• Activate and manage Capital One Bank Digital LOB, monitor tools and media applications
• Support plan development, review RFPs, analyze partner proposals and negotiations and evaluate campaign effectiveness
• Optimize digital strategy to meet overall client communication goals
• Develop and present media s pecific documents, including campaign analyses, media plans and strategy decks to clients
• Implement plans across display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
• Traffic tags, activate plan components and work with internal Ad Operations teams, vendors, and 3p data sources to launch local and national campaigns
• Supervise Junior Planner across all National Bank and Grand Opening initiatives
- Digital Media Planner at Horizon Media
- Junior Digital Planner at
- Spring Intern at Swimming Duck
- Summer Intern at Speakeasy Digital Marketing
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising
- - transportation
• Clients: VTech & LeapFrog Kids Toys, LeapFrog Academy App, Scwhinn
• Leads day to day brand media strategies in a timely manner to ensure that plans meet marketing objectives, while proactively developing cohesive and innovatie plans across multiple media types
• Trains and positively motivates subortinates to further development and growth within their career path
• Negotiated improved upon YoY rates and added value from digital partners
• Develop and activate national media campaigns driving sales lift and positive ROAS
• Work closely with analytics team to develop comprehensive reporting across all campaigns in a visual and digestible format
• Creates, maintains, and evolves advanaced forecasting and budgeting documents
- Senior Digital Media Planner at Horizon Media
- Integrated Communications Planner at Media Assembly
- Marketing Coordinator at Lorraine Gregory Communications
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Foster relationship with client, vendors and social partners to execute all digital and integrated buys for DR-driven campaigns.
• Create and implement digital campaigns across paid, earned and owned channels in partnership with cross-functional teams, driving brand and business results.
• Manage all documentation related to campaigns, including approvals, media plan details, publisher insertion orders, timelines, creative spec sheets, and budget worksheets.
• Develop client relationships by fostering open communications and sharing industry news/trends.
• Develop media recommendations built on syndicated research, internal research, and industry trends.
• Provide assistance in developing marketing strategies across all digital channels presenting creative ideas and solutions.
• Review and manage site invoices with controller to ensure accurate, timely payment.
• Conducted extensive proactive and reactive digital engagement across websites, blogs, communities, forums, YouTube and Twitter channels
- Digital Media Planner (Disney at Tangible Media
- Assistant Media Planner at Moxie Interactive
- Paralegal at Gordon & Silber, P.C
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing and Finance
- Sep. 2106] * Improved ROI of The American Red Cross campaigns by 40% within two months by consistently excelling above benchmarks across their digital advertising channels. * Facilitated 36% increase in Jenny Craig online appointments via the identification of new opportunities and autonomous decision in optimizations on a daily basis. * Owned annual budget tracking of $25MM, campaign management and reporting by accurately monitoring multiple media schedules. * Trained and supervised fellow team members in their growth in the roles by effectively managing their day-to-day workflow, overseeing/proofing to ensure completion of projects. * Developed excellent communications, prioritizations, and time management skills by simultaneously working on eight accounts across different verticals, including Travel & Hospitality, Active/Lifestyle, CPG, B2B, and Beauty.
- Senior Digital Media Planner, Digital Media Planner, Assistant Media Planner at Generator Media + Analytics
- Team Leader of Sales Team at AIESEC International
- Sales and Marketing Intern at HTC
1 month at this Job
- - Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Information Systems and Marketing
Creates lead-generating focused digital media plans, tailored to clients' individual objectives and hiring needs, that meet and surpass their desired goals.
● Analyzes the results of campaigns, utilizing Google Analytics, and makes necessary optimization recommendations, as well as improvements for future campaigns.
● Researches new technology and media formats in the digital marketing space to provide clients continuous growth and innovation in their online media presence.
- DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER at TMP WORLDWIDE
- MEDIA PLANNER at HAVAS MEDIA INTERNATIONAL
- MEDIA BUYER at HAVAS MEDIA INTERNATIONAL
- DIGITAL TRADER ∙ SOCIALYSE at HAVAS MEDIA INTERNATIONAL
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY
Spearheaded one of MNI's largest digital accounts that led to over $1 million in revenue within the past 6
• Lead projects and departments such as SEM (paid search), as well as working directly with clients and over 70+ MNI sales representatives on a team with a deadline-driven environment.
