2018 - Present Search Engine Optimization Industry working throughout the United States with business connections in Canada and London. responsible for acquiring new clients & business accounts through Sales Presentation ranging from professionals to /trade-specialist such as: Attorneys, Physicians, Engineers, Surgeons, Roofing companies, Plumbers, Electricians, etc. Digital Marketing Manager Content management systems manager (cms) responsible for acquiring new client/accounts through Sales Presentation ranging from professionals to /trade-specialists such as: Attorneys, Physicians, Engineers, Surgeons, Roofing companies, Plumbers, Electricians, etc. Proper research analysis based on Competition within the Google SERPs using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Website Audits, Keyword research analysis management, Social Profile Management, Citation buildout management, Local SEO management. Linking-building campaign management strategies.
- Digital Marketing Manager at AUSTIN JAMES SEARCH & DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
- Regional Product Manager at ENGINEERED WIRE PRODUCTS
- Manufacturer's Representative at NOX-CRETE PRODUCTS GROUP
- Sales Engineer at IVY STEEL & WIRE
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Developed and implemented marketing and sales programs for a start-up company that grew revenues by 14% and cash flow by 5% in 6 months.
• Introduced new premium pricing/packaging, HSI and digital video into mature markets and reversed premium market loss. Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager at Major Accomplishments
- MARKETING COORDINATOR at Perfect Video Conferencing
- MARKETING AND SALES CONSULTANT at
- Director of Marketing Acquisition and Retention at Cox Business and Hospitality Network-Cox Communications, Inc
6 months at this Job
- BS Degree in Communications Arts - marketing & sales
New York, NY 8/18-Present
Built media following for two start-ups; gained consecutive employment referrals for both positions.
Digital Marketing Manager
Tapped by start-ups for employment. Work remotely from College of Charleston.
• Promoted brand product lines on social media platforms; monitored progress using web analytics; curated media content; managed and published content.
• Led online marketing campaigns via social media using location-based target market advertising, obtaining new leads and engaging target audiences.
• Created, optimized and managed regular, express, and banner campaigns on Instagram and Facebook, generating leads and building brand awareness.
• Managed Facebook and Instagram accounts promoting company products and services.
- Digital Marketing Manager at Seedia Organics & Jaka Jamu
- Marketing and Public Relations Intern at Stuntman Public Relations
- Marketing Ambassador at Bumble
- Marketing Intern at ClickGiant
5 months at this Job
- - Finance
- High school
• Somerset, NJ
• 3/2015 - Present Envigo provides research services and products to companies (pharmaceutical, crop protection, and chemical industries), universities, governments, and research organizations Digital Marketing Manager Lead strategic digital marketing efforts including adoption of new platforms into marketing plans, re-creation of corporate website, SEO best practices implementation, and global initiatives, Plan and manage $500K budget, production schedules, stakeholder communications, and customer engagement campaigns. Create personas that target and convert site visitors through personalized content and offerings. Key Achievements: * Utilized BrightInfo lead generation technology to improve content engagement by 117% and to increase lead conversion 124% in 2018. * Implemented lead scoring for qualifying sales opportunities and generated Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) through digital channels that grew company revenue by an additional $359MM in 2018. * Implemented LiveChat platform into website which generated an increase in revenue by 10% in first year of use; used Call to Actions (CTAs) to increase Blog subscribers by 73%. * Launched a new corporate website within budget and six months' timeframe to coincide with rebranding of company. Tracked negative communication sites and implemented an Online Brand Reputation program that successfully offset counter-information. * Consolidated redundant marketing automation platforms to reduce spending by >$40K; negotiated >15% savings in Content Management System (CMS) contract.
- Digital Marketing Manager at Envigo
- Business Development Manager at Concert Blogger Music Magazine
- E-Marketing Specialist II at Covance Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
· Digital Marketing Manager responsible for developing strategy, positioning, deployment and management of Product GTM digital marekting plans including launches, audience segmentation and global digital marketing campaigns including SEM(Google AdWords search and display remarketing) remarketing campaigns, marketing automation, content creation, SEO optimization (on-page/off-page), email marketing and conversion, CRM, mobile marketing, webinars, display marketing, social media marketing and to generate leads, develop and increase funnel conversions, increase sales and shorten the sales cycle.
· Lead for for Cisco Partner global digital marketing demand generation campaigns including SEM/Paid Search campaigns, email lead generation, SEM retargeting, funnel nurturing and sales enablement and close.
· Work closely with Google and Cisco stakeholders to develop digital SEM campaigns for Cisco Partners to increase SEM results and increase revenue.
· Worked with multiple cross functional stakeholders in a project management capacity to determine execution plans and ensure follow-through for providing recommendations and working on solutions and delivery.
· Work with demand generation and revenue marketing group to deliver on the execution of paid search strategies and campaigns to continue to drive partner customer revenue growth.
• Assess and re-frame campaigns where required, to align to partner solution selling strategy
• Provide consulting recommendations / solutions and ideas to continually improve campaign performance
• Ensure continual client/partner satisfaction by promoting an exceptional level of follow-up in communication, accurate results in deliverables, and actionable recommendations.
• Identify priority / execution schedule for campaign strategy changes Synthesize content to extrapolate key messaging for campaigns
• Daily management of demand generation marketing campaigns including testing, landing page optimization, etc.
