A Digital Marketing Strategist – with relevant subject-matter expertise in digital marketing solutions for local business owners. Managing a portfolio of 20+ clients on monthly basis while utilizing a range of digital solutions including all aspects of online marketing and sales, including Programmatic Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Reputation Management, Facebook Sponsorship Advertising, Geo-Targeting tactics, Retargeting, E-mail Marketing, Display Advertising, Video Targeting, Native Advertising, and Website Development. Providing excellent customer service to both clients and TV sales teams, including high availability and responsiveness to inquiries and support requests. Maintaining a constant outlook at current and future digital tactics that benefit both businesses and consumers.
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at KRIS COMMUNICATIONS
- Digital Marketing Specialist at KRIS COMMUNICATIONS
- Web Programmer at Ensemble Group
- Event Technology Specialist at Encore Event Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
- None - Information Technology
- None - Computer Science
Digital Marketing Strategist with focus on sales and growth. Hunter mentality with ability to build rapport and sustain lasting business relationships over years. Possess necessary skills such as time management, active listening, problem solving, along with strategic prospecting skills. Google Ads Certified in Fundamentals, Search, Mobile and Shopping. Google Ads Digital Marketing Strategist, 03/2018 to Current TTEC / Assigned By Google - Tempe, AZ Representing Google in the strategic planning and implementation of Google Ads to select advertising agencies across the US. Implementing Google Ads optimizations across all Google networks including Search, Display, Mobile, Shopping and You Tube. Optimizing macro level agency accounts utilizing Google Ads Tools consisting of Automated Bidding, Re-marketing, Attribution Modeling, Conversion Tracking, Audiences, Experiments, Brand Lifts and Betas.
- Google Ads Digital Marketing Strategist at TTEC
- Account Manager at Mood Media Muzak
- Realtor at West USA Realty
- Account Manager at American Express
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Corporate Communications
Montreal, QC (4/18-Current) - Remote (A leading advertising agency specializing in large volume, highly targeted health & wellness leads.) Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Oversee / Guide all aspects of digital departments day to day strategy, from optimizing email, social & landing page content, setting list segmentation best practices, insuring MQL & SQL targets are being met, establishing budgets for each content distribution channel, and implement application needs and performing correctly thru Pardot & SFMC.
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist at Advertise Health
- Marketing Automation & Content Manager at CastleBranch
- VP Digital Marketing at Push Marketing
- Tool Control CAD Supervisor at VICTORY FOAM
11 months at this Job
Develop organic, paid, and UX strategies for addiction recovery and healthcare businesses with the goal of increasing organic
traffic, leads, and revenue
● Collaborate across departments (design, development, social media, paid media) and with clients to achieve a cohesive digital marketing strategy with consistent branding and messaging.
● Facilitate client calls weekly about campaign performance, social media, project updates, and event promotions.
● Perform QA on all deliverables before sending to clients.
● Assemble 30+ email marketing campaigns per month in MailChimp, Pardot, Infusionsoft, and Constant Contact.
● Oversee the execution of Facebook ad campaigns including retargeting ads, implementing Facebook pixels, boosted posts, and reputation management.
● Analyze keyword rankings and page content for SEO optimization.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Incredible Marketing
- Business Operations Coordinator at Viant Inc
- Police & Fire Vehicle Maintenance Specialist at City of Laguna Beach
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Communications - Advertising
• Strategy development for all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, email and inbound marketing, social media, Influencers, Content Marketing and display advertising campaigns for Carnaval Miami. (www.carnavalmiami.com)
• Creation and scheduling of more than 100 pieces of Social Media Content for the promotion of Carnaval Miami and its Sponsors (BMW, Cafe Pilon, Sprint, Bacardi among others).
• Tracking, reporting and analyzing all marketing metrics (KPIs) to determine ROI and prioritize advertising resources.
