Dining room manager
- Dining Room Manager at Friendship Village Of Dublin
- Bar Manager at Three legged Mare
- Dietary Manager at Health Care Services Group
- Bartender at Buca di Beppo
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- - Business Administration, Marketing
- - Political Science, International Studies
Dining room manager. Prepare schedule order wine oversee 15 employees
- Dining Room Manager at Mabel murphys
24 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• I am the shift lead server at a independent senoir living home.
• I am currently the Dining Room Manager
- Dining Room Manager at Sagora Senior Living
- Cocktail Waitress at Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel
- Bartender/Waitress at Jubilee Casino
- Caregiver at Adult Daycare Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided exceptional service to guests and residents. Within the first 90 days received a double promotion from to Dining Room Manager. Performing personnel hiring, training and development, inventory management, schedule making, quality control of all food, and assisting the Events Manager and Executive Chef in coordinating events, meetings with upper management and resident council.
- Dining Room Manager at Symphony of Chesterton
- Sales Rep at AT&T
- Sales at GNC
- Laborer at Nu-Tec
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Ed
As a dining room manager's assistant at Pine Valley Golf Club my daily duties included organizing reservations and table assignments before dinner service and floor management of servers. During service, I worked front of house closely with my manager and dealt mostly with the sale of high end wines as well as anything else that would come up during a typical service night. I have experience with large banquets and BBQ's as well as small parties.
- Dining Room Manager Assistant at Pine Valley Golf Club
- Server/Waiter at Applebee's
- Server/Waiter at Grottocela Restaurant
- Server/Waiter at Pine Valley Golf Club
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Responsibilities 1. As the club's dining room manager I am in charge of making decisions that help drive the staff to create a enjoyable experience for our members and guest. 2. I make decisions based off of the members requests and expectations of the club. 3. Work with the chef and sous chef on menu ideas 4. Trains servers in fine dining 5. Works with bar manager to bring in new wines and update wine lockers for our membership 6. Previously assisted in banquets and club events 7. Works on the club's POS system to create menus and sales items.
- Dining Room Manager at Fox Chapel golf club
- Barista/Cashier at The Press Cafe
- Sales Associate at GAP Inc
- Clerical at The Atrium Assisted Living Community
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Fashion and retail
As Dining Room Manager my responsibilities are over seeing two dining rooms in an upscale Retirement and Assisted living Community. Handle customer complaints with professionalism and positive attitude in fast paced, stressful situations. I manage a staff of 20 servers, which I do all the yearly evaluations for. I am responsible for all the interviewing, hiring, scheduling, & management of all dining staff. As Dining Room Manager I set customer service standards, and train all new servers. I conduct monthly meetings with the servers to improve communication, team spirit, and improve job performance. At Brightview I organize Holidays and special events and plan the decorations and floor plans. I have developed a Theme based dinner party which we do once a month. I am also part of the Safety Committee that was successful in reducing work related injuries and workman compensation claims.
- Dining Room Manager at Brightview Commons
- Head Server at General Stanton Inn
- Restaurant Manager at
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- CCRI, Warwick, RI - Criminal Psychology
Supervise and manage at least 10 employees with over 200 guests per night on average.
• Promoted from Server to Dining Room Manager for local San Antonio country club, which serves around 1000 persons per week.
• Responded to and handled the different needs of the members at the club.
• I assist servers during overload situations, and sometimes I work as both a server and the floor manager when other servers fail to show.
• Responsible for making sure restaurant has enough service staff.
• There are two sections within Sonterra and when other section is busy I manage staff from my section to assist other section; prioritizing our guests to make sure they are taken care of.
• Enforce the rules and regulations at work.
• Verify employee work status during the clock hours.
- Dining Room Manager at Club at Sonterra
- Equipment State Engineer at Hall Town of Illilten
- Engineer Tutor at Mouloud Mammeri University of Tizi-Ouzou
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Worked from march 2013 to march 2016 as server and got promoted to dining room manager from march 2016 until present. Customer service, making menus, training servers, making schedule, working with horizon POS, fine dining, planning events, interviewing new candidates.
- Dining Room Manager at Jacaranda Trace
- Server at Jacaranda Trace
- Warehouse Associate at Stop Experts
- Assistant Manager at finish line
3 years at this Job
- High school Diploma
Dining Room Manager/3k property
● Ordering of Liquor, Wine & Beer/Bi-Monthly Inventory of Liquor, Wine & Beer
● Scheduling FOH Staff/Servers & Bartenders
● On going Training for all FOH Staff to implement excellent customer dining experience
● Stepping in to backup servers and bartenders and line cooks and pantry cooks when Restaurant became busy to insure restaurant ran smooth and efficient
● Overseeing Banquet staff to insure quality and service was flawless from beginning to end.
● Closing Restaurant Manager 5 nights a week
● Daily Safe and monies Reconciliation/Sales Statements
● Sleeptrain Inc. - Sales Associate 12/2010-04/2014
● Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences
● Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions
● Quarterly review of new market products
● Attended all work related new product seminars with our merchants Sealy, Simmons and Serta
● Built Repeat Business with current clientele
● Created for playing key role in generating over a 1 million per year revenue via Solo
● Created daily and weekly cash reports for accounting management
● GE Financial loans and Statements
● Accurately logged all daily shipping and receiving orders directly to the store
- Dining Room Manager at Guaymas
- General Manager at Pasta Pomodoro Inc
- Scheduling of FOH Staff / Training New Hires at Tiburon Lodge and Restaurant
- Front Desk Manager at World Mark by Trendwest
11 months at this Job
- Travel & Hospitality - Convention Service Management
- - Psychology