed all marketing activities for a seven branch, $200 million state bank. Managed a budget of over $300,000. Key member of the Senior Management team developing strategies and promotional programs to increase market share. Developed campaigns that increased low-cost deposits by an average of 27% over an 18 month period. Wachovia Bank, N.A. - 1 year Winston-Salem, NC Vice President, Insurance Program Development Manager Researched and designed new marketing programs for Wachovia Insurance Services, LLC. Coordinated all insurance marketing efforts for the bank. Developed promotional marketing materials and sales guides that decreased average time-to-close for sales by 12% in one year. Jefferson National Bank - 13 years Charlottesville, VA Vice President and Group Product Manager Designed and managed the products and services for a $2.5 billion bank, including pricing, fee income, strategic placement, advertising and budgeting. Led the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans. Trained the bank's staff on all aspects of sales process and product knowledge. Developed Jefferson Line and Jefferson Eagle which became the largest categories of consumer loan and deposit products.
- Business Development Manager at Shenandoah Valley Workforce Development Board
1 month at this Job
- - ABA/BMA's School for Bank Marketing and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
- - Bank Management
Development Manager – Project / Product Delivery – Mobility/Web Application (iOS/Andriod/Hybrid) Product: SalesHelp, TrackHelp, SalesBuddy, eGuru, eBandhu, eSalesVolvo, TimeTrack. CV, PV and AutoGuide. Clients: TML, TCL, TCS, BechTel, SGTEL, Wideband, Volvo, Renault Cloud Based Mobile Application in iOS & Windows Platform, the Applications are build high end, next generation, Cloud Native Mobile application platform and My Responsible only Managing the projects and Developing the Project, Troubleshooting the projects Writing Scripts and programming & maintenance, and we are working on Agile methodologies. Languages & Tools: Python, Django, Unix Shell Script, JSON, PostgreSQL, Angular JS, MongoDB, GitHub/Bit Bucket, Swift 4, Android, React JS, Node JS, DevOps Tools, Chatbot technologies tools & languages (Dialogue flow, IBM Watson & Node JS). Current Roles & Responsibilities: Ø Development and Delivery is a priority in day-to-day basis and major responsibilities Ø Managing Software Web/Mobile development team and handling multiple projects Ø Communication with Customer/Client. Ø Project Management, Process Management , Program Management and Operation Mgmt. Ø Agile Methodologies monitoring all the projects, Being a SCRUM master. Ø Change Management, PMO related process, Process Improvement, Budgeting Projects. Ø Keeping & maintaining high level project vision while working on specific modules/services. Ø Building high performing, learning culture in the team and being a mentor and coach for the team to get more performance from the them. Ø Providing collaboration & communication platform between various stakeholders including customers, development team, DevOps, QA and UI/UX team. Ø Conducting project planning, iteration review meetings. Ø Monitoring & reporting the progress of the iteration work and working on resolving the impediments. Ø Coordinating design discussions with technical leads and team members. Ø Platform testing, and end-to-end content workflows, project architecture creation. Ø Working closely with project architect to drive engineering excellence practices to ensure high delivery standards by: o Code Reviews o Code Coverage o Monitoring Technical Debt o Evolving Design Ø Communicate/Review project status with the management and stakeholders on a regular basis. Ø Mentor team members fulfill their OPM requirements, and take care of the Appraisal processes, and empower them to perform better. Ø Scrum Master, Project Analyst, Project End-to-End Handling, Review Meeting, Retrospective. Ø Lead full-lifecycle development functions - Negotiation for business requirements, Requirements Analysis, Effort Estimation, Capacity Planning, Resource Coordination, Development Standards, Code Compliance, Release Management and Status Reporting Ø Established excellent relationships with new/existing stakeholders. Ø CI/CD Integration participation with team, watching every build release delivery closely.
- Development Manager at Audetemi Technologies
- Project /Team Lead - Knowledge Solutions Group - Tax & Accounting DIV at Thomson Reuters
- Project Lead/Technical Lead - Technology Development at AGNITY Inc
- Sr. Software Engineer at Edkal Business Solutions
6 months at this Job
• Rap artist and singer songwriter who has charted in many Countries
• Songwriter signed to Ultra Records currently, as well as Sony and Universal records in the past [email protected]
• Artist development manager for many artists around the world. SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CROWFOOT HONDA CALGARY, AB 403-903-8097 2008-2009 Automobile salesman; excellent sales record OBJECTIVE
- DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at SELF EMPLOYED
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at EASTSIDE DODGE
- at FATHER LACOMBE HIGH SCHOOL
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- No diploma
Greenville, South Carolina Program Manager/Regional Business Development Manager
- Program Manager/Regional Business Development Manager at Med-Trans Corporation
- Program Manager at GHS Med Trans
- Director of Clinical Education at TriState CareFlight, LLC
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
Business Development Manager of Fire and Water Restoration and Cleaning Services. Establish new accounts and help to service existing book of business.