• Execution of all digital marketing activities resulting in total audience growth of 35% across all Social Media channels. (FB, IG & TW)
- Digital Marketing Strategist/Consultant at FACTO MARKETING
- Professor of Marketing Strategy and Digital Marketing at HUMBOLDT INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist at www.matrix2advertising.com
- Social Media Marketing Director & YouTube Network Manager at PONGALO NETWORK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - HISPANIC MARKETING COMMUNICATION SEMINAR
- - Inflation and Monetary Politics
- MASTER'S DEGREE IN MARKETING - MARKETING
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN MASS MEDIA COMMUNICATION - MASS MEDIA COMMUNICATION
Collect information from businesses to create strategic marketing plans for a full funnel approach. Plans include organic and paid efforts across a multitude of spaces. * Provide support to internal teams in the implementation & execution of digital strategy. Support is specific to the business needs, but can range from training to full management of media. * Audit established marketing allocations & company data to provide insight into return on ad spend.
- Digital Marketing Strategist / Owner at DIFFUSE MARKETING
- at MARLIE ENTERPRISES
- Account Manager / Account Analyst at MARLIE ENTERPRISES
- Marketing Director at MARLIE ENTERPRISES
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Plan and execute digital marketing plans for SEO/SEM, Social, eMails, and more
• Create and publish content to digital channels to match brand and generate leads
• Measure and report performance against KPI’s
•Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages that optimize end-user experience.
• Evaluate emerging technologies
• Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics/ AdWords
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Beavercreek Marketing
- Owner / Marketing Specialist at Fostersloft Co. - Marketing, Design, & Photography
- EPIC Client Systems Administrator (ECSA) at The HCI Group // The Mayo Clinic
- AMR AHA iOS T1 - PreFlight (Mobile Software Engineering) at Apple Inc.,
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business; Marketing
- Post Secondary Education Option - Generals
- High school Diploma - Generals
www.clearconcisemarketing.com) Clifton, NJ Create effective marketing solutions to help companies overcome business pains and grow to the next level. FOUNDER AND DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST (May 2017 to Present) Analyze and identify organization's need and develop results-driven marketing strategies to generate and increase revenue. Formulate new business solutions that fit market changes. ♦ Advise companies on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing related efforts (including digital and social media marketing). ♦ Provide short-term or long-term support for marketing teams to assist with marketing tasks and executions. ♦ Conceptualize and implement marketing workshops for business leaders and owners.
- FOUNDER AND DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST at Clear & Concise Marketing LLC
- VP COMMUNICATIONS - DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT & SOCIAL MEDIA (VOLUNTEER POSITION) at American Marketing Association of New Jersey
- MARKETING CONSULTANT at Online Marketing and Advertising
- DIRECTOR, MARKETING AND SALES at Roche Pharmaceuticals
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
As a digital marketing strategist, I work as a client partner for Google. I handle 600 plus accounts every quarter managing a book of business over 600k. Quickly identifying opportunities for campaign optimization, sustainability and target revenue.
• Optimized clients’ accounts to get them up to Google’s best practices
• Sustaining client’s daily ad spend
• Determining the most effective bidding strategies
• Helping client’s setup campaigns at all stages of the customer journey; awareness, consideration, purchase and post purchase
• Gain insights from key performance indicators such as CTR, ROAS and conversion rate for fresh content ideas and re-marketing campaigns
• Up-selling clients on their budget to increase impression share Selected Achievements
• Consistently maxing out commissions
• Top 3 representatives on a team of 30 for account sustainability meaning keeping the campaign running
• Hand selected for weekly focus groups on sales tactics and Google’s best practices
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Infinity Inc
- Account Executive at Nirvana Tea
- Account Manager at Extend Your Reach
- IT Deployment Specialist (Intern) at City of Detroit
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Research products, services and companies to seek marketing opportunities
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
• Contact prospects through professional emails that gauge their interests
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Digital Music News
- Hostess/Cashier at Village Pizzeria Larchmont
- Delivery Manager at Einstein Bros Bagel
- Sales Representative at Sprint Corporation
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Film and Media Studies
- - Media and Communications
- - Film Production
- - Media and Cultural Studies