Digital content producer, copywriting, web transcriber, develop articles, record inside mobile app recorder.
- Digital Content Producer at Appen Butler Inc.
- At&t Mobile App Hackathon at AT&T Develop Program
- Front Desk Receptionist at Dekalb Technical College
- Inventory Associate at Gwinnett County School System
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Web Technology
- Master's - Engineering and Computing
Digital Content Producer
Created Original Content to promote Radio Station on Websites and Edit footage to create videos for multiple multimedia platforms with Adobe Premiere.
Worked with editorial team to develop, produce and edit content for
promotions including on-air promo creation, digital content, marketing
content, concept generation, location production and studio production.
• Collaborate with web, multimedia, or art design staffs to create multimedia web sites that conform to brand and company visual format. Education
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of May 2014 layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Digital Content Producer at KXOS Radio Centro 93.9
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a digital content producer, I was responsible for web content publication, writing SEO headlines, content editing and digital image processing, breaking news across multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and social media, publishing and promoting top news stories and updating content based on trending and top news stories. Additional positions included management and design of micro websites and blogs.
- Digital Content Producer/Graphic Designer at Gannett Company, Inc.
- Digital Project Manager/Graphic Designer at The Desert Sun (Gannett Company, Inc.)
- Freelance graphic, web designer, customer service, reservations at Self employed
- Corporate and Leisure Travel Agent at
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Arts with an emphasis on digital design
- Associate - Arts with emphasis on Graphic and Web Design
Jacksonville, Fla. - Digital content producer
February 2018 - Present
● Generates web traffic through application of social media posts
● Under my lead, 54% growth in Olympic video plays vs. Rio Olympics, leading entire TEGNA-NBC group in video play growth
● Publishes stories to First Coast News online Digital-Mobile-Social platforms
● Reports breaking news through social media, website, and push alerts
● Writes and publishes local and national news stories for FirstCoastNews.com
- Digital Content Producer at First Coast News
- Production assistant at ESPN
- Videographer/Editor at A Willis Production
- Video marketing intern at Florida's First Coast of Golf
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication - Video Production
- Associate of Arts
Myrtle Beach, SC
Digital Content Producer, July 2017-Present
• Publish breaking news stories to all digital platforms
• Develop story ideas and disseminate breaking news information
• Pursue information from public information officers and public record
• Edit reporter stories for publication
• Manage assignment desk and dispatch resources
• Create engaging social media content; identify appealing content from station affiliates
• Maintain strong communication skills in a demanding, high-pressure environment Notable accomplishments: Associated Press/Radio Television Digital News Association of the Carolinas · First Place in the News Website category for WMBFNews.com (2017) · First Place in the News Website category for WMBFNews.com (2018)
- Digital Content Producer at WMBF News
- Project Coordinator at MAN Enterprises LLC
- Administrative Executive at Myrtle Beach Realty Group
- Emergency Medical Assistant Volunteer at College of Charleston Fire and EMS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science
Produce local digital exclusive content. Send push application notifications according to the local
strategy. Monitor social media platforms to pitch stories and engage community. Monitor the metrics
and refine newsroom strategy according to the web and social numbers.
● Trained supervisior in brightspot, social media and livestreaming newscasts.
● Initiated launch of Univision 23 DFW application as a team of one.
- Digital Content Producer at Univision Communications Inc
- Independent Contractor at
- Correspondent / VJ at Cox Media Group / Mundo Hispanico
- Parent Communications Coordinator at Uplift Education
3 months at this Job
- Master's in Journalism - Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts degree - News Writing and Reporting
Delivering Digital Content for and with high profile clients. Develop and maintain relationships with clients. Lead client production meetings. Write story outlines/treatments. Manage and draft call sheets along with schedules in liaison with clients. Negotiate with and manage client expectations over changes/revisions of films. Identify business development opportunities. Ensure client approval is achieved throughout the process – on treatment, scripts, films, graphics and Digital Content. Search and book suitable crews for shoots. Brief crews before shoots.
- Digital Content Producer at ITN Productions
- Executive Producer at Tactile Design Group
- Freelance Writer / Producer at Fox News Channel
- Field Producer/Package Producer/Line Producer at Free Speech TV
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Sport Management
- Create, write, and manage the online content of wtkr.com, News Channel 3's Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter accounts. - Maintain a current awareness of breaking, local, national and international news. - Create digital-based content from material gathered by photographers and reporters. - Ensure digital content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards. - Write articles and pitch new content ideas with news team. - Constantly keeping up with emails and news to ensure stories are being written in a timely manner.
- Digital Content Producer at WTKR News 3
- Digital Account Specialist at WTKR News 3
- Assistant Studio Manager at Orangetheory Fitness
- Social Media Coordinator / Sales Associate at Orangetheory Fitness
2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Communication Studies - Communication Studies
• Coordinate with celebrity management teams for on the spot interviews
• Create socially and politically significant content through celebrity interactions
• Research of pop culture and other relevant communal topics
• Prepare well-structured creative writing samples using digital word processing platforms
• Promote content on social networks and monitor the engagements
- Digital Content Producer at TMZ
- at Digital Content Creator
- at Promotions
- Street Team Organizer at Disturbin' The Peace Records
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Media Arts
- Masters of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Updates digital content on four websites
• Conceptualizes, drafts, executes and maintains SEO-friendly digital content
• Works with digital designers and UX developers to create deliverables for clients
• Ensures digital content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with company style guide
• Leads bi-weekly calls with key stakeholders and communications teams
• Researches, writes and formats online content for enterprise digital assets
- Digital Content Producer II at AmeriHealth Caritas
- Digital Content Manager at Visit Philadelphia
- Associate Editor, Uwishunu.com at Visit Philadelphia
- Editorial Assistant at Visit Philadelphia
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications