Digital Content Producer Feb. 2017 - Present
• Create and distribute 10-12 email campaigns weekly using Hubspot to more than 40,000 subscribers and businesses.
• Editing HTML and CSS coding in Hubspot to customize email template in order to optimize quality.
• Write, edit, and produce content for both print and digital mediums covering news, sports, health, and wellness.
• Edit, produce, and deploy monthly podcast, Baltimore Boomerang.
- Digital Content Producer at Baltimore magazine
- Office Manager at Baltimore magazine
- Office Manager at Empowering Minds Resource Center
- Esthetician at Massage Envy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Multimedia Journalism
- B.A. - Broadcast Journalism
Primary producer of video content for Pixelent Digital (formerly WBNS Digital). Created unique and engaging content for clientele.
• Produced, filmed, and edited digital video content for social media campaigns
• Innovated and implemented a 'non-news' social product called "That Ohio Vibe" o Conceptualized and developed brand identity o Collaborated with web team to design and create unique website o Established and maintained social platforms o Produced and supervised production of all story content
• Instrumental in developing the brand identity for Pixelent Digital (including name, slogan, mission, etc.)
• Collaborated with colleagues and clients across all stages of the production process. o Early stage CNA meetings o Brainstorming sessions o Production o Post-Production o Delivery
• Responsible for department equipment research and requisition while staying within strict budgetary guidelines
- Digital Content Producer at WBNS-TV
- Culture Committee Facilitator / Member at WBNS-TV
- Sales Producer (Marketing Department) at WBNS-TV
- Sales Producer (Production Department) at WBNS-TV
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Communication
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
•Write story content for publication on the stations' digital platforms (website, social media, push alerts)
•Manage the stations' social media accounts (@wsyx6 & @fox28columbus)
•Lead digital producer for Ohio State Football (publish all game-day content on website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
•Posted a viral video of Columbus Police with over 2.1 million views.
•Publish 30+ reporter stories per week.
•Maintain relationship with reporters and meteorologists to publish the most accurate and up-to-date news
•Publish mobile alerts for breaking news, show reminders, score updates
•Wrote highest-performing station Facebook post for all of 2018, and the highest-performing station Tweet for all of 2017.
- Digital Content Producer at Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Social Media Specialist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Community Manager at EVB
- Social Media Manager at Crosscountry Mortgage, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Strategic Communications
Kraft Sports Productions Digital Content, New England Revolution * Responsible for all away game video coverage/content * Created original video showcased on website, TV news/sports, commercials * Produced Portuguese video coverage * Established trusted relationships with coaches, players, national media * Shot/edited public relations videos for corporate sponsors: Papa Gino's, Santander, Friendly's * Controlled and created video content for preseason coverage * Platforms include: Revolutionsoccer.net, CSN New England, ESPNFC, Boston news stations, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Digital Content Producer at Kraft Sports and Entertainment
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Journalism - broadcast
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater, History
• Propose, present, and execute content strategy that delivers on high quality, mission alignment, and deep audience engagement for The Well (northwell.edu/thewell).
• Create richly interactive, compelling editorial experiences across platforms via video, audio, interactive media, photography, email newsletters and copy for The Well.
• Produce and edit video content for various service lines that can be used broadly for marketing communications and specifically in the digital space.
• Leverage Google Analytics and performance data to increase website traffic and newsletter subscriptions.
• Manage development and distribution of email newsletter in Marketo.
• Maintain content management system (Drupal) and optimize content for increased search rankings (SEO/SEM).
• Recommend the nature and scope of present/future state of branded product developments.
- Digital Content Producer at Northwell Health
- Digital Marketing & Content Specialist at Bethpage Federal Credit Union
- Web Producer & Content Manager at Global Finance
- Broadcast Operations Coordinator at A+E Networks
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Studies
• Responsibilities ◦ Manage the online content and overall social media strategy for leading Entercom (formerly CBS Radio) music site. ◦ Develop and execute social media/content strategies for major concerts and festivals. ◦ Produce and direct live multi-camera webcasts of artist performances and interviews. ◦ Create assets for station events including digital advertisements, show posters, and event flyers. ◦ Capture virtual reality content and coordinate sponsorship opportunities with sales team, vendors, and clients. ◦ Coordinate social media strategies with artists, labels, and management to increase exposure for both the artist and our brand.
• Accomplishments ◦ Expanded social media following to over 100,000 fans per channel through organic growth. ◦ Awarded 'Online Presence of the Year' at the 2016 Worldwide Radio Summit and 'Website of the Year' by Alternative Contraband in 2012. ◦ Directed videos with artists like the Foo Fighters, Green Day, Coldplay, Blink-182, Weezer, Linkin Park, and dozens more through our major events and projects like the Red Bull Sound Space, Coachella, and in-studio appearances. ◦ Served as local digital lead during 8-month company merger.
- Digital Content Producer at KROQ
- Digital Media Coordinator at CBS Radio
- New Media Intern at Warner Bros. Records
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
• Author articles for Sporting News and Sporting News Canada focusing on the NHL and Canadian-specific athletes and sports to pull audiences to the website and increase traffic
• Attend practices, games and press conferences to conduct interviews with athletes and sports professionals for written and video content
• Serve as editor to ensure content is factual and grammatically correct, has a solid flow and follow AP Style with SEO trends from interns, digital content producers and contributors
• Build branded video elements for the website and social platforms utilizing sound and b-roll
• Utilize social media to promote all content, breaking news and elements relevant to Sporting News Canada, Sporting News and DAZN Canada
• Manage and create SEO content that drives subscriptions to DAZN Canada through the website and all social media platforms
• Develop interns to ensure they reach their full potential by working with them 1:1 to improve their skills
- Digital Content Producer at Sporting News Canada
- Executive Editor at The Fischler Report
- Women's Coordinator and Media Relations Director at American Street Hockey Institute
- At-large-contributor at The Hockey Writers
5 months at this Job
- BS - Management
• Produced stories, videos, photos, graphics and other news content across digital platforms including web, social media and mobile devices.
• Created compelling, emotional and engaging posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the No. 1 local news television station in the Washington D.C. market in average social media engagement.
• Worked consistently under tight deadlines by publishing breaking news content for all digital platforms and managing streaming of live news events and newscasts on Facebook, Twitter and FOX 5's website.
• Monitored real-time analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CrowdTangle, Share Rocket and TopicPulse to identify newsworthy and viral content.
• Focused on being an effective communicator and trusted leader in the newsroom by assisting management in editorial decisions for story ideas, and helping verify factual information for stories.
- Digital Content Producer at FOX TELEVISION STATIONS - WTTG
- Associate Producer at NBC Sports Washington
- Studio Production Researcher at ESPN
- Sports Producer / Production Assistant at FOX TELEVISION STATIONS - WTTG
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
- Bachelor's - Kinesiology
Builds and publishes content for a variety of websites and digital platforms. Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements, as well as reflecting the Job Emu brand. Social media management and market company events
- Digital Content Producer at Job Emu
- Managing Editor at Corpoma
- Editorial Coordinator at McGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Analyst at Thomas Publishing-ThomasNet
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - English
I manage all digital content for the website and social media. Monitor Google Analytics and CrowdTangle to ensure our station stays as the #1 in the market online. Assist co-workers will any social media or website problems. write and edit news stories for the web.
- Digital Content Producer at 7&4 News
- Sports Editor at The North Wind
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Multimedia Journalism