Worked on-site within Hearst and Conde Nast offices, providing digital imaging support as needed to cover vacations or as extra assistance during high-volume periods, adapting to each magazine's visual brand. Took direction from art/creative/design directors and editors during print and digital color shows and markup. Titles include: O Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Architectural Digest, Woman's Day, Country Living, Vanity Fair, and Bon Appétit. Managed the flow of instructions and image files to overseas team for bulk retouching, reviewing returned files, correcting as needed, and routing to magazine's production team. Performed difficult, subtle or time-sensitive edits in-house, using non-destructive techniques. Maintained proper naming conventions across multiple servers, issues, and layouts, alerting the proper party to any discrepancy, file corruption or server error.
- Digital Imaging Specialist (Freelance) at Velocity Made Good
- Junior Production Artist (Freelance) at Intermix
- Retoucher (Freelance, Remote) at Barneys New York
- Retoucher (Freelance) at Swimwear Anywhere, Inc.
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- None - Life Drawing; Human Anatomy
- Bachelor's - Fine Art (Drawing/Painting/Printmaking concentration); Spanish
- Study Abroad
Print production, finishing, mounting, binding, foil stamping, lamination. Specialty projects.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at ABC Imaging NYC
- Production Manager at WYLD Grand Format Imaging
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Website Design and Development Instructor
Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute
• Taught website design and development using HTML
• Maintained institute server
• Installed and maintained institutional hardware and software
• Helped implement VM-ware virtualization; deployed software using NComputing Assistant Tech Support Specialist Nick Digital Labs
• Network Administration - installed and repaired software and hardware
• Tech Support - managed help desk and phone tech support
• Hardware Troubleshooting - analyzed computer hardware systems and provided resolutions
• Purchase Management - evaluated lab needs, purchased system hardware and components
• Installation - supervised installation of all software and updated as needed
• User Management - managed multiple users on system networks and tracked system activity
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Collaborative Environment Productions INC.
at this Job
- Associates - Digital Design and Interactive Media
Oversee company-wide photo management with emphasis on accurate digital capture, color management, metadata, raw processing, retouching pipelines, content delivery, web optimization, and image archiving. Act as a liaison for collaboration between production and post-production teams to ensure image quality and consistent aesthetic - including art directors, retouchers, photographers, and executive level management. Maintaining studio operations: set building, color calibration, equipment management, software updates, hardware repair, server maintenance, and samples inventory coordination. Collaborate with video team to develop video production, editing, and color grading workflows that compliment still photography workflow and aesthetic.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Tory Burch Digital Studios
- Photographer at Freelance
- Digital Asset Manager / Digital Capture Technician at Kehoe Productions
- Community Manager at Centre for Social Innovation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - International Development and Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Brain and Cognitive Sciences, World Religions
- Study Abroad
I am currently a digital image retoucher specializing in jewelry images for e-commerce websites for Zales, Kay and Jared. I have streamlined making vendor supplied images acceptable to Signet standards. In 2018 I processed and approved over 30,000 images for use online.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Signet
- Graphic Artist and Photoshop Expert at RRD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Graphic Arts
• Digital Imaging Services, digitizing and maintaining databases of current and historical records of geological importance while utilizing various scanning technologies as well as Graphic finishing software; Managed projects included "Magnetogram Project" involving 1million+ images along with an ongoing Mineral Resources Index card collection of 1.25million images.
• Marine Data Management Team; maintaining databases encompassing all marine surveys, well logs, material sampling, acquisition and testing using Microsoft software packages.
• Duties also include production of Maps, diagrams, schematics and cross sections for corporate publications, presentations and journals produced using Adobe & Microsoft suites.
• Production of 10K field-slips and 50K mapping projects accessing ArcGIS 10, incorporating geo-referencing to OS databases, Next-map and other source material.
• Assisting professional and academic clientele of the British Geological Survey and public to access and view digitally archived material from various geological sources.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at British Geological Survey
- Geospatial Intelligence Analyst & DTM and Terrain Capture Image Analyst at Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Cartography
- - Graphic Reproduction and Technology
- - Design and Building Centres Trust
• Color-correcting images for print and digital media
• Create complex composite images utilizing the latest in Photoshop techniques
• Populate and maintain all image assets in the digital asset management system
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Bluestem Brands
- Technical Support Specialist at OneVision Software
- Sr. Print Production Specialist at Deluxe Corp
- Digital Prepress Technician at Quad Graphics
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Printing Technology
Digital Asset Management
• Digital Asset Librarian (Advertising Dept.) for North Plains Telescope DAM.
• Responsible for creation of taxonomy and metadata for North Plains Telescope DAM.
• Review taxonomy and metadata with stakeholders to make sure their needs are accounted for.
• Assign keywords and metadata information to assets on ingestion.
• Rights management for all purchased photography and model photography.
• Ingest color corrected images to North Plains Telescope DAM and inRiver PIM. Review records to make sure image was correct match for record.
• Make assets available for all users based on user profiles.
• Systems Administrator for North Plains Telescope DAM. Duties included interfacing with IT Dept. for server and database issues, create user groups, define user roles and train new users. Digital Imaging Color Correction Pre-Press
• Convert Camera RAW images using Phase One Capture One and Adobe Lightroom software.
• Retouching of images and color correction for proper color and visual clarity for use on company website and printed materials in Adobe Photoshop. This included the use of multiple layers, masking, paths and adjustment layers.
• Scanning of transparencies with ICG 350 HS drum scanner.
• Create color proofs using Epson 9880 color proofer with ColorBurst RIP and Kodak Approval with Harlequin RIP, to provide management with the ability to evaluate color and style of print advertising.
• Perform pre-press checks on all files being sent to print vendors and publications. This included correct font usage, proper color space, trapping and imposition.
• Compose and output print jobs to Konica Accurio 6120 Digital Press and Epson GS6000 wide format printer using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
• Technology Support - Provide all Tech support of Macintosh computers within Advertising dept. and Photo Studio. This included application troubleshooting, software installations and resolving hardware conflicts.
• Manage Macintosh technology recommendations, training and support for Advertising Dept. and Photo Studio.
- Digital Asset Librarian / Digital Imaging Specialist at Ethan Allen, Inc
- Technical Support Analyst at Tribune Company
- Systems Analyst at The Home Depot
- Pre-Press Technician at Hewlett-Packard
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Aviation Technology
Sell Cameras for Sony, Canon, and Nikon. Helping customers with find the right camera for there needs whether it is a entry like a digital camera for up to a full frame based on what their doing and their knowledge with product. Also work with my team and setup classes once a month to help people learn more about their cameras like adjusting aperture, exposure, and shutter speed to get the perfect photo.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Best Buy
- Mobile Sales Associate at Best Buy
- Customer Service Specialist at Best Buy
- Crew Member at
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
At Local Language, I have acquired many new skills such as using Adobe Illustrator, new fabrication techniques, a sharpened eye for color on both printed and digital media, new ways to composite, graphic design, and more. I have worked through every step of the process starting with conceptualizing an art piece, creating it, altering it, color-adjustments, proofing/printing, and shipping it out to the client. I feel that working at LL has strengthened my professionalism and allowed me to try my hand at many new and useful techniques.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Local Language
- Freelance Photographer at Ashlynn Danielsen Photography
- Retoucher/Product Photographer at Tobi.com
- Retoucher at Colorhythm
4 months at this Job
- BFA - Photography