Represents the digital team as subject matter expert for Food & Beverage and Dining Event presence across Walt Disney World web and app platforms ❖ Manages build and budget for new Dining Events, Special Offers, and Personalization initiatives, from strategy kickoff meetings and daily prioritization scrums to overnight page launches and eCommerce engine validations ❖ Proactively communicates project status, roadblocks, and launch status with producers, developers, managers, and directors ❖ Creates and tracks epics, content updates, and defects within the Jira environment ❖ Partners with other account managers, production, and development teams to creatively promote new and recurring Resort initiatives
- Digital Account Manager at Disney Parks & Resorts Digital
- Engagement Manager at Smart Panda Labs
- Email Production Manager at Metia
- Interactive Producer at Catalysis
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Full cycle sales and account manager for Reader Digital Agency and one of the largest alternative news weekly publications in the country.
● Manage and maintain accounts throughout marketing and advertising campaigns.
● Continuously build and maintain client relationships with new and existing accounts.
● Partner and coordinate with internal company resources to achieve business objectives, maintain account satisfaction, and ensure that the company's services support customers' needs.
● Consult with clients on business goals and advertising strategies to ensure successful financial results and profitable marketing.
● Manage and coordinate teams of graphic designers, SEO specialists, web developers, content creation and social media strategists to create effective branding and marketing campaigns.
● Accountable for up-selling additional services and products, carrying out account growth and retention strategies, maintaining account satisfaction and measuring ROI.
● Create and present proposals to qualified prospects and continently bring in new buyers and revenue for the company, while tracking progress through a CRM.
- Digital Account Manager at San Diego Reader
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Develop digital marketing strategies to help clients reach their goals.
• Create and present monthly digital marketing campaign reports.
• Build and support client marketing campaigns.
- Digital Account Manager at Hearst Digital Agency
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Informz at
- Marketing Coordinator at AWS Truepower
- Account Manager at Pitney Bowes Software
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Marketing
Generate digital advertising revenue through new account acquisition. Establish relationships and make sales presentations with new advertising clients. Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns utilizing programmatic display, SEO, PPC, Social, and e-mail solutions. Analyze and report on data and make mid- flight campaign optimizations based on campaign performance.
- Digital Account Manager at Steel City Media
- Insurance Agent, Owner at
- Digital Account Manager at iFocus Marketing
- Client Partner at Gartner
10 months at this Job
- BS - Interactive Digital Media
Managed day-to-day client relationships with agency's largest accounts including Flowers Foods,
Pilot Pen, Club Med, and Firehouse Subs
● Increased Pilot Pen's Facebook fanbase by 230% in less than six months, surpassing goal by 130%
● Grew Firehouse Subs Foundation donations by 45% in less than one year
● Awarded 2013 American Advertising Federation Addy Award for lead role in Flowers Foods new product launch web video
● Increased Pilot Pen's digital marketing budget by 400% from 2012 to 2013, bringing in an additional $20,000 in revenue to the agency
● Supervised and managed five account coordinators to assist in day-to-day marketing efforts
● Managed total digital marketing budget of $1.3M
● Achieved 100% accuracy and on-time delivery for seven analytic reports per week
- Digital Account Manager at Bright Red TBWA
- Account Manager at RB Oppenheim Associates
- PR Intern at Sachs Media Group
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Managing accounts and guiding throughout their digital process, by developing their digital strategies
according to digital trends catered for each account.
• Coordinating with other teams across the agency to make sure campaigns meet all requirements in order reach the campaign goal and are ready to launch.
- Digital Account Manager at Kinetics Digital
- Senior Account Executive, Public Relations at Mint & Co
- Marketing Specialist at Marketing Retention, ORANGE
- Intern at MEMAC OGILVY & MATHER
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
programming across the NBCU portfolio.
01/2017 - Current
• Proficient in process for requesting digital ad assets and internal QA process to lead clients through technical set up of Digital campaigns.
• Manage accounts of $500k+ by reconciling risks early, maintaining detailed monthly billing and provide client reporting.
• Develop media campaign plans, project management plans, and data analytics reports and presentations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Digital Account Manager at NBC Universal
- Digital Media Associate at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Sales Coordinator at Univision Network TV & Radio
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Communications and Spanish
- - management
Responsible for recording new digital advertising orders, scheduling associated creative elements, pulling digital campaign reporting, and monitoring and analyzing campaign targeting to optimize performance. This includes entering new revenue into reporting software, compiling reports for active and completed campaigns, and assisting with client interaction to relay and explain campaign reporting as well as recommend changes based on performance and overall campaign strategy.
- Digital Account Manager at Hearst Television, WLWT Channel 5
- Audio Program Leader at City of Cincinnati Waterfront Parks
- Client Website Specialist at Clubessential
- Imaging Specialist, Video Editor at Midwest Sports Tennis Outlet
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Electronic Media, Video and Audio Production
Senior project management lead for existing and new client/vendor partner initiatives. Major tasks include leadership of standing calls, data analysis, application development including scope, C-level account communication and ongoing maintenance/relationship building for continuous content strategy and business development.
- Senior Digital Account Manager at Zero-In Media
- Digital Account Manager at Zero-In Media
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Dash Law Firm
- Medical Biller & Correspondence Representative at Health Plus Management
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Front-End Web Development
- - Information Technology
- Advanced Regents Diploma
- - Political Science & Public Administration
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
• Remotely directed and produced over 200 short marketing videos for OpenReel's existing clients
• Act as main point of contact for OpenReel’s client base to drive platform usage and app engagement as well as promote new product launches
• Train and onboard licensing and agency clients on the OpenReel Platform and Apps via one-on-one digital conference and phone conversations. Plus, create collateral such as video tutorials, on-boarding materials, marketing videos for use with current and potential customers
• Managed all incoming customer support requests using live chat and phone support in the moment to consistently resolve all issues same day
- Digital Account Manager at OpenReel
- Sales/Marketing Intern at Parent Units
- Social Media Marketing Intern at Farmers Insurance- Tim Clifton Agency
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication