preparing meals, updating mars, assisting with hygiene, as well as tracking vitals. Always Best Care Direct support Professional- 7/2015 to 2016 Responsibilities: tracking vitals, preparing meals, and assisting with light housekeeping, meds
- Direct Support Professional at American Care Group Direct Support Professional /Med Tech
- Warehouse Worker at Remedy Staffing
- Silk screen operator, shipping and receiving, picking merchandise, getting it ready at
- Mental Health Technician at Grannie Nannies
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
As a direct support professional I assist individuals who have mentally and intellectual disabilities live in their own homes. I oversee their finances, so I pay their bills and balance bank accounts. I assist them to the doctors to ensure they’re communicating to doctors. I help them accomplish yearly goals. Help support them in the community.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional - MV Advancements
- Cashier (Seasonal) at Nike Outlet
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) at Nike Outlet
3 years, 5 months at this Job
I provide person-centered, goal oriented day service for adults with disabilities. I assist with life skills activities such as daily living skills, communication, learning to count money, arts and crafts, gardening, building friendships and community activities.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Medical Receptionist/Front Desk at ULP Physician
- Medical Receptionist/Front Desk at Family Health Center
- Medical Scheduler at Centerstone of Kentucky
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Office Assistant
- Diploma - Basic Study
• Appropriately and accurately observe patientstatus, and document changesinpatientconditionforagency.
• Providecompanionship, motivationandemotionalsupporttotheclientwith friendliness, careandcompassion.
• Batheclient, andattendtoclient'sskincare.
• Assistclientwithtoiletingviauseofbedpan, commode, urinalorassist withincontinencecare.
• Runerrands, assistwithtransfers, andsupportequipmentsuchasawalker, caneorcrutches.
• Assistclientwithexercises, asrequired, suchasrangeofmotion.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional
- Server, Bartender, Host at Applebee'sBar&Grill
- Call Center Representative at Providingfriendlyandattentiveservice
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Bismarck, ND, August 2018 - December 2018 - Assisted adults who have developmental and intellectual disabilities with various activities of daily living including transportation, giving of medication, cooking meals, recreational activities, doctor appointments, cleaning of their apartment and applied behavior modification programs
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional, Pride Inc
- Residential Counselor at Round Up Fellowship
- at ILST, Accent on Independence
- at Community Day Program, Spectrum Services
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences
Dispensing medication, ensuring proper hygiene, taking vital signs, ensuring nutritional assistance. Documenting patient therapy sessions.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional ∙ Danville Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant Program at Fred G. Acosta Job Corps
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Direct Support Professional (Verland) at Direct Support Professional - Verland Foundation
- Associate at 711
- Amazon Associate at
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic/ Electrical Engineering Technology
Direct Support Professional
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Support Solutions
- PSS/ DSP at MAS Medical Staffing
- BHP / PSS / DSP at New Mainers Public Health Iniatiative
- Inspector/ Shipping / Packing / Shipping at Panolam Surface Systems
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Electrician
- Diploma - diploma
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Cashier at Wal-Mart Supercenter
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
• Followed Federal, State and local guidelines and regulations in place to maintain the safety of our clients.
• Completed daily reports on health and supports for clients to be submitted to medical and state professionals review.
•Developed new team members skill to become more efficient as a team.
• Responsible for providing residents with their prescribed medications throughout the day as ordered by their medical care provider and give any over the counter and PRN medications based on their needs.
• Assisted people supported make healthy lifestyle choices by giving advice and setting goals.
• Ensured that all people supported rights are being respected and that they are in a safe living environment with staff and other residents that share their space.
• Prepared meals based on dietary supports, assisted individuals with limited mobility, and communicated with persons who are nonverbal daily.
• Communicate concerns between different departments to come to the best possible solution for all parties.
- Direct Support Professional at Direct Support Professional Advance
- IT Help Desk at SDSU/ Volunteer board member at Interlakes Community Action
- Service Manager Sanford Sports Complex, Expo Beef O Brady's, Hostess at Original Pancake
- Server at Original Pancake
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Development and Family Studies
- Associate - Architectural Engineering
- Associate - Construction Management