While working as a business development manager some of my job responsibilities include but are not limited to: Outbound calls to sales leads, coordinating meetings with potential customers, determine resources for product needs, create business proposals, utilize a CRM software to organize or keep track of data and provide inside sales support for outside sales reps and customers alike.
- Development Manager at The Todd Venture Group
- Bartender at Meadowbrook Country Club
- Service Representative at The Todd Venture Group
- Server at Denny's
3 years, 10 months at this Job
w Responsible for raising $475K FYTD (goal: $383K) via management of 6 major special events and numerous 3rd party events from November 2017 to April 2018. w Directly supported Director of Philanthropy and Sr. Development Manager in raising over $2.4M, collective, FYTD (goal: $1.9M). w Prepares fundraising reports; manages contracts; reconciles financials; creates budgets. w Leverages relationships with Club Advisory Boards and community members to plan and execute fundraising strategies and increase visibility of Clubs' services, programs, and activities. w Works closely with CEO, VP, Director of Philanthropy, Marketing and Development teams in all facets of fundraising, marketing and public relations for 13 club sites in Palm Beach County.
- Development Manager at BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Marketing Coordinator at SMARTPAK EQUINE
- Inside Sales Representative at SMARTPAK EQUINE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Animal Veterinary Science
Business Development Manager / Recruiting Manager
- Business Development Manager / Recruiting Manager - Engineering at
- Recruiting Manager / Business Development Manager at Precision Resource
- Recruiting Manager at GAS Unlimited
- Recruiter at Mechanical Contracting Service
4 years at this Job
As the Development Manager, responsible for the hiring, managing, administering, training and scheduling of development personnel. Reviewing and implementing new processes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness. Perform project management, working with product managers, business analyst, quality control, technical writers to produce Broadway's application suite to manage cable network commerce. Work with management to prioritize development efforts and communicate issues and results. Review requirements, designs, and source code while providing feedback and education. Communicate with customers to understand requests, requirements, issues and concerns to arrive at successful solutions. Work with vendors to ensure win-win integration solutions.
• Implemented a new hire orientation and training process, reducing ramp-up time for new engineers from 2+ months to 2 weeks.
• Documented areas of improvement in an Engineering Improvement Plan and implemented it.
• Managed the coordination and development of multiple software releases.
• Implemented an Agile Development Methodology
• Implemented Lean 6 Sigma Process Improvement
- Development Manager at Broadway Systems, Inc
- VP of Engineering at Compliance Systems, Inc
- Director of Engineering at Verity
- at Verity
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science-Theory and Analysis
1. business development manager. 2. technological innovation. 3. general manager.
- Business Development Manager at Kawashima Group
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - English
Servicing 38 branches throughout GA, TX, TN, NC, SC, WV, and AL markets. Most recently tasked with influencing and developing current branches, clients, newly acquired companies, and for the growth and development of 50+ On-site Managers and Coordinators. Responsible for the implementation of new clients, project management of large ramp-ups, change management at the branch level, and training and developing of current and new on-site coordinators and on-site managers. I manage to deliverables with an emphasis on transparency, time management, fundamentals, and development of self and others. Accolades: Promotion - Promoted from On-site coordinator to On-site Manager through the implementation and project management of two new clients in different markets and project management of the company's largest client with gross profit reaching as high as $ 95,646 weekly. Promoted from On-site manager to Operations Manager by leading a team of 8 on-site coordinators to implement a new on-site and hire 1000 employees in forty-five days with gross profits reaching $75,000+ weekly, conducting quarterly business reviews for several of our branches and clients and managing P&L statements the aforementioned. Promotion earned from Operations Manager to Development Manager by elevating four people on a team of eleven, including my direct manager, relocating to several different offices for several months to help implement new processes and procedures and reinforce company's culture, including moving to Charlotte, NC for 6+ months. Management - Developed new On-site Coordinator to Operations Manager in less than two years where she continues to be successful in leading others in both the GA and NC markets. Managed a team of 11 individuals at our 2nd highest gross profiting branch, which resulted in 4 promotions. Training- Trained recruiters, On-site Coordinators, On-site Managers, and Operations Manager through several platforms: one-on-one 13-week training program, monthly trainings, quarterly trainings, new hire training, and our semi-annual company training seminars. Development - Asked to take over all 38 on-site clients in to improve business relationships, develop on-site support team, and manage large projects. "Best of Staffing" (Inavero) level for both clients and contractors during this time. New Markets - Acquired 3 new companies; which I was responsible for assisting in training all new employees, instilling the existing culture into the new branches, and advertising new business in
- Development Manager at Hire Dynamics
- Senior Sales Executive at JW Business Acquisition
3 years, 7 months at this Job
The Development Manager is responsible for the programmatic coordination of various fundraising activities on behalf of the School of Public Health. This includes identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, stewardship and renewal of major donors alongside the Assistant Dean of the School of Public Health. The Development Coordinator is also responsible for maintaining a special events calendar, preparing briefing reports, managing the School's development activities and recruiting volunteers to support the annual development plan.
- Development Manager at University of Maryland
- Senior Coordinator, Account Management at American Cancer Society
- Business Operations Coordinator at Uber
- Health Policy Research Assistant at Center for Latino Prosperity
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
Web Development Manager, with side roles as Application Architect, Database Manager, Systems Liaison, Web Optimization and SEO specialties.
