- Dietetic Technician at Banner Behavioral Health Hospital
at this Job
- MS - Family & Human Development
- Bachelor's - Nutrition, Communication
As a Dietetic Technician at the Captial Living Nursing and Rehab Center I have had the wonderful experience of expanding my knowledge in the Long Term Care setting and have learned leadership skills as well as problem-solving techniques and teamwork in a professional setting. My responsibilities as a Dietetic Technician included: ~50 residents to assess nutritionally, develop nutrition interventions for accordingly, educate as needed, and develop rapport with; work with a team of doctors, nurses, therapists, and food service employees; and to work with an online medical care program.
- Dietetic Technician at Capital Living Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- at Food and Nutrition Association
- at Nutrition for Performance
- at Phi Upsilon Omicron (Honor Society)
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Dietetics
I am a Dietetic Technician at multiple facilities.
- Dietetic Technician at Armstrong Nutrition Management
- DTR and Foodservice Manager at Otterbein Loveland
- Caregiver at Home Care Assistance
- Dietary Aide at Kenwood Terrace Nursing Home
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Dietetics Technology
My responsibilities as a dietetic technician are to gathers relevant data from the medical record for support of the nutrition assessment under supervision by a registered dietitian in adherence to regulatory agency standards (IDPH, JCHAO, etc.). In this position, I am responsible for the calculation and preparation of the special infant formulas at NICU-floor, as well as ordering, stocking, and sanitation in the infant formula preparation room. The diet technician conducts nutrition screening according to the hospital policies and procedures under the supervision of the registered dietitian.
In the Infant Formula Preparation Room, prepares special infant formulas as prescribed by the physician.
• Washing and sanitizing all equipment before and after formula mixing to meet sanitation standards.
• Mixing formulas as per the stated recipe to comply with the diet prescription.
• Labels prepared formulas, per policy, for the identification of patient and date of expiration.
• Delivering prepared formulas to the appropriate nursing unit for use in patient feeding.
• Identifies and calculates recipes to individualize the formula to meet the nutritional needs of the infant according to the diet order under the supervision of a registered dietitian.
• Communicates with nursing and other disciplines to ensure adequate quantity of infant formula is prepared.
• Follows HACCP procedures to ensure the safe handling of breast milk.
• Verifies the order on the diet list with the patient label, patient name, and volume of feeding.
• Responsible for identifying and correcting any errors prior to delivery of formula.
• Placing charges in Epic.
• Provides support to ensure compliance with sanitation standards.
• Responsible for ordering and stocking of products for the formulary room. Assists with the development and implementation of nutrition care plans under the supervision of the registered dietitian. To obtains food preferences/tolerances to improve the acceptance of the prescribed therapeutic diet; gathers relevant data from the medical record; calculates nutrition intake from food record data and assesses adequacy based on the nutrition assessment conducted by the registered dietitian.
- Dietetic Technician at Loyola University Medical Center
- Chef-Retail Setting at Sodexo
- Culinary Manager at Pathway to Living Aspired Living of Westmont
- Director at Culinary Services
2 months at this Job
Concierge: Responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, staff and elders with directions to destinations as well as other administrative tasks. Registered Dietetic Technician: Provide optimum nutritional care for 127 elders. Volunteeer: Provide multigenerational programs with the elders.
- Registered Dietetic Technician/Concierge at St. John's Home
- Registered Dietetic Technician at University of Rochester Medical Center
29 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutritional Studies
- Associate - AAS Dietetic Food Systems Management
- Associate - AAS Food Service Administration
*Interview Inpatients such as,obtain health information concerning patients food intake, weight, height etc , in order to assign a risk level for Dietitian intervention. *Document patients information into healthcare database, save and release to Dietitian assigned to patient. *Patient Tray Service Technician April 2002-May 2005 *Blanchfield Army Community Hospital Fort Campbell, KY *Prepared patients meals according to perceived diet delivered meals to assigned rooms in a courteous and professional manner *Ensure patients trays correct temperature, clean and organized, to include patients satisfactory upon delivery . *Keep food preparation area clean, store food with dated labels *Worked with 7 to10 team members professionally when performing Patient Tray Service
- Dietetic Technician at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Distribute and corrects menus in line with nutrition prescription, assist patient with meal planning and meal prep.
- Dietetic Technician at CAMBERIDGE EATING DISORDER CENTER
- Volunteer at NUESTROS PEQUEÑOS HERMANOS
- Volunteer and Trustee at IRISH SOCIAL CLUB
- Home Health Aide at PEACE OF MIND HOME HEALTH CARE
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Biochemistry
- - Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science degree - Food and Nutrition
Oversee patients nutritional care in the 5 unit 100 bed center under the guidance of a Registered Dietitian ◦ Plan and hold Nutrition Group for units (child, adolescent, adult, elderly) ◦ Kitchen Supervision- ensure proper and safe trays for patients on therapeutic diets
- Dietetic Technician at Morrison Healthcare at Westchester Medical Center
- Dietetic Technician at Sodexo at Westchester Medical Center
- Shift Manager/Server at Nickel's Pit BBQ
- Nutrition Intern at Schuyler County Office Of the Aging and Cornell Cooperative Extention
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Dieteitc Internship - ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Bachelors Degree of Science in Dietetics - Dietetics
• Prepare nutritional formulas to specific calorie strengths with additives as needed
• Monitor computer messages to process diet and formula orders
• Communicate effectively with patients and hospital staff to explain menu items and process meal orders over the phone while maintaining high patient satisfaction
• Access Cerner to complete nutrition screenings and calorie counts to assist dietitians and other healthcare providers
- Dietetic Technician at Children's Hospital and Clinics - Minneapolis
- Clinical Volunteer Experiences at Minneapolis VA Health Care System
- Nutrition Call Center Associate at Regions Hospital
- Community Volunteer Experiences at Athletes Committed to Educating Students
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Dietetics
- - Postsecondary Education Option
Conducts nutrition assessments, care plans, education, and provides follow-up. Documents in electronic medical record. Coordinates nutrition care with healthcare team. Supports the Food Service Director in implementation of therapeutic diet needs, training of staff, and documentation as it relates to diet orders. Provides supervising Dietitian with overall input on general food preferences, food allergies, meal plan development, and in-service training.
- Dietetic Technician at Aramark
- Licensed Massage Therapist at Massage Envy
- Research Project Manager at Wolf Group
- Massage Therapy Instructor at Massage Envy
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Human Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science - Dietetics