I am currently the director of administration at Christ Church NYC where my role is to serve a liaison between the leadership, staff and the church community. In addition to managing day-to-day office work, I also organize volunteers and rosters, manage financials, plan meetings and oversee events.
- Director of Administration at Christ Church NYC
- Team Leader at By The Hand Club For Kids
- Subsitute Teacher at Latin School of Chicago
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Systematic Theology
- - Technology Infastructure
Madison, WI 2015-2018
A privately held, multimillion-dollar Wisconsin law firm representing labor unions and individuals in employment, family, disability, worker's compensation, social security and personal injury.
Director of Administration
Responsible for project management, cost benefit analysis and business process improvement.
• Project management implementation to standardize processes (recruitment and selection, performance management, talent management) improving HR practices/procedures.
• Implemented a time module/time tracking system that integrated with the current payroll system, eliminating manual keying of non-exempt employee time records, resulting in greater efficiency and significant improvement in accuracy.
• Spearheaded talent management projects to increase employee engagement and decrease employee turnover by 30%.
• Directed and developed business workforce plan and human capital strategies.
• Provided strategic advice and consultative solutions to Shareholders on people management aspects of their business to drive organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategy to enhance employee engagement.
• Created and presented the annual budget to ensure strategic goals are met.
- Director of Administration at HAWKS QUINDEL, S.C
- Manager of Claims Operations and Recovery at WEA INSURANCE CORPORATION
- at WEA INSURANCE CORPORATION
- Manager of Worker's Compensation and Subrogation at WEA INSURANCE CORPORATION
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Relations
While still covering daily duties of acting Office Manager for Woburn, MA location)
• Managed the administrative staff of 6 (2 Office Managers, 4 Administrative Assistants) for all 3 locations (Woburn, Bedford and Portsmouth)
• Coordinated team member selection, hiring, training, reviews and retention
• Weekly required travel between the 3 locations to; check-in, organize, provide coaching, guidance, training and development to Administrative Staff
• Created and implemented new processes in regards to administrative tasks and on-boarding procedures
• Ensured consistency of practices between locations through communication, trainings and spot audits
• Created, set-up and ran group / one-on-one trainings with Administrative staff when new processes were set in place
• Coordinated adequate coverage in all 3 offices for the Administrative Staff, managed attendance and PTO requests
• Assisted back office with the following; Internal I-9 Audits, running background screens through ADP or the state of MA (CORI) and completing accounting approvals
• Worked with Director of Administration, Director of Project Management and a third party vendor to build and prepare integration of a new software system for all staff, (mapping documents, testing system, weekly check in calls, etc.)
• Supported Controller in reinforcing budget guidelines with Administrative Staff
• Performed regular feedback meetings with upper management in each office to ensure expectations were being met and to identify and address and areas for improvement
- Assistant Director of Administration at Bank W Holdings
- Office Manager at I9, W4, M4
- HR Assistant (Contracted through Ultimate Staffing) at The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine
- Administrative Assistant II (EA Level) at ESPN
1 year, 11 months at this Job
PO Box 938, Killeen, TX. 76541 To Phone: (254) 634-6999 July 9, 2013 Supervisor: Nancy Hennigan/Bryan Job Title: Director of Administration Responsibilities: Assists with maintaining a network of group based physicians and contracted providers in various areas as necessary and maintaining effective relations with them. Acts as a liaison to ensure that all physicians are effectively informed and updated on insurance plans as necessary, with emphasis on quality improvement, cost effectiveness, credentialing, and provider handbook development including maintenance and timely periodic updates. *Provide vision, leadership and overall direction of provider relations department to ensure effective operations and achievement of goals. *develop and communicate a vision and direction for Provider Relations Department that is clear and consistent with objectives set by MOMI. *Ensure that services are provided in a timely, accurate, effective, and cost-efficient manner and in compliance with established policies, procedures and practices. *Establish necessary department specific policies and procedures that support and advance department objectives. *Establish and maintain relationships with Physicians and Hospital administrative staffs to assure consistent and systematic problem solving. Job duties: *Physician credentialing with various insurance companies and facilities. *Ensure banking transactions completed daily. *Balance Physician Bank accounts monthly. *Run monthly reports on demand for Physicians *In the capacity of Office Manager I set up office space, phone systems, computer systems and other amenities. Price quoted all medical equipment and medical supplies. I interview, hire, and train office staff on all facets medical practice to include verifying deductable and copay amounts. *Maintain all HR files *Maintain A/P and receivables for Physicians office who are full practice management. *Maintain credentialing and negotiate reimbursement rates for new and existing contracts on behalf of the Physicians. *Complete bi-weekly payroll for Physicians office staff and MOMI staff. *Maintain IPS for hours reporting for all staff. *Maintain accounts payable and receivable for MOMI. *Maintain employee 401K, long and short term disability insurance, company health insurance.
