Direct care professional is assisting adults with developmental disabilities with every day activities. It's a very rewarding job.
- Direct care professional at Ireach2
- Server at Perkins Restaurants & Bakery
- Receptionist at 307 carpet
- Front Desk Receptionist at DAYS INN AND SUITES
1 year at this Job
Direct Care Professional Assisted patients with multiple chronic diagnoses, including COPD and asthma. Provided primary resident care and assistance with daily living activities. Provided caring companionship to elderly and developmentally disabled patients.
- Direct Care Professional at Salvation Army
- Senior Helpers at
- Package Handler at FedEx
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Direct Care Professional, providing community integration and personal skills development to state-qualified Medicaid persons; 2012 to present.
- Direct Care Professional at COMMUNITY CHOICE, INC
- Condominium Security and Help Desk, concierge at CURRY INVESTMENT CO
- Substitute Teacher at North Kansas City Schools
- Music teacher, grades K-8 at ST. ANDREW THE APOSTLE SCHOOL
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate study, 27 hours toward an MPA. - Public Administration (Health Serviices Administration) additional hours in Education
- - Graduate study in music and education
- Bachelor of Arts - Music
- Associate of Applied Science - Hospitality Management
As a Direct Care Professional, I work with kids from all ages, and they're there for personal reasons. I provide attention and care, a long with other duties such as, ouings(field trips) and, hygiene on daily basis. It's my job to make sure the kids learn right from wrong, and to move forward until they are able to go back home.
- Direct care professional at Devereux
- Warehouse associate at Jet.com
- lead at Save-A-Lot
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Direct Care Professional
Taking care of mentally and physically disabled adults in a group home setting. Memorizing care plans and medication schedules in a high-stress environment, as well as understanding specific medical
conditions and treatments.
● Grown confidence with reading body language and non-verbal communication while working with disabled adults
● Comfortable with time management and problem-solving in high stress situations during my time at ACR Homes
● Learned to help manage the finances of the residents at the homes
- Direct Care Professional at ACR Homes
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Psychology
I was a direct care professional at Brittany Residential for 12 years, there were 4 men with developmental disabilities, as well as OCD, and Autism, and Diabetes. I helped them cook, clean, wash clothes, i passed the medicine as well as tested blood sugars, we went out in the community and I worked on various goals with them.
- Direct Care Professional at Brittany Residential, Inc.
- Direct Care Staff at Rosemary Center For Children
- Server at Olive Garden
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelor's of Psychology
- 7 classes from A Masters degree - Early Childhood Special Education
Direct Care Professional May 2017 - January 2019
• Provide compassionate cares for adults with physical and cognitive disabilities
• Implement person-centered goals to support residents with independent daily living and community engagement
• Advocate for each resident and their specific needs Follow proper de-escalation techniques for behavioral crisis management
• Administer medication and assist with daily physical therapy
- Direct Care Professional at ACR HOMES
- Language Interpreter at University Language Center
- Volunteer ESL Classroom Asst at HUBBS CENTER
- Sales Associate at TJ MAXX
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Global Studies
525 Wolf Ledges Parkway Akron, Ohio 44311 Founded in early 2004, The Company was built on the belief that all individuals can excel in a community setting regardless of the difficulties they face on a daily basis. Direct Care Professional Working within the homes of those with developmental disabilities to assist clients with meal preparations, personal care and hygiene as well as normal daily activities such as helping to dress the client, wheel chair, oxygen monitoring, blood pressure, and other health needs, bed time and over-night care. Additional responsibilities include: providing the care and empathy tailored to the needs of the customer to ensure their safety and well, both physically and mentally as well as to help the client establish independence within their own abilities. Med-Cert- First Aid, CPR, AED, and IST (Individual Specific Training)- Certifications current
- Direct Care Professional at New Leaf Residential Services Inc
- Customer Care Representative at Circle K Convenient Store
- Lifeguard at Ehrnfelt Recreation & Senior Center
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Direct Care Professional, Pathways To Community
• Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine.
• Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
• Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Direct Care Professional at Pathways To Community
- Teacher Assistant at Toodie Tiny Tot
- BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at KOHLS INC
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Sears
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - computer science
Direct Care Professional September 2017 - Present
• Assist individuals with daily living.
• Offer around the clock service to patients.
• Plan, organize, and lead group activities.
• Assist the patients in outside traveling such as medical appointments.
- Direct Care Professional at Holy Angels
- Sales Lead at Journey's Kidz
1 year, 6 months at this Job