As a Digital Marketing Director, my duties included the following responsibilities: * Strategically implemented effective digital campaigns for small brands or businesses * Creatively produced unique digital media to engage intended audiences * Established digital brand identity for various brands (Kaizen Footwear, Rebrand Chicago, Q4 Sports)
- Digital Marketing Director (online) at Ayr Digital Media, LLC
- Digital Marketing Manager/Lead Facilitator at Living Stone Pen or Pencil Menotring
- Internet Marketing Manager (Paul George) at Paul George Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Marketing
- BACHELOR OF LIBERAL ARTS - Business Administration
Digital Marketing Director for North America's largest property management franchise with over 300 franchise locations in 47 states. Lead digital marketing team to help support franchise locations in all marketing aspects to help grow the local awareness and generate prospects. Manage all franchise sales marketing channels to help develop new franchise owners. Oversee all marketing efforts to expand Real Property Management brand exposure in North America. Coordinate with parent company Neighborly (Formerly Dwyer Group) on cross brand promotions and marketing integrations.
• Developed an internal agency service to help support franchise offices with local SEO. What was historically a cost center within franchise support was converted into a profit center, making over $500,000 annually in new revenue.
• Streamlined internal processes to support franchisees faster using a ticket tracking solution that reduced time to first contact by half, decreased resolution of open tickets by more than half, all while maintaining a service rating of over 90% across the team.
• Optimized on-boarding and post-support processes for new franchisees by improving training material and presentations, developing and hosting online webinars and regional summits, and speaking at our annual conference events.
• Improved internal metrics and reporting capabilities to help create visibility within the organization and across the franchise system.
- Digital Marketing Director at Property Management Business Solutions
- Digital Marketing Manager at Property Management Business Solutions
- Marketing Director at Neutron Interactive
- Email Marketing Manager at Neutron Interactive
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Secaucus, NJ 3/15 to PRESENT
General Tools & Instruments is a recognized leader in digital, inspection, measuring and specialty precision tools for Tradesmen, Craftsmen & DIYers.
Recruited by the CEO to develop, maintain and increase traffic to General's corporate presence in the digital landscape.
Digital Marketing Director
• Spearheaded the development and launch of new website - generaltools.com.
• Maintain, Promote, Analyze website thru on page optimization, blog posts, new product launches
• Manage consultants with General Tool's representation across all social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin. Create & maintain social media monthly calendar.
• Support all Amazon initiatives thru product setup & page optimization, AMS/AMG campaign management, Amazon Vendor Central Reporting, developing new ways of promoting product.
• Analyze app analytics, implement push notifications & determine additional ways to utilize app software features to promote new ToolSmart product line.
- Digital Marketing Director at GENERAL TOOLS & INSTRUMENTS
- Website Marketing Manager at TYDENBROOKS SPG
- Website Marketing Manager at TYDENBROOKS SPG
- Marketing Associate at TYDENBROOKS SPG
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
100% 2001-Present Research and Analysis Digital Marketing Director, Art Director, Web and Project Management LEAD GENERATION, Media Director, Consultant Process Improvements CONVERSION ThinkPod Agency Was solely responsible for a digital marketing company PARTNERSHIPS & MEMBERSHIPS for over 18 years, achieving annual gross sales of HubSpot Certified Partner just under $500,000. Managed and guided a team, 100% educated clients, and consistently exceeded client American Marketing Association (AMA) Society for Healthcare Strategy expectations on projects and campaigns. Established
- Digital Marketing Director, Art Director, Web and Project Management at Product and Service Education
- Moz.com Partner at Product and Service Education
- Brand Design, Web Developer, Art Director at Product and Service Education
18 years at this Job
- BA - Biomedical Visualization
SaaS Communications Platform for employee and client engagement and issue resolution
• Digital Marketing: Management TellZen and Zenya, based on a SaaS digital communications platform that confidentially connects clients, employees, and management in a controlled mobile environment. Dana is charged with the design and implementation of the digital marketing strategy and infrastructure. This includes the selection and development of a marketing automation/CRM solution, along with inbound and outbound marketing and lead generation.
- Digital Marketing Director at Ananya Technology, Inc
- at Digital Marketing- Farsight Security, Inc
- Marketing Director at Egenera, Inc
- Director of Client Services & Accounts at MarketReach, Inc
4 months at this Job
- M.A. - Ed, Educational Media & Technology
- B.A. - Communications/Art History/Design
Modern Digital Marketing + Creative Strategy
Mining consumer insights to develop Fresh Ideas. Capture Attention. Drive Traffic/Sales
• Currently Working with major outdoor retailers on 2019 planning
• Visit www.DFreshMarketing.com to see Success Stories
• Digital/Social/Web marketing management: Hubspot, Hootsuite, Adobe Experience Manager,Google Analytics/Adwords, Content marketing, Influencer marketing, SEO and Marketo.
