Digital Print Operator , in charge of printing barcodes/labels per customer order . During my time here I have worked and learned 3 different machines.
- Digital Print Operator at Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc
- General Labor at NMH Dining Services
- Roofer and General Laborer at Vonderhorst & Son - FT
- at Panera Bread
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Sustainable Product Design & Geography
- High School Diploma
• Responsible in setting up printers to run according to job specifications
• Ensure that daily production and quality procedures are followed
• Perform the tasks of troubleshooting and maintaining proper maintenance
• Perform all other essential tasks under the instructions of the digital print lead and manager to successfully meet daily requirements Oce' Business Services
- Digital Print Operator at Arvato Digital Services
- Print Operator at
- Assemblyman at Harman Kardon
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I operated multiple different print presses, printers, and other equipment needed in the process of sublimation. I helped direct workflow and organize projects while checking for quality control during each step.
- Digital Print Operator at Nova Print
- PSO at Staples, INC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Jurupa Valley, CA Digital print Operator 2- duties and responsibilities running the docutech for example DP 180 DP 6135 6180 6115 continuous feed 495 at all so familiar Xerox 8-5 thousand color printers Bindery duties and responsibilities cutting machine, using micro cut a micro cut Junior, setting up drill machines 3 and 5 hole, binding machines, staple and booklet machines shrink wrap and change the wire on the seal o matic.
- Digital print Operator at ABG-Communications
7 years, 8 months at this Job
• Experience 1. Swing arm inserting(sensible technology) 2. Lasermax cut/perf inline 3. SCREEN ZZ digital press operator 4. Oce 6250- Toner/micr 5. Folder and cutter operator Responsabilitys
• Inspect and report any issues with data,color within file.
• Complete all task within reasonable time.
• ZZ press daily,weekly,quarterly maintenance.
• Check print quality and make sure is within standards
• ZZ digital press maintenance certified by screen.
• Started as an insert operator ,after i felt comfortable with task and dutys eventually got transferred to laser department
- Digital Print Operator / inserter operator at Mail shop company
- Route Supervisor at parks coffee / Prostar Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- n/a - n/a
Running digital copiers. Fulfilling print tickets Checking quality Packaging print jobs maintenance and service xerox printers as needed (clear up jams, change toner, fusers”
- Digital Print Operator at Total Document Solution's
- Machine Operator/Forklift Operator at Tyson Print shop
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Sams Club
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Print orders to customer specifications in a timely and accurate
• Color or black and white as required.
• Single/Double sided as required.
• Check quality of output before, during and after, per order.
• Preventive maintenance of machines.
• Strong experience and knowledge of bindary.
• Experience on following printers: Xerox iGen 150 (certified), Xerox iGen3, Xerox 6180, Xerox 6135, Oki Envelope Printer.
• Experience on following bindary equipment: Polar and Prism Guillotine Cutter, Horizon Folder, Digicoil, Horizon Booklet Maker.
• Forklift Operator.
- Digital Print Operator at Capitol Citicom, Inc
- Post Press Operator at Workflowone
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Xerox Igen Operations and Digital Print, along with securing and managing document procurement.
- Digital Print Operator at Exela Technologies
- Digital Print Operator at Capital Printing
- Digital Print Operator II at Marco Fine Arts
- Production Operator II at Parallon Gulf Coast Medical Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some college - Computer Science Technoogy
Part of the digital print prodiction team.
- Digital Print Operator Tech 2 at State of Tennessee
- Warehouse Worker at Advance Auto Parts
- Bindery Specialist at The Print Authority
- Print Production Coordinator at AHLEI
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Adjust digital files to alter print elements, such as fonts, graphics, or color separations
• Monitor automated press operation systems and respond to fault, error, or alert messages
• Input production job settings into Fiery workstation terminal which outputs to printers
• Download or scan files to be printed
• Experience with: back joggers, color separation scanners, collating, cutting equipment
- Digital Print Operator at Bayhealth Medical/A+ Consulting
- Pharmaceutical Material Cutter at ILC/Kelly Staffing
- Licensed General Contractor at LMJ
- Slitter Machine Operator at Solo Cup Company
10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Graphic Design and Multimedia