- Dialysis Nurse at Satellite Healthcare
- Registered Nurse at Bristol Hospice
- Registered Nurse at University Surgery Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
Travel dialysis nurse. Travel to different dialysis units, inpatient and outpatient(chronic and acute) within hospital settings and free standing buildings within the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Licensed in these states and all other compact states as a RN. Perform dialysis procedure, machine set up and tear down, med administration, dosing of meds, blood transfusions, vascular access management, Charge RN role most of time. Able to go into unit and be able to take over within 4 hour period of time. Chart using many different computer systems such as cerner, snappy, clarity, and others. Clinical mamager for Fresenius dialysis unit in Manistee MI for 2 years. Bonuses for productivity awarded 2x. Crown web reporting, scheduling of patients and staff, staff nurse duties in lieu of clinical manager duties, Safety Hero award 11/2017 for going above and beyond for a patients safety.
- Dialysis Nurse at Fortus Group Travel
- Dialysis Nurse/Charge Nurse/Per Diem homecare RN at Memorial Medical Center/Gambro/DaVita
- RN Staff Nurse at Memorial Medical Center
- RN Labor and Delivery at Butterworth Hospital
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Bachelor's - nursing
- Associate - Nursing
- general - general
Registered Nurse who works autonomously alongside hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot and provide safe care for the critically ill patients. As an acute dialysis nurse I have delivered nephrology care across multiple renal therapies including: hemodialysis, peritoneal and continuous renal replacement therapies.
- Acute Dialysis Nurse at Davita Dialysis
- Register Nurse at
- Nurse Extern at Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- at Who's Who of College Students
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science of Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
- Associate of General Studies - General Studies
As a traveling dialysis nurse I have filled contracts in 3 chronic units and 1 inpatient acute unit. Traveling requires the ability to quickly adjust to new settings and team dynamics while serving the needs of valued patients. Delivering quality care to patients and meeting the needs of the organization are both important goals as a traveling nurse. Being confident and competent in my skills as a seasoned dialysis nurse, and the ability to adapt to changing environments have been critical to my success in my role as a traveler.
- Acute/Chronic Dialysis Nurse at Contractor
- RN Shift Supervisor (10-6) at State of Texas Department of State Health Services
- Facility Administrator at U.S. Renal Care, Kidney Center of Lubbock
- Acute Care Registered Nurse/Outpatient Clinical Team Leader at Fresenius Medical Care North America
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Applied Sciences- Nursing
Delivery of advanced care for patients diagnosed with End Stage Renal Disease. Perform head to toe assessments. Provide direct patient care to approximately 45 patients per day in the dialysis setting. Transcribe medical orders, administer varies intravenous drugs. Set up and take down dialysis machines. Provide care to patients' in the isolation ward. Schedule patients, provide immunizations, document medical finding in various systems. Manage inventory, provide dietary teaching, empathy support to patients and family members. Coordinate care with hospitals, skilled rehabilitation centers, and travel dialysis centers.
