Develop global digital brand guidelines/standards and cross channel B2B and B2C promotions increasing global brand recognition and drive evolution of the customer experience. Serve on global IT steering committee to integrate MarTech Stack with existing technology and develop 1, 3 and 5-year global digital roadmap. Develop and execute email marketing strategy while growing user database from 24,000 to 290,000 in 18 months. Collect 13,000+ product reviews for Amazon, Lowe's and other retail partners in 24 months through email campaigns, social media, PR efforts and personalized testing program. Develop global website template and manage global agency relationships for website redesign improving customer UX leading to 170% increase in .com sales for 2017. Manage $4.2 million digital media campaign (weekly analytics, A/B testing, creative direction/development) generating 1.3 billion impressions, 225,000 website clicks and $5.2 million in sales during 12 week campaign.
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Greenworks Tools
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Food Lion
- Principal at Lorica Digital
- Workshop Facilitator at Queens University of Charlotte
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Communications - Digital and Crisis Communications
- BA in Journalism and Mass Communications - Public Relations and Crisis Communications
Deluxe Car Care LLC Digital Marketing Specialist mk mARKETING qUNOL Digital Marketing Specialist NDC DISTRIBUTORS Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager at cAPNOVATE cONSTRUCTION / sUPERIOR iNSULATION
- e-Marketing Manager at Vision Research
- Internet Marketing Manager at LEEB CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Freelance Internet Marketing Consultant at
2 years at this Job
- - marketing
As a Digital Marketing Manager, I plan and execute marketing communications strategies, with an overall focus on email marketing:
• Develop member email journeys to foster engagement and growth; improve overall processes
• Improve website and user experience
• Build out communications plans and work closely with those who develop content for social, blogs, and press releases
- Digital Marketing Manager at Blue Star Families
- Marketing Manager at Gildan
- Senior Ad Operations Coordinator at Levelwing
- Market Research Specialist & Consultant at NeoLife (GNLD) International
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Management, Minor in Packaging Sciences
Bella_store e-shop ∙ Clermont-Ferrand ∙ 5/2018-7/2018 Languages and Telecommuting for online shop Bella_store based in China (7 staffs). Digital Marketing Manager assistant Informational Skills Plan and manager the broadcasts on social media platforms (Wechat and Weibo). Manager contests, giveaways, and other digital projects. Chinese manager a part of customer service. Manager orders and traffic development. Increased followers of Weibo by holding lottery. English
- Digital Marketing Manager assistant at Informational Skills
- Internship for Master at Pack Office
- Entrepreneur ∙ Director at Pack Office
2 months at this Job
- - International Business Study
- Bachelor degree of business - Web Marketing
- Master - 1 Nutrition
- - French
Hours per week: 50 Marketer Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: The marketing of products or services using digital channels to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media. Digital marketing extends beyond internet marketing to include channels that do not require the use of the internet. It includes mobile phones (both SMS and MMS), social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing, and any other form of digital media.
- Digital Marketing Manager at Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Engineer Instructor for Combine Arms Integrated Division at TRADOC USA ARMY
- Task Force Engineer at TRADOC USA ARMY
- Combat Engineer Supervisor / Squad Leader at TRADOC USA ARMY
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Sports and Health Sciences
• Strategize and implement client and internal SEO initiatives, including performing both onsite and offsite SEO tasks.
• Conceptualize, and deliver integrated ads across print, digital, mobile and video platforms
• Interpret internal and client SEO data (rankings, conversions, Google Analytics, etc.) and strategize solutions for continuing onsite and offsite SEO improvements.
• Analyze of the data derived from search engines to make sure that tracking data is functioning properly.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
• Various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
• Support sales teams and serve as the SEO client interface, by being the SME on SEO related questions and provide performance updates to the client.
• Understanding of WordPress including the ability to diagnose and fix troubleshooting issues
• Proficient in photography and video editing
• Work with editorial and marketing teams, category managers and product management to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Digital Marketing Manager at Ferman Chevy Tampa Digital Marketing
- Search Engine / Digital Marketing Specialist at Adviatech
- Tech Support at Apple
9 months at this Job
- Associates of Business - Business Marketing
- HS Diploma
ElevenPine is an outdoors and fitness clothing start up that sells direct to consumer via our e-ccomerce website. As Digital Marketing Manager of ElevenPine I hand the design and optimization of our Shopify website to ensure high purchase conversion rates. I also write, design, and optimize all of ElevenPine's email communications throughout the Klaviyo email server. I use Facebook's and Google Adword's advertising platforms to drive quality sales to our website with a goal of a low cost per acquisition. I also create photo and video content for ElevenPine's advertising efforts, organic campaigns, and website product photos. I also helped to manage ElevenPine's crowd funding efforts as we worked to launch a new clothing style via Kickstarter.
