Sr. DevOps Engineer/Azure Engineer Sr. DevOps Engineer/Azure Engineer
- Sr. DevOps Engineer/Azure Engineer at Sr. DevOps Engineer/Azure Engineer
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - k
• Migrated on premise Infrastructure on to AWS Cloud using Rehost"lift and shift" methodology and developed Continuous Integration pipeline usingJenkinsto deploy a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS services IncludingVPC,EC2, S3, RDS, and IAM,Elastic load balancing, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch by focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
• Implemented Code Pipeline and Creating Cloud formation templates and Launched EC2 Instances using Amazon machine Images (AMIs) (Linux/ RHEL /Ubuntu) for development, test and production environment with respect to specific applications and created users, groups, assigning roles and permissions using IAM service.
• Experience in deploying Kubernetes cluster using Kops, Kubeadm on AWS and VMware. Configured Kubernetes Master and various nodes, configured Consul for service discovery, interacted with API server using Kubectl command line utility
• Configured AWSECS for deploying and orchestrating containers by defining tasks and services. Leveraged BlueGreen deployment by developing Ansible playbook to change configuration of services to ramp up or down the number of Tasks running in the overall cluster
• Automated the creation ofS3 buckets and policies and IAM role based policies trough Python Boto3 SDK. Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies and archived files in Glacier and by using AWS Database Migration Service (DMS) migrated homogenous migrations such as oracle to oracle and Oracle to Amazon Aurora.
• Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups and Worked on Cloud Watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto-scaling launch configurations.
• Eliminated the states that are accumulated in Jenkins server by developing the scripted pipeline in Groovy to version control and make it distributable across organization
• Worked on PythonBoto3 Scripts to Automate AWS services, include web servers VPC, ELB, RDS, EC2, IAM,S3 bucket, CloudFront Distribution and application configuration. this Script creates stacks, single servers or joins web servers to stacks.
• Migrated servers like Relational databases (SQL) and websites to Microsoft Azure cloud and deploying applications on multiple web servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality and Synchronized on premises Active Directory users to office 365 with ADCONNECT and ADFS.
• Configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing and Network Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs)
• Developed AWS Cloud Formation Templates to deploy complete Stack in multiple accounts. Developed Cloud-Init scripts to bootstrap newly spun instances on to the Chef Server.
• Developed Continuous Integration pipeline using Jenkins and developed various Bash and Python scripts for deploying the applications on to the AWS Cloud and on-premise VMware vSphere Infrastructure.
• Developed Jenkins pipeline which creates the images of all the successful build and pushed then in the AWS ECR that is later consumed by the Kubernetes cluster to do the rolling deployments by consuming the images.
• Built EAR and WAR files with custom configuration settings using Maven Tool Kit and further developed Ansible Playbooks to pull the Artifacts stored in Nexus to continuously deploy the archives on to Apache Tomcat Web Server, IIS Servers and WebSphere Application Servers
• Migrated few Cloud formation templates to Terraform by using various AWS modules and Secured the Terraform state file in S3 buckets. Used Terraform Plan to meticulously detect and analyze the changes that will be inflicted after Terraform Apply.
• Worked on Ansible as Configuration management tool to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deployed critical applications and Implemented Ansible Tower dashboard and role-based access control that is easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments.
• Developed Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots and managing Docker volumes also deployed Docker Swarm using Ansible.
• Worked on Docker to containerize the Application and all its dependencies by writing Docker file and Docker-Compose files and Docker container snapshots and managing Docker volumes and deployed Docker Swarm using Ansible.
• Setup Docker to automate container deployment through Jenkins and Worked on Docker container to create Docker images for different environments.
• Worked on Docker and Kubernetes on cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) to deploying either on public or private cloud.
• Implemented BLUE GREEN deployment to maintain zero downtime to deploy process in Tomcat, WebLogic and JBoss using Python and shell scripts to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers and automating administration tasks.
• Extensive working experience and Design/Plan, Installation in various Linux4/5/6/7flavours (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Solaris and Debian), Windows Server 2008-R2/2012-R2, SUSE Linux 10/11, Sun Solaris 8/9/10
• Worked on web servers like Apache and application servers like Web logic, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS to deploy code and Integrate with Jenkins(CI) for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
• Configured ELK (Elasticsearch, Log stash, Kibana) to analyze and visualize the Application and system logs, Configured Splunk forwarders to detect SSL certificate expirations and Nagios to detect Network Latencies between systems.
• Scheduled Splunk based Reports and Alerts to monitor the system health performance and breaches and maintained Splunk based native Role and User creation
• Worked on s troubleshooting both server and application level issues and logging JIRA tickets as per the requirement.
