Valencia, CA April 2018 - Present
Custom design & manufacturing company that meets the needs of OEM's serving the satellite industry for 50+ years.
Digital Marketing Strategist
• Promote company via online networks through social media, web site, and other internet tools
• Plan, develop, and execute digital content marketing including SEO/SEM, and PPC
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & KPI)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based upon insights
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Fralock
- Marketing Specialist at Guitar Center
- Digital Communications Coordinator at M&G Jewelers
- Social Media Director at Search Engine Optimization
9 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration / Marketing
Herndon, VA September 2017 - present Northwest Federal is the 4th largest credit union in Virginia with 7 branch locations, 3.2 billion dollars in assets and more than 243,000 members. Digital Marketing Strategist Created and branded the digital voice of the Northwest Federal. Composed monthly social media calendars detailing promotions, offers, and announcements to go on social media using management tools such as Hootsuite and Facebook Business Manager. Shot, constructed and edited images and video for digital broadcasting on all social media platforms. Established a distinct social media brand for the company, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Ran 16 separate social media pages all within the Northwest Federal brand including the philanthropic arm, Northwest Federal Foundation, Mortgage Lending branches in Raleigh NC and Maitland FL, REALTORS division and Northwest Federal itself. Ran targeted social media ads and campaigns to specific demographics based upon age, housing location and membership status. Initiated Northwest's first ever Facebook Live broadcast as an effort to appeal to a wider audience and to introduce innovative social media campaigns to increase social media engagement.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Northwest Federal Credit Union
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator at Upstate Medical University- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Graduate Intern at Ucommunicate
- Assistant Residence Hall Director at University Of Cincinnati
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - communication
• Created and managed all digital campaigns across all channels for brands and businesses using various channels (Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) as well as media buying
• Created marketing plan/strategies which helped brands achieve their marketing goals
• Developed media plans (budgets and KPIs) and media schedules for all campaigns handled by the company
• Optimized campaigns based on data gotten from of all marketing channels and analytics.
• Used tools like Google Trends, Facebook Audience Insights, keyword research tools, display planner, Google analytics to come up with intelligent plans, deductions and decisions to better marketing effort
• Developed weekly and monthly reports informing clients about the progress of ongoing marketing efforts and recommendations going forward
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST at Wildreams Digital Marketing and Branding Agency
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT at Smile
2 months at this Job
- - marketing
Digital Marketing Strategy Established and grew a digital agency focused on social media strategy and execution. Some key projects I had the opportunity to work on: Social Media Management Social Media Management for Fair Trade Jewelry Brand: Grew social following by 40% year-over-year for the largest fair trade jewelry brand in the world. Paid Social Media (Facebook Spearheaded a social campaign that added 14,000 new emails and over 2,000 new and Instagram) social fans. Executed daily content calendar and content creation. Weekly reporting for key stakeholders. Digital Reporting Social Strategy for Consumer Packaged Goods: Created and executed a social media and paid strategy for an emerging consumer packaged goods brand. Engaged Marketing Automation influencers, created content calendars, established a paid testing process and weekly reporting. Website Project Management for Education Technology: Project managed a SEO Wordpress website redesign. Established a website baseline and worked with stakeholders and vendors to execute the development and content creation for the new site.
- Founder + Digital Marketing Strategist at Scout Digital
- Digital Marketing Manager at May Designs
- Digital Marketing Manager at Aspen Heights Partners
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism - Journalism
* Establish market entry, positioning strategies, segmentation gaps, and business goals to differentiate the company's product and service offerings. * Performed website and digital capabilities audit in order to establish digital media benchmarks & KPI's for each segment in alignment with media purchase behaviors across site, channels & formats (i.e. mobile, social, online video, display, etc.) * Develop comprehensive SEO, SEM, email, and content strategies to meet objectives and ROI, including analyzing trends, extracting insights, and recommending areas of optimization to key stakeholders. * Track project plans from concept to completion to ensure deliverables were executed within agreed budget, forecast and timeline parameters while minimizing potential areas of risk. * Develop marketing funnel, customer purchase journey, digital marketing campaigns and e-commerce conversion strategies. * Design thought leadership strategy including content marketing, guest posts and speaking opportunities.
