- Implement and manage Digital Advertising for Ford Motor Company - Work with and take guidance from Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and/or Delivery Leads to accomplish the responsibilities, tasks, and actions listed within the Project Manager major responsibilities/principal accountabilities. - Communicate and maintain project plans. - Create and communicate call reports. - Report on project health and status. - Work with vendor, partner and third party relationships on a project level.
- Junior Digital Project Manager at Ford Motor Company
- Project Coordinator at GTB
- Account Receivable Representative at International Business Machines Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at Council of the Federal Judiciary
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Marketing - Marketing
• Worked on operationally and strategically on transforming the digital customer experience in the funeral industry by creating an online memorial room and funeral planner
• Writer and editor of the website. Prepared monthly reports of SEM/SEO performance
• Oversaw the production of stylesheets in Office and print materials making sure they met the established graphic guidelines and the needs within 20 different offices
• Responsible for maintaining contact with funeral homes and with partners in printing services, tech support and web and advertising agencies
• Managed the internal communication through production and distribution of newsletters
• Project manager in the launch and maintenance of Klarahills affiliated company’s website www.verahill.se
- Digital Project Manager at Klarahill AB
- Course Coordinator at Vision Trade Union
- Recruiter/Marketing Assistant at Vision Trade Union
- Outreach Intern at Institute for Security and Development Studies
10 months at this Job
- - Project Management
- - Business Administration
- - Open Lab - challenges for emerging cities
- Bachelor of Arts - Media and Communications
- - Media Technology
(link to the Master's Program)
https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-project-manager-masters-program-certification-training Progressing towards Master’s Program Certifications through SimpliLearn, which includes:
• (PMP) Project Management Professional – AGILE 6th Edition - 2019
• Lean Six Sigma GB Certification
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Agile Scrum Master Certification
• Business Analytics
• Digital Skills in Data and AI DevOps
- SimpliLearn - Masters Digital Project Manager Program at SimpliLearn
- IT PROJECT MANAGER at RYDER LOGISTICS
- Business Operations Management at WTOYZ - AMERICAN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES – (MOBLIE SERVICES) SPRINT – VERIZON – NEXTEL – T-Mobile
- Business Unit Manager at SHAWMUT CORPORATION - AUTOMOTIVE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
- Master's in Business Management and ECONOMICS - Business Management and ECONOMICS
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates in Automotive Engineering Technology - Automotive Engineering Technology
EDUCATION * Client-facing project manager for website and app development and creative projects, working alongside and serving as liaison between * UC San Diego clients, creatives, developers, partner agencies, and stakeholders to plan, BA, Art History/Criticism execute, and deploy projects * UC Los Angeles Extension * Project management - Manage, assess, and enforce complex timelines, Digital Storytelling & intricate workflows, and shifting priorities; coordinate resources on a daily Multi-Platform Strategy and weekly basis; manage agile workflow of UX, UI, technical, and QA * General Assembly workshops teams; track, QA, and deliver assets; organize and consolidate Product management, UX stakeholder feedback and route deliverables to stakeholders; identify design, WordPress risks and adjust schedules accordingly; organize and archive final assets; * Acumen + IDEO workshops organize kickoff agendas and partner meetings Human-centered design, * Communication management - Manage communication between Adaptive leadership internal resources, stakeholders, and partner agencies; build rapport with agencies, stakeholders, and vendors; serve point of contact for SKILLS cross-functional teams across international time zones * Operational support - Create and manage project documentation; * Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, prepare budgets up to $200k; track hours and ongoing budgets; Adobe Creative Suite schedule kickoff and status meetings; provide weekly status reports; * Project management & create LOEs and SOWs; manage team onboarding collaboration (Slack, Smartsheet, Trello, Forecast)
- Digital Project Manager, The Glue at UC San Diego
- Digital Project Manager, Hoverstate at GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket
- Digital Project Coordinator, The Getty at Unflappable
- Program Coordinator at Hammer Museum
6 months at this Job
* Manage the development and delivery of digital, interactive, marketing website projects from initial discovery to final completion. * Manage 'best in class' projects from beginning stages, including defining scope, building detailed timelines, and reviewing cycle to ensure project success. * Coordinate creative and production team schedules, budgets, assets and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed. * Train clients on the Finalsite CMS in order to maximize functionality and provide exceptional user experience. * Ensure all data is up to date and correctly formatted to ensure proper integration with web-based Student Information Systems. * Consult and guide clients on implementing industry best practices. * Research school website statistics to provide clients with reports on clear trends on how visitors behave. * Manage client expectations and identify needs, while ensuring approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs. * Provide exceptional client relations support with clear communication and timely project status updates, exceeding client's expectations.
