As the digital print operator I undertake a wide range of digital print production from flatbed printing to roll to roll and work with a wide range material across three digital presses. I mange my daily production schedule grouping order by material and due date to create a fluid flow of production. Other duties includs machine maintenance and daily cleaning jobs. I also train new and existing staff on proper maintenance and print operations for GSR LX Pro and 3R+. Proficiency operator of Vutek GSR Vutek LX Vutek 3/5R Series
- Lead Digital Print Operator at Firehouse Image Center
- Print Specialist at adidas
- Sign Maker & Transfer Printer at Silkworm Inc
- Curatorial team member at 4°W collection
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Photography
- Foundation Degree - Art and Design
- A-Level - Photography
- Diploma - Creative Media
Temporary Assignments Operate Digital Copy Equipment: Xerox Docutech, Nuvera 144/288/314, Oce 6250, Ricoh Pro 8100ex. Working in high print production facility that is deadline driven and quality conscious. Setting up print files in pdf format. Using pdf workflow systems. Troubleshoot and provide daily maintenance on digital equipment. Conduct daily housekeeping of workstation. Provide shift report to oncoming operator and shift lead on production and issues. Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers. Perform service calls for repairs to technicians and must be knowledgeable of the equipment and its issues.
- Digital Print Operator at Semper International
- ITEM PROCESSING PRINT LEAD at FISERV
- PRINT OPERATION SUPERVISOR at IMAGING TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- FLOATING SITE MANAGER at XEROX
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities included: Calibrate, maintain: Canon C7000VP, Xerox Versant 2100 press, both using Fiery. A Fujifilm Acuity led 1600 Wide format printer. Imposition: business cards, flyer, brochures, large posters, in Adobe InDesign to print in their designated stock. Wide format: print banners, signs, retractable, magnets, adhesive vinyl, and decals, and use if job requires a Mimaki plotter machine Print: check every proof before running, make sure if: color is right, the alignment is spot on both sides, and no distortions are present, clear every paper jam and call service if machine has a technical issue, Troubleshooting and multitasking in most departments has become part of everyday work shift,
- Digital Print Operator at BCT Houston, Digital Print Operador
- Ramp Agent at Worldwide Flight Services
- Sales Associate at Office Depot OfficeMax
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- GED - High school equivalency
• Responsible for all XJet machine digital print Jobs
• Cross-trained with the ability to use Inkcups EdiJet, Icing Sheet Cutters, button pad press machine, Liquid Lens (Printing Sheets, Cutting Sheets, Laying out Liquid Glue) Inkcups pad press machines, Silk Screen Machines, Plate Processor Orbital 8, and Epson SurePress.
• Crossed trained to create layouts for Icing sheets, Plates (Button Machine and Pad Print Machines), Liquid Lens, and Silk Screen Machines. As well as create metal Back Plates for both the Button Machine and Pad Print Machines.
• Operate, test, troubleshoot and clean any machinery used throughout the day.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Power Point, Access, Office and Excel.
• Documentation and Scheduling of all jobs run and completed throughout the work day
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Versions 5 and 6) applications including: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Responsible for adjusting Graphic and Digital arts when needed.
• Equipment maintenance, responsible for the cleaning of each machine used that day.
• Always alert and proofing every job performed to assure good quality control.
• Ability to identify what materials are needed for the use and completion of all jobs, Stocking.
• Ability to provide top quality results at a fast pace.
• Ink mixing experience with both edible and regular pad print inks. SQF trained.
• Certified Hilo Operator, Current and up to date certification. (Sit Downs, Stand Ups, Bendy, Electric hand jacks and manual)
- Digital Print Operator at Nassau Candy Distributors Inc.
- Shipping Clerk (Administrative) at UPS Mail Innovations
- Embroidery Machine Operator / Designer at Sport Loft
- Lighting Specialist at B/E Aerospace
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Digital Print Operator at Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Oce' Operator at Mimeo.com
- Park Attendant at Union City Parks Department
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Computer Science
I was a digital press operator. I was in charge of two monti transfer presses. Had to carefully watch the machine and material being fed while checking ink and.color discrepancies. I was also zund cutting many jobs.
