Digital Content Manager
- Digital Content Manager at Anna Beck Designs
- Owner of social media content calendar at
- Marketing Specialist at American Honda Finance Corporation
- Marketing Manager at Barbara Eberhart LLC
8 months at this Job
Five-time Emmy award-winning creative content manager and strategist for one of the world's largest aerospace companies.
• Create in-depth content strategies that align with company business objectives.
• Storyboard proposed video/audio projects and create content treatments for large-scale global communications campaigns.
• Help develop social media channel strategies for monthly content campaigns.
• Develop and execute content plans for global airshows and product rollouts.
• Shoot/write/produce/edit/narrate corporate videos for use on both internal and external websites and social media channels.
• Produce, write, shoot, edit and host "Facebook live" events for targeted communications campaigns.
• Executive produce video content and provide artistic direction on video projects with vendors/production houses.
• Create and host podcasts.
• Write AP-style copy for internal stories used on corporate news website.
• Media train corporate executives/senior directors for future press/customer appearances.
• Speech writing.
• First employee in company history to be awarded with five Emmy awards.
- Digital Content Manager/Strategist at Creator Pratt & Whitney Digital Communications
- Public Relations Associate at Sullivan & LeShane Public Relations
- Senior News Reporter/ Fill-in Anchor at NEWS 8, WTNH
- Adjunct Journalism Professor at QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Radio/Television/Film
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
• Manage the execution, planning and continued optimization of the company's global Web presence, focusing on the customer experience, driving brand awareness and best practices.
• Work directly with marketing, advertising and content professionals to ensure the digital presence is consistent with the company's objectives, while partnering with key stakeholders to develop and manage a digital marketing calendar.
• Lead relationship with an outside digital design agency and manage projects and budget through discovery, implementation and assessment phases.
• Evaluate digital properties to identify opportunities for optimization and leverage technology and systems for maximum efficiencies. Maintain digital health of properties, focusing on SEO and quality assurance while developing relevant customer journeys.
• Fuel content ecosystem by delivering on business results through execution of measurable digital programs while utilizing site analytics and user research.
• Bring to life initiatives and projects that comprise the digital content strategy across web, social and syndication channels.
- DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER, AVP at Eaton Vance
- WEB CONTENT MANAGER at Eaton Vance
- WEB CONTENT MANAGER, Officer at Santander/Sovereign Bank
- eCOMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST at Santander/Sovereign Bank
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Visual Design
• Research Present
• Editing Chattanooga Times Free Press
• Content Optimization
• Spearheaded digital-first focus to maintain dominance for website
• Strategy planning with the second-largest audience in Tennessee.
• Sports knowledge
• Assisted with the creation of more than a dozen newsletters.
• Community management Helped create email marketing strategy.
• Created and produced several popular Facebook video shows.
- Digital Content Manager at Chattanooga Times Free Press
1 year, 8 months at this Job
o Built social and digital media content and post calendars, as well as schedules for written and visual content. o Made strategic recommendations on how to support key campaigns/ programs. o Social Monitoring & Reporting - followed competitors, identified trends, audience and insights, developed social reports for campaigns. Managed post schedules, pitched ideas for marketing and content. o Identified suitable Instagram influencers, managed social media accounts, developed strategy, and presented research.
- Digital Content Manager at Rohitava NYC
- o On-air host at GenFKD
- News Correspondent at GenFKD
- Production Assistant, Abrams Media at Broadcast
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History. Coursework
Champion digital strategy for all CMG Miami products. Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally with programming, promotions and sales teams to foster and grow current and emerging platforms including web, social, app and permission marketing initiatives.
• Oversee digital deliverables and content development - partner with Branding and Programming Directors crafting a holistic integrated approach to engage and build communities.
• Implement best practices, coach and cultivate talent in content creation, web and social platforms, current and emerging technologies, media planning and analytics.
• Drive results and engagement, keeping brands on the forefront of industry trends.
• Measure ROI, perform research, conduct competitive analysis and convey feedback to shape strategy, troubleshoot, make recommendations and optimize campaign performance.
• Manage and build relationships on all levels to ensure quality, efficiency and results.
• Provide strategic problem solving and solutions that align with each brand’s marketing needs, improve user experience, exceed campaign goals and meet corporate performance measures.