• Hands-on experience with the life cycle of an advertisement, starting with its origins in planning and ending with a final report.
• Train new hires of the planning department in order to ensure top performance from all team members.
- Digital Media Planner at MNI Targeted Media, Inc
- Assistant Digital Media Planner at MNI Targeted Media, Inc.
- Digital Media Intern at MNI Targeted Media, Inc.
- Junior Golf Intern at Metropolitan PGA
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Developed media partner consideration sets based on past performance metrics of 10M UVs, brand pillar alignment, and historical CPM rates to contribute towards digital media investment plan
● Audited third-party performance across brand awareness campaigns to ensure an adequate pacing of 50-70% delivery mid flight
● Managed effective media partner relations across 4 campaigns to ensure a timely launch 2 days before activation
● Measured ComScore Reach and Frequency across considered partners to fulfill client media objectives of 70% Reach at 5-7x Frequency
- Assistant Digital Media Planner at OMD
- Brand Planning Intern at Trailer Park Agency
- National Student Advertising Competition at American Advertising Federation
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Advertising
Execute national digital marketing strategy for a variety of live entertainment and retail clients including: SEPHORA, FIGat7th Mall, Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, Broadway In Detroit/Fisher Theater, ASU Gammage Theater, The Wallis Annenberg Center, IMAX Southern Theaters. Oversee budget portfolio totaling over $5 million in digital media buys for 200+ events annually. Execute and optimize digital media buys across DSPs, native, search and programmatic platforms. Manage, analyze, optimize, and directly report campaign results to clients.
- Digital Media Planner and Strategist at Allied Global Marketing
- Manager, Digital Marketing and Creative Services at Universal Music Group
- Marketing Manager at L.A. LIVE, KeyArena and McCaw Hall at AEG Worldwide
- Publicist at AlliedTHA Marketing
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of assigned accounts (Bayer,
Celgene) For example: billing issues, budget revisions, flowchart
● oliviaorellano.contently.com updating, competitive analyses, post-buy analyses, etc.
● Monitors media agreements and contracts with outside media vendors. Evaluates partners for their relevance in accomplishing Skills client's strategic goals.
● Contributes to the development and direction of media strategies and
● Software Knowledge of: DCM, Prisma, POV's. Google Ad Words, Ad Buyer, Foundry,
● Conducts media brainstorms, evaluates data, and develops points of Audience Planner, Nielsen, and view. NPower
● Communicates effectively with Associate Director, keeping her abreast
● Exceptional editing and writing skills; of day-to-day status and flagging and elevating any concerns. proficient with Microsoft Office
● Owns communication with both internal and external resources
● PR writing class; Client: Harvest Home (vendors, websites, etc.), to gather and negotiate costs and plan details. Farmers Market. Assisted in creating
● Monitor campaign timelines to ensure proper progression of media an integrated marketing campaign to buys, such as timely issuance and receipt of client authorizations, help promote awareness and services delivery of paperwork to vendors, specs to creative agencies, delivery of the company, created and owned by of creative assets to vendors, etc. Maritza Owens.
● Implements, traffics, troubleshoots, and analyzes digital campaigns
● AD/PR senior workshop class; Client: using a third-party ad server (DCM.) Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer
● Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight-date Center. Assisted with an integrated discrepancies and negotiates credit or billing adjustments when marketing campaign in partnership necessary. with, to promote HPV Awareness for minority men.
- Digital Media Planner at PIXACORE
- Digital Investment Manager (Freelance) at UNIVERSAL MCCAN
- Media Planner (Freelance Digital, Print) at MEDIACOM
- Media Planner/Buyer/ Search (Freelance at DiMassimo Goldstein
3 months at this Job
- BA - English
- Digital Media Planner at Umbel
- Account Manager / Ad Operations Coordinator at Four Kicks Marketing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Mass Communication - advertising
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Development - Human Resource Development
- Associate of Arts in Behavioral Science - marketing