I served as diplomat at the South African Embassy in Bonn, Germany, from 1994 to 1998 after completing 2 years training at the Department and working on the Francophone Africa Desk. In Germany I worked in the political and cultural division of the Embassy. Upon returning to Head Office in Pretoria in 1998 I started working in the Multilateral Division and represented the South African Government at several international negotiating sessions for Environmental Protection Agreements, most notably POPS (persistent organic pollutants).
- Diplomat at South African Department of Foreign Affairs
- Assistant Director at Department of Foreign Affairs
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Languages
As a Diplomat, my responsibilities entailed representing the Brazil's national interests before the host country. The main goal being to build relationships and create bridges for the bilateral relationship to flourish. The counterparts are not only government officials and international officers, but also NGOs, think tanks, trade associations, companies and individuals. The work involves the analysis of the host country national context in regards to one's portfolio, reporting developments as well as suggesting courses of action, when appropriate. It's a natural part of representing one’s country to be involved in advocacy initiatives, be it to promote or deter a certain result. It also demands organizing visits and events, as well as preparing agendas, supporting papers (talking points, executive summaries, press releases), as well as taking part in bilateral meetings and events.
- Diplomat at Ministry of External Relations of Brazil
- Head of Energy, Science & Technology and Legal Sectors at Ministry of External Relations of Brazil
- Head of the Sectors Press at Embassy of Brazil in Mexico
- Head of the Congressional Affairs Section at Embassy of Brazil in Washington
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master in Diplomacy - Diplomacy
- LLM in International Business and Trade Law - International Business and Trade Law
- - International Business
- Bachelor - Law
minister counselor in charge of the media relations and commercial departments I have more than 25 years of working experience within the international oil business and the diplomatic service combined
- Diplomat at Venezuelan embassy in Paris, France
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA international business
- Bachelor's - Economics ( transfer student )
- Diplomat at Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Behavioural Studies and Linguistics
American diplomat representing my nation. International assignments in Ukraine, The Bahamas, Afghanistan, and Austria. Two domestic assignments in Washington, DC include liaison work with the intelligence community and leading State Department policy efforts to combat global wildlife trafficking.
● Areas of speciality include large scale project and event management, international logistics (including budgeting, human resources, scheduling, and operations), policy analysis and formulation, interagency, non-government organization, and foreign nation negotiation.
● Organized presidential visits, Iran nuclear peace talks in Vienna, drafted reports to Congress, and written articles included in the President's Daily Brief.
● Managed and supervised teams as large as 50 people.
● Served in the State Department 24/7 Operations Center as an Intelligence Liaison working with FBI, CIA, NSA, and other agencies.
- Foreign Service Officer (Diplomat) at U.S. Department of State
- Box Office Manager at Rhode Island Philharmonic
- 911 Dispatcher at City of Portland
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication Studies
• Served as an official ambassador to the Dean of Student’s Office at the University of Florida and executed programs that targeted marginalized communities on campus
• Maintained the well-being of the collective membership of over 80 students as the 2018-2019 Director of Internal Affairs
• Created forums, events, and meetings to foster a sense of community and teamwork between members, to relieve internal frustrations, and to build on existing relationships between members
- Campus Diplomat at University of Florida
- Scholar Experience Team at Intensive Law and Trial Program (ENVISION)
- Student Assistant at University of Florida
- Government Relations and Legal Intern at National Legal Aid & Defender Association
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Criminology
I came to diplomat after they had just got there product from an outsourcing company.
Leading a team of 4 to stable and make there apps ready for production,
Fixing and redesigning old code was challenging.
• Responsible for reviewing technical solutions/designs prepared by junior engineers
• Perform tasks of providing directions to technical resources in providing technical solutions Android team lead (hands on) at CRAZE2017-2018
• Managed 2 developers building the app from scratch to production with over 500,000 users
• Kept a clean bug log with minimum crashes (Craze app is an image recognition to sale product)
• Finding there'd party technical solutions for management requests Lead Android UI Developer at GlideTalk2014-2017
• Responsible for all UI requisite's working very close to the product team
• Created many complex custom UI element and animations Android developer at Snapkeys2011-2013
• Worked on a custom keyboard. Drawing all view's and interacting with a custom dictionary Android freelancing2011-2012
• Created and published to the playstore apps for clients (chabadApp, C2C, Kchart )
- Mobile tech lead (hands on android) at Diplomat
- Computer Network Manager at One Source Cellular USA
1 year at this Job
- Executive Driver (Diplomat) at ASEAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
- Executive driver (Diplomat) at THE WORLDBANK IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Executive driver at MIZUHO BANK CORPORATION
- Executive driver at PRODUCTS INC
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Two-Year Course
- High School Diploma
The Diplomat is a Washington-based monthly magazine focusing on Embassy Row and international affairs. Duties include in-depth analysis of international politics and events, as well as profiles of ambassadors and other people of world influence. Write periodic reviews of visual and performance arts in Washington. Reported stories from the Middle East, Kazakhstan and South America.
- Freelance correspondent at Washington Diplomat
- Washington Bureau Chief at Albuquerque Journal
- General Assignments Reporter at State Politics
- City Hall Reporter at Tribune
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
* Armed, uniformed contract security officer who protects and enforces rules and regulations on Department of State controlled property. * Provide emergency response to security alerts, civil disturbances, suspected or actual criminal activities. * Prevent, discover or detain persons attempting unauthorized access to Department of State property. * Protect and enforcement of the control of classified material and personally identifiable information.
- Diplomat Armed Security Officer at Department of State
- Computer Technology Teacher/School Tech at Fort Worthington Elementary Baltimore City
- Sales Floor Associate at
- Substitute Teacher at Riverdale Baptist HS
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communication