Digital marketing consultant and agency owner responsible for doubling client revenue and social media engagement year over year.
● Executes Paid Social, SEO, SEM, PPC,community management, and email campaigns.
● Boosts Google SERP rankings with SEM and SEO optimization projects.
● Maintains client eCommerce sites including analytics, updates, social media shop integration, pixel retargeting, and conversion optimization.
● Oversees marketing campaigns across digital, social media, email, display.
● Supervises freelance marketing teams, designers and event staff management for client initiatives.
● Client categories: Services, Media, Outdoors, Travel, and Events.
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Likeshare Marketing
- Marketing Director at Active Interest Media
- Marketing Manager at Active Interest Media
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business-Marketing
January 2018 - Present I collaborated with business owners to create audience-specific digital experiences that helped business owners attract customers and helped customers find and purchase products. Digital Marketing Consultant, Freelance
- Digital Marketing Consultant, Freelance at Nerium International
- Web Analytics Manager at Nerium International
- Community Manager at Nerium International
- Social Media Manager, Freelance at
1 year at this Job
As a digital marketing consultant, I worked directly with leadership teams to develop inbound marketing campaign via SEO, SMO, eMail, and Display to ultimately increase website traffic and conversions resulting in higher revenue and customer loyalty.
- DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT at SELF EMPLOYED
- SALES & FINANCE MANAGER at BEAVERTON CAR COMPANY
- INSIDE SALES AGENT at THE RIAN GROUP REAL ESTATE
3 years at this Job
Peachtree Corners, GA 2018 - Present Not-for-profit organization, with over 14,000 members specializing in paper, pulp, packaging and nanotechnology. Digital Marketing Consultant Work with marketing department on creating a strategy for social media, blogging and website. This includes organic and paid social, content marketing, social media analytics and website usability.
- Digital Marketing Consultant at TAPPI
- Senior Manager, Social Networks at ConstructConnect
- Director of Operations at SOFTSCRIBE, INC
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate of Business Administration - Marketing and Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - Marketing Experiments
Responsibilities included the sales of P.P.C., S.E.O., Lead Stream, Advanced Custom Websites, hosting, domain registration and SSL certifications using V Tiger, iSpy, Salesforce and Sales Genie to cultivate business relationships with small to medium sized businesses with emphasis on law, dental and medical practices in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
•Top Digital Marketing Consultant on Jacksonville Field Team April 2018
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Web.com
- Business Account Executive at Comcast Business
- Outside Sales Representative at Trugreen
- System Sales Manager at Media Direct
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Broadcast Journalism
Consult on digital marketing initiatives for New York City-based label, YouTooCanWoo, to help develop their digital
advertising and social media strategy - Increased social media organic followers from 10% to 50% in one quarter
• Continue to manage clients for BrandYourself, shaping their online web presence through proven SEO strategies
• Write two news articles a day for Dancing Astronaut, a leading publication in the electronic dance music space, for today's biggest electronic artists in order to support their marketing needs through content creation on the publication
• Created a branding mechanism, "Producer Sessions, " to aid in Splice subscription sales through Dancing Astronaut Strategic Impact: Current clients include BrandYourself, YouTooCanWoo, and several NYC-based businesses
- DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT at Digital Marketing
- Director - Digital Marketing at RBEATZ RADIO
- VIP Brand Strategist at Digital Marketing
- at BRANDYOURSELF
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics and Modern Languages
Tampa, Fl October 2016-Present
(Web.com is a Google Premier SMB Partner providing Digital Marketing for small-medium businesses nationwide, including SEO, SEM and Advanced Custom Websites)
• Digital Marketing Consultant III responsible for only new business development.
• Promoted to highest sales rep level as soon as eligible based on monthly sales results.
• Currently on the number one team in the entire country.
• Develop SEM and SEO campaigns for clients.
• Help with design, layout and content for new websites.
- Digital Marketing Consultant III at Web.com
- Account Executive at Viamedia
- Senior Account Executive at Viamedia
- Sales Manager at Envala-Send Savings
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management Business/Marketing
· Manages all client’s overall digital marketing strategy while focusing on driving ROI through data-driven approaches including: Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing and Pay-per-click (PPC), social media, and graphic design · Forecasts KPIs (reach, frequency, CTR, CPC, etc.) for given budget and provides recommendations to clients on marketing efforts for conversion, lead and site optimization based on data analysis; including reports using data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google My Business, Facebook Business Manager and Bing · Works as brand ambassador and consultant for more than 10 different automotive luxury brands (ie., INFINITI, Jaguar, Porsche, Audi, BMW, Kia, Subaru, Hyundai, Mazda, Chevrolet, Toyota, Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (CDJR), and more) · Assists in boosting sales month-to-month 6% to 10% and year-over-year by up to 30% to 50% for various clients within the automotive industry · Implements onsite, offsite, and technical SEO strategies to build content for digital media including landing pages, blogs, site content, and overall website design; also using platforms like Moz for best practices and identifying errors on the site · Acts as an advocate for 25+ clients both with internal teams and external vendors; collaborating specific creative, media and production needs
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Reunion Marketing
- Account Coordinator at Sokal Media Group
- Youth Program Coordinator and Counselor at YMCA of Greensboro
- Teacher Graduate Assistant at High Point University
7 months at this Job
- M.A. in Strategic Communication & Public Relations - Strategic Communication & Public Relations
- B.S. in Mass Communication-Journalism - Digital Art
Digital marketing consultant focusing on helping my clients with their digital strategy. Consulting on a variety of online solutions including: -Google AdWords -SEO -Directory optimization -Content creation -Social media management -Print advertising -Online display ads -Social media advertising Named the 2017 Inside Sales Representative of the Year Ranked #2 in the Stack Ranking for print and digital sales Achieved 200% of sales goal sold for 2017 Achieved 98% of advanced sales goal sold for 2018
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Vivial Media LLC
- Party Coordinator at Westgate Entertainment Center
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Vivial Media LLC
- Marketing Manager at TNT Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Sport Marketing and Management
Generated top local and organic rankings in top 3 positions for businesses and clients. Executed retargeting ads, PPC campaigns, SMM, video marketing, and digital media buys to drive brand awareness. Surpassed revenue goals for client(s) on specific digital advertising programs on special offers and promotions. One Groupon deal generated $100,000 in sales in one week. Optimized user experience by use and tracking of web analytic tools such as Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster Tools, SEMRUSH, Moz, and Brightlocal for KPIs. Created innovative online reputation programs to drive 5 -Star and high reviews for medical doctors and respective clients. Optimized paid search & SEO efforts by researching targeted relevant keywords, rewriting adcopy and adopting effective strategies. Syndicated media through content marketing and blogs/blogosphere. Reduced unnecessary marketing spends by 45% and weighed costs & benefits of marketing programs. Top Clients include: Dr. Gregg Feinerman/FVC, Dr. Ralph Venuto, Dr. Albert Lai, Dr. Michelle Finkel, Platino Salon&Suites, Studio LV, American Premium Petroleum, A&E Worldwide Limo, DKN Hotels and more. Client annual marketing budget range from $50,000-$100,000. Increased local and organic rankings for each respective hotel property with SEO efforts, content marketing and PPC efforts. Delivered and negotiated 3rd party advertising programs with hotel discounters, affiliates, etc. Spearheaded, updated and managed 7 hotels' website content, SEO, PPC, social media and videos. Innovated new promotions for package deals, incentives, value-adds and syndicated in relevant advertising venues.
- Managing Dir./Digital Marketing Consultant at Digital Marketing Doctor Agency
- Director of Paid Search Marketing at Lifescript, Inc
- Director of Marketing at DigitalPost Interactive Inc
10 years at this Job
- B.A. - English