- Digital Print Operator at Olympus Group
- Package Handler at FedEx Ground
- Line Worker at Twinco romax
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
HP certified level 1 and level 2 press operator/Understanding Hewlewtt Packer program on HP7900 Digital Printing Press/ Understanding operation of HP7900 Digital Printing Press/ Understanding Printing Production finish service/ Assist management with knowledge of customer products and digital printing/Understanding Photoshop program/ Knowledge of multiple operating systems/ General maintenance on different Printing Machinery/ Supervised Personal and operation of production/ Knowledge of mechanical operations of machinery/ Clean and Maintain with varity of chemicals/ Provide quality control over printed material/ Organizing and identifying variety of paper material/ Provide high quality customer service in a office enviroment
- DIGITAL PRINT OPERATOR at Hagadone Printing Company
- MAILING MACHINE OPERATOR at Hagadone Printing Company
- CASHIER/COOK at Zippy's
3 years, 8 months at this Job
• Digital Xerox 6180 black&white printing
• Bell&Howell Mailstar 500 operations Accomplishments
• One extra operator on the mail inserting equipment utilized for high volume 3rd shift mail inserting, labels and pallet wrapping. Skills Used
• Replenishment paper pallets brought into department using electric forklift.
• Digital/Offset Printing Agent
- Digital Print Operator at Xerox Corporation
- Relieved Management and Marketing at 3HBeautySite.Net
- Lead Production Coordinator at Fed-Ex Office & Print Center
- Paper Purchasing Agent at Transcontinental Direct California
3 months at this Job
- AA - Graphic Arts Management
Manage multiple print projects for Fortune 500 customers. Daily volumes of 20,000 feet per hour.
➢ Monitor quality of product produced to ensure specific standards and deadlines are met.
➢ Monitor and report material usage (ink, paper, etc.) to appropriate individuals to ensure adequate supplies are present for production.
➢ Diagnose and troubleshoot printing, computer, and other problems with equipment.
➢ Provide training to new print associates.
➢ Operate digital printing devices such as Canon continuous printers and Xerox cut sheet printers.
➢ Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions for customers.
➢ Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any adjustments needed.
➢ Follow quality and training expectations as stated under ISO 9001 Certification.
➢ Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with legal regulations, including OSHA.
➢ Follow strict HIPAA and high security building codes to maintain customer confidentiality.
➢ Maintain relationships with vendors that service printers and bindery equipment.
- Digital Print Operator III at Taylor Communications
21 years at this Job
Company name: bone safety signs 5 years at the company started in the stands department which included unloading containers that came from china and then assemble the product. later on they promoted me to the digital department where i operate 2 computers where i design and print signs on a 4x8 uv flatbed digital printer my everyday job includes answering calls about signs answering emails and every now and then i go and install signs at customer business i have also gained some experience on quoting some of the materials that we sell there which include vinyl, banner material, acm(aluminum composite) i run the department which includes 2 persons under my management other duties also include laminating vynil to coroplast, acm or some plastic materials that we carry at the company. Company name: Squirrel Tree Service I did sales with this company for about 1 1/2 year m-f Duties included going to customers houses or neighborhoods knocking on doors offering our service and explaining what and how we did it This included pricing, and safety guidelines we had to follow. Then follow up with them to see what they thought of the service we had provided Company name: Wal-Mart I have been working at walmart for over 7 years now i have almost worked on every area of the store but for the past 3 years i have been unloading trucks my job is to make sure we get the right amount of pallets that they ship to walmart from the warehouse i have always been forklift, scissor lift, and electric pallet jack certified since i started working there in 2008 i have gained plenty of experience operating this machines and have never had an accident using them i also keep up with some of the inventory by using a handheld device and a portable printer to enter some of the products in the system Other things about me i'm very self motivated person looking for a new career opportunity i never miss work unless super sick i'm never late to my job please call any of my references to make sure of that i like to communicate with my coworkers and always try to get along with everybody i'm good with the computer and feel very comfortable when I use it I can use word and excel.
- Digital Print Operator at bone safety signs
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - English and Spanish