Managed the content and customer experience for Consumer and IRU communications during the order status phase
from the submission of the order through shipment delivery and activation. This included emails, SMS, and inbox material, auditing (usage) and metrics analysis (usage, clicks, survey.) Additionally, I served as the digital project manager and partnered with business units to review and determine requirements for personalized content, coached business/stake holders on best practices for their digital promotions, used JIRA and Sharepoint for all change and implementation requests, and utilized Adobe Analytics and ForeSee to provide performance metrics to project stakeholders.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for personalized content intake process to ensure practicality, feasibility and to determine to communication requirements for transactional emails, SMS messages, account alerts, targeted web interstitials, email notifications and promo tiles for over 93 million customers.
- Digital Project Manager at AT&T
- Lead Director, Marketing & Communications at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Communications Manager at Moxie Interactive, Inc.
- Social Media Community Manager at The Home Depot
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Telecommunications
With the main goal of successfully accomplishing client's digital marketing goals I coordinate the efforts of our Marketing, Design, and Development teams to ensure our client's expectations are exceeded through effective communication and collaboration throughout the entirety of a project. Responsibilities also encompass analytical, financial, content, and social media management.
- Digital Project Manager at Two Oceans Digital
- Set Production Assistant at Discovery Channel - SourceFed Studios
- Assistant Manager at Abercrombie & Co
- Assistant Manager at Key Largo Dive Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Telecommunication
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
• Lead the design, deployment and evolution of digital engagements and contribute to digital and social campaigns by leveraging key insights and emerging industry trends for public affairs and policy, grassroots, international affairs and healthcare clients
• Strategize with research teams to form marketing programs and educate clients and stakeholders on incorporating relevant digital strategies to support organizational efforts and priorities for awareness, lead generation and behavior change campaigns
• Optimize workflow between creative, technical, analytics, media and public affairs teams to work collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts ensuring innovation and consistency in keeping with industry trends
• Establish clear project scopes and budgets for a team of web developers, designers, copywriters, producers, analysts and planners to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Senior Digital Project Manager at Edelman, Digital Public Affairs
- Business Operations and Project Management Specialist at Edelman, Strategy & Planning
- Technical Project Manager (Consultant) at Edelman, Development & Technology
- Digital Intern at Edelman, Development & Technology
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Strategic Communication and Public Relations
Digital Project Manager
• Successfully launched Facebook and Google Ads campaigns for Oakland Strength Factory & The Gastropig
• Set-up messenger and Instagram bots using Manychat and Instato using Zapier & Mailchimp integrations
• Set-up Mindbody service (scheduling, widgets on website, client reports, troubleshooting) for Oakland Strength Factory
- Digital Project Manager at Orca Consulting Group
- Intern at Bay Area Green Tours
- TRAINEE at MATERNITY AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- INTERPRETER at ASYLUM ACCESS
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - Chemical Engineering
● 7+ years of traditional and online marketing experience with a strong background in website development, project management, SEM strategy, Google Ads.
● 3+ years of social media strategy creation for various verticals. Campaign build & Optimization using Facebook, Linkedin, Yelp.
● Bachelors of Science in Marketing & Advertising from Wayne State University.
● Held internships at Ogilvy & Mather, Detroit, MI and Gulf Business Aid, Dubai, UAE.
● 2013-14 Diversity Champion Award, Detroit Regional Chamber.
● 2014 Race, Relations and Diversity Taskforce Award, The Community House and Birmingham Bloomfield Schools. Skills
● Developed fully integrated digital marketing campaigns for B2B/B2C products and services.
● Project management experience with various verticals- budget creation, work with technical teams to deliver projects on time.
● Strong campaign management skills using cross-channel platforms to develop brand awareness and engagement.
● Paid Search- Campaign building and optimization. Google Analytics, Google Search & Display Certified.
● Social media management tools: Sprout Social and HootSuite.
● Experienced in using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Optmyzr.
● Email Marketing campaign deployment tools: Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Proximity Marketing.
● Inbound marketing tools: Formstack, Survey Monkey and Hubspot.
● Ability to make sound recommendations based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
● Effective time management and project management skills and ability to work in a team environment.
● Highly organized, multi-tasking abilities with excellent communication and presentation skills. As a Digital Project Manager- · Currently managing multiple small/medium size projects ($500-$25,000 projects) that include new website builds, website updates, Facebook, Linkedin campaigns.
● Planning and implementing traditional & digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
● Working with internal creative and technical teams; and external vendors and freelance designers.
● Acting as the key contact for clients- continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
● Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties
● Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
● Analyzing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence As a Pay Per Click Specialist
● Managing over 100 pay per click accounts for 3 brands - account onboarding, strategy creation, campaign build, and optimization.
● Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Digital Project Manager at Alliance Franchise Brands
- SR. MARKETING SPECIALIST at SME
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce
- at Sky Bird Travel & Tours
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing & Advertising
• Editorial project manager for K-12 online digital products.
• Managing the workflow, schedule, budget, staff, freelance vendors, and client expections for a large K-12 108 course program for client’s Learning Management System for charter school students and teachers.
• Project continuously evolves, schedules and workflows are adapted accordingly as priorities shift and additional opportunities become available for LearningMate to help client meet needs and deadlines.
- Digital Project Manager at LearningMate Solutions
- Owner/Freelancer, Digital Production at Dkd creative
- Design and Editorial Project Manager at Aptara
- Project Manager at Baseline Development Group
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Creative Writing
Tracks projects from kick off through completion against established timelines.
● Leads and coordinates internal team status meetings.
● Reports project status and all important aspects of the project to team members.
● Accountable for ensuring Agency adheres to Client development process.
● Manages projects through internal routing system.
● Provides clear direction and expectations to the team.
● Ensures cross functional and account teams are working cohesively and consistently, adhering to internal Agency standard operation procedure.
● Maintains client deadlines per approved project budgets and plans.
● Determines resource capacity with all cross functional team members.
● Has exposure to all client meetings.
- Digital Project Manager at The Patient Experience Project
- Senior Project Analyst at Newport News Shipbuilding
- Web Design and Development Project Manager at Mannix Marketing
- Content Project Manager at
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Arts - Teaching of English
- Bachelor of Arts - English Education and English Textual Studies
• Delivered over 1000 digital banners, rich media units, social tiles, micro-sites and videos for clients such as Nestle, Nationwide, BlackRock, AMEX and Coca-Cola.
• Established communication between production teams, account teams, media vendors and clients.
• Generated cost and timeline estimates upon assessment of deliverables per project request.
• Coordinated schedules, budgets and project assets through the Redtrax system, Smartsheet and Outlook 365.
• Streamlined client and internal feedback to minimize additional rounds of revision and adhere to timelines.
- Digital Project Manager at Ogilvy & Mather
- Junior Project Manager at Vertic
- Executive Assistant and Office Manager at Vertic
- Office Manager and Marketing Associate at MicroOffice Solutions
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
GTM is a full-service WPP ad agency created exclusively for Mazda. Currently producing online ads for marketing initiatives focused on brand awareness, special offers, sales events, model year changeovers, new features, and other ad hoc requests. Deliverables include organic and paid social media, dynamic ads, display ads, rich media, and sponsored content driving to MazdaUSA.com.
● Oversees the entire lifecycle for multiple projects while adhering to the agency's digital standards, best practices, and tools
● Serves as main internal and external point of communication from project kick-off to final delivery
● Evaluates project scope, reviews requirements, allocates creative resources, delivers status reports, and builds production schedules
● Works closely with account, creative, product, and legal compliance teams to ensure all deliverables and milestones are tracked through an established process
● Opens, manages, and closes out jobs through project workflow tools including Basecamp and Smartsheet
● Forecasts potential issues and proposes solutions to mitigate risks that impact timelines
- Digital Project Manager / Producer at The Garage Team Mazda
- Marketing Art Project Manager, FoxNext Games at 20th Century Fox
- Marketing Project Manager, Social & Digital Content at Faraday Future
- Cross-Functional Content Production Manager at Apple Inc.
8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Studio Art & Anthropology
Manage content team resources for digital portfolio projects (att.com, directv.com, directvnow.com, uverse.com) · Analyze and generate reports for consumer digital content associate director · Manage weekly capacity tracking report for consumer digital content associate director · Consolidated multiple JIRA queues to 2 queues, including setup, communications and management · Assign knowledge base articles to writers based on available capacity · Assign JIRA sustainment tickets to writers based on functional area and capacity · Monitor JIRA tickets, including expediting rush jobs, monitoring stalled jobs, issuing reminders. · Coordinate creative reviews to share in-flight experiences several times a week for 20+ content writers · Participate in Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Retrospective, Showcases, Daily Stand up meetings etc · Act as a Liaison between the Business and technical team (Collaborating with business owners, BAs, web producers and implementers to develop friendly, informative and instructive user content) Use wireframes, comps, and Agile user stories to create content requirements documents
- UX Digital Project Manager at AT&T Consumer Digital Content
- Senior web content and product marketing manager at AT&T Consumer Digital Media
- Bilingual web content manager at AT&T Consumer Digital Content
- Web marketing project manager (consultant- TEK systems) at Home Depot.com
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Information Technology - Information Technology
- Bachelors in MIS Information Systems - MIS Information Systems