- Business Development Manager at ServiceMaster
- Insurance Agent/Assistant Office Manager at Gayle Marks Agency
- Route Sales Manager at Trugreen Midsouth
- Landscape/Sales/Service/Assistant Manager at Plantworks Landscape & Lighting
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
Business Development Manager Maximize business growth in digital products and services by leveraging process control systems to yield valuable actionable data
- Business Development Manager at ABB, Inc
- Business Law Adjunct Instructor at Cleveland State University
- Attorney at Thomas P Maczuzak, Esq
- Project Manager at Dillon International, Inc
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Arts - Economics
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- BA - Business Marketing
Retirement) North American Tier 1 and OEM automotive business development manager. STOCKO Contact GmBH & Co. Kg. Germany. Responsible for business development with automotive engineering teams and purchasing managers of automotive LED electrical connector systems, crimp contacts and termination equipment within the NAFTA zone. Key accounts: Magna, Automotive Lighting, NAL, Lumileds and Varroc Lighting.
- Automotive Business Development Manager at STOCKO CONTACT
- Account Manager at WDB USA Automotive Division
- Representative at
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Business Development Manager and Technical Specialist for a start-up laboratory information system (LIS) software developer.
• Responsible for new business development within physician-owned-laboratory, urgent care sites and reference laboratories.
• Contracted through Medicus LIS - Sysmex, USA Installer and technical specialists for hematology 3-part differential series of analyzers.
- Business Development Manager at Medicus Laboratory Information Systems
- Regional Sales Manager, Southern California at Henry Schein, Inc
- Senior Sales Consultant at Chemistry/Immunoassay/ Lab Automation
- National Sales Consultant at TechSoft Medical Systems, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology - Medical Technology
Objective To obtain a position that will utilize may skills that I have obtained in my 13 plus years of experience in my logistics manager and service industries. Employment DS Service Route Development Manager Mableton GA 2006-2019
• Ensures staff compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, providing documents for the driver qualification file and abiding by hours of service, daily log, daily vehicle inspections and reports, and maintenance regulations.
• Schedules Delivery employees on a daily and on-call basis. Completes daily route preparation.
• Assigns additional routes as customer requests are received. Perform Delivery employee's responsibilities if there is a temporary shortage of delivery employees.
• Performs special projects such as researching methods to improve productivity and cut costs in the branch distribution function.
• Troubleshoots problems regarding the shortages of Delivery employee staff, routes, and the loading of equipment.
• Monitored and/or maintains close contact with Delivery employees throughout day to ensure routes are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensures Logistics employees load trucks properly and efficiently.
• Assists Logistics employees with special orders and equipment. Assisted Logistics employees with the loading of trucks when necessary.
• Maintained daily vehicle maintenance logs and documentation of incident reports in accordance with DOT.
• Maintained proper levels of stock in warehouse to ensure maximum profitability.
• Responding to telephone calls from Customers, referral sources, vendors and Delivery employees regarding equipment orders, customer's problems and delivery employee incidents.
• Performed on-call duties as needed.
• Compliance with DOT
• Managed multiple branch locations as needed.
• Performed other duties as required.
• Trains and coaches employees
• Runs daily route report
• Effective customer service and serve rate
• Responds in timely fashion to customer complaints and or disputes
• Performs vehicle maintenance upon check out for drivers in the morning
• Close out monthly branch revenue
• Perform Branch manager duties when not available
• Closes the branch when need
• Submitted bi weekly payroll for staff ABN Nutrition Warehouse Manager Atlanta GA 10/2002 to 02/2006
• Maintained inventory in the warehouse along with making sure trucks were loaded with proper delivery for next day
• Took customer orders and also handled all their complaints
• Mailed out shipments via mail/Fed ex/USPS and US mail
• Ran weekly inventory reports
• Stocked and restocked warehouse
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Employment DS Service Route Development Manager Mableton GA at Route Distribution Manager
- Parts Rep/Assistant Parts Manager Marietta GA at Mitsubishi Motors
- at U.S. ARMY
13 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent