My job as an Assignment Editor and Digital Producer is to know everything that is going on in the newsroom. - Monitor police scanners - Call law enforcement for breaking news - Write web stories - Manage the station's social media accounts - Assist viewers calling the station - Coordinate where photographers and reporters are at all times - Work on creative ways to get information out to the Piedmont/Triad.
- Assignment Editor / Digital Producer at WFMY News 2
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Broadcast Journalism
Sr. Digital producer - working with Account, Creative and Development teams, to build and update Client sites and apps, run Social Media projects, manage CRM initiatives, help manage SEO and Analytics deliverables and specific tactics for Pharmaceutical companies in the Oncology sector such as Exelixis, Johnson and Johnson and Clovis.
- Sr. Digital Producer - Pharma Advertising at Ogilvy Health NYC
- Sr. Digital Producer - Pharma Advertising at SENTIENT / W2O Group
- Digital and Integrated Project Manager - Pharma Advertising at GREY Group
- Contracted Sr, Digital Technical Producer - NYS B2B at Campbell Ewald
11 months at this Job
- - Photography
- - Film
Responsible for copy editing stories, putting stories on social media and signing off print edition each night. As a copy editor, I was the last line of defense against mistakes appearing in the newspaper. I was responsible for fixing any factual and grammatical errors, writing headlines and captions, and doublechecking print details. As a digital producer, I posted stories to Facebook and Twitter and reached out to our audience to promote growth of the newspaper and its website.
- Copy editor/Digital producer, Courier at Post Newspaper
39 years, 1 month at this Job
Oversee the planning and execution of custom digital advertising campaigns, ensuring all KPIs are met on schedule and within budget. Track and analyze traffic and engagement and adjust strategies as needed. Identify first-to-market high-impact ad vendors. Manage deadlines and lead weekly project status meetings. Write and produce branded and custom editorial content.
- Digital Producer at US WEEKLY
- Lead Digital Content Producer at TIME OUT NEW YORK
- Managing Editor at Global Animal
- Chief Writer at AdventureLink
1 year at this Job
- N/A - Publishing
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
• Created original scripted and non-scripted digital video content from concept to completion.
• Responsible for casting and scheduling of talent.
• Managed social media platforms (including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube), and overall web presence.
- Digital Producer at Fomo Daily
- Teaching Assistant at New York Film Academy
- Paid Intern at L'Ecole Van Cleef & Arpels, Cooper-Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Prints, Drawings, and Photographs Intern & Textile and Fashion Arts Intern at Museum of Fine Arts
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film Studies and Art History
Managing and designing the SPCA of Texas’ brand with eye to continuity and parallelism throughout web, social media, online communications, signage and all collateral materials. Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software to create various digital and print design work to support the SPCA of Texas’ marketing and communications needs. Scheduling project implementation, deadlines and defining budget constraints. Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts. Preparing rough drafts and present ideas clearly and in a timely manner. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them. Managing relationships with vendors of printed and promotional products and ensuring products arrive in a timely manner. Create style guides for SPCA of Texas and organization events. Assisting at main organization events. Assisting with video creation, editing and filming.
- Digital Producer at SPCA of Texas
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Website Coordinator, Graphic Designer at Espree Animal Products
- Student Communications Coordinator at Rutgers University
- Digital Creative Director at Greater Media
10 months at this Job
- - Multimedia Communication, Graphic Design, and Computer Information Systems
Website producer and content manager for site geared towards UnitedHealthcare agents, providing daily updates for digital assets and content to keep the website constantly fresh and accurate. Provide escalated support for website issues and troubleshooting for end users. Lead content user acceptability testing and post acceptability testing on bi-monthly website releases. Project manages requests being made by internal and external users to develop the best outcome for the end user. Manage the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website and provide analytics to interested parties. Analyze use patterns and implement suggestions with IT and Functionality teams. Coordinate and facilitate electronic communications and advertisements to current UnitedHealthcare Medicare Agents and other internal partners. Communications completed using Sales Force / Marketing Cloud user interface to send web email. Emails created using Dreamweaver utilizing HTML coding to conform to company compliance and legal branding and standards. Additional communications through podcasts - recorded and produced with high quality results that are shared with our target market and various social media outlets. Built mobile phone application for National Sales Meeting, and created all creative assets within in four weeks.
- Senior Digital Producer at UnitedHealth Group
- Digital Content Manager / Project Manager at UnitedHealth Group
- Sr. Administrative Assistant / Business Segment Liaison at UnitedHealth Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
• Management of eight lead-generation websites supporting travel destinations that surround U.S. national parks.
• Email marketing, responsive template design, and list generation for multiple newsletter and third-party messages using What Counts and Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
• Social media management and social paid advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
• Creation and marketing of sweepstakes, contests and quizzes using Woobox and Jotform.
• Graphic design of digital banner ads and print advertising.
• Photography, photo editing, videography and video editing.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Major accomplishments:
• 2014 - WordPress website redesign to responsive site with structure based on SEO potential of top level category hubs.
• 2015 - Initiated new email marketing strategy with a responsive template that gave additional opportunities for third party stories and transitioned from news-based content to travel-planning content.
• 2016 - Transitioned email lists and templates from What Counts to Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
• 2017 - managed website transition from WordPress to Tempest, a proprietary ad-based publishing platform.
- Digital Producer at Active Interest Media
- Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Marketing Specialist at Gloria Wadzinski Design
- Graphic Designer/Web Designer/Marketing Specialist at 2D Electronics
- Graphic Designer/Website Content Manager/Marketing Specialist at Elevations Credit Union
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Communications
- Associate of Applied Science - Web Media, Video Editing
Edit video clips for the Local Now app, a localized news streaming app with Adobe Premiere. Produce digital video packages for local news, entertainment news and national news including major stories such as Thai boys trapped in cave, the Cosby trial and top 2018 film premieres. Edit footage for live, on-air broadcasts for The Weather Channel ranking as the #1 network throughout hurricane season during major storms such as Hurricane Harvey, Irma, Maria and Florence in a fast-paced newsroom environment. Participated in the launch of the digital department into a separate entity under The Weather Group. Originated premium markets from 3 cities and now expanded to 25 cities for the Local Now digital app.
- Digital Producer at The Weather Channel
- Sound Editor at Fun Time Production
- Assistant Editor at Mailroom Studios
- Production Assistant at Rebel Pilgrim Studios
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bach - Media and Communications
*Develop news content and daily updates for www.telemundochicago.com *Shoot and edit photo & video snippets about local news, cultural and entertainment events. *Curate digital content for Telemundo Chicago's / NBC local station initiatives, tent pole events, including sponsored political forums, sports coverage and community affairs projects. *Manage Telemundo Chicago Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) *Maintain, monitor and assess readership analytic's (Chartbeat, Omniture, Google Trends) *Develop a content strategy to generate at least 500,000 or more unique visitors per month. *My performance was awarded twice. I received two NBCUniversal GEMs (Going the Extra Mile) recognition's for World Cup digital coverage July 2018 and the second for all the effort involved before, during and after a potent snow storm.
- Digital Producer at NBCUniversal
- Online Publisher at Univision Communications Inc
- Freelance Photojournalist at Primera Hora / GFR Media
- Freelance Photojournalist at El Nuevo Dia / GFR Media
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Computer Interaction
- Bachelor's - Communications