INSYNC – Digital Producer Proactively managing training projects from beginning to end to clients in English/Portuguese/Spanish: identifying training needs, determining training objectives, gathering content, designing and delivering training, measuring effectiveness, and recapping project success and lessons learned. Designing training using multiple training elements on Adobe Connect/WEBEX/Brainshark (interactivity, polling, quizzing, demos, mastery challenges) that meets the needs of the target audiences and the organization. Editing and/or re-purposing existing training materials and resources for use in new or updated training. Managing and assisting audio connection and troubleshooting technical issues with VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
- Digital Producer at INSYNC
- Media Operator at DISNEY MEDIA NETWORKS
- Remote Producer (FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brasil) at CNN
- Media Coordinator (CNN Domestic and Spanish) at CNN
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication / Broadcast
Digital Producer/Digital PM Responsibilities:
• Responsible for evolving project plans into a clear set of deliverables that are produced efficiently to meet project, campaign and business goals. Day-to- day contact for client requests and needs. Respond to emails in a timely manner with a solution-focused approach.
• leads the production - planning through launch and maintenance/optimization - of websites, microsites, landing pages, ads and other digital media projects, in coordination with all campaign components.
• Manage project scope, timeline and budget (burn rate) and execute change control when additional requests are made.
• Functional lead across marketing teams, including account, content, design, web and digital - in the development, documentation and maintenance of project scope and strategy, including objectives, deliverables, budget and timeline. Estimate timelines, budgets and resources on a per-project basis.
• Lead end to end digital production processes for all digital campaigns. Advise Traffic team members in the configuration of digital processes, schedules and resources. Oversee project execution and production, ensuring timeliness while maintaining quality. Manage and coordinate client website updates including liaison with interactive team.
• Facilitate cross-functional collaboration to ensure branding, concepts and strategy are incorporated cohesively into integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- Digital Producer at Ingram Micro
- Digital Producer at Gallegos United
- Digital Project Manager (Contract) at The Designory
- Digital Project Manager/Digital Asset Manager at Yamaha/Gearshift Advertising
2 months at this Job
2016 - 2019 Digital Producer Responsibilities included developing, writing, editing, and managing content on the ABC7News.com website using a CMS and HTML, SEO optimization, proofreading and publishing third-party content, posting an average of 30 items per day to social media, scheduling and managing social media marketing calendars and campaigns across multiple platforms using Spredfast, True Anthem, Social News Desk and others, proactively monitoring social media platforms and metrics to guide decision making, troubleshooting technical issues, writing teases, using Google Docs to prioritize tasks, and interacting with viewers.
- Digital Producer at KGO-TV
- Digital News Content Producer at CBS
- TV News Writer at CBS
- Production Assistant at CBS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Radio & Television
Responsible for the production of digital promotional content across multiple platforms. Prepares and schedules promotional events, offers, and product content on Belk.com and mobile app. Ensures content supports promotional strategy and adheres to quality standards through testing.
● Manages content assets, content slots, coupons, promotions, and campaigns in Salesforce Commerce Cloud Primary digital producer for Coupons and Catalogs & Ads pages for Belk.com.
● Primary digital producer for all promotional content on the TheLimited.com.
● Manages ad hoc Monetate campaigns to optimize customer experience Performs daily quality assurance review of Belk.com mobile app
● Defines SOPs and manages documentation to promote consistency within the department
- Associate Digital Producer at Belk
- Business Support Analyst at Europa Sports Products
- Digital Catalog Specialist/Product Photographer at Europa Sports Products
- Project Coordinator at T-Mobile
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications Studies
● Lead the VW.com platform team on the flow of work through the development pipeline, optimizing for speed and quality, and maximizing the delivery of value with a given team capacity. Established platform process and documentation including requirements gathering, sprint activity and release planning. Worked closely with the tech, account, creative, ux and production teams to insure project goals were met. Developed project plans, estimates, SOW, and tracked budgets. Managed and mentored a team of producers. Vixlet Feb 2016- Digital Producer/Project Manager June 2017
● Digital Producer on a social media platform app that focuses on the ways users connect with their passions. Partners include, MLB, LA Kings, ATP, LFC and Slipknot. Facilitate the implementation of design and feature updates as well as bug fixes for the app on Web, iOS and Android platforms. Work closely with Account, Design, UX, Product and Tech teams to assure candidate release lines up with roadmap and/or partner needs. Transamerica Aug 2014- Digital Producer Jan 2016
● Digital producer on transamerica.com. Producer for projects on the enterprise level that involved the UX and Creative teams. Projects for the website included single sign on, responsive, A/B testing, user testing, enhancements. Interacted with stakeholders, product owners, business analyst and PMO's. Implemented creative work flow processes. Saatchi and Saatchi LA Oct 2010 - Associate Integrated Producer Aug 2014
● Digital producer on www.toyota.com. Worked closely with UX, Art Directors, Copywriters, and development teams to update and implement new features on the website, as well as to accurately scope projects, create project plans, schedules, and SOWs. Reviewed wireframes, concepts, prototypes and final builds for accuracy. Constantly communicated with artists and programmers to ensure on time, on budget and quality delivery. Project Manager
● Managed large profile campaigns for Toyota. Worked on launch campaigns consisting of Broadcast, Print, Out of Home, Online media, Social media and Website development deliverables. Created schedules, held status meetings, facilitated communication between all teams members involved, kept track of all assets, assured deadlines were met. Worked directly with members of account, creative, production, strategy, product and media teams. Gary Group Advertising Agency April 2009- Project/Studio Manager Sept 2010
● Managed web development (client and internal) projects from kick-off through completion. Coordinated internal project management, strategy, creative, and engineering resources, and served as primary point of contact for clients. Responsible for: Project Scope Definition, Resource and Budget Management, Deliverable Management, and Risk Management. Clients include, Disney, HBO, Warner Brother Music, Rhino Records, Sony, and Amazon. 65 MEDIA Aug 2006- Production Manager March 2009
● Responsible for agency's project management and scheduling of all creative resources on each and every website development project. Facilitated work flow between several internal and external (overseas) teams to ensure deadlines and budgets were met. Served as the primary interface between the account team and all internal resources. List of clients include, Fox, Disney, Lakeshore Ent., Paramount, Activision. GALAN ENTERTAINMENT Nov 2001- Project Coordinator Aug 2006
● Managed the company's public relations, responsible for updating and maintaining websites. Main liaison between company and creative community, such as networks, agents and business clients. List of clients include, Fox, NBC, Telemundo, Fremantle Media, Lifetime.