- Digital Project Manager at Finalsite
- Project Manager at ePlus Systems
- Client Services Relationship Manager at ePlus Systems
- Senior Client Services Support Representative at ePlus Systems
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education, English
• Manage digital roll outs of primetime television shows.
• Prepare and monitor project schedules; QA project deliverables.
- DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER at NBCUniversal
- FREELANCE COPYWRITER at UPWork
- INTEGRATED MEDIA STRATEGY & ACTIVATIONS SPECIALIST at Chick-fil-A Corporate
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR at Grupo Gallegos
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Conducted meetings with clients to determine project intent, requirements and budgets. Kept meticulous records of all costs and expenses and analyzed that data against the budget Maintained project schedules by managing timelines and making proactive adjustments. Maintained schedules to ensure that key milestones were being met at every phase Directed changes to the project scope and cost and implemented appropriate change management processes to keep the project on track Provided outstanding service to clients to not only maintain but to extend the relationship for future business opportunities
- Digital Project Manager at Digital River
- Marketing Program Manager, Email Marketing at Digital River
- Web & Email Marketing Manager at RLJ Entertainment, Acorn Media
- Marketing Communications Manager at Light & Life Publishing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Management
- Associate of Science - eCommerce
• Upgraded Exchange and SharePoint, user migration upgrades Office 365, Cisco WebEx and WebEx Teams, hardware upgrades and repairs for teleconferencing ◦ Consolidated, fulfilled and provisioned multi-million dollar vendor contracts ◦ Managed, projected and reconciled capital and operational expenses ◦ Developed long term strategies for updating and standardizing digital organization tools ◦ Power user: Service Now, Stratajazz, MS Project and teams, Lync for Business, WebEx
- Sr. Digital Project Manager at PROVIDENCE ST. JOSEPH MEDICAL
- IT Project Manager at WIRELESS ADVOCATES
- Sr. Project Manager at FUJITSU AMERICA
- Sr. IT Security Project Manager / Integrated Planning at BOEING
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
- AAS - Mathematics
Provide end to end project management Scope project requirements and prepare budgets DIVYA Provide end-to-end project management Scope project requirements and prepare budget Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress DHAMIJA Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met MARKETING AND Develop support documentation including risk logs and MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL requirement specifications Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on CONTACT board with delegated tasks Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively +8504057331 to resolve issues [email protected] Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Digital Project Manager at Rebel Unicorn
- Marketing Intern at SOCIAL MEDIA
- PROJECT MANAGER at ERICSSON
3 months at this Job
- MASTERS - INTEGRATED MARKETING
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Le Pain Quotidien (LPQ) is an international hospitality chain of bakery-restaurants located in 21 countries and has 200+ locations within the United States. Leading company’s $1.4 million global digital transformation for 200 corporate and franchise stores in US and 21 other countries.
• Reports directly to Global Vice President of Information Technology.
• Currently manage design, development, and post-launch operations for 20 new Web sites, Apple and Android apps, and new centralized payment platform.
• Advise Global Vice President of Technology on best practices for software development, Web and app development, IT project management, vendor selection, and data warehousing, cloud, and server virtualization with Amazon Web Services.
• Mentor Global Digital Marketing manager on creating and implementing effective global digital marketing initiatives and strategies, including content development and search engine optimization via Yext and Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and AdWords.
• Managed launch of 6 international Websites in September 2018 and 7 more in November 2018 on time and on budget.
• Worked closely with LPQ data architect, business intelligence, and financial and accounting staff to develop and implement updated financial reports using Tableau and new centralized data warehouse.
• Fully responsible for managing new and existing relationships with online ordering, catering, loyalty program, and payment vendors (MasterCard), as well as Web and app development agencies.
• Organize, manage, and allocate cross-functional resources in US and globally to ensure successful and timely execution of technology projects and tasks.
- Global Digital Project Manager at Le Pain Quotidien
- Technical Program Manager at OnDeck Capital
- Senior Project Manager at ESPN
- Consultant at Freelancers Union
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.F.A. - Visual Arts
- M.S. - Management Information Systems
- B.A. - English