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis Center
- Critical Care Nurse at Branch Health Clinic
- Volunteer at Naval Clinic at Red Cross
- Stafford County School District Substitute Nurse at
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
- DIPLOMA - PRACTICAL NURSING
Perform assesments, vitals, canulate and perform CVC care, obtain consents, provide oral- IV- IM meds, verify and maintain orders for all patient prior and during treatment. Recently job requires dialyzing a pod of patients, performing all assesments for all other patients, verifying orders and administering all medications. I am responsible for patient attendance oversight currently. Analyzing existing processes and organizing procedures, resulting in a streamlined workflow Evaluate the patients' ability to perform dialysis treatments and take all doctor-prescribed medications Support related to care goals of patients Identify irregular dialysis reactions and notify appropriate medical team members Teach patients how to perform treatments at home and provide knowledge to know what to do if any complications occur during treatment Reviewing medications and lab work with each patient to better counsel on lifestyle changes (diet/fluid management) Identify any gaps or barriers that would impact compliance with the prescribed treatment plan Worked along side the doctors and dietician to provide adequate control of the patients chronic anemia Administer medications, monitor vital signs, machine maintenance, computer charting Administer medications and IV solution Access AV fistulas, AV grafts and CVCs for various treatment modalities Provided ongoing assessment and care for patients to ensure the most appropriate plan of care was implemented
- Dialysis Nurse at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- Owner at Tri STAT Business Solutions
- LPN and only Office Nurse for 10 + doctors at Meeting House Lane / Southampton Hospital
- Licensed Practical Nurse at The Hampton Center For Rehabilitation and Nursing
5 months at this Job
- - Clinical
- CERTIFICATION - clinical
Responsibilities Set up Dialysis machines with Physician ordered settings, monitor patients condition and vital signs as their treatment progressed. Disinfect dialysis machines per policy and protocol. Access AV fistula's, grafts and central venous catheters for initiation of dialysis. Draw labs from dialysis lines as ordered and per policy. Communicate with physicians, primary nurses and nurse practitioner's regarding patient condition and changes in condition. Educated student nurses, floor nurses and new dialysis nurses regarding care of dialysis access and dialysis process in general. Maintained records of equipment disinfection, water supply specifications and dialysis supplies.
- Dialysis Nurse at Davita
- RN at Texoma Medical Center
- RESPIRATORY THERAPIST at Texoma Medical Center
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certified Respiratory Therapist Technician
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science - Chemistry
As a Registered Dialysis Nurse, I provide pre- and post-procedure assessment and care to patients within the Hemodialysis Unit. Patients are monitored, and I adjust specialized equipment, interpret, and record information. I clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters. Thrombolytics as well as other medications are administered, I oversee dialysis treatment and cannulate accesses. Also, I prime dialyzer's and bloodlines, record patient's information and vitals. I work as team leader for ten patients as well as two dialysis technicians.
- Registered Dialysis Nurse at Fresenius Medical Care
- Registered Nurse at Rockdale Medical Center
- Charge Registered Nurse at Pruitt Healthcare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate of Science - Nursing
22 Dialysis stations, average 60 patients a day)
San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines
● Create and implement care plans according to each patient's condition.
● Provide direct patient care by administering medication and IVs.
● Take and record patients' vitals on a regular basis.
● Observe patients for signs of improvement or deterioration and report findings to the nurse manager.
● Educate patients and families about renal diseases and their management procedures.
● Provide patients with information on how to prepare for renal exams and procedures.
● Provide support in priming dialyzers and bloodlines and readying dialysis equipment.
● Ensure that dialysis equipment is in good working condition before a scheduled procedure.
● Assist patients in getting ready for a hemodialysis procedure.
● Accompany patients to procedure rooms and ensure their comfort before and during the procedure.
● Assist in hooking patients up to dialysis machines and observe them for discomfort or pain.
● Evaluate patients' reaction to dialysis procedures and make sure that each observation is documented properly.
● Ensure that patients' vitals during dialysis procedures are observed constantly.
● Place catheters and ensure that both permanent and temporary catheters are cleaned properly.
● Explain post-treatment and home care activities that patients need to manage.
● Respond to emergency situations during dialysis procedures.
● Make sure that patients are carefully and safely transported back to their rooms once a dialysis procedure has ended.
● Manage hemodialysis treatments of ICU patients.
- Dialysis Nurse at Lorma Medical Center
- Student Nurse/ Clinical Rotations at Lorma Medical Center
- Service Crew at Sea and Sky Hotel and Restaurant
- Service Crew at Chowking, San Fernando City, La Union Philippines
3 years at this Job
- - Critical Care
- - Herbal Medicine and Renal Failure
- - Management of Neuropathic Pain
- National Certificate II - Housekeeping
- - Nursing
- National Certificate - Technical Education and Skills Development
- - Science and Technology
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at DaVita Dialysis Clinic
- License Practical Nurse at Orlando Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Hospice of the Comforter
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Children's First
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college