Software Tester, Glastonbury, CT, 2018 Achievements: Managed content calendar and content strategy across all platforms/channels to drive engagement, retention, sales, and enable employee growth. Organized/indexed/maintained content collateral inventory. Created ad text, research, content, data analysis, and editing for ad-hoc project and campaign work. Create/modify WordPress pages. Final approval of all collateral. Work (Digital Content Manager): Created content to promote solutions, competencies and practices based on SME consulting/ research as white papers, case studies, social media ads, video scripts, blog posts, service/landing pages with CTA's, presentations, data analysis, reports, marketing emails, brochures, ranging from non-technical and fun to very technical. Collaborated/coordinated with partners/vendors/analysts on content and positioning. Maintained brand integrity. Compiled KPI's. Trello, business analysis, GDPR, IoT, healthcare. Compatibility testing of web/GUI content (UI, grammar, spelling, fact checking, functionality, multi-browser, multi-device). Work (Software Tester): Compared BRD's to their apps. Designed/executed test cases (TestRail). Found/documented bugs, tested bug fixes (Axosoft). Tested Envision Pharma configurations for managing grants and publications.
- Digital Content Manager at QUALITEST GROUP
- Senior Software Quality Assurance Specialist, Technical Writer at EGON ZEHNDER INTERNATIONAL
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist, Technical Writer at DLS SOLUTIONS Inc
- Licensed Property & Casualty Agent, Producer, Conservation/Billing Specialist at ADAM MILLER AGENCY LLC
2 years at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Creative, resourceful project leader who brings out the best in teams, inspiring professionals to deliver ambitious
projects on demanding deadlines in rapidly evolving environments.
KEY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA - Ridgefield Park, NJ January 2017 - Present
Digital Content Manager
On boarded to ensure "Best in Class" digital media standards are executed, specifically within Samsung's Home Appliance accounts. Overseeing
content and display management for major US retailers along with Samsung.com E- Commerce launches.
Driving continuous optimization of digital assets through 3rd party syndication, including audits of webpages.
• Works closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Support and User Experience to bring a user- focused perspective to content creation throughout customer journey.
• Deep understanding of the consumer journey to provide unique interactive resources to increase conversions, including managing a new UX experience. Managed the creation of (90) 360° Spin Views on Samsung.com and national and regional retailers.
• Day-to-day operations across multiple brand and retailer sites such as Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy and JC Penney.
• Collaborates with Account Strategists to guide the direction of client content marketing efforts.
• Provides feedback to internal/external contributors to guarantee content aligns to strategy and quality standards.
• Developed guidelines for digital media related processes and deliver efficiencies for the business to support the appropriate ROI.
- Digital Content Manager at Creative
- Senior Media Manager at HAIER AMERICA
- Assistant Manager - Digital Service Marketing Department at SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA
- Sports Producer / Consumer News Producer / Archivist at WPIX-TV
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
As Digital Content Manager, I serve as editorial project lead on initiatives involving the university web sites, developing content project plans in collaboration with academic and administrative departments, requirements documents, and creative briefs when necessary, before beginning executions.
• Manage and oversee the production of content for new websites, microsites, online promotions, ad banners, interactive applications and other online interfaces.
• Work in conjunction with the Manager of Web Editorial to ensure that all editorial output incorporates stakeholder requirements, employs best practices in UI, and adheres to the editorial standards articulated in the marketing style guide.
• Serve in a key editorial role for online content development, collaborating with outside interactive agencies as well as internal web editors, web developers, and marketing managers to ensure that all web content is housed and given meta tags in the appropriate content management system. Also work with the design and video staff to ensure that all visual assets for web sites are maintained in the appropriate centralized resources, e.g. Bedeworks, Vimeo, Design Image Library.
• Work closely with marketing and news teams to socialize and extend marketing campaigns online.
• Serve as a key member of the institution's social media team, which maintains the institution's content and presentation on social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Wikipedia.
• Serve as part of the editorial team for medical student or graduate student efforts to publish online journals, such as Scope.
• Stay abreast of current trends in Web design, usability and information architecture.
