Dayton, OH [January 2018 - August 2019]
A division of The Reynolds and Reynolds Company, a national marketing support organization, specializing in the automotive industry
Digital Marketing Analyst
• Optimized and adjusted advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google to align with each client's needs and goals, improving client ROI by up to 60%
• Gathered and interpreted data from Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, and other backend platforms to provide solid foundations for marketing strategies, allowing clients to efficiently and effectively advertise to their target market
• Received department and team recognition for meeting client goals, accuracy on spend, collaboration with cross- functional work teams, and project execution
• Managed client advertising spends and consistently exceeded monthly department spend accuracy goals, improving percentage accuracy by greater than 50% within 3 months
• Trained new and existing employees on Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, reporting, and the work database as a subject matter expert
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Naked Lime Marketing
- Food Service Worker at Macarollin
- Technical Customer Service Representative at Paychex, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
As a Digital Marketing Analyst I focus on Paid Search Ads for Google and Bing for Liberty University Online. I track trends and spend to maximize efficiency of our online search ad presence. I have been the person to spearhead bringing all of our Display and Video advertising in house through Adobe CTV and Display marketing for the Online University. I have been the point of contact between Marketing and designers and the strategy side of Display and Video placements. I work with lead generation for the online school, residential school, and school of law. I also work with our athletics department to generate ticket sales and have experience in e-commerce marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst I focus on Paid Search Ads for Google and Bing for Liberty University Online. I track trends and spend to maximize efficiency of our online search ad presence. I have been the person to spearhead bringing all of our Display and Video advertising in house through Adobe CTV and Display marketing for the Online University. I have been the point of contact between Marketing and designers and the strategy side of Display and Video placements.
I work with lead generation for the online school, residential school, and school of law. I also work with our athletics department to generate ticket sales and have experience in e-commerce marketing.
- Digital Marketing Analyst at LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF ONLINE ADMISSIONS at LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
- SALES ASSOCIATE at DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
- SENIOR GRADUATE ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST-WORK FORCE at LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - HUMAN RESOURCES
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resources
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, I collaborate with both co-located and distributed teams to research design patterns, create campaigns, and deploy assets to expand brand awareness in markets affiliated with the travel industry
● Leading brand expansion campaigns for music festivals (Boston Calling, Estereo Picnic, Taste of Los Angeles, TEDfest, etc.)
● Creating and managing branding assets; writing HTML and CSS to style digital web product interfaces
● Mentoring junior JetBlue staff in brand activation, digital marketing, and the art of collaboration
- Digital Marketing Analyst at JETBLUE AIRWAYS
- Customer Experience Intern at JETBLUE AIRWAYS
- Public Relations Intern at MAC Cosmetics
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - B.A., Communications and Media Studies; B.A., Economics
- High school or equivalent - Advanced Regents High School Diploma
Build and update Excel/Tableau daily dashboards and monitor performance trends through various
digital marketing platforms, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, and other 3rd party providers.
• Use Tableau to perform ad hoc analysis as requested (Time of day analysis, Keyword performance, Core verticals, etc.).
• Perform schedule management for the Analytics Team, by assigning and monitoring incoming analytics requests and ensuring each request is delivered in a timely manner.
• Act as lead analyst for transferring client data into a data warehouse for more advanced analysis and security purposes.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for weekly performance review with clients.
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Juhll Online Marketing Agency
- SEM Analyst at PatientPop
- Statistical Consulting Intern at Cal Poly Statistics Department
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
As a Social Media Strategist, member of the analyst team, manage various monthly multi-million-dollar digital media budgets to drive conversions through Social Media, Display Marketing and SEM for a Fortune100 global tech company of digital services and products. * Optimize and strategize to gain the best ROA for our partners using a full transaction data funnel to optimize cost per actions (PPC, CPA) and click-through rates (CTR) by using testing protocols, such as A/B, Bandit, Time-Series, etc, that match a hypothesis and partner goals to improve performance. * Perform data-driven analysis and optimization to influence business, marketing, and partner decisions, building digital campaigns from the ground up and following through to execution with effective use of tools, technology, and resources.
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Red Ventures
- Marketing Strategist at LinkActiv, Grupo Ferré Rangel
- Marketing Manager Strategy & Innovation at Caribbean Produce Exchange
- Senior Account Executive at Nielsen
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration - Marketing
Worked on analysis of different customer acquisition channel like SEM, SEO, Affiliates etc. and its referral & source
like Facebook, Google, Bing etc. in terms of effectiveness & monetary optimization.
