• The RN is responsible for utilizing the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis, outcomes / planning, implementation & evaluation) to provide individualized nursing care to designated area (critically ill adult and geriatric medical and surgical patients).
• The RN collaborates with other inter- professional colleagues, including physicians, to plan, implement and evaluate care.
• Documents patient history, symptoms, medications and care provided in compliance with applicable standards / regulations.
• The RN is expected to utilize technology to enhance quality patient care, to collaborate with physicians and inter- professional team members, effectively delegate to and supervise unlicensed personnel, assume overall nursing accountability for a patient assignment and serve in leadership roles on department / organizational tasks forces and committees.
• The RN demonstrates competency and practices within the full scope of nursing expertise / knowledge and utilizes appropriate age and population specific standards as designated in the specific care area or unit.
• The RN must have effective communication skills to collaborate, negotiate and resolve conflicts, situations, and / or issues with peers, inter- professional colleagues, patients and families.
• The RN must have strong clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills to analyze data and appropriately respond to changing situations.
• The RN functions within the scopes and standards of nursing practice as outlined in the Nurse Practice Act and rules in state of practice and licensure.
• Evaluates, plans, implements, and documents nursing care for patients.
• Evaluates, plans and implements patient care for patients undergoing dialysis treatments.
• Monitors patient conditions during treatments.
• Implements physician's orders; records of treatment information, medications, routine tests, etc., for assigned patients.
• Participates in the development, review and implementation of patient care plans for assigned patients.
- Dialysis RN at CHI St Alexius
- PRN Charge Nurse at Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center
- Dialysis RN at Southern Philippines Medical Center
- Auxiliary RN at Southern Phil
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Administering dialysis treatments to patients with varying stages kidney disease, or acute kidney injury in the hospital setting; Complete assessments before, during and post dialysis treatment; Patient education; Coordination of patient care with nephrologist
- Dialysis RN, Acute Care at Axis Dialysis
- Registered Nurse, Emergency Department at Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Registered Nurse, Adoloscent Unit at Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Emergency Department Technician, Emergency Room at Willis Knighton Health System
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- - Medical Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma
1. Lee health System dialysis department Sep 2014 till Aug 2018 Address: Doctors Way, Fort Myers, FL33912 Supervisor: June Schneider, 239-343-0605 Job duties: Acute Dialysis RN 1. Planned and provided patient care dialysis for hospital patients. 2. Performed patient assessments, administer medications, and ensured the implementation of physician orders. 3. Provided education to patients and their families with chronic or acute kidney disease. 4. Operates all related equipment appropriately and safely and provides minor trouble shooting when necessary; efficiently utilizes supplies to prevent waste. Performs all required pre-treatment dialysis machine alarm testing. 5. Collaborates and communicates with physicians and other members of the healthcare team to interpret, adjust, and coordinate daily patient care plan to ensure continuity of care. 6. Delivers safe, effective care indecently in a timely an efficient manner. Follow all the policies and procedures
- Acute Dialysis RN at
- Executive Park Dr at Fresenius
- Cardiac Telemetry Clinical RN at Atrium Medical Center
- case manager at Atrium Medical Center
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
* Monitoring and evaluating patients' vital signs and talking with them to assess their condition * Teaching patients about their disease and its treatment and answering any questions overseeing the dialysis treatment from start to finish * Making sure patients are given the correct medications ordered by their doctors * Evaluating patients' reaction to the dialysis treatment and medications * Reviewing the patients' lab work, home medications and activities and letting the doctors know about changes in their patients' conditions * Helping patients follow-up with their transplant center * Supporting the entire care team in delivering quality care in a considerate, respectful manner
- Acute Dialysis RN at DaVita Acute Dialysis
- Chronic Dialysis RN at DaVita Chronic Dialysis
- Rehabilitation RN at Carrus Specialty & Rehabilitation Hospital
- Acute Dialysis RN at DaVita Acute Dialysis
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- RN ADN - Nursing
- MS - Information Systems Security
- MBA - Telecom Systems Mgmt
- BS - Computer Information Systems
Acute RN in hospital setting.
- Dialysis RN at
- Dialysis RN at Davita
- Dialysis Assitant at Davita
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Work as dialysis nurse at Fresenius acute Piedmont and a chronic center.
- Dialysis RN at Fresenius Medical Care
- RN Staff Nurse at American Mobile Travel Nursing
- float nurse at Jackson Traveling Professional Columbus Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Serenity Hospice at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Provide dialysis care to acute patients presenting to the hospital
- Dialysis RN at DaVita Kidney Care
- Registered Nurse at Kessler Institute of Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse at Cooper University Hospital
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Home Helpers
8 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
Dialysis machine: 2008T Fresenius 32 stations, 1:16 ratio for RN Start date: May 13, 2019 until present National Kidney Foundation Singapore 36 branches in Singapore as of August 2018 My dialysis center: Block 701 West Coast Road, 01-323 Singapore 120701
- Dialysis RN (under training) at Davita Debaliviere St. Louis Missouri
- Assistant Nurse to Registered Nurse at NN and PM
- at KHOO TECK PUAT HOSPITAL Yishun Singapore
- Enrolled Nurse 1 at Khoo Teck Puat last at Acute Care Unit/ Medical Surgical Unit
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Perpetual Help Rizal Dalta System Las Piñas City Philippines
- Bachelor Of Science - graduate
Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish Cannulates accesses Demonstrates the ability to remove femoral shealths & administer medications, including thrombolytic Cleans and dresses permanent and temporary catheters Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members Secures blood works Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed Maintains medical inventory Provides pre- and post procedure care to patients within the Hemodialysis Unit Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Oversees the dialysis treatment from start to finish
Demonstrates the ability to remove femoral shealths & administer medications, including thrombolytic
Cleans and dresses permanent and temporary catheters
Monitors patient and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records information
Identifies irregular dialysis reactions and notifies appropriate medical team members Secures blood works
Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication, if needed
Maintains medical inventory
Provides pre- and post procedure care to patients within the Hemodialysis Unit
Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- Dialysis RN at National Renal Care, LLC
- CLIN II/RN II/Relief Charge RN at Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- RN/Charge RN at Barlow Respiratory Hospital
- RN Supervisor at California Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
4 months at this Job
- Acute Dialysis RN at Dialysis Clinic, Inc
- Registered Nurse at Ascension Health
- R.N. Unit Manager at NHS Companies
- R.N. Charge Nurse at NHS Companies
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- - Nursing