• Manage front & back end campaign optimization
• Design and deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to communicate performance trends and key recommendations
• Worked with global Cisco regions (Emea, APJ, LATAM, China) to launch localized digital lead generation campaigns for partners including SEM, retargeting, email marketing, funnel nurturing and sales enablement to increase leads and revenue. · Defined product requirements, roadmaps, competitive analysis, positioning and GTM strategy for enterprise and Cloud products. · Developed marketing requirements for products while working closely with product, sales, and marketing teams to prioritize product launches · Orchestrated go-to-market strategy and product positioning · Researched market intelligence quarterly and customer insights to establish key verticals and competitive advantage
- Digital Marketing Manager at Cisco
- Digital Marketing Consultant at Smart Clicks Marketing
3 years at this Job
- MA - marketing
- BA - Marketing
Allamericanspeakers.com As a digital marketing manager and PPC specialist, I have: 1. Lead a small team on digital marketing 2. Managed the company's advertising channels (Google Adwords, Facebook, and Adroll) 3. Optimized paid campaigns to achieve max ROI based on pre-determined KPIs 4. Managed email lists and email marketing automation using Mailchimp and Act-on 5. Performed SEO analysis using tools like SEOprofiler, SEMrush, and SimilarWeb 6. Improved the website's structured data and performance on Google 7. Created new websites in Wordpress and optimized them for SEO 8. Performed traffic analysis and generated heat maps 9. Created new display ads to be used for digital marketing campaigns 10. Used Google analytics and Hotjar to monitor traffic and visitors' behavior on all sites 11. Worked with content writers to maintain the blog and social media 12. Contributed new ideas to improve landing pages, menus, opt-in forms, and call-to-actions Some of my accomplishments in this position: 1. Introduced a new way to track conversions made through phone calls with the ability to filter out the traffic source (Google Adwords, organic traffic, or Facebook) in the CRM 2. Managed high-budget search campaigns on Adwords, in addition to re-targeting campaigns 3. Introduced new opportunities for business growth by understanding the behavior of web and mobile site visitors through heatmaps, sessions recording, forms analysis, and surveys 4. Created a Wordpress blog from scratch (www.allamericanspeakers.com/blog) and developed a process for managing tasks for the content team on the blog and on social media sites 5. Added structured data codes to the website to help acquire featured snippets on Google 6. Performed SEO analysis and uncovered many errors that have affected the overall site ranking.
- Digital Marketing Manager at All American Entertainment
- Website Manager (Freelance Marketing and Creative Services) at Upwork.com
- Administrative assistant at American University
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
• Presented Facebook Live work during 2018 NIRSA Collegiate Marketing Institute
• Mentored three interns consecutively to facilitate development of professional skills and execution of marketing goals
• Launched weekly Facebook Live segment to increase campus wide awareness around the ton/ services available through CRW and campus partners, generating an average of 2K viewers
• Promoted from intern to Digital Marketing Manager within 4 months after development and successful execution of CRW's social media strategy to over 10,000 followers by continuously providing engaging content to Pirate Nation
• Created Social Media Playbook designed to formalize CRW's digital strategy and provided best-practices for consistent execution, later accepted for 2018 NIRSA Colligate Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager at ECU Campus Recreation & Wellness (CRW)
- Customer Journey Intern at JM Family Enterprises
- Social Media & Communications Intern at Triangle Marketing Club
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing
As Digital Marketing Manager, I own all aspects of growing the WayUp user base. I lead a team to grow organic and paid channels, develop university and brand partnerships to extend our reach, and work with other teams to enhance our products to meet the needs of the market and our users.
• Within the first year, I grew quality users 70% YoY, while decreasing cost per quality user by 50%.
• Worked with analytics team to develop multi-touch attribution model to help us understand first touch and last touch performance.
• Developed go to market strategies for a rebrand launch.
- Digital Marketing Manager at WayUp
- Senior Marketing Coordinator at Software Technology, LLC
- Digital Marketing Intern at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Associate Manager Served as the Associate Manager for all Pennington Entertainment clients. Acted as point of contact for all artist on roster, and worked to maintain artists’ calendars and itineraries. Supervised artist at onsite visits, and events to communicate and execute vision of clients. Coordinate touring information for artists‘ guest lists, VIP experiences, interviews, marketing materials, and other tasks as seen necessary. Approved and signed contracts on artists’ behalf. Created and continued conversation among internal and external team members for each individual client. Digital Marketing Manager Worked as Digital Marketing Manager at Pennington Entertainment. Responsibilities included creating content in both graphic and video formats, creating and executing digital strategy, distributing email campaigns, and maintaining tour dates across a variety of different platforms. In addition to day-to-day tasks at Pennington Entertainment I designed and implemented Snapchat filters for client events. Used a variety of camera, lighting equipment, 360 camera technology, and drones working in conjunction to produce and create video content.
- Associate Manager & Digital Marketing Manager at Pennington Entertainment
- Assistant to all Agents at New Frontier Touring at New Frontier Touring
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Music Business, and Marketing
02/2018 Health supplement online retail company that provides premium supplements for people and pets DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER * Managed 72 email campaigns per year for Zenwise Health and Zesty Paws including 76 individual products. * Increased Instagram followers 123% in 1 year for Zesty Paws and 120% for Zenwise Health. * Managed Amazon accounts by editing listing content for keyword optimization, indexed keywords, and wrote A+ Content. * Managed Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn accounts for both brands - developed, implemented, wrote, edited, & posted. * Generated $85K in Q4 from email campaigns. Content marketing and editing for both corporate webpages. * Managed email campaigns through theme development, writing copy, finding imagery, collaborating with designer, scheduling, and maintaining email lists with over 35K subscribers. Tailored blogs posts on corporate websites. Managed associate intern.
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER at ZENWISE HEALTH/ZESTY PAWS
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER at SIMPLEK12
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT SPECIALIST at BEATCREATIVE
- WRITER at CREATIVE WRITING INSTITUTE
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Rhetoric & Professional Writing