Home Dialysis Nurse. Vital signs, medication administration, initiation & termination of treatment. Catheter Care, Access Care. Lab Draws & Shipping. Diabetic Foot checks. blood sugars. Documentation of patient care.
- Dialysis Nurse at Quality Dialysis
- LVN - Dialysis Nurse at Lonestar Dialysis
- LVN - Dialysis Nurse at North Houston Kidney Center
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
- DCI dialysis nurse- Saratoga Springs-Registered Nurse at Rubin Dialysis
- Registered Nurse at Saratoga Hospital-med
- at NDNQI Wound Care and Pressure Injuries
- Physical Therapist at Glens Falls Hospital/Skilled Nursing Facility
3 months at this Job
- AAS - Nursing
- license - Childhood and Early Childhood Education
- BS - Physical Therapy
I have worked in Dialysis for 18 years total, did Home Dialysis Nurse & IN Center Hemodialysis. @ Present I run the Nocturnal Program In Center HD in Davita Chinook Dialysis Richland
- DIALYSIS NURSE at DaVita
- Charge Nurse at Avalon Health Care Group
- Charge Nurse at Holy Family Hospital
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - NURSING
Acute Dialysis nurse
Acute Dialysis nurse
- Dialysis Nurse at Tailored Healthcare Staffing
- Dialysis Nurse at Onward Health Care travel
- RN Staff Nurse at Fresenius Medical Care
- Registered Nurse at Onward Health Care travel
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
Travel dialysis nurse. Travel to different dialysis units, inpatient and outpatient(chronic and acute) within hospital settings and free standing buildings within the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Licensed in these states and all other compact states as a RN. Perform dialysis procedure, machine set up and tear down, med administration, dosing of meds, blood transfusions, vascular access management, Charge RN role most of time. Able to go into unit and be able to take over within 4 hour period of time. Chart using many different computer systems such as cerner, snappy, clarity, and others. Clinical mamager for Fresenius dialysis unit in Manistee MI for 2 years. Bonuses for productivity awarded 2x. Crown web reporting, scheduling of patients and staff, staff nurse duties in lieu of clinical manager duties, Safety Hero award 11/2017 for going above and beyond for a patients safety.
- Dialysis Nurse at Fortus Group Travel
- Dialysis Nurse/Charge Nurse/Per Diem homecare RN at Memorial Medical Center/Gambro/DaVita
- RN Staff Nurse at Memorial Medical Center
- RN Labor and Delivery at Butterworth Hospital
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Bachelor's - nursing
- Associate - Nursing
- general - general
Opening and closing Float Nurse at 9 dialysis facilities ranging in size from eight to twenty-eight chairs. Monitors, records, and communicates patient conditions as appropriate. Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs. Experienced in assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations. Supervises and delegates tasks to multiple dialysis technicians. Delivers high-quality and compassionate care to all of our patients. Strongly believes in the importance of working as a team in order to provide patients with the best care possible.
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Denver Dialysis Center
- at Colorado Worker's Compensation- Heartland Hospice MVA
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at HCR Manor Care-Heartland Hospice
- Registered Nurse Home Health at
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Record patients medical information and vital signs
• Perform dialysis treatment from start to finish
• Cannulate accesses, sanitize and initiate setup of dialysis equipment according to "Universal Precautions" and "OSHA" guidelines
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis
- Clinical Instructor at Med Tech College
- Registered Nurse/Health Coordinator at R. Walker Medical Group
- School Nurse at Gary Community School Corporation
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Clinical assessment and care for patients receiving dialysis.
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- Clinical Supervisor, RN at Maxim Healthcare Services
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Registered Nursing
• Responsible for providing nursing care using the nursing process, quality and safe care.
• Implementing Hemodialysis as ordered by the Physician to acute and chronic renal failure patients, physical assessment, monitoring patient's vital signs, assess for adverse reactions to dialysis treatment and take appropriate action to stabilize patients.
• Maintain sterile technique when accessing AV fistula, AV graft or catheters to prevents any form of infection.
• Monitor/test treatment water for chlorine, chloramines, endotoxins, and pressures in reverse osmosis and dialysis machines.
• Troubleshooting mechanical issues with dialysis machines.
• Collaborate with physicians and interdisciplinary staff for the most efficient care and outcome for each patient.
- Dialysis Nurse at Renaissance Management/Fox Valley Dialysis
- Nurse Case Manager at Adventist Health Systems Home Care
- Nurse Case Manager at Comet Home Health, LLC
- Special Procedures/PICC line Insertion/Dialysis Nurse at RML Specialty Hospital, Chicago
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- ADN - Nursing
Supports an average of 24 patients per shift for treatment within a dialysis unit. Demonstrates ability to prime dialyzer, bloodlines, and prepares dialysis equipment. Performs thorough assessment and monitors patient pre-treatment, during, and post treatment. Demonstrates ability to initiate treatment via catheter, including cleaning and dressing of permanent or temporary catheters. Secures blood works. Promotes infection control, equipment and environmental safety. Provides treatments and administers prescribed medications in accordance with approved algorithms, documents medical effectiveness. Recognizes and identifies abnormal dialysis reactions, provides immediate nursing interventions and notifies appropriate medical team members. Delegates appropriates tasks to direct patient care staff. Provides health teaching to patients and significant others on how to manage their illness including home care needs after treatment, diet and fluid restriction, access care, adhering to treatment schedules and prescribed medication. Makes a referral to Social Worker, Registered Dietitian for patient education and counseling. Maintains medical inventory. Serves as a resource for health care team, participates in staff training and orientation of new staff.
- Dialysis Nurse at GATEWAY DIALYSIS
- Rehab Nurse at AMSTERDAM NURSING HOME
- Utilization Management Nurse at ACCENTURE
- Nurse at QC LYING -IN and CARE FOR WOMEN'S GROUP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing