Digital Strategist C Knows Solutions Queen Creek, Arizona
12/2018 - Now
• Managed and Optimized AdWords Accounts - reduced CPC, implemented proper account structure, and increased relevant traffic through keyword research and negative keywords.
• Built SEO Optimized Wordpress Sites. Did competitive keyword research to determine rank ability, find long tail keywords and new opportunities. Optimized Meta Tags, created SEO Optimized content, and built links through Guest Posting opportunities on High DA Sites.
• Used Analytics to Assess Visitor Behavior and Make Adjustments to Paid Campaigns and Organic Search Strategies.
• Implemented Lead Capture and Email Marketing Campaigns - created targeted landing pages and drove traffic via paid search and social. Created email follow ups to drive traffic to customer's offers and products.
• I've immersed myself into getting a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and Java. I am continuing this learning process mostly self taught.
• Completed the Google Ads courses to include Search, Display and Analytics for now.
- Digital Strategist at Digital Marketing
- General Laborer at Target
- Asset Protection Specialist at Target
- Correctional / K9 Officer at Arizona Dept. of Corrections
3 months at this Job
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- High School Diploma
At Mediagistic I am what we describe as a quarterback for our Internet Marketing team. I help conduct the orchestra that is our clients, account managers, internal PPC, Social Media, Design and Content teams to ensure a high ROI from our client's digital marketing campaigns. I have hands-on day-to-day experience using a wide array of tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Facebook Business Manager, aHref's, and MOZ SEO Tools. Perform weekly conference calls with our clients to discuss digital strategies, performance metrics, and business KPI's using easy to understand language. As a Digital Strategist I also assist our Account Managers in providing detailed campaign performance reports for our clients. Examples include Google Auction Insight, Keyword ranking, and PPC geo targeting conversion reports. Writing competitive analysis and rightsizing documentation on potential clients for our sales team to assist in closing leads.
- Digital Strategist at Mediagistic
- Website Designer and Technical Writer at Contender Solutions
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Manager at Outpsoke
- QA Analyst and Technical Writer at Powerchord
1 year, 2 months at this Job
New York, NY - May/2018 - Present An advisory firm that provides strategy and foresight with focus on disruptive technologies. DIGITAL STRATEGIST INTERN Developed and implemented a social media strategy (Facebook and LinkedIn), brand positioning and web design optimization for Cambrian, aligning its digital marketing goals with the brand value proposition. The process included visual identity creation, written and graphics content development, progress monitoring and campaign evaluation through established KPIs.
- DIGITAL STRATEGIST at CAMBRIAN.AI
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MANAGER at COMERC ENERGIA
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at FLA CAVASOTTI
- EVENT MARKETING MANAGER at GRUPO ALL
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
RevHealth, Morristown, NJ
October 2017- Present/Senior Digital Strategist
Responsibilities include but are not limited to digital business development, acting as the agency-wide digital consultant, driving the agency's new digital vision and business excellence, and hiring of key digital personnel.
• Development of digital solutions for HCP and Patient campaigns for key accounts such as Pfizer Xolair, Merck Bridion, Novartis Oncology US (Patient Services), Bayer Betaseron, and Shire Natpara
• Acting as the Community Manager for the HypoparaAnswers (Shire Natpara) Facebook page. Duties include monitoring, scheduling/publication of content, and content calendar development
• Conduct industry and competitive research to develop strategy, tactical solutions, target personas, and user experience
• Campaign reporting and analysis
- Senior Digital Strategist at RevHealth
- Vice President, Account Group Supervisor, Digital at Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
- U.S. Lead Digital Strategist, Hematology Franchise (Novartis Oncology) at Liquid Hub
- Director, Digital Engagement and Strategy at Millennium Communications Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Japanese Language and Literature
• Part of a nationally affiliated student communication firm comprised of the most elite communication students at the University of Alabama, promoted from Associate to Strategist Campbell
• over just one semester Organize and create a monthly digital content calendar/plan for my clients including Campus Veterans Association's In The Chair campaign and UA QEP
• Manage all digital/social media accounts for each client including blog promotion, website
- Digital Strategist at Capstone Agency
at this Job
- - Government
- BA - Advertising
- - maintenance and PR/Advertising
Florida, USA Road Design, Digital Marketing Agency that specialize in e-commerce, e-branding, digital marketing, strategy and business
development. As the creator and Digital Strategist of Road Design, I lead a team of writers, designers and programmers to craft identities, expand narratives and engage audiences for fearless clients in New York, Miami and Istanbul.
• I Develop plans for expanding International eCommerce marketing into new regions.
