• Produced Digital Document Imaging for Oil & Gas service companies.
• Captured digital images of paper documents to upload to proper computer format.
• Volume scanning and indexing of books at the Courthouse.
• Determined proper information needed to help Oil and Gas service companies determine mineral ownership of certain land in order to lease mineral rights.
• Grantor/Grantee search.
• Scanning Company's paper records to digital archive and delivery of documents electronically when necessary.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Digital Imager- Red River Imaging
- Account Coordinator at Digital Imager- Red River Imaging
- Sales Professional at Hudiburg Auto Group
- Assistant Teacher at Oklahoma City Public Schools
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Area Prepare taxpayer documents for digital imaging, and scan documents using the Kodak i1840 and Ephesoft Transact software. Other duties include Quality Control, Validation, Research and Error Resolution. Provide instruction and support to the Imaging Control Team. Prepare daily and weekly digital inventory reports for managers. Represented AUSC in the 2015 national ICT LEAN/Six Sigma Initiative Represented AUSC in IRM 3.13.6 2015 update Participated in 2016 ICT Process Improvement Developed several Job Aids for ICT processes
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Internal Revenue Service
- File Clerk at Internal Revenue Service
- Call Center Supervisor at Harte Hanks Teleservices LLC
- at Harte Hanks Teleservices LLC
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BS, Computer Software Engineering
Engaging customers and creating a high energy environment Developing relationships with customers and making Sony products stand out Assisting store associates in recommending and selling of digital imaging products Training in-store sales associates and managers on product features and benefits as the in-store Sony expert Ensuring that products are properly merchandised, displayed, and functional Submitting electronic reports which include customer and competitive data *References at SONY/ActionLink* Area Manager Maria Turcios Walker (818) 450- 7363 RSS Manager Sean Bell (714) 342- 1711
- Digital Imaging Specialist at SONY
- Project Manager at Delicious Vinyl
- Sales Manager at Vivint Smart Home
- Digital Imaging Lead at Best Buy
1 year at this Job
• Departmental lead sales position.
• Creating marketing material.
• Educating peers and customers on digital imaging technology.
• Establishing corporate representation in store.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Best Buy
- MEMBERSHIP REPRESENTATIVE 2 at MEL KORUM YMCA
- SECURITY GUARD at PIERCE COUNTY SECURITY
- SALES ASSOCIATE at GAMESTOP INC
7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - COMMUNICATIONS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Digital Imaging Services, digitizing and maintaining databases of current and historical records of geological importance while utilizing various scanning technologies as well as Graphic finishing software; Managed projects included "Magnetogram Project" involving 1million+ images along with an ongoing Mineral Resources Index card collection of 1.25million images.
• Marine Data Management Team; maintaining databases encompassing all marine surveys, well logs, material sampling, acquisition and testing using Microsoft software packages.
• Duties also include production of Maps, diagrams, schematics and cross sections for corporate publications, presentations and journals produced using Adobe & Microsoft suites.
• Production of 10K field-slips and 50K mapping projects accessing ArcGIS 10, incorporating geo-referencing to OS databases, Next-map and other source material.
• Assisting professional and academic clientele of the British Geological Survey and public to access and view digitally archived material from various geological sources.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at British Geological Survey
- Quality Control Specialist at General Directorate for Military Survey
- Geospatial Intelligence Analyst & DTM and Terrain Capture Image Analyst at Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre
- Emergency Medical Technician at Scottish Ambulance Service
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Geographic Information Systems
- Certificate in Cartography
- - Graphic Reproduction and Technology
- - Design and Building Centres Trust
Digital Imaging Specialist Responsible for Color correction and image manipulation for 10 national title magazines. Including InTouch, Closer, Life & Style and First for Woman. Responsible for troubleshooting, recomposing, processing, Q/C of all InDesign documents throughout each magazine. Responsible for QC of all outgoing pages in preparation of timely transmission. Bauer Titles: Life & Style, Closer, InTouch, First for Woman, Womans World, Teen Boss, Animal Tales, Soaps in Depth, Dots,
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Bauer Media Group
- Freelance Retoucher at Hearst Publications NYC, 300 8th Ave NY
- Retoucher/ Prepress tech at Imtech Graphics
- Retoucher/ Prepress tech at Kwik International
5 years, 1 month at this Job
Responsibilities Review work order and fulfill client expectations. Run Xerox equipment,Canon,oce,v80 and T240 Digital Web Press. A Lead at digital needs. Skills Used Printer skills
- Digital Imaging Specialist at DONNELLEY FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
ª Instrumental in facilitating transition from traditional printing lab to premier full-service digital photographic studio ª Responsible for overseeing daily operations of the studio as well as hiring and training new department personnel ª Engaged in targeting profitable channels for new client partnerships while preserving existing customer base ª Identifying and evaluating opportunities for purchasing state of the art technical equipment for increased output ª Overseeing project development and ensuring quality control throughout each phase of production
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Laumont Labs
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Spa/ Digital Images Inc
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Speed Graphics
- Scanning and Output Manager at Magic Graphics
22 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Electrical Engineering & Technology
In this role, I managed, prepped and processed a high volume of imagery for campaigns and web. My job required an eye for meticulous color accuracy while processing and retouching imagery, as well as manipulating the product to create an accurate likeness for our e-commerce site. I retouched and managed all imagery for monthly catalogs and mailers, working closely with the design team to meet deadlines for print. I balanced weekly work flow with monthly project by managing image outsourcing to freelancers , checking each image to ensure it was retouched to our brand standard. Additional support was provided to fulfill internal requests for imagery to be used in marketing and social, and maintaining our digital archive.
- Senior Digital Imaging Specialist at ModCloth
- Ecommerce Retoucher at Urban Outfitters Inc.
- Editorial Retoucher at Urban Outfitters Inc.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BFA - Commercial Photography
Valencia, CA Jul 2017 - Present
A nonprofit digital library with the stated mission of "universal access to all knowledge." Providing free public access to collections of digitized materials, including websites, software applications/games, music, movies/videos, moving images, and nearly three million public-domain books.
• Digitize and catalog special collection content from the Getty Research Institute and upload it to the Getty Research Institute's, Internet Archive for online republication. Operates Canon 5D Mark II cameras, and strobe lighting to manually digitize content as well as review and manipulate photo images for the best image quality.
• Coordinate with Information Technology to troubleshoot, resolve, and oversee technical software and hardware issues. Tracking departmental productivity rates. Analyze and track data, as well as extract and catalogue from spreadsheets using Linux Ubuntu software, and organizes digital asset management systems using MARC21.
- Digital Imaging Specialist at Internet Archive
- Accessibility Assessor at College of the Canyons
- Art Services Coordinator at Voler Apparel
- Print Clerk at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Graphic Design
- Associate of Arts - Art