- Sr. Digital Producer at Deutsch
- Photography Assistant at RICHMEL PRODUCTIONS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications
Works with account, creative, and development teams to ensure that digital ad deliverables are produced to client specifications
- Digital Producer at Publicis Seattle
- Freelance Producer at PATH
- Web/UX Producer at Communications and Marketing
- Web Content Editor at T. Rowe Price
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
● Participate in client and/or prospect meetings to provide executive-level insights for existing or upcoming campaigns.
● Created proposals, budgets and schedules for a variety of digital projects
● Assigned team members to projects, managed project details and oversaw execution of projects from conception through completion
● Reviewed deliverables to ensure they meet client's overall strategies and objectives while adhering to established brand standards
● Managed and trained associate producers.
- Digital Producer at Coalition Technologies
- Marketing Consultant/Marketing Project Manager at Essoll LLC
- Business Information Systems Instructor at Ventura College
- Lead Creative (Marketing Communications Manager) at Ventura College
7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Communications/Journalism
- Bachelor's Degree - Social Science
Digital Producer (2017 March - Present)
• Drive the execution of requests across the Product Management, Creative, and Technology teams
• Manage the full life cycle of localization requests from translations to review and final approval
• Resource contributors, schedule and oversee the work on requests
• Partner with and motivate a diverse team of resources
• Identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of requests
• Flexible schedule with the ability to ensure accountability for the operation of websites that are functional 24/7; this includes serving as on-call on a scheduled basis, and could include at times responding to emergent situations when not the scheduled on-call
• Clearly organize and forecast deliverables and dependencies
• Ensure proactive scheduling of all aspects of requests and on time deliverables within estimated duration and resources
• Manage the full lifecycle of operational requests from requirements through launch
• Juggle day-to-day tasks and have in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of potential challenges
• Monitor request scope and execute change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made
• Proactively identify any risk or conflicts based upon creative, technology or business factors
• Proactively look for solutions to implement requests in a more efficient manner Selected Accomplishments:
• Successfully deployed multiple core segments include payment system and user profile for Disney Vacation Club Japan, improved user satisfaction rate by 10%
- Digital Producer at Walt Disney Parks and Resort Digital
- Metadata / Localization Contractor at Netflix
- Japanese QC / Metadata Operation / Media Inventory Service Specialist at SONY Network Entertainments/SONY DADC
- Administrative Assistant at Square Enix Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BA of Graphic Design - Graphic Design
- AA of Fine Art - Fine Art
- - Multimedia
- Write breaking news stories and produce digital content for WTNH's online viewership - Manage WTNH's social media platforms by crafting posts and engaging with viewers - Create digital videos through Adobe Premiere to share on social media
- Digital Producer at WTNH - News 8
- SportzEdge.com Intern at WTNH - News 8
- Sports Writer at Only in Boston (@OnlyInBOS)
- Staff Writer at Quinnipiac Bobcats Sports Network
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film, Video and Interactive Media
- Created SOW, creative briefs and calendars for digital projects. - Acted as a liaison between external agencies and internal clients, facilitating constant trafficof marketing assets. - Managed and monitored final production files for different digital marketing campaignsincluding images, banners and videos (QA) - Produced digital campaign to launch DIRECTV GO, the new DIRECTV OTT product with over1000 digital assets delivered.
- Digital Producer at DIRECTV LATAM
- BRAND MANAGER at BRYLAND CO
- PROJECT MANAGER at Port de Bras
- Project Manager at Analiticom
4 months at this Job
- Master in Business Communications - Business Communications
- Bachelor's - English