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (Consultant) at Growth Hack Strategist, LLC
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (Consultant) at IBM, International Business Machines, Corp
- Senior Digital Marketing Strategist (Consultant) at Dfree Global Foundation
- Senior Marketing Advertising Manager Promotions at Montblanc, North America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
- MBA - Business Analytics & Entrepreneurship
Acumium - Madison, WI May 2016 to Present $5 million company with 30 employees, digital marketing services and custom web development agency serving a diverse client roster including: American Family Insurance, Duluth Trading Company, Promega,
Emmi Roth, and Monona Bank.
Digital Marketing Strategist
• Responsible for marketing strategies and account management of B2B/B2C clients that resulted in an average of $400k monthly billable revenue, more than 30% of which were increases during my tenure.
• Created and led branding and digital marketing strategies across paid search, traditional, email marketing, new website launches, SEO and merchandising.
• Through deep understanding of client's target audiences, consistently delivered strong client growth across a variety of digital marketing programs including tripling organic traffic, increasing leads by 1,560% and increasing site traffic by 62%.
• Developed new product lines including: sales process consulting, marketing automation, and branding packages.
• Built high level of trust with clients by providing best practices and executive level advice that resulted in increased leads, increased ecommerce revenues and overall company growth.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Acumium
- Director of Marketing at Parts Now
- Marketing Planner at Magna Publications
- Self-employed at JB Marketing Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Advertising
• Research products, services and companies to seek marketing opportunities
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
• Contact prospects through professional emails that gauge their interests
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Digital Music News
- Hostess/Cashier at Village Pizzeria Larchmont
- Delivery Manager at Einstein Bros Bagel
- Sales Representative at Sprint Corporation
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Film and Media Studies
- - Media and Communications
- - Film Production
- - Media and Cultural Studies
∙Planned, executed, and cultivated digital marketing and website development strategies to businesses of varied sizes and industries. ∙Maintained thorough and updated knowledge of industry technological changes and advancements in order to yield exemplary online presence for clients. ∙Consulted with clients and implemented internet marketing methods including search engine optimization, email marketing campaigns, social media advertising, and online presence. ∙Coordinated with clients to develop cohesive digital marketing strategies in order to ensure customer success and satisfaction ∙Carried out search engine marketing campaigns such as Pay-Per-Click, search analytics, Google AdWords. ∙Established ongoing partnership with Google. ∙Utilized active listening skills to ascertain the most advantageous methods to match consumer's needs as well as identified new opportunities for additional service. ∙Developed e-commerce capabilities for business websites in order to make transactions selling goods or services offered online. ∙Applied effective networking skills for maintaining positive business relationships.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Icon SEO, LLC
- Website Developer at WebAgentSolutions
- Billing Manager at WebAgentSolutions
- Advertisement Listing Specialist at Yellow Pages Group, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degrees - Media Communication & Economic Development
• Working with existing clients on digital marketing campaigns
• Strategize with team members to craft effective solutions for clients
- Digital Marketing Strategist at A Change Agency
- Account Sales Business Advisor at DEXYP
- Management Trainee at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Business Analyst Intern at Realtime Medicare Data
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Design digital marketing and media campaigns aligned with the various businesses’ goals. - Create and assist in the creation of Content: Including writing or assisting in the writing of all email marketing, email nurture campaigns, advertisements, updating/refreshing or creation of new pages, and fully integrating the content with digital ads/campaigns, etc. for all companies. - Create and manage all digital advertising campaigns: Including assisting in the creation and distribution Google Adwords, Display Network, Bing Ads, and industry advertisements for all companies. - SEO and SEM updates, maintenance, and reporting: Executing against and assisting in the creation of VocabularySpellingCity’s SEO and SEM initiatives, and eventually for Science4Us and WritingCity. Working with in-house and external resources to implement various SEO and SEM initiatives, including on-site SEO, content development, link building, and close monitoring/reporting of SEO KPIs. - Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development to ensure brand consistency. - Support other marketing teams in their campaign efforts: setting up campaigns, creating reports and troubleshooting. - Report on all Key Marketing Initiatives: Including campaign ROI, Google Analytics, SEO reporting, Campaign Metrics (via Pardot and SalesForce), and Advertising campaigns. - Perform technical audits to ensure overall site health and manage the completion of projects. - Collaborate with Designers and Developers in bettering UI, UX, readability, and usability throughout. - Utilize tools like hotjar, screaming frog, including SEO log file analyser, searchlight conductor, bright edge to leverage GA and GSC data to closely measure SEO performance and recommend optimizations.
- Corporate Digital Marketing Strategist at Vkidz, Inc.
- HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING at SIMTEC
- PR & Marketing Specialist at Duo Executives
- Customer Service Specialist at Schier Products
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Architecture