I am a creative and versatile digital media specialist with experience in web development and online marketing. I have deep experience in web design, development, marketing, and analytics as well as photo post-production and optimization.
- Digital Media Specialist at Lem Lynch Photography
- Web and Graphic Designer at
- Mail Room Clerk at National Opinion Research Center
12 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Web Technologies
- Certification - Digital Design
- - Psychology
• Strategize and develop content for distribution across the digital media ecosystem
• Collaborate with SEO teams to optimize content for search
• Write E-commerce-oriented content for brands in tech, fashion, beauty, travel, and other categories
• Interview local designers, business owners, artists, and performers
• Write reviews and features on local businesses and organizations
• Create headlines, sub-headlines, and photo captions for local stories
• Manage Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accountsts
- Freelance Digital Media Specialist at Point Made Media, LLC
- Copywriter at TOOVIA, Inc
- Staff Writer at Social Columbus
- Online Education Scorer at Pearson
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Creative Writing and Critical Theory
- - English
• Developed and managed SEO/SEM, social advertising, digital pay-per-click and geofencing campaigns.
• Coordinated development of websites and mobile apps.
• Maintain and managed accounts on social media platforms.
• Analyzed and report on web traffic, analytics, and engagement.
- Digital Media Specialist at ADI Media, LLC
- Software Support Analyst at Contiki, an Exari Company
- Project Manager - Creative Content at ADI Media, LLC
- Project Manager at Alauras Software
6 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Health Informatics
- Masters in Management - Process and Manufacturing
- BA - Operations Production Analysis & Management
Professional Accomplishment: One of six staff and medical professionals selected to represent Pullman Regional Hospital at the national HealthStream Summit in Nashville, TN. Prepared the multimedia presentation and gave a speech on the award-winning cultural environment of the hospital.
• Developed and created visual communication concepts for web pages, publications, HTML email templates, video, social/digital media, web graphics, signage, newsletters, and advertising
• As a member of the Marketing and Community Relations team, I developed and implemented long-range strategic plans and internal and external marketing content for upcoming campaigns
• Coordinated the execution of the hospital’s booth at multi-day festivals and health fair events as well as other media events throughout the year
• Researched, produced, and edited video for live events, presentations, physician recruitment, and staff engagement seminars
• Updated physician and staff photos using natural and studio lighting
• Provided creative supervision and art direction for junior designer and marketing specialist
• Maintained excellent working relationships with external designers, vendors, and contractors
- Print & Digital Media Specialist at Pullman Regional Hospital
- Senior Graphic Designer at Nutraceutical Corporation
- Catalog Designer at Eddie Bauer
- Senior Graphic Designer at Portland Tribune
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Marketing Management
- Associate in Arts Degree - Digital Media Arts and Graphic Design
Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals. Coordinate the creation of digital content. Shoot and edit content that can be used on all social media platforms. Manage end to end digital projects.
- Digital Media Specialist at 16ONCENTER
- Assistant Editor & Additional Filming at Futures Past
- Editor and Cinematographer at Spreadhouse
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinema Arts & Sciences
Create and manage all social media platforms. Evaluate social media analytics and track social conversation. Curate content and create company campaigns. Plan and develop all digital media content. Manage end-to-end digital projects—shooting, editing and posting of shareable videos. Using social media platforms to drive brand awareness. Website/Blog manager.
- Digital Media Specialist at Litt Gear
- Delivery Driver at DoorDash
- Customer Service & Sales Representative at Top Doctor Awards
- Outreach Agent at Assurance Wireless
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Buisiness
• Responsibilities: o Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the TechRev brand and its products and services. o Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers/end-users. o Designing and producing all marketing and in-house content including video, print, and digital media. o Cross platform social media content creation, analysis, and management. o Lead company representation at Melbourne Regional Chamber of Commerce events and various industry conferences.
• Achieved Goals: o Created a wireframed user interface and interactive website for TechRev's primary product JazzApps. o Composed all visual/digital and social media marketing materials for TechRev's Community Outreach project: HomeStretch 5K for Homeless Vets. o Produced a wide variety of print materials and multiple videos for JazzApps, including a keynote presentation for IBM's 2018 Agile Engineering Summit.
- Digital Media Specialist at TechRev
- Media Specialist and Head of the Video Production Department at American Cruise Lines
- Associate Producer/Designer at First Image
1 year at this Job
- - Communication
- - Communication
• Driving corporate social media efforts with content creation and scheduling
• Creating graphic design material such as flyers, brochures, digital graphics and short videos
• Generating reports on social media progression and competitor analysis
• Helping to edit and maintain company website content
• Supporting the Alumni Network by reaching out to and screening candidates who worked at ManTech in the past and wish to return to the company
- Digital Media Specialist at ManTech International Corporation
- Advertising Team Volunteer at Operation Paws for Homes
- Marketing Volunteer at Hearts for San Diego
- HR Assistant at HireStrategy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing Emphasis
• Drive online sales and/or conversion growth for clients through a variety of digital platforms with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition, and ROI.
• Conduct research and discovery activities in order to clearly define a client’s value proposition, target audiences, competitive market environment, and key performance indicators.
• Work directly with companies on their existing web presence to optimize content and increase site traffic through email campaigns, PPC ads, Social Media outreach, and current SEO standards.
• Design lead-generation websites and campaigns from the ground-up, resulting in the increase in conversion rate and traffic generation. Guide smaller businesses in structuring original web development including e-commerce and content development
- Freelance Digital Media Specialist at MCSWAIN MEDIA
- Internet Support specialist at COMPORIUM
- Marketing Intern at REVENFLO -The Hive
- Computer Science Instructor at WINTHROP UNIVERSITY
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Information Design - Digital Information Design
Direct a team of high performing creative designers through full project life-cycles for digital and print media. Build successful relationships with key clients to determine needs and goals and manage expectations. Research market trends to incorporate the latest innovations and technologies. Utilize skills in Word Press and Adobe Creative Suite to design and edit materials. Maintain budgetary oversight. Implement procedures and technical systems to improve daily operational efficiency. Collaborate with cross-functional management teams to ensure cohesiveness.
• Created the company web design division, which doubled yearly revenue.
• Designed and executed a campaign that increased company sales by 30%, overseeing brand management.
• Maximized ROI by building profitable partnerships with third-party vendors, graphic designers, web developers, models, and broadcast talent.
• Successfully oversaw all phases of projects with budgets up to $200K.
- Digital Media Specialist at Nustream Marketing
- Graphic Designer / Director at Avue Designs
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Communication Design - Communication Design