• Initiate digital transformation vision building marketing plans, analyzing strategies and driving key decisions that span across people, processes and technology.
• Leverage digital capabilities, ensuring the vision for each product matches the brand.
• Partner with corporate team to ensure products are in line with national digital priorities, finding new ways to evolve the symbiotic relationship to expand local audience.
- Digital Content Manager at Cox Media Group
- Social Media Strategy Manager at SBS
- Multi-Market Marketing Coordinator and SE Social Media Lead at Univision Communications
- Creative Director at Clear Channel Outdoor / Taxi Media
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
- Associate of Arts
Developed brand strategies and graphics for company
• Created and designed logos using adobe photoshop and illustrator to brand clientele.
• Participated in client meetings and brainstorming sessions to develop creative marketing solutions.
• Direct communication with COO on a daily basis to coordinate information for digital content.
• Maintained productive relationships with new and existing employees.
• Recommended and designed project packages for marketing initiatives.
• Developed weekly email newsletters.
- Digital Content Manager at Specialty Hospital of Washington
- Sales Agent at Dezain Company
- Project Manager at Lenora Collections
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing
Content manager for Enux sites CoSpot and BetterBoat, where I manage two teams of writers and oversee editorial calendars and post submissions through the CoSpot CMS platform.
• Performing keyword research and analyzing metrics
• Responding to writers with clear and constructive feedback from outline stage to final edits
• Ensuring technical accuracy, consistency, quality, and search engine optimization of written content
• Collaborating daily with a virtual marketing team based all over the globe
• Reporting key performance metrics to Head of Content Marketing
• Accelerating and tweaking BetterBoat's social media presence and strategy
• Writing engaging copy and meta descriptions for Google SEO and social media sharing
- Digital Content Manager at Enux
- Property Listings Writer at GlampingHub
- Contributing Writer at BetterBoat
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
Reporting to Director, Digital, Global Marketing
• Content manager for motorolasolutions.com (AEM CMS): build new websites; maintain current site; work with global B2B marketers, communications, IT and creative teams to create, manage and refine online communications
• Content Manager Lead for Latin American regional locales
• Provide web content guidance across all businesses and regions
• Drive and implement SEO best practices across MSI websites to drive online traffic (Brightedge)
• Drive creation and posting of best-in-class content to support worldwide product and solutions launches and other MSI initiatives on primary website as well as on social media sites
• Ensure editorial standards and guidelines are met across MSI web properties. MSI web brand steward (collaborate with the Global Brand Marketing team).
• Responsible for editorial review, direction and daily management of content generated for MSI websites (Jira)
• Analyze online trends and report on-site and campaign statistics (GA)
• Translate marketing objectives into high-impact web communications that speak clearly and compellingly to consumers in a wide variety of vehicles
• Manage the editorial processes to optimize and to keep site content fresh
- Digital Content Manager/Content Strategist at Motorola Solutions
- Digital Content Manager/Content Strategist at Argonne National Laboratory
- Digital Content Project Manager at American Medical Association
- Freelance Content Strategist at Caterpillar
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Writing
- Bachelor of Arts
Produce digital content, including blog posts, issue pages, campaign copy, marketing emails and texts, social
media posts, videos and other multimedia, and additional web pages as needed
● Manage digital content lifecycles, including generating ideas and assignments, leading trainings on messaging and writing, serving as lead editor, and leading digital campaigns
● Optimize Google AdWords grant through creating, analyzing, and improving AdWords campaigns
● Develop messaging and outreach strategies with clear objectives, goals, processes, and evaluations
● Evaluate objectives using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, and Pardot
● Manage events including planning, coordinating, marketing, on-site logistics, and follow-up
● Manage contacts on a CRM database, including list segmentation and strategic email and SMS marketing
● Assist the Communications Director in drafting and distributing press releases and statements, fielding calls from press, arranging interviews with press, and analyzing media coverage
● Serve as the main point of contact for solving issues relating to systems administration, website functionality, website development, and internal communication via Google G Suite
- Digital Content Manager at Public Knowledge
- Eben Tisdale Fellow at Hewlett-Packard Government Relations
- Internet Policy Research Assistant at
- Research Assistant at Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Affairs - Behavioral Advertising
- B.A. in Communications and Political Science - Communications