- Application Development Manager at Integrity Media Group
- Founder/President at Businessgrade.com, Inc
- Founder/President at Enhanced Technologies Inc
- Founding Partner at ERS Solutions
5 years at this Job
2018-10 - present
Proven success in all fundraising and community relations initiatives including special
events, major gifts, planned giving, sponsorships, donor cultivation and grant writing
• Keep up-to-date on current fundraising programs, practices and procedures used in thenonprofit sector and inform the affiliate leadership of items that would benefit Northstar Academy.
• Build and maintain relationships with major donors and volunteers of all types, develop strategies for solicitation, and solicit or coordinate the solicitation by other affiliate staff, board or volunteers, as appropriate.
• Develop and implement aspects of direct mailings, appeal letters, and other donor and volunteer mailings as needed.
• Ensure that the database information is current and accurate.
• Acknowledgement of all gifts and donations
• Manage and oversee signature NSA event, "Gala Under the North Star"
• Work with appropriate staff and volunteers to ensure that all aspects of a successful event are coordinated towards a common goal.
• Develop and solicit sponsors for events as needed. Seeking a more challenging role with growth potential
- Development Manager at Northstar Academy
- Grant Writer at GoochlandCares
- Executive Director at Hands Across Middlesex
- Outreach Coordinator at Job Corps
3 months at this Job
- Master's - management
- Bachelor of Science - Mass Communications, Public Relations
Conduct business outreach for the $4 million Valley to Virginia (V2) Apprenticeship Grant across the Commonwealth of Virginia. Assist businesses with their organizational development through the creation and expansion of Registered Apprenticeship programs. I provide technical assistance and coordinate funding for training. I work closely with State Apprenticeship Representatives and Local Workforce Development Board staff to provide comprehensive recruiting and training services to businesses. I have assisted in enrolling over 700 apprentices in the V2V Grant. Virginia Employment Commission - 2 years Fishersville, VA Rapid Response Coordinator - Northern Region Worked as part of Virginia's Workforce Development Team with organizations in economic transition and their affected employees. Conducted outreach to over 100 companies and assisted nearly 1,000 dislocated workers in finding employment. Coordinated the programs and services of as many as a dozen agencies who provide direct services to companies and laid off employees. Worked with businesses to insure that they received quality service and that their employees received the training and support they needed to return to work as quickly as possible. Piedmont Workforce Network - 2 years Charlottesville, VA Marketing and Outreach Manager Managed marketing and business development activities for the Piedmont Workforce Network (PWN) promoting workforce development resources available through WIOA in the region. Facilitated the Business Solutions Team which conducted outreach meetings with local businesses to inform them of the programs and services available through PWN and other partner agencies. Created an Early Warning Network to share workforce trend data with local Economic Developers. Created and maintained all PWN's marketing materials and re-branded the current marketing materials. Coordinated job fairs connecting over 500 youth with local employers. Marketing Mojo - 1 year Charlottesville, VA Sales and Marketing Consultant Primary responsibility for new business development and managing clients through the sales process at a full service digital marketing agency. Increased the close-rate for sales leads by 35% and decreased the time to close sales by 8%. Provided in-depth needs analysis and consultation with clients to match appropriate product or service. Created detailed proposals and contracts to close business. Used Salesforce.com to manage lead contact and cultivation. Hospice of the Piedmont - 5 years Charlottesville, VA Director of Marketing Responsibility for all strategic planning, market research, communications, marketing and public relations activities. Reintroduced the semiannual community newsletter, Hospice Gifts. Led rebranding project including designing a new logo and redesigning all print materials. Redesigned the website with new brand elements (www.hopva.org.) Developed and produced a community education media campaign that increased community referrals by 58% during the campaign period. Revitalized the Speaker's Bureau, increasing contacts by 47% over a 3 year period. Worked closely with the Development Department to increase fundraising to the highest level in agency history. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, Continued Sperry Marine Federal Credit Union - 2 years Charlottesville, VA, Vice President, Marketing/Business Development Led the marketing and business development activities for a $30 million federally chartered credit union. Managed a merger project resulting in a 25% increase in deposits and a 33% increase in loans. Served as a member of Senior Management with responsibilities for business development, product development, marketing, advertising, member communications and IT. Directed all activities related to strategic planning and business planning. Access Home Mortgages, LLC - 1 year Charlottesville, VA Owner, Senior Loan Officer As founding owner, developed original business plan for startup mortgage broker. Created all external marketing materials, including the company's web site and advertisements which allowed the company to be profitable within one year. Originated mortgage loans in excess of goals. Guaranty Bank & Union Bank and Trust - 5 years Charlottesville, VA Vice President, Director of Marketing Directed all marketing activities for a seven branch, $200 million state bank. Managed a budget of over $300,000. Key member of the Senior Management team developing strategies and promotional programs to increase market share. Developed campaigns that increased low-cost deposits by an average of 27% over an 18 month period. Wachovia Bank, N.A. - 1 year Winston-Salem, NC Vice President, Insurance Program Development Manager Researched and designed new marketing programs for Wachovia Insurance Services, LLC. Coordinated all insurance marketing efforts for the bank. Developed promotional marketing materials and sales guides that decreased average time-to-close for sales by 12% in one year. Jefferson National Bank - 13 years Charlottesville, VA Vice President and Group Product Manager Designed and managed the products and services for a $2.5 billion bank, including pricing, fee income, strategic placement, advertising and budgeting. Led the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans. Trained the bank's staff on all aspects of sales process and product knowledge. Developed Jefferson Line and Jefferson Eagle which became the largest categories of consumer loan and deposit products.
- Business Development Manager at Shenandoah Valley Workforce Development Board
1 month at this Job
- - ABA/BMA's School for Bank Marketing and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
- - Bank Management