• Delivered the client's reporting/ analytics requests by analyzing different platforms like Google analysis, Searchmetrics, Google search console, Ahrefs, Sisense & creating Excel report for the performance of various portals
• Analyzed user engagement in the most granular level possible and using analytics to enhance the user experience.
• Analyzed the customer lifetime(CLT) & lifetime value(CLTV), to understand the churning & retention behavior of our customer.
• Analyzed Sisense dashboard for comparing different KPI's data of different data sources like Redshift (Core Database), Mixpanel & Google Analytics.
• Collect and analyze large sets of data and generate client-facing reports both on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
• Conducted and Facilitated Requirements Gathering Sessions with the Internal and External Business Stakeholders including Project Managers, Sales Executives and Product managers.
• As a Business Applications and Data Support Analyst within Information Technology, supported change and problem management, application and configuration management and production support of business applications.
• Support and collaborate with Customer engagement team with system information, analysis, or issue resolution needs and recommended any opportunities for process or system improvements to management.
• Delivered recommendation reports to clients to improve site performance, increased customer interaction by 35%
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Marketing and Analytics
- Data Analyst (Commercial Excellence ) at Integra Solutions
- Product Analyst at
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST at BHEL
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science (MS) in Information - System
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
Flow - Digital Growth it is a digital marketing agency focused on Inbound Marketing and SEO
strategies. I offer digital solutions through Content Marketing and IT.
Entrepreneur focused on digital content marketing to turn your future client into an admirer of your brand. Some results delivered to my clients:
● Attract qualified leads using digital content marketing.
● Using automation I eliminated financial losses and forgetfulness.
- Digital Marketing Analyst - Digital at Flow
- Executive Assistant and Administrative Tech Support at Elo Group, Boca Raton - FL
- Administrative Assistant at Personal Department
- Foreign trade consultant - internship - Estacio Jr, RJ-Brazil at First Export Project of the Ministry of Development
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - International Relations
• Coordinate the whole process on the advertising campaigns in and out
• Assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services.
• Analyzes online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance.
• Work closely with Digital Marketing team to provide real-time analysis around campaign performance, developing trends and opportunities for program growth
• Developed strategies of digital marketing, alliances with the commerce of chambers
• Initiates and implements direct outreach marketing efforts to potential external customers on behalf the unit's programs and services.
• Have an in-depth knowledge of all segments of both the E-Commerce Analytics and Digital Marketing platform platform in order to actionable takeaways to business users
- Dr. Digital Marketing Analyst at Florida Global University
- Marketing Creative Director/Digital Advertising Strategist at Miami Extrema LLC
- Commercial Lines Manager at Universidad Bicentenario
- Social Media Marketing Analyst at ALMACA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Communications - Social Communications
- Master's in Digital Journalist - Digital Journalist
• Performed site analytics using Google Analytics. Analyzed the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics by measuring and tracking metrics (KPIs) such as conversion rates, website performance, campaign metrics.
• Generated performance dashboards, and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing reporting/analysis platforms (i.e. Tableau, SQL, Google Data Studio, Excel)
• Provided insights around marketing ROI by channel/marketing mix.
• Created, managed digital acquisition strategies-Google AdWords, Social. Ad creation, targeting, bidding, budgeting.
• Developed A/B and multivariate testing strategies to understand the online customer experience; develop and implement processes and procedures to regularly test, measure and improve online creative content.
• Implemented tracking codes through Google Tag Manager. Lead tagging and tracking strategy to measure performance.
• Analyzed data to draw both Qualitative and Quantitative conclusions. Knowledge of web stack (HTML/CSS/Bootstrap), JIRA.
- Digital Marketing Analyst at RelPro Inc
- Digital Product Management Analyst at KeyBank BanCorp
- Marketing Analyst & Ecommerce Co-Op at Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
- Marketing Research Graduate Assistant at University of Cincinnati
1 year at this Job
- MBA - International Business, Marketing
- Master of Science - Marketing
Holistically go through analytics data to find performance deficiencies and give improvements that increased campaign effectiveness by 100+%. Core member of "Optimization Center of Excellence" team. Use Google Analytics as a sales tool, using it to prove why our campaigns were, on average, 25% more effective vs.their old, in-house strategies. Integrate automated reporting dashboards, effectively cutting down on reporting hours by ~1 hour per client per week; savings of 100s of man hours each year. Flexible when need - filled Project Management, SEM Specialist, Email Marketing, and Social Ad Specialist roles
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Prove.IT Digital Agency
- Entrepreneur/Owner at Self-Employed
- Marketing Manager at Clothing eCommerce Startup
- Digital Marketing Manager at John's Mustang
4 years at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing Management
- - Marketing, Psychology, Digital Media