Elbow Digital is an automotive digital marketing company in which we manage the paid marketing efforts for car dealerships and associations through channels such as Facebook ads, Google Search and Display ads. As a digital account manager I am responsible as the main point of contact for each of my accounts. My sole responsibility is to effectively communicate the results of our digital marketing efforts to my accounts in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Digital Account Manager at Elbow Digital
- Corporate Sponsorships Intern at Arizona Coyotes
- Marketing Activation Intern at Phoenix Suns
- Statistics/Social Media Assistant at Modesto Nuts Professional Baseball Club
5 months at this Job
- BS Business Marketing
• Digital Account Manager: Proven track record of hitting and exceeding goals. Such as, a minimum of $17k in net new revenue per month and hitting metric counts on customer chats, ticket updates, emails and phones. Understanding of IaaS, Cloud Software and Hardware Configurations. Responsible for Client Relations and maintaining client relationships. Responsible for resolving SLA requests. Savvy configuration advisor to clients within/on IBM Infrastructure.
• Global Sales Executive: Responsible for Expansion and Retention of New/Current Client Base. Active Practice within Project Management, Preparing Quotes, and Negotiating Strategically Organized Offers. Strong Understanding of Process and Overview.
• Inventory Technician: Maintained Hardware and Server Inventory Records. Stocked, Organized, and Ordered New Hardware. Receiver of Incoming Server Shipments. Audited All Inventoried Items. Composed Time Sensitive Orders.
- Digital Account Manager at Softlayer, IBM Bluemix
- Settlement representative at Credit solutions of America
- Account Manager/ Business Development at
- Support Manager/Trainer /QA at
10 years at this Job
- - Behavioral Sciences and Communications
❖ Represents the digital team as subject matter expert for Food & Beverage and Dining Event presence across Walt Disney World web and app platforms ❖ Oversees build and budget for new Dining Events, from strategy kickoff meetings to overnight page launches, troubleshooting, and validations ❖ Proactively communicates project status, roadblocks, and launch status with producers, developers, managers, and directors ❖ Creates and tracks epics, content updates, and defects within the Jira environment ❖ Partners with other account managers, production, and development teams to creatively promote marketing initiatives
- Digital Account Manager at Disney Parks & Resorts Digital
- Engagement Manager at Smart Panda Labs
- Account Manager at J. Robinson Group
- Email Production Manager at Metia
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Establish relationships with new clients while maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients, serving as the primary point of contact
• Understand client needs/objectives to develop strategies and recommendations improve key performance metrics and drive revenue through various marketing channels such as display, paid search, SEO, and social.
• Manage account budgets by approving invoices, reconciling budgets, managing and limiting rollover, reviewing and recording monthly reporting
• Contact clients on a regular basis to review campaign performance, and discuss additional digital marketing strategies and campaign optimizations to continuously improve results
• Ensure all deliverables are accurate and provided on time both internally and to clients
• Collaborate with the display, paid search, CRM and 3rd Party team members to showcase monthly reports/presentations based on performance including new tactics and A/B test performance.
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at CENDYN
- Women's Basketball Arena Host at Season
- MARKETING INTERN at FAU ATHLETICS
- Member at FAU Dance Team
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management and Digital Marketing
Assist in creating a whole new Digital Marketing Department.
● In Charge of Reputation Management for our clients and in house.
● Creating new work documents, templates, and training material for all Tools & Websites
● Work Closely with the V.P. of Digital Marketing to develop marketing strategies, sales pitches, proposals & contracts.
● Work closely with the Creative Team to create & ensure branded artwork is completed.
● Follow up with the Digital Team-SEO, PPC, Social, Development to insure our clients' needs are met and projects are running smoothly.
● Phone & Eblast Drops, voice recorded Voicemail Drops, and wrote scripts
● Work directly with the event manager to host corporate events for our sister companies.
● Plan event strategies and budgets for marketing
● Primary coordinator & liaison between the auto dealerships and creative team on digital products.