- Digital Marketing Director at Delivered Fresh Marketing, LLC
- Vice President at RSM, Inc
- Group Account Supervisor at The Zimmerman Agency
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Admin - Business Admin
- Bachelor of Business Admin - Business Admin
• Key leader between TV ads, radio, third-party digital marketing companies and social ad space
• Proven consistent web traffic growth
• Handled digital marketing budget for overall organization
• Spearheaded company SEM, SEO and long-term growth strategy
• Led multi-media and social media strategy and executed goal objectives for company visibility
• Oversaw company website which included: analytics, content, and site engagement
- Digital Marketing Director at ASCENDANT ORTHOPEDIC ALLIANCE
- Owner at TOMMY TZ, LLC
- Digital Marketing Director at SORG DODGE, INC
- Freelance Marketer / Owner at MOTIVATEDTREP.COM
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Sports Marketing & Management
Created reports detailing the analytics of the various digital advertising campaigns the company runs. Managed all aspects of the company’s social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Worked with outside agency to oversee SEM and interpret key analytics to determine the progress and success of the strategy and campaigns. Coordinate and schedule all digital ads including the creation as well as tracking the proper duration of each campaign. Coordinated and scheduled blog posts and videos created by social influencing team. Developed strategies for implementation of digital sales and marketing techniques to effectively increase web traffic
- Digital Marketing Director at Group III International
- Social Media Director at Green Advertising
- Account Analyst at One Twelfth
- Outreach and Marketing at Max & Chloe
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
Strategizing a comprehensive digital marketing plan that utilizes all digital marketing techniques to advance and support marketing agendas increasing ROI and KPI through lead and demand generation. Working with direct reports and/or vendors. Responsible for Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization on Various Websites in the Real Estate, Title Insurance, Automotive, Publishing, Resort Industries.
• Email Marketing Campaigns
• Utilizing all Digital Strategies - Blogging, Article Writing, Rss feeds, Writing Content for Website, Newsletters, Press Releases & directory submission
• Social Networking - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit,
• Hosting Events through live streaming web casting and on demand video
• Video Marketing - YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Metacafe for Automotive Marketing & Real Estate Industry
• Website design utilizing Dreamweaver, Wordpress and Joomla
• PPC on Google Adwords, Yahoo/Bing Ads & Facebook for the Automotive Industry
• Managing all aspects of PPC Campaigns, Keyword Selection, Ad Creation, Campaign Monitoring, Campaign Analysis, Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website Analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing, A/B Testing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop link building proposals for clients and assist with implementation of client link building strategies.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Assist with the conduct of client SEO audits to recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Creative for Website graphics and banner Ads
• Oversee the ongoing analysis, measurement, and tracking of site ranking factors, including keywords, internal and external links building, site content, on & off page factors and competition
• E-Commerce marketing through websites directly also Craigslist and Ebay
• Using all available digital strategies for Lead Generation and Demand Generation Funnels
• Websites - JWorkGroup.com, HCIBooks.com, MarketingtheWay.com, Alertsite.com, Missionariesofprayer.org. OffLeaseOnly.com, BoatsDirectUSA.com, GetMoreOffers.com, NewFrontierTitle.com
- Digital Marketing Director/Lead Strategist at Marketing Strategies & Solutions
- Online Marketing Manager at LIBERTY HOME LENDING
- Administrative & Marketing Manager at AVALON RESORTS
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Professional - Business Administration/Marketing
• Completed multi projects with cost savings & efficiency; one within 18 months against a 3-year estimated timeline, realizing $1M+ in labor/subcontractor cost savings.
• Full services digital customization identifying digital & traditional channels for local & national accounts in the sales cycle online and offline.
• Locating, hiring, training and managing teams to work cohesively for efficiency, consulting, outsourcing, detailed hands on implementation and quarterbacking campaigns delivering speed to market results.
• Heavy emphasis on B2B-B2C tactics face-to-face, cold calling and contract negotiations for the sale.
• Ad words / PPC, (search- display) FB Ads Layering, Auditing for SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Growing Lean Social Audiences, Ecommerce Optimizations for conversions, CPA Analysis & AOV w/ Earning Per Click, CRO, CMS, CRM, Budgeting Yearly Ad Spends, and Remarketing Ads (GTM) across multi channel messaging increasing fear of loss & sense of urgency to convert.
• Click Funnels, Sales Training, Sourcing Analytics, Multi-Channel Copywriting, Webinar Scripting for Conversions, Intent Based Branding, Dynamic Email Segmentation & ascension, Sales Funnel Architecting, Easily learn new SaaS platforms, Corporate Branding, Retail Marketing / Sales & Reputation Marketing.
- Sr. Digital Marketing Director at Multi-Channel Copywriting
- VP of Marketing/Sales -B2B/B2C at Ultimate Water
- Regional Marketing Manager B2B/B2C at Central & East Coast, FL
- Sales Manager at Regional Marketing
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S.B.A - Bus