Dec 16 2013 - Current
Respite. Caring for the elderly. Caring for the mentally and physically disabled. Cooking. Cleaning. Administering medication.
• Direct Support Professional - Arizona Mentor June 2009 - June 2011 Caring for the physically and mentally disabled. Cooking, cleaning, administering medication, transporting them to day programs. SKILLS
• Read, write and speak Spanish
• Cpr/ First Aid Certified
• Level One Finger print clearance card
- Direct Support Professional - Arizona Mentor at Direct Support Professional - Aires
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Medical Assisting
- High School Diploma - General Studies
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, MAINS'L SERVICES INC.
• Overnight Monitoring of patients who had developmental or physical disabilities.
• Wake patients in the morning and made sure they showered and ate breakfast.
• During the day shift, I was responsible for finding activities for the patients to participate in.
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, MAINS'L SERVICES INC
- CASHIER at Sears
- SALES ASSOCIATE at WALMART
3 months at this Job
The Direct Support Professional I is responsible for the routine and emergency care, treatment, and training for specified individuals with developmental disabilities in routine and crisis situations. Ability to learn patient care techniques and of treatment, therapy, and developmental programs. Help Dr. or nurse preform any kind of wound care. Also assist in med pass.
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL, CORPUS CHRISTI STATE SUPPORTED LIVING CENTER
- Nursing Assistant at NURSES AID, WINDOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Other - Medical Billing and Coding
Provide care, management, administration and support to individuals who have mental and physical developmental disabilities
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional- AHRC Citizens
- at Direct Support Professional -Community Mainstreaming Associates
- Office Assistant at Commack
- Office Assistant - Great Neck at AMS Realty Company
2 years at this Job
- High school
Direct support professional
- Direct Support Professional at Support Solutions
- Forklift Operator at Kilgore Flares
- Machine Operator at Thyssen krupp
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Work with adults ages 18years old-90years old
➢ Responsibilities include meal preparation as well as helping person served eat, bathing and dressing, changing bedsheets, provide and empty bedpans and assisting with toileting as well as changing briefs, ambulating, taking vital signs and giving medicine, lift person served into bed and wheelchairs, clean and sanitize house and rooms, buy food and supplies, assist with daily living tasks, answering phone and talking with guardians.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional at RESCARE
- Babysitting at Dan jacobs
- Babysitting at
- Lead Teacher at Open Arms Child Development Center
8 months at this Job
Provides support as necessary to ensure needs as identified by Inter-Disciplinary Team are met.
• Instructs, supports and participates in performing household tasks with individuals such as cleaning, preparing meals, planning household budgets, food shopping, etc.
• Assists individuals to develop daily living skills by identifying and meeting social, environmental and health care needs.
• Monitor individuals to ensure they take medication as prescribed and teaches them how to take medication independently with the assistance of the medication administration.
• Plan, coordinates and participates with individuals in social activities.
• Transports individuals and/or provides mobility training to assist individuals to go to appointments, community rehabilitation program, grocery shopping, etc.
• Prepare food according to program developed menu, individuals' likes and dislikes and doctor recommended diet.
• Communicates and documents activities and behaviors of individuals in log book and client files as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) at Direct Support Professional Volunteers of America Chesapeke
- Residential Counselor at Community Connections, Inc
- an advocate at Direct Care Aide Ward & Ward Mental Health Services
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Logan Community Resources, Inc. (South Bend, IN) - Orkney House (South Bend, IN) Duties include providing a positive environment for individuals served that allows for learning and enjoyment of activities. While encouraging individuals to be as independent as possible in their daily routine and provide opportunities for more skill building. Performing activities with individuals in the areas of house cleaning, household maintenance, grocery shopping, meal preparation, personal hygiene, dressing, etc. Make sure that goals and objectives are completed as identified in Individual Support Plans and Behavior Management Plans. Identify and actively listen to individuals and encourage them to express their personal preferences and interests. Administer medications and promote a healthy environment. Provide support for individuals as they access community resources and recreational activities. Assist individuals with money management. Transport individuals in agency vehicles or personally owned vehicles for access to community resources and activities. Effectively communicate progress and issues regarding individuals served to the Program Manager and with other team members.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional - Group Living
- Program Assistant at Direct Support Professional - Group Living
- Kids Club Assistant at Penn Harris Madison School District
- at Penn Harris Madison School District
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Direct Support Professional
- Direct Support Professional at TC Harris School
- at Wabash Center
- Dance Teacher at Dance Attitudes
- Sales associate, key holder, merchandiser at Old Navy
5 months at this Job
Direct Support Professional
- Direct Support Professional at STEPS Agency Inc
- Forklift Operator at Graham Packaging, Inc
- Adult Foster Care Provider at State Board of DD
- Purchasing Specialist at Taiho Corporation of America
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Major: Commercial Cultivation Operations, Dispensary Operations, Cannabis Law and Policy, Intro to Business, History of Cannabis, Cannabis Extracts
- Vocational - Agricultural Diesel Mechanics