- Diplomat at Diplomatic Mission
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- International relations
- Master's in diplomacy
- Paralegal certificate
- PH.D. Candidate - International relations
Designed post orders and established all procedures for job function upon development of new high ranking diplomatic site.
• Managed foreign Diplomat site visits with students, university staff, and/or general guests.
• Maintained security and integrity of site by maintaining strict access control regulations.
• Supervised any additional security personnel on site.
• Operated various screening devices.
• Collected, organized and prepared written reports detailing any incidents occurring on site.
- Diplomat Site Assistant & Security at Security Assurance Management
- Volunteer/Community Involvement at Woodbridge (WYFL) & American Pride Youth Football League (APYFL)
- Administrative Assistant at Security American Title
- Title Service Business Owner at On Time Title LLC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems & Technology
• Recruited and coordinated Gonzaga students with learning disabilities to mentor similarly-labeled middle school students
• Facilitated weekly advocacy art projects for the students
• As a diplomat was trained in public speaking about my experience with dyslexia
- Think Different Diplomat/Gonzaga Student Coordinator at Eye to Eye
- Navigator for the Explorers Program at Arc Of Spokane
- One on One Aide at F.A.C.E.S.– Families for Autism Care, Education and Support
- Community Service Specialist at Gonzaga University
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
● Serve as a guide, provide essential, informative on campus visit experiences to prospective students and their families.
● Being a strong, friendly, talkative leader that can captivate an audience at the same time possessing effective public speaking and communication skills.
● Act as a recruiter of on and off campus events and special tours with an introduction to faculty members.
- Student Diplomat at International Accelerator Mentorship Program
- Mentor at International Accelerator Mentorship Program
- Student Orientation leader, Shorelight Education at American University
- Law Assistant at Private lawyer
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in International Studies - International Relations
- High school - English
- diploma - English
- Diplomat Hospitalist at OBHG HOSPITALIST GROUP
- Supplemental Ob/Gyn at MAYO MEDICAL CENTER
- Practicing Obstetrician/Gynecologist and Chief Medical Officer at Crossing Rivers Health
- Practicing Obstetrician/Gynecologist and partner at FOX VALLEY WOMEN & CHILDREN'S HEALTH PARTNERS
10 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Medicine
- MPH - Healthcare Economics
I came to diplomat after they had just got there product from an outsourcing company.
Leading a team of 4 to stable and make there apps ready for production,
Fixing and redesigning old code was challenging.
• Responsible for reviewing technical solutions/designs prepared by junior engineers
• Perform tasks of providing directions to technical resources in providing technical solutions Android team lead (hands on) at CRAZE2017-2018
• Managed 2 developers building the app from scratch to production with over 500,000 users
• Kept a clean bug log with minimum crashes (Craze app is an image recognition to sale product)
• Finding there'd party technical solutions for management requests Lead Android UI Developer at GlideTalk2014-2017
• Responsible for all UI requisite's working very close to the product team
• Created many complex custom UI element and animations Android developer at Snapkeys2011-2013
• Worked on a custom keyboard. Drawing all view's and interacting with a custom dictionary Android freelancing2011-2012
• Created and published to the playstore apps for clients (chabadApp, C2C, Kchart )
- Mobile tech lead (hands on android) at Diplomat
- Computer Network Manager at One Source Cellular USA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Served as an official ambassador to the Dean of Student’s Office at the University of Florida and executed programs that targeted marginalized communities on campus
• Maintained the well-being of the collective membership of over 80 students as the 2018-2019 Director of Internal Affairs
• Created forums, events, and meetings to foster a sense of community and teamwork between members, to relieve internal frustrations, and to build on existing relationships between members
- Campus Diplomat at University of Florida
- Scholar Experience Team at Intensive Law and Trial Program (ENVISION)
- Student Assistant at University of Florida
- Government Relations and Legal Intern at National Legal Aid & Defender Association
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Criminology
• Act as liaison between students and International Students' Advisor
• Manage appointments, dispatching I-20s and other important documents
• Perform front desk and back room duties and being responsible for running the backhand process smoothly
• Solving student queries, maintaining electronic record of documents submitted, organizing files of students and pulling their records whenever required.
• Lead special events such as New International Student Orientation; make flyers for social media posts and much more.
- Student Diplomat at Office of International Admissions and Programs
- Fitness Assistant at Campus Wellness and Recreation
- Sales assistant at Barnes and Noble Bookstore
- Dental Office Coordinator and Junior Dentist at Vraj Multispecialty Dental Clinic and Implant Center
4 months at this Job
- Masters in Healthcare Administration - M.H.A
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery - Dental Surgery
• Deals with correspondence and phone calls
• Organizes meetings and appointments
• Books and arranges travels, transports and accommodation
• Organizes meetings
• Performs other related works as may be required
- Diplomat Assistant at
- Revenue Collection Clerk at Municipality of Mabini, Batangas
- at Municipality of Mabini, Batangas
- at Municipality of Mabini, Batangas
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Communication - Communication
Germany Organize and administer international conferences and symposiums on Human Rights, International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy with heads of state, scholars and diplomats with the mission of using culture as a means of breaking down public and private sector barriers between nations worldwide.
- Cultural Diplomat and Event Organizer at Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD)
- International Account Manager at Arvato Financial Solutions
- Music and Entertainment Event Planner at AIDA Cruises
- Music Director at Spirit Productions Worldwide LTD
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - International Business, Economy and Cultural Diplomacy
- - International Research Assistant
- Bachelor of Music - Liberal Arts and Sciences