- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- Case manager /home health at Tn quality home health
- Operations manager at Bestbuy
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management and Services
Dialysis Nurse - Davita Dialysis (Houston, Texas) March 2012 - present Peritoneal dialysis nurse providing comprehensive patient training to ensure successful transition of patients going home on peritoneal dialysis. Chronic hemodialysis nurse providing care for in-center hemodialysis patients. Infection control auditor performing infection risk assessment, prevention and control strategies; collect, analyze and interpret infection control data. Adequacy manager involved in monitoring and improving the quality of peritoneal dialysis treatment.
- Dialysis Nurse at Davita Dialysis
- Field Nurse at Cassel Home Health Services
- Staff Nurse at Park Manor of Westchase
- Teacher at Center for International Education
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Certificate in Professional Education
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Acute Dialysis nurse
- Dialysis Nurse at Tailored Healthcare Staffing
- Dialysis Nurse at Onward Health Care travel
- RN Staff Nurse at Fresenius Medical Care
- Registered Nurse at Onward Health Care travel
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
Per Diem Dialysis Nurse
- Dialysis Nurse at St Mary Medical Center
- ICU RN at WELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- ICU Staff Nurse at King Abdullah University Hospital
- Staff Nurse at CCU-ICU
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- BS Nursing - NURSING
As a travel dialysis nurse I over see the treatment of patients receiving dialysis treatment in a clinic setting. From the moment they walk in and weigh to the moment they leave and weigh I am there for their whole experience. I monitor their treatment by assessing through out while treatment. Charting any changes and aiding the patient into getting back to being stable if their vitals or current condition have changed.
- Dialysis Nurse at Foundation Medical Staffing
- Patient Care Manager at Addus home health LHC
- Travel Rn Dialysis at AHS Staffing
- Travel RN Dialysis at Innovent Global
5 months at this Job
- Associate's - RN
As a Acute Dialysis nurse I delivered acute hemodialysis to in-patients with chronic kidney disease, as well as patients with acute kidney injury and transplant. Specialized in complexed care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans. As a Dialysis nurse, nephrology care and therapies include Continues Renal Replacement and Apheresis.
- Acute Dialysis Nurse at DaVita
- Correctional RN at Correct Care Solutions
- Community Health Nurse II at Baltimore City Parks and Recreation
- Community Health Nurse II at Baltimore City School Health Department
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Provide dialysis treatment to clients in acute kidney injury and ESRD. Educate on diet, fluid intake and healthy weight management. Administer medications to assist with chemical imbalances common to the dialysis patient.
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- Psychiatric Nurse (PRN) at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Psychiatric Nurse at Cobb Douglas Community Services Board
- RN Extern at Northside Hospital Cherokee
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
- BSN - In Progress- Nursing Administration
Acute Dialysis RN Duties and Responsibilities: Perform Charge Nurse duties for daily operations up to 36 adult patient hemodialysis unit. Responsible for the application of dialysis nursing skills in the delivery of treatment to patients including but not limited to venipuncture, catheter care, medication administration, anemia management, blood draws, wound care, basic EKG interpretation, recognition of cardiac arrests and performance of EKG. Working with interdisciplinary teams to provide appropriate patient centered care for all individuals. Provide patient/family teaching on a daily basis. Greet patients, perform patient assessments, review dialysis orders, note physical and mental conditions of patients through observation and interviews, document data to determine compliance to dietary or medication regime, review lab work, and work with team to develop patient care plans.
- InCenter Dialysis Nurse at Davita Dialysis
- Staff RN on CVICU at Vidant Medical Center
- Staff RN on MICU at Total Med Staffing
- Open heart recovery RN on CVICU under contract at Greenville Memorial Health System
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Nursing
- GED - FTCC
• Performed hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, to patients in the acute care setting.
• Monitored the status of patients before, during, and after treatments provided.
• Participated in communication with nephrologist and nursing staff regarding treatments and patient's response to treatments.
• Assessed patients' knowledge and educated patients to reduce knowledge deficit regarding disease processes
• Swiftly and appropriately respond to dialysis-related emergencies such as hypotensive episodes, needle displacement or infiltration, and clotting episodes; delivering calm, level-headed solutions to diffuse stressful situations for safety of patient and staff.
• Effectively communicate with patients, families, and caregivers for thorough comprehension to facilitate outstanding service and level of care.
• Perform Charge Nurse duties for the acute room as needed
- Acute Dialysis Nurse at DAVITA DIALYSIS
- at DAVITA DIALYSIS
- Emergency Room Technician at Emergency Room
- at Emergency Room
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates of Arts in Business - Business
Acutes Dialysis Nurse Provide Dialysis to patients in Acutes setting. Provide bedside dialysis to unstable Dialysis patients. Charge Nurse on HD unit.
- Acute Dialysis Nurse at Texas Health Resources
- Registered Nurse at New Directions Medical Staffing Solutions
- Dialysis Nurse at Davita Inc
- Registered Professional Nurse-Medical Surgical Unit at Mt. Vernon Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Nursing Program