• Actively participant in scrum meetings, reporting the progress and maintain good communication with each team member and mangers. Environment: AWS,Ansible, Chef,RHEL,VMware, Docker,Kubernetes,Terraform,Apache Tomcat,WebSphere, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus,Python
- DevOps Engineer at DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer at
- Linux Admin at NATCO Pharma Ltd
- UNIX/Linux System Administrator at HDFC Bank Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
Sr. Cloud& DevOps Engineer.
- Sr. Cloud& DevOps Engineer at Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- Cloud & DevOps Engineer at instance RDP
- Cloud & DevOps engineer at Deutsche Bank
- Build and Release Engineer at Informatica
1 year at this Job
Associate Project: OnDemand Learning Platform Role: Devops Engineer Awards and Achievements Description: Leaning platform to connect Teachers and Students. TCS GEMS award for leading ILP Platform enables teachers to record their live classroom sessions, delivery team. upload to cloud storage for different batches. Student enrolled with Runner up in Sudoku inter college teachers shall be able to view their respective batch classroom competition. sessions. Platform is built on AWS serverless framework with DynamoDB as Database layer. Project: Automating Active Directory operations Role: Devops Engineer Description: Built Devops framework from scratch to automate day to day Active directory operations for a large organizations purely using Python LDAP-3 module, AWS native services (SNS, SES, Lambda, KMS, IAM) pg. 1 of 2
- Devops Engineer at AWS
- Associate System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
2 months at this Job
- B.E. in computer science - management
I am the principal DevOps engineer working to bring a legacy AWS environment up to modern standards and practices. My work encompasses architecting new solutions, establishing infrastructure as code practices, as well as security and compliance for AWS environments. Introduced new solutions to engineering workflow including Kubernetes, EKS, and Lambda. Re-architected existing PostgreSQL databases to address disk space and performance concerns. Introduced more reliable change control by refactoring existing CloudFormations templates using CloudReach Sceptre. Worked with Engineering to address legacy VPC and networking issues including VPC design, peering, and security group strategies. Acted as Cloud Architect to help build out an identity resolution platform using Informatica Data Quality on AWS.
- DevOps Engineer at Aquent
- Senior Cloud Architect at Bloomip
- Senior Systems Architect at Bloomip
- DevOps Engineer at Bloomip
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History - History
Working as the lead DevOps Engineer, built a strong team and worked with various other development teams and departments to break down silos. Major responsibilities include administration, maintaining stability in the development and production environments, and development support for front-end, middleware, and enterprise integration applications central to providing co-branded credit cards and loyalty rewards programs to hundreds of clients. Some recent projects include: Mulesoft API implementations on various projects, introduction of DevOps to another department, continuous improvements to maturing the Agile development practices and processes.
- DevOps Engineer at Alliance Data
- DevOps Engineer at Quick Solutions
- DevOps Engineer at Vertex Systems, Inc
- Network Administrator at UPS
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Science
• As a DevOps Engineer Migrate CIA codebase from Subversion to BitBucket
• Design and create a GIT repository and folder structure to organize current and future codebase that meets Ally's Enterprise DevOps Standards for BitBucket and incorporates industry best practices for organizing code in the GIT Repository
• Scrub the code for sensitive details (e.g. passwords in code)
• Refactor existing CIA DevOps pipelines to:
• Incorporate usage of BitBucket in lieu of Subversion
• As a DevOps Engineer Migrate current Jenkins pipeline to enterprise Jenkins [Jenkins is an open source automation server written in Java. Jenkins helps to automate the non-human part of the software development process] and migrated pipeline should account for the following requirements:
• Meet Enterprise DevOps standards
• Create Jenkins jobs, Jenkins files, and scripts for build, quality gates, and deployment
• Utilize GIT-based branching features
• Tag nightly, milestone and release builds
• Incorporate the quality gates in each pipeline
• Unit test coverage checks meets CIA guidelines
• As a DevOps Engineer Integration with Ally Enterprise SonarQube instance and ensure code quality checks meets CIA guidelines
• Integrate with Ally Enterprise Nexus for artifact publishing
• Integrate with Checkmarx [Checkmarx is an application security tool that performs static code analysis] Technologies - Java, BitBucket, WAS, Jboss6 and 7, Linux/Unix, Groovy code, Perl, Nexus, Fortify, Jenkins, Checkmarx and Sonarqube
- DevOps Engineer at Ally
- DevOps Engineer at Excers Inc
- DevOps Engineer at Wells Fargo
- DevOps Engineer at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B. Tech. in Electronics - Electronics
Description: As a DevOps Engineer, I am part of five members DevOps COE team. My role as a DevOps Engineer is to migrate legacy applications to AWS cloud using DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, JIRA, Docker, SonarQube and Slack.
• Use Terraform and Ansible to migrate legacy and monolithic systems to Amazon Web Services.
• Use Terraform scripts to configure AWS resources.