● Liaison for external vendors
- Digital Account Manager at Ross Media
- Customer Service & Office Manager -B2B & B2C at Frederico Leone LTD
- Bilingual Credit & Collections Customer Care- B2B at Cox Automotive Inc
- Graphic Designer (Contract) at Optimized Scribes
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Media Arts
- High School Diploma
Account Management Manage a total of 30+ units for 9 clients in the hospitality, food & beverage, real estate, design and premium brand industries. Run day-to-day management and oversight of Ghost NYC’s office, including an in-office & remote team of social media managers, content managers, freelancers and interns. Seek new business opportunities and network with prospective clients in the NYC area. Format job postings, conduct interviews and hire new team members. Content Creation Format, approve and schedule all visual and dynamic content produced by Ghost Media’s NYC office. Execute and monitor all paid media efforts (e.g., Facebook/Instagram, Google AdWords and remarketing). Copywriting and image curating for social media platforms, websites, email newsletters and paid media. Help to produce engaging social video (e.g. Facebook Live, Instagram Stories and curated video series). Create visual brand decks when onboarding new clients. Provide additional photography support when there is a specific request from a client. Reporting & Analytics Monitor and prepare analytical reporting, focusing on account growth, ad spend, KPIs and strategic implementation, on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Send weekly paid media summaries of current + recently completed ads, outlining key learnings and best practices for future campaigns. Attend monthly Google Analytics and AdWords webinars, furthering knowledge and experience. Strategy Research and implement new capabilities and trends within social and digital realms. Share real-time insights across departments to ensure social media performance is evaluated on an ongoing basis. Ensure each department is reporting high-level findings for each unit, in order to prepare and present quarterly strategy reports for each client. Work with social media managers and content coordinators on all photoshoots, shot lists and content strategy. Develop a social and digital voice to promote key brand pillars across properties.
- Digital Account Manager at Ghost Media Inc
- Brand Manager at Solfire Clothing Co.
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
Job duties entailed: going business to business and offering them digital account products to help their online visibility and reputation management.
- Digital Account Manager at American Marketing and Publishing
- Assistant Store Leader at GameStop
- Seasonal Worker at Tegeler Construction
- Shift Manager at ALDI
1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Fire Science/Paramedicine
- High School Diploma
Plan, develop, and execute digital and social marketing campaigns for Razer US. Perform competitive analysis and research and establish strategies to target an esports audience. Rebuild and maintain client relationships by setting up creative asset reviews, weekly planning sessions, and encouraging open 2-way communication. Collect, analyze, and report actionable insights on a weekly basis on all digital campaigns to drive continuous optimization. Work closely with Razer and digital publishers, ensuring all paid and social ad placement represent the brand authentically.
● Developed and pitched an esports targeted campaign for the launch of the Razer Phone 2, establishing multi-tiered timelines across social media, partner sites, and esports communities
● Managed internal and external teams to deliver an unprecedented ad that interacted with Razer Chroma products over PAX 2018 weekend
- Digital Account Manager at INTERMEDIA ADVERTISING
- Partnership Manager at
- Trade Marketing Specialist at TURTLE BEACH INC
- Ecommerce and Logistics Analyst at ZUMIEZ INC
7 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managing accounts for PepsiCo, Pernod Ricard, REMY Cointreau, M&Ms, BIC & more (in general 80K - 150K range)
• Acting as the first point of contact for all EDGE & BrandChatMe clients while building and maintaining positive & lasting relationships with them.
• Creating, presenting and pitching proposals to clients.
• Project management- constructing development timelines, people management and delegation, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Drawing up contracts, non disclosure agreements and scopes of work.
• Delivering monthly analytical reports to clients.
• Successfully setting and achieving KPI's and providing ROI to our clients.
• Strategizing CRM & Lead Generation campaigns for clients.
• Working with emerging technologies such as Virtual Reality, Alexa Voice, AI, Chat Bots & Augmented Reality.
• Digital marketing: social media, email marketing, website design, SEO & Inbound Activities.
• Staying on top of emerging technology, digital marketing & innovation in the industry.
- Digital Account Manager at EDGEdna & BrandChatMe
- Public Relations Assistant at Parish PR
- Digital Media Executive at Unislim Ltd
- Brand Ambassador at Modern Green
4 months at this Job
- BA - Communication Studies
• Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
• Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements [email protected]
• Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- ANTOLOGY/DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at FARID
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at CHERNOMORETS SOCCER
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism