Project Coordinator * Write engaging content for social media for specific target audiences to ensure that the "voice" for the brand and the messaging is consistent and clear * Manage presence on social networking sites to establish that the brand is exposed to the widest possible audience, build trusting relationships, and add value * Design professional social media images that reflect company's brand to increase visibility and engagement, and post across social media platforms * Coordinate/implement marketing campaigns, online events, sales funnels, and promotions to increase visibility and revenue * Analyze and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns to maximize results/ROI for optimum success * Manage the day-to-day execution of email campaigns * Develop and execute plans to increase email subscriber count outside of customer base * Produce a detailed plan/timeline which identifies the sequence of activities needed to successfully complete the project to meet requirements/deadlines * Monitor progress of projects from conception through completion, regularly evaluate quality of work completed with project team, adjust as necessary * Build and maintain relationships with clients by accomplishing intended goals
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at DIAMOND DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
9 years at this Job
- Associate's - Criminal Justice
I work among the Audience Development team and create efforts to grow our digital audiences through various marketing campaigns including ads, sweepstakes, emails, and magazine mailers. I market for 11 publications, 10 magazines and 1 newspaper, along with our services such as E-News and mobile messaging. I acquired some experience with print magazine circulation and renewal services as well. 1 year 5 mos. SERVER/MARKETING COORDINATOR-Shiloh Bar and Grill I worked with a team of hardworking employees that was in charge of digital marketing/advertising for the company. We integrated social media to grow our audience and improve brand recognition. 5 mos. STUDENT - Retail Marketing and Merchandising In my capstone college course, my group and I organized and developed a campaign and business plan for an apparel line. We utilized online data research, identified gaps in the markets, and implemented strategies to attract new audiences and maintain previous ones.
- DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR at Farm Journal Inc
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Textile and Apparel Management
Maintenance of website, digital marketing assets such as HTML files and photography, and collaborate with third party marketing agencies for development of marketing content. Optimize all digital content for SEO to improve organic search rankings and Analyzed campaign performance, implementing improvements to email and social media engagement.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at Taylor Morrison
- Marketing Solutions Account Manager at ConstructConnect
- Sales Account Manager at CDW
- Crew Member - Sales Associate at Trader Joe's
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
Work directly with the Senior Director of Global Indirect Channel Marketing and team + Assess digital assets for SAP partners in order to analyze SEO, social and aspects of their website so to suggest ways of bolstering usability and optimization
- DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR at KNAPP COMMUNICATIONS
- MARKETING EVENTS COORDINATOR at Brightree
- STUDENT TEACHER at Early Education Center
- DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN at Publicis Groupe
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Marketing
• Managed digital marketing & media ad spend across all Deckers' FLG brand portfolio
• Drove North American digital media performance across all channels (PPC, PLA, SEO, AFL & Social)
• Worked cross functionally with brand marketing teams and external agencies to translate business goals and strategies into digital & media action plans
• Utilized Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics platforms to oversee channel reports and analytics to help drive data driven business strategies
- Digital Marketing Coordinator, FLG at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- at ASICS Corporation
- Project Management Intern at Fidelity Investments
- Merchandise Manager at Lavarock Inc
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology
• Assists in running a full digital marketing campaign for over 180 Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada
• Marketing Campaign includes email, mobile, SEO marketing and the use of various vendors driving over 6-10 Million Dollars ROI on average weekly
• Supports and executes creation of email and mobile campaigns from briefing process through getting approval by presenting to upper level management
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at Ralph Lauren
- Sales Professional at
- Adult Sports League Coordinator at Summit YMCA
- Account Executive at Campus Special, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Emerging Entrepreneurial Enterprises and Marketing - Emerging Entrepreneurial Enterprises and Marketing
Create digital media content & video content
➢ Write, edit, schedule social media post.
➢ Ensure content meets company brand standards.
➢ Conduct consistent competitive analysis.
➢ Monitor industry trends within digital space.
➢ Moderate social media platforms to encourage conversation.
➢ Respond to questions, sensor inappropriate content.
➢ Assist with customer service related questions in real time.
➢ Manage local stores through SOCI.
➢ Identify and monitor social influencers.
➢ Help develop and expand affiliate and brand ambassador Outreach efforts.
➢ Collaborate with Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team on Developing and executing the annual digital marking plan.
➢ Assist ecommerce team with website redesign and ongoing updates.
➢ Coordinate with agency partner or internal design resources to prepare digital assets, video content, and copy needed for social media post, emails, blog post, ads etc.
➢ Ensure elements meet company brand standards.
➢ Schedule posts and send out emails according to digital marketing calendar.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at TANDY LEATHER FACTORY
- Cosmetologist at The Boardroom Salon for Men
- Cosmetologist at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Manage, develop and implement all Social Media Digital Marketing efforts as well as develop and manage all Facebook marketing efforts Researches and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitors, and other relevant information to develop marketing strategies Perform weekly and month data analysis on all campaigns
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at pHountain Health
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager at Empire Business Funding
- Freelance Digital Marketing at SC FIT
- Digital Marketing Team Lead at iLoveKickboxing
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Develop and create monthly social media content calendars, including writing, capturing
still and motion assets, and designing visuals in Adobe Photoshop while adhering to brand voice and standards. Partner with internal and external teams for content
● Leads the creation and project management of content marketing initiatives, includes spearheading quarterly team meetings to brainstorm and create editorial content calendar to support the MedExpress Blog, in addition to writing long form web content.
● Created and implemented a blog promotion strategy, leveraging social media channels, e-mail marketing program, as well as internal promotional channels, resulting in over 250,000 total page views in 2018.
● Writes copy to support e-mail marketing program. Assists in creation of e-mail marketing content calendar to leverage key blog topics.
● Analyzes social media data and performance to optimize strategy for continuous improvement. Assist in monthly and quarterly recaps. Presents findings and recommendations monthly and on an adhoc basis.
● Monitor social and digital landscape for influencer opportunities. Employ social listening activities for surprise and delight opportunities, social customer care insights and content optimization.
● Oversee, respond, and escalate social customer care cases using Sprinklr.
● Collaborates with Community Involvement team to provide social media support at MedExpress sponsored community events including Facebook LIVE, Snapchat activations, and pop-up events.
● Project management of mobile app for yearly operations conference.
● Authors web pages and website updates using Adobe Experience Manager CMS.
● Relentless research of what is new and trending in the social and digital space. Provides recommendations to the team on new post formats, page features, etc. as applicable to MedExpress.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator at MedExpress Urgent Care
- Account Executive & Social Media Specialist at Ronin Advertising Group
- Junior Account Executive at Ronin Advertising Group
- Account Coordinator at Ronin Advertising Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Public Relations
Achievements: Raised $1000 providing 250 meals to isolated seniors in Miami, Florida in 2018.
• Executed a digital marketing and GoFundMe campaign for Feeding South Florida's, "Solve Senior Hunger" program.
• Responsible for designing display advertisements used for the GoFundMe and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Implemented an email marketing campaign utilizing MailChimp and conducted both A/B and copy tests of each advertisements design elements.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Intern at Feeding South Florida
- Retail Sales Representative at The Hershey Company
- Assistant Branch Manager at Enterprise Commercial Trucks
- Senior Account Specialist at
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Marketing - Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - Communication Studies