• Installing, setting up & Troubleshooting Ansible create and automate platform environment setup.
• Set up CI/CD pipelines for Microservices and integrated tools such as Maven, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus, Docker, Slack for providing immediate feedback to DEV teams after code check-in.
• Set up Git repositories and SSH Keys in Bitbucket for Agile teams.
• Help teams to configure Webhooks in Bitbucket to trigger automated builds in Jenkins.
• Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
• Create Dockerfile and automated docker image creation using Jenkins and Docker.
• Automated infrastructure provisioning on AWS using Terraform and Ansible.
• Write Ansible playbooks from scratch in YAML.
• Installing, setting up & Troubleshooting Ansible, create and automated platform environment setup on AWS cloud.
• Create nightly builds with integration to code quality tools such as SonarQube, Veracode.
• Create quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions not met.
• Convert java projects into Maven projects by creating POM file and ensured all the dependencies are built.
• Work on integrating GIT into the continuous Integration (CI) environment along with Jenkins.
• Enforce Test Driven development for the DEV teams for every sprint Environment: - J2EE, Selenium, Oracle 11g, spring, Ansible, Terraform, Maven, Jenkins, AWS, SonarQube, TDD, Slack & BitBucket.
- DevOps Engineer at PNC Bank
- DevOps Consultant at Ericsson
- AWS Support Engineer at CitiGroup
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business information Technology
Phoenix, AZ Apr 2017 - Present
Company - Infosmart Systems Inc.
Project Type AZURE DEVOPS Builds and Azure Deployments/ SharePoint admin
Role DevOps Engineer
• System monitoring, troubleshooting and tuning in Development, QA and Production
• Perform application and database deployments to QA and production systems
• Creation of Microsoft Azure app services, app service plans and deploying applications on to them.
• Working with Azure DevOps(SAAS) tool from Microsoft for performing builds, releases, code and work.
• Migration of team projects from TFS to Azure DevOps.
• Migrating projects from on premise servers to azure app services.
• Migrated Arizona education department site from cent OS to Azure App Service. As part of this migration, MySQL database is also migrated to Azure MySQL Server(PAAS).
• Hosted Change Advisory Board(CAB) meeting every week and scheduled rfc's to deploy in to production.
• Understood requirements to create roles and permissions for external and internal users to access corresponding applications through a single sign on app. ADFS entry is also created for each environment for authentication while accessing the application.
• Installed SharePoint 2016 for ADE and configured server farm and servers.
• Resolved SharePoint health analyzer issues
• Created separate site collections and setup global navigation between different program areas.
• Administered Office 365 SharePoint Online.
• Team Foundation Server administration
• Design and develop custom deployment templates in team foundation server to implement continuous integration.
• Working closely with development teams in resolving their code build issues.
• Application of administration tools and tasks based on Windows server architectures
• Apply programming/scripting knowledge in latest technologies
• Leverage scripting and programming skills to develop custom tool integrations
• Work with Operations, Development, DBA, QA to achieve high quality release management
• Clearly write technical specifications
• Apply knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, highly available and responsive service
• Windows PowerShell
• Windows Server stack administration
• Building and deploying large-scale .NET web applications
• Administering source control systems (TFS) and branching policies.
- DevOps Engineer at State of Arizona(Education)
- Build and Release Engineer at Client - Wells Fargo
- Build and Release Engineer at Client-Go daddy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Excellent experience as a DevOps Engineer with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Docker, continuous integration using Jenkins,
• ANT and Maven build tools, Version control using GIT
• Experience in Installation and configuration of Jenkins as continuous integration tools
• Application Deployments & Environment configuration using Ansible
• Experience automating deployments on Application Server JBoss, Tomcat
• Experience in developing an automated, continuous, build process that reviews the source code, identifies build errors and notifies appropriate parties
• Created Docker images, upload/download in and out from the Docker Hub
• Experienced in automating Administrative tasks like application deployment, config changes and run-time operations using Weblogic scripting client with shell, jython scripts
• Experience on Jenkis configuration, create profile, Environment and work space code configurations
• Code deployment and code config changes in Unix, Winows Platforms
• Using docker containering and imaging configurations for quick implement and deployments
• Experience on Artifactory for using jar file import, export and version controling
• Develop and maintain datstage manual file improt and file compilations for the versions 9.1&11.5
• Using Git for commiting developer codes and push the information to the repositories
• Providng 24/7 On call support for the emergency breakfix issues and routien changes Environment: Jenkins, Splunk, Maven, Docker, GIT, IBM DataSage, Artifactory Redhat Enterprise Linux, Windows, Oracle Ent, AWS.
- DevOps Engineer at Freddie Mac
- DevOps Engineer at Cigna HealthCare
- Deployment Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Quality Analyst at Jenpro Infotech
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters In Information Technology - Information Technology
- - Mater Of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce