- Dialysis RN at American Renal Associates
- RN Operating Room at Aiyan Diabetes Center
- College Instructor at Virginia College
- RN Supervisor/Charge Nurse at On Call Staffing Solutions
1 month at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- Dialysis RN at DCI, Inc
- Registered Nurse at Saint Peters Health Partners
- Information Associate at Saint Peters Health Partners
- Nanny at Family in Clifton Park
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Nursing
Duties: Charge RN on 20 chair hemodialysis unit. Directs and coordinates all nursing care of patients in a fast-paced ambulatory care setting. Performs assessments, initiates and terminates dialysis treatments and administers medications. Evaluates problems associated with patient treatments and implements measures to ensure patient safety and positive outcomes. Supervises patient care technicians. Patient/Family education regarding CKD treatment modalities, diet and medications. Primary RN for 20 patients by collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care towards achievement of desired patient outcomes.(FT $37.77+dif/hr)
- Dialysis RN at ARA South Laburnum Dialysis
- Dialysis RN at ARA Westhampton Dialysis
- Dialysis RN at Davita Dialysis
- Dialysis RN at Renal Advantage, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Management - Business Administration and Management
• Responsibilities include assessing vital signs, patient's access, patient's condition and documents treatment.
• Assesses and cannulates Fistula and Graft.
• Care of Hemodialysis catheters, dressing changes, unpacking and packing of lines.
• Provides education about hemodialysis treatment.
• Oversees dialysis treatment, and evaluates patients' reaction to treatment.
• Reviews patients' lab work.
• Notifies nurses/doctors with changes in patients condition.
• Hand off communication to bedside nurse, and medical team.
- Dialysis RN at Acute Dialysis Care
- House Supervisor/ Charge Nurse / Procedure Nurse at Complex Care Hospital at Tenaya
- Registered Nurse, Full Time, ICU/IMC at North Vista Hospital
- Supervisor Registered Nurse at TLC Care Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Responsible for training RN's new to dialysis/hospital policies.
• Assist manager and educator in creating new polices
• Attend hospital meetings for new education/training concepts.
• Support manager in hiring/interviewing potential employees.
• All roles of acute dialysis RN position
- Lead Preceptor Acute Dialysis RN at St John Hospital/Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Acute Dialysis at St. John Hospital/Medical Center
- Registered Nurse/Orthopedic & Neurosurgery Floor at St. John Hospital/Medical Center
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - REGISTERED NURSING PROGRAM
- Associates Degree - Business Management
As a RN providing outpatient kidney dialysis services. Tasks include but not limited to: patient assessment, coordination/modification of plan of care, lab monitoring, patient education, initiation of dialysis treatment, termination of dialysis treatment, oversight of care to patients while receiving dialysis.
- Dialysis RN at Fresenius Medical Care
- Interventional Radiology/Specials RN at Pinnacle Health System
- Emergency Room RN at Pinnacle Health System
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - RN
7. RN Resume
Dialysis RN charge nurse
- RN at Centers for Dialysis Care
- Registered Nurse at Cleveland Clinic Euclid Hospital
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Nursing
• Provide quality dialysis services within a clinic setting
• Lead clinic floor team and coordinate patient care with the interdisciplinary team
• Tend to patient's needs effectively and empathetically
- Chronic Dialysis RN I at Sun City Menifee Davita Dialysis
- Acute Dialysis RN II at Davita San Diego Acutes
- Cashier/Server at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Nursing
Hemodialysis unit - provided hemodialysis treatment for chronic patients via AVF, Graft or Catheter. - provided proper care of dialysis access and patient education. - Maintained effective communication with patients and medical team.
- Dialysis RN at Osan Dawon Medical Center
- Dialysis RN at Kangmijung Clinic
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Seoul National University Hospital
- Staff Nurse of Medical-Surgical Unit at Seoul Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree - Nursing
Dialysis Home Therapies. Case Management of End stage renal patients. Educate patients to perform Peritoneal dialysis in their homes.
- Dialysis RN at Fresenius Kidney Care
- Travel Dialysis RN at Fresenius Medical Care
- Charge RN at Select Specialty Hospital
- DAVID MARCOZZI NURSE MGR at FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE
9 months at this Job