• I Lead all stages of eCommerce marketing planning, creation, execution, & optimization - with strategic thought leadership integrating customer, market and product insights - maintain strong proactive knowledge of trends
• I Lead, manage and execute key marketing initiatives (such as paid search, email marketing, affiliate programs and online media) to support growth of the business
• I Develop testing programs to drive continuous improvement in marketing ROI, collaborating with global eCommerce marketing
• Optimize return on marketing investment across the marketing portfolio, utilizing attribution/interaction approaches, customer segment behaviors, etc
• Lead E-Commerce business including management and evaluation of current platform as well as identification of best-in-class solution to support emerging business, including Amazon.com and affiliate strategies as well as related marketing
• Plan, create, and manage a range of content across multiple channels to deliver lead generation goals
• Monitor campaign performance and recommend strategies for expansion/optimization across all channels
• Perform analysis of media spend and advertising channels to optimize media mix for maximum reach and ROI
• Create goal-specific plans, drive execution, track and report on program performance, and present in-depth analyses with insights & recommendations to improve and grow the business line
• Develop plans and strategies for testing new revenue opportunities
• Work closely with UX to define and optimize purchasing flows. Use analytics to review performance and develop plans to optimize
- FOUNDER & DIGITAL STRATEGIST & E-COMMERCE EXPERT at ROAD- Digital Marketing Agency
- FOUNDER (CEO ) at Altinci Cadde - Home & Decoration Flash Sale Website
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - EXECUTIVE PROGRAM-DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGY
- None - business
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
- MSc in Electronic Commerce - has accreditation by the British Computer Society
Utilize our patented technology to help local Auto Dealers manage, market & move their inventory, to see a better ROI than
other digital advertising. Create custom VIN specific campaigns tailored to each clients needs along with monitoring & optimizing for best performance. Meet goals of maintaining accounts, upselling and selling additional products. Utilize Google
Analytics, Data Studio, Excel & PowerPoint to create custom reporting.
● Rose to #2 in Managed Revenue with 170K Monthly/2 Million Annually
● Met & exceeded account revenue growth goals: 3% Growth Quarterly
● Grew accounts to 70+ Accounts in Q1 2017
● Increased Revenue on a single account 633%, $3k to 22K Monthly
● Nominated to Strategist User Group to help with product development
- Digital Strategist at LotLinx
- Account Executive at Chicago Tribune Media Group
- Account Executive at Zoom Media Connect & YNN
- Account Manager at Illinois School of Health Careers
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications Media
· Vortext Analytics - Brand refresh for an established healthcare tech company including website rebuild with copywriting and SEO planning, user experience consultation. Developed and created animated explainer video for brand awareness. · Aquatic Weed Wizards - Designed and built a brand for this startup company including website build with copywriting and SEO planning, logo design, and branding consultation. · Dancing Bear Lodge - Performed a digital presence evaluation for co-branded restaurant, resort, and shops with deliverables including 6 month social media plan, digital community building strategy, SEO/SEM/Paid Search assessment, and social media manager hiring roadmap. · Antique Piano Shop, Inc. - Constructed a new branding and digital marketing strategy for the company including retail website, newsletter, video series, and social media/blog posts. Identified a new customer base and enacted new media strategies based on analytics and revenue data. Increased social media engagement by 400% in less than 1 month. · The Ohio Machine - Created a fan-based blog series including graphics and content to engage new demographics for this Major League Lacrosse team. Readership is up 30% over normal blog posts. · DVCResaleMarket.com - Created focused content across blog and Facebook to drive page likes and boost SEO/SEM. This company is now first in SEO in their market. · US Lacrosse - Created focused content to draw more visitors to the organization site. My series garnered the most likes of any series in the history of the blog with 200%-700% traffic increases over normal. · TouringPlans.com - Assisted in website and social media redesign for a travel and tourism website creating website and social media content and using a/b testing to gauge sales increases and traffic patterns. · WDWTools.com - Provided content creation, social media community management and strategy, editing, analytics interpretation, CRM management, and consultation for a travel and tourism website’s startup. In the six months I consulted with them, the company doubled their click rate, reduced their bounce rate by thirty percent, and tripled their Facebook likes.
- Digital Strategist at Crutchfield Digital
- Director of Digital Media at Spear Marketing Group
- Digital Strategist at PerfectServe
- Project Manager and Digital Media Strategist at Slamdot
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Law and Society
- BS - Law and Society
My role as the Senior Digital Strategist is to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and apply creative services to internal communications, project management, collateral marketing material. I work directly with all members of the Marketing and Business Development department. My key objectives are to raise the market profile and awareness of the firm at large as well as that of the attorneys, provide efficient and accessible communications channels for marketing and promotional messages, measure the effectiveness of our communications channels, and develop and maintain a progressive web platform and associated digital channels. Other responsibilities include:
• Design and execute a strategic, actionable digital marketing plan, inclusive of web redesign/enhancement, digital communications, social media, and integration with CRM tools.
• Support integration/application of brand standards to ongoing communications channels and identify leading and lagging measures of impact and effectiveness.
• Develop new products and channels whereby attorneys can tell their stories, e.g. podcasts, video. Identify themes, opportunities, and attorneys to highlight.
• Provide mentorship and management of projects that involve creative marketing efforts and client facing materials.
- Digital Strategist at Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman, P.C.
- Marketing Specialist at Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman, P.C.
- Graphics Administrator Lead at Kirkpatrick Management Company
- Page Designer at The Herald Bulletin
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - JOURNALISM DESIGN
Implemented 7 digital fundraising campaigns as a lead writer and strategist for clients representing statewide,
congressional, and advocacy campaigns and super PACs
• Drafted rapid response content based on news events to better target issues of concerns that affect client audiences
• Strategically capitalized on critical moments as quickly as possible whether using an advocacy-based ask email (i.e. sign a petition) versus a donation ask to build energy among email audience and followers on social
• Wrote advertising copy for paid-acquisition and fundraising campaigns, optimizing lowest possible CPA's and highest ROI's (acquiring on average 15,000 names and running a direct-donate campaign that raised more than $300,000)
• Curated social media content based on key issues of most importance/relevance to specific clients
- Digital Strategist at GPSIMPACT
- Advisor and Strategist at Kraus For Schools
- Freelance Digital and Social Media Consultant at
- Digital Production Associate at Revolution Messaging
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Communication