• Serve as a trainer for institutional tools such as content and event management systems, along with training contributors regarding internal website frameworks
- Digital Content Manager at UT Southwestern
- Digital Content Coordinator at TNT Dental
- Inventory Processing Coordinator at DealTree
- Inventory Project Coordinator at Google
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - English
As the Digital Content Manager, I was involved in creating, designing, maintaining and oversight of all aspects for the PlanIT SharePoint internal website and associated Office applications. The SharePoint site automated internal processes and increased efficiencies for daily workplace tasks. I implemented a Social Media Campaign to include the PlanIT Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube sites. My efforts doubled the internet presence for PlanIT to include followers, likes and applicants via job posts. As Account Manager, I coordinated with the customers, GDIT and Lockheed Martin, to guarantee we met the specific needs of each project.
- Account Manager / Digital Content Manager at PlanIT Group
- Project Manager for smaller Middleware projects at Amcom's Middleware
- Technical Sales Engineer at Critical Alert
- Business owner and Lead Technician at S & R Technologies
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Office Application Design and Time Management
- Associates Degree in Electronics and Computer Technology - Electronics and Computer Technology
- - Basic Electronics Course
- - Satellite Communications Course
• Videographer/Digital Media Editor/Digital Content Manager for trade show brands including Digital Signage Expo and LightShow West
• Managing Editor of DigitalSignageConnection.com for Exponation (www.Exponation.net)
• Producer of Digital Signage Stories podcast
• Webinar administrator
- Digital Content Manager at Digital Signage Expo
- Videographer/Editor at Agent Link
- Director, Editor, Producer, D.P., Score Composer, Sound Mixer, Licensing, etc. at Who Keeps the Beekeepers? (Short Documentary)
- Video Reporter/Editor at Direct Community Video/Tampa Tribune/TBO.com
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
- Associate - Mass Communications
- Associate - Film
- High school
Greater Than One (GTO) is a digital marketing agency offering the full suite of interactive services focused on simple and elegant digital solutions. They are headquartered in NYC, with offices on the west coast and abroad.
• Served as Content Manager, utilizing standard QA practices for bulk-load manual testing: this comprised managing the extensive volumes of content for our web sites in development, in which I performed all manners of cross-browser testing, link checking and proofreading/copyediting for all written content and copy. Highlighted among recent projects was the build of a new site for mobile and tablets, wherein I supervised a small team of contractors and served as the point of direct contact for the Project Manager & CEO to meet the needs of the client for this dynamic product.
- Digital Content Manager at Greater Than One
- Production Editor, Content Lead at Microsoft Corporation
- Editor, Kindle Operations at Amazon.com
- QA Lead at Front-end Content
8 years at this Job
- B.A. - English and Comparative Literature
Coordinate and implement on and off-air promotions and appearances in order to promote the stations image and presence in the marketplace to the primary demographic while maintaining a winning onsite image. This position required a high degree of organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, a personal disposition that works well with creative co-workers in both programming and sales. As the Digital Content Manager my focus was on strategic digital planning and content generation across web, mobile, social, and emerging media platforms. I assisted in growing both audience and engagement, as well as identifying revenue opportunities.
- Promotions Director and Digital Content Manager at Beasley Media Group
- Account Executive at Beasley Media Group
- Marketing Representative at Sony Music Entertainment
- Marketing Admistration Intern at Charlotte Hornets Sports and Entertainment
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Master's - Education Media
• Create and manage written assets for content marketing and branding across digital channels.
• Direct writing team to cover blog topics, guest articles, and press releases.
• Proof and edit written assets to align with brand voice.
• Create SEO-tailored content, driving higher search engine rankings and increasing leads.
• Position the Landmark Recovery brand as a thought leader in the recovery industry through extensive research, interviews with professionals, and guest post contributions to reputable news outlets.
- Digital Content Manager at Landmark Recovery
- Copywriter / Content Developer at Bigfish Creative Group
- Campus Campaign Coordinator at Teach For America
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - U.S. History
Created marketing campaigns through Email, Instagram, Facebook and Reddit by writing, editing and publishing content for audience engagement. Designed and produced 300 pieces of functional art for mechanical keyboard's international market. Designed and published physical and digital promotional materials including stickers, banners, and social media post.
- Sculptor/Digital Content Manager at CharmCaps
- Media Assistant at WLRN Public Radio and Television
- Library Administrative Assistant at Florida International University
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Broadcast Media
Oversees the content for Subaru Drive and Drive Performance magazine including online articles, website development, and email subscriptions. Implements strategy for digital content, manages Kentico CMS platform and reports on Google Analytics quarterly.
- Digital Content Manager at DCI Artform
- Freelance Copywriter at USG
- Copywriter at Epsilon
- Freelance Copywriter at GGP
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Advertising