- Digital Marketing Manager at ElevenPine
- Social Media and e-commerce consultant at Third Street Chai
- Founder/Owner at High Hopes Hammock Company
- Sales at Moosejaw Mountaineering
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Arts - Entrepreneurship Major Management Minor
National Digital Marketing Manager (2015 to Present) / Digital Project Consultant (Contract) (2014 to 2015)
Develop digital marketing strategies to reduce costs, streamline operations, and improve user experience. Oversee campaign reporting and track campaign performance across multiple digital communication channels to gather insights on campaign effectiveness. Utilize specific social media channels to distribute digital media and video content. Monitor performance, analyze audience segments/buyer personas, and refine marketing approach based on outcomes. Manage change initiatives with respect to internal and external video-on-demand (VOD) program as well as corporate website. Communicate with corporate leadership to identify best practices, select vendors, and execute acceptance tests. Produce video content to educate and enable sales teams on the benefits of Aon solutions and provide training on B2B sales methodologies.
• Formulated metrics for marketing touch-points to add value such as webinars, social media posts, custom-landing pages, industry media mentions, email drip campaigns, and articles.
• Led lead generation opportunities and introduced new ways to improve content quality, delivery, and segmentation. Integrated external video with marketing campaigns; positioned on earned, owned, and paid properties.
• Developed integrated GTM strategies introducing new risk mitigation solutions and thought leadership. Defined targets for internal/external viewership, producing 50+ new user-friendly video collections each year.
• Masterfully controlled the launch and optimization of 30 microsites. Managed development of an internal and external video-on-demand (VOD) program.
• Targeted internal viewership ranging from account teams to entire business units or 6.6K employees.
• Amplified LinkedIn Elevate content with an average reach of 80K users with 9% share rate.
- National Digital Marketing Manager at Aon
- Global Brand Communications Manager (Contract) at Google
- Marketing / Finance Manager (Marketing Operations) at Landmark Worldwide
- E-Commerce Marketing Manager at Italian Wine Merchants
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.A. - Corporate Communications
- B.A. - Philosophy
Digital Marketing Consultant for Multiple Clients in the industry of Automotive, business and medical services. Manage digital marketing campaigns with budget $300-$40,000 per month.
- Digital Marketing Manager at Break Balance Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager at FIRPTA Solutions Inc
- Digital Marketing SEM Project Manager at Cox Automotive/Haystak Digital Marketing
- Ad Operation Strategic Paid Search Campaign Builder at Haystak Digital Marketing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager | October 2018-Present
Designed and delivered integrated digital campaigns from creation to completion and helped create template and content using Adobe Experience Manager. Developed marketing efforts through multiple digital channels including
website, email, social media and online advertising.
• AEM and web content, served as the primary web content manager of Intersections websites, both B2C & B2C as well as internal dashboards. Created templates and landing pages. o Assured ADA/508 compliance of websites. o Worked with forms in AEM & WCA to ensure correct syncing to CRM and lead capture. o Lead author on all AEM deployments. o Coded in HTML and CSS. o Used Bitbucket to merge code and modified AEM components in lower environments to adjust fields in forms. Developed new form functionality. o Recommended ways to improve websites and worked directly with developers and marketing teams to manage updates and projects. o Implemented best practices to drive online customer acquisition and conversion.
• Marketo/SilverPop expert. Managed our email nurturing programs, pulled reports & managed transition to new email platform.
• Managed, tested and troubleshot issues across all MarTech platforms.
• Increased the reach and awareness of Identity Guard through digital campaigns, emails and social media.
• Stood up social media campaign, calendar and posting cadence.
• Created and evolved digital marketing strategies that resonated with our audience and helped to reach traffic, database, engagement and pipeline growth goals.
• Kept track of the web and social media metrics, analyzed and recommend changes that grew traffic, awareness and conversions.
• Spearheaded our SEO/SEM efforts. Implemented web content SEO strategy and ongoing optimization. Worked with outside vendors to raise SEO ranking and fixed SEO technical issues, as well as web content strategy.
• Planned, managed and executed paid search and social campaigns that economically achieve our desired click- through and conversion objectives.
• Continuously optimized all digital paid digital advertising including researching new placements and audiences to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline.
- Digital Marketing Manager at Intersection Incorporated
- Manager, Web Content Publishing at K12 Incorporated
- Web Content Developer at
- Web Production Specialist at Cricket Media/Epals
5 months at this Job
- - Web Design & Developer