USA Freelance Writer / Copywriter for Dental / Medical / Healthcare writing. Digital Marketing strategist. Social Media Campaigns, Google ads, Blog posting, SEO optimization, copywriting for digital marketing of Dental / Medical / Law websites.
Freelance Writer / Copywriter for Dental / Medical / Healthcare writing.
Digital Marketing strategist. Social Media Campaigns, Google ads, Blog posting, SEO optimization, copywriting for digital marketing of Dental / Medical / Law websites.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Accelerate Dental Marketing
- FREELANCE WRITER at DNA Box
- Team Leader- JFK at JUST FOR KIDS
- SENIOR TECHNICAL WRITER at HSBC TECHNOLOGY
3 months at this Job
- M.TECH. - BIOCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- - Technology, Food Technology, Microbiology
- M.SC. - BIOCHEMISTRY
- B.SC. (CHEMISTRY HONORS - Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
Bridgeport, CT March 2012 - Present
A provider of personalized digital marketing solutions for small businesses
Digital Marketing Strategist
● Develop digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness through consistent, cross-channel messaging
● Create customized web content and design to clearly deliver value proposition and convert visitors
● Maximize web presence through development and monitoring of performance metrics
● Perform market research and campaign analysis to reach target audiences while maximizing ROI
- Digital Marketing Strategist at NW1 Interactive
- Product Specialist at IHS Markit
- Operations Manager at IHS Markit
- Sales Professional at William Pitt Sothebys
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
FullFunnel is on a mission to redefine how organizations deploy sales and marketing. With an emphasis on people, platform, and process, FullFunnel is the leading sales and marketing outsourcing and advisory firm that accelerates growth, drives efficiency, and achieves the results organization's desire without the costs they dread. As a digital marketing strategist, I am responsible for building scalable digital marketing programs for clients in a variety of industries including SaaS, ecommerce, mobile applications, consulting, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and consumer technology. In addition to building marketing plans for my clients, I also serve as a key project manager and client liaison. It is my responsibility to ensure that all marketing programs are executed flawlessly to ensure that we hit client goals. I work in a variety of channels including paid media, content marketing, website optimization, marketing automation, email marketing, social media, and email prospecting.
FullFunnel is on a mission to redefine how organizations deploy sales and marketing. With an emphasis on people, platform, and process, FullFunnel is the leading sales and marketing outsourcing and advisory firm that accelerates growth, drives efficiency, and achieves the results organization's desire without the costs they dread.
As a digital marketing strategist, I am responsible for building scalable digital marketing programs for clients in a variety of industries including SaaS, ecommerce, mobile applications, consulting, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and consumer technology. In addition to building marketing plans for my clients, I also serve as a key project manager and client liaison. It is my responsibility to ensure that all marketing programs are executed flawlessly to ensure that we hit client goals. I work in a variety of channels including paid media, content marketing, website optimization, marketing automation, email marketing, social media, and email prospecting.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at FullFunnel
- Digital Marketing Analyst at FullFunnel
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Intern at FEN Learning
- Demand Generation Marketing Co-op, Paid Media and Operations at Toast
1 month at this Job
- BS - Business Administration (Marketing) and Interactive Media
I work for an up and coming CBD company in White Bear Lake, MN as their Digital Marketing Strategist. I work both remote and in the lab using social media marketing and brand awareness strategies to build their online audience and showcase their products. I am honored to be one of the first members of our 8 person team and to be involved in such a new, booming industry.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Pioneering Extractions
- Social Media Manager at Optimize Social Media
- Sales Associate at Nina Marie Boutique
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Studies - Communication Studies
Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
requests; exploring opportunities to add value to a job accomplishment.
• Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
• Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
• Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites
• Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Digital Marketing and Branding
- Freelance at Digital Marketing and Branding
- Sales Associate, Key Holder at Massage Envy
- Brand Ambassador at Massage Envy
3 years at this Job
- A.S. - Liberal Arts
• Worked on 4-month project for Digital Marketing Firm targeting B2B and B2C accounts.
• Responsibilities included:
• Content writer/editor for internal blogs as well as those managed for clients.
• Project Coordinator overseeing execution of sales and marketing action plans,
• Created and delivered project analysis reports focused on target markets, social media campaigns, and website analysis on user data to clients.
• All projects assigned were delivered on time, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
• Tools used include: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, DataBox, Asana, SharpSpring, HubSpot Grammarly, Buffer, SEMRush, iSpionage, SpyFu, Google Drive, Facebook Business Manager, Slack, Office 365
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Digital Marketing Firm
- Independent Research Consultant at
- Sales Area Manager/Commercial Territory Manager, State and Local Government and Education at Tableau Software
- Contractor, Marketing Communications at Facebook
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - History w/ Journalism
Boise, ID August 2017 - Present
GhostFox Web is a Marketing and Web development company that assist companies with online strategize.
Owner, and Digital Marketing Strategist
Starting from a freelancer I grew this side hustle into a fulltime business with clients all over the US. I have coached and taught my clients the importance of digital marketing strategy and hard work. I have help customers improve sales funnels, customer services, website design, content strategy and much more.
• When it comes to digital marketing, I am the specialist that other digital marketing companies and SEO specialist come to when they have problems.
• Improved my clients search traffic 111% by improving their Search Engine Optimization with on page SEO and content marketing.
• Data analysis provides a path to business success and helps companies understand their customer audience and improvement in marketing campaigns.
• Content strategy is vital to a company's success, I have been able to push clients into a new playing field with their customers by understand their needs.
- Owner, and Digital Marketing Strategist at GhostFox Web
- at GhostFox Web
- Marketing Assistant at Premier Performance
- Backlink Specialist at Premier Performance
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chinese
Continues to craft unique, holistic, digital marketing campaigns for medium-sized businesses with exclusive, targeted strategies that always contain three (3) growth objectives: sales growth, lead generation growth & brand awareness. Demonstrates mastery and creativity in four (4) areas of internal and external business and marketing: digital marketing execution, product/project management, brand management, and business strategy. Examples of external Digital Marketing Execution include: strategically planned, executed, reported & adjusted dozens of SEO, Social Media, Email & Content Marketing Campaigns for companies grossing over $1 million in sales annually as well as designed extremely effective website marketing designs using conversion rate optimization techniques, usability best-practices and UX analysis; successful Product/Project Management demonstrations include: effectively negotiated successful marketing contract proposals, created streamlined Client onboarding and offboarding processes, set clear goals, measureables and deliverables for Client and vendor expectations, while maintaining budget and deadlines; creative Brand Management illustrations include mastered the art of sorting through trends and fads showing restraint, understanding nuances in internal/external product value which allow for true flourishing of unique brand value; Business Strategy exhibitions include acquiring over 100 Clients, hatched 25+ service/product packages called Digital Marketing Components & Digital Care Plans by recognizing gaps in digital marketing trends. Digital Care Plans are unique, innovative and carefully formulated services to maximize Client satisfaction as well as increase revenue by using a bundling price strategy. Built lead generation funnels (top-of-funnel, middle, bottom), lead nurturing strategies for both internal and external business.
- Chief Digital Marketing Strategist at Canopy Digital, LLC.
- SEO Specialist at Automatit Inc.
- Shipping and Receiving Manager at Cormark International
- Engineering Auditor at Thermo Fisher Scientific
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Internet Marketing
- Associates of Arts
- BS - Business Management
Formulating digital marketing strategies (both lead gen and demand gen), defining KPIs and tactics to drive the maximum of sales through the funnel for clients - including clients in the pharmaceutical industry, SaaS,
consumer retail, etc.
● Overseeing implementation (and vendors) for landing page creation, graphic design, social media, marketing automation, Google AdWords, Facebook/LinkedIn advertising, influencer engagement strategies, blogging, white papers, inbound marketing market research, crowdfunding, marketing automation, list analysis, SEO, SEM, UX strategies, email marketing, reporting on KPIs through Google Analytics, Sprout Social, etc.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Digital Brinq
- Content and Social Media Marketing Manager at YOGASCAPES
- Managing Editor, Community Manager + Community Lead at YOGANONYMOUS
- Content and Social Media Coordinator at Gaiam
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - News-Editorial
Acumium - Madison, WI May 2016 to Present
$5 million company with 30 employees, digital marketing services and custom web development agency
serving a diverse client roster including: American Family Insurance, Duluth Trading Company, Promega,
Emmi Roth, and Monona Bank. Digital Marketing Strategist
• Responsible for marketing strategies and account management of B2B/B2C clients that resulted in an average of $400k monthly billable revenue, more than 30% of which were increases during my tenure.
• Created and led branding and digital marketing strategies across paid search, traditional, email marketing, new website launches, SEO and merchandising.
• Through deep understanding of client's target audiences, consistently delivered strong client growth across a variety of digital marketing programs including tripling organic traffic, increasing leads by 1,560% and increasing site traffic by 62%.
• Developed new product lines including: sales process consulting, marketing automation, and branding packages.
• Built high level of trust with clients by providing best practices and executive level advice that resulted in increased leads, increased ecommerce revenues and overall company growth.
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Emmi Roth, and Monona Bank
- Director of Marketing at Parts Now
- Marketing Planner at Magna Publications
- Self-employed at JB Marketing Services
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Advertising