• Assisting patients with planning meals during hospital stay
• Nutrition assessments, i.e. weight status, PO intake, ordering necessary supplements
• Diet education: Weight Management, Heart Healthy Diet, Wired Jaw Diet, Post-Nissen Fundoplication Diet Progression
• Ensure patient information in PowerChart corresponds with CBORD
- DIET TECHNICIAN at UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL MISSOURI
- SERVER/HOSTESS/TOGO SPECIALIST at OLIVE GARDEN
- FACILITATOR at OLIVE GARDEN
- at "HUME 'N BEANS"
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - FOOD & NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES
- MASTERS - POSITIVE COACHING
• Explain and input diet orders to patients
• Answer dietary questions from nurses and patients
• Complete clerical duties for Dietary Manager
- Diet Technician at Mercy Hospital
- Chiropractic Administrative Assistant at Health Quest Physician's Group
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Studies
- Associate of Art in General Studies - Art
New Braunfels, TX Diet Tech 02/2017 to current Work alongside dietician to assist in nutritional needs of patients based on guidlines of diet plan. Observe and report any issues regarding meal plans and/or progress to dietician. Carefully monitor food intake based on each individual patient needs. Inform staff of specific diets for each patient and any known food allergies. Council patients on diets and the proper meal preparations for future meal plans. Responsible for office duties which include; handling all deposits of monies from cafe and coffee shop, assist host in expo of trays to ensure accuracy based on tickets provided, handle incoming and outgoing calls to patients in a high volume atmosphere, preform check requests for deliveries to kitchen, input par use of food for throughout the hospital nourishment rooms.
- Diet Technician at Resolute Health Hospital
- Head Gardener at Daves Dirtworks and Landscaping
- Banker-summer/seasonal at Whitewater Amphitheater
- Cashier at Home Depot
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Family and Consumer Sciences - Food and Nutrition
Conduct initial screening of patient regarding food preferences, allergies, eating habits, and food preparation to assess basic nutritional status and identify any concerns.
● Complete call logs for interval assessments/reassessments and follow-ups.
● Document follow-up notes, interventions, and care plan evaluations in the electronic medical records.
● Assure physician diet orders are accurately processed and implemented.
● Conduct audits for clinical and kitchen staff.
● Coordinate care with kitchen staff and/or staff from other centers and contracted facilities.
● Maintain, organize, and update patient and/or dietary records asassigned.
● Provide nutrition education to patients, family members and/or caregivers based on nutrition screening and/or via physician and/or dietitian recommendations.
● Attend and participate in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings, Policy and Procedure meetings, participate in care plans, contracted long-term care/assisted living facility case conferences and monthly staff meetings.
● Participate in nutrition education development and implementation under the guidance of the dietitian.
- Diet Technician at Bienvivir Senior Health Services
- Bienvivir Senior Health Services at Pace Center
- Paraprofessional Staff at Sahuarita Primary School
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Health Care Administration - Medical Records
•Monitor and adjust all patient's diets as directed by Dietician
• Screen and process all diet orders
•Ensure strict compliance of all dietary needs
• Nutripenic precations
• Supervise portion control and all items on trays
• Ensure temperature control and sanitation standards are adhered to
• One on One contact with patients to ensure dietary expectations are met or exceeded
• Supervise dietary operations in the absence of Manager or Assistant Manager
• Competent in all positions in dietary
- Diet Technician at Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Diet clerk at Diet Tech
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Training and Orientation of Diet Technicians
• Supervision of 10- 90 participants during meals, ensuring participants are consuming proper diet and treatment that are assigned to complete accurate studies
• Collect nutrient information and menu files, such as recipes, manufacturers' nutrient data, subject intake records, nutrition history, daily questionnaires, and other records generated by the specific study
• Data entry and information management as related to nutrition feeding studies
- Diet Technician at United States Department of Agriculture
- Brand Ambassador at Stone Tower Winery
- Admin / Quality Assurance at Stone Tower Winery
- Prep Cook at Fusions Cuisine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Culinary Nutrition - Clinical Dietetics, Culinary Food Sciences
Answer and Transfer phone calls, Speak with patients about meal choices, completing diet and allergy reports.
- Diet Technician at Loma Linda University Medical Center of Murrieta
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Healthcare Technology and Systems
• Critical thinking, active and reflective listening, observing, attention to detail
• Collaborate with the multidisciplinary health care team, support services, and providers Responsibilities
• Conduct nutritional assessments to identify care plan problems, etiologies, goals, and approaches
• Provide diet and nutrition counseling as needed
• MDS 3.0 completion
• Individualize computerized patient meal plans
• Timely progress note charting in the electronic medical record
- Diet Technician at Brothers of Mercy
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Dietetics
- Associate - Dietetic Technology
* Grocery shopped weekly for facility based on client's needs * Cooked dinner off of a set menu planned by the facilities dietitian * Ate family style with clients, encouraging a positive dinner experience
- Diet Technician at Center For Discovery
- Waitress at Salsa
- Diet Aide at Salsa
6 months at this Job
- B. S. - Nutrition Science
- - General Chemistry I and II
Keep records on file of patients eating Patterns on Outlook windows . Receive patients Orders senses from the doctors . Prepare Written order sheets For chefs Deliver meals to patients rooms . Report Patient eating habits intake to doctors by providing a copy of the report. Assist chefs as needed . Assist in register and stocking as needed
- Diet Technician at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
1 year, 2 months at this Job