- Director of Administration at Medical Office Management
- Bookkeeper at Gary McLean
- at McLean Construction Company
- Accountant at
1 month at this Job
- High school
UNLV Alumni Association - Office of Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving
• Manage communications program for more than 115,000 alumni including print, advertising, newsletters, email, social media, and coordination with other departments.
• Maintain numerous communications-related technology platforms (mobile app, Leader Portal, web, social media).
• Develop and execute strategies for the Alumni Association and lead on all matters of compliance, corporate governance, financial administration, and strategic planning.
• Oversee and direct the management of the non-profit corporation's work and work closely with the president and executive director on board and committee management.
• Oversee subsidiary organizations and volunteer program which includes nine official chapter boards and an expanding regional club program and hundreds of volunteers.
• Chair the joint venture partnership between the Alumni Association and Foundation and oversee management of alumni data of more than 120,000 records and tracking of gift, membership, and event registration data.
• Oversee and direct the work of hundreds of volunteers, 3 FTE staff, and student workers.
- Senior Director of Administration & Communications at UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA
- Director of Communications & Volunteer Management at UNLV Alumni Association - Office of Alumni Relations
- Assistant Director of Alumni & External Relations at UNLV Alumni Association - Office of Alumni & External Relations
- Community & Government Relations Specialist at UNLV University Advancement
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Plan and direct policies relating to all phases of personnel activity.
• Recruit and hire: This includes creating and posting job openings, conduct resume reviews, interview candidates, prepare offer letters, negotiate pay, and hire.
• Initiate and maintain employee records such as hires, promotions, transfers etc.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation, including an overview of company history, customer base, marketing strategies, employee benefits, and policies.
• Investigate, document and counsel employees on work related incidents and complaints.
• Provide HR reporting related to insurance carriers, department of labor, employment verifications, etc. Employee Relations:
• Oversee the employee relations, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain good communication and a positive relationship with employees to promote employee satisfaction. Compensation and Benefits:
• Administer employee benefits program, implementation, communication, and administration. This includes: medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance, workers' compensation, paid Time Off, retirement 401(k) plan etc.
• Act as liaison between employee and insurance providers to resolve benefit related questions and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
• Evaluate and suggest new benefit or compensation structures or changes to existing plans.
• Ensure that compensation and benefit programs support the organization's strategic objectives and meet all legal requirements. Payroll:
• Highly experienced in using multiple ADP platforms ADP Express, ADP Run and ADP TotalSource.
• Prepare, input and process bi-weekly payroll for all employees including calculating new commissions, and auditing payroll to produce accurate and timely payroll.
• Administer the payroll timekeeping system for hourly paid employees (ADP ezLaborManager / ADP Time & Attendance), create user logins, ensure employees and supervisors/managers are trained to use the platform.
• Monitor hours worked, correct missed punches, run overtime reports and receive approval from managers for regular and overtime hours.
• Audit payroll reports.
• Compile and administer salary increases and retro pay.
• Monitor compliance with applicable payroll state, local and federal laws.
• Research and resolve all payroll inquiries and ensure payroll policies are followed. Other:
• Help in IT related issues, create custom reports using SQL on our CRM platform and Crystal Report, these are related to sales, customer service, commissions etc.
• Compile, analyze & report data results in a high level weekly report to the CEO.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- Director of Administration at Global Connection Inc. of America
- Production Manager at Deloitte & Touche LLP - Jersey City/New York Office
- General Manager at Computer Arts
- Information Systems Manager at Habib Publishers
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
in Avon, MA -- 1990 to present
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations. Responsible for corporate administrative oversight. 27 years of experience in working with different facets of the organization; billing, settlements, accounts receivable, agent relations. Leads administration team in the corporate office, encouraging high quality work and promoting teamwork. Coordinating workloads and goals achievements. Train, onboarding, and orientating all new hires. Performs weekly meetings with executives. Create and maintain all manuals for Administration office. Strategic and creative thinker with strong hard-working ethics.
Director of Administration and Training:
• Train and monitor all staff in billing, settlements, accounts receivable, accounts payable
• Ensure that fair and effective performance measures are assigned for productivity improvement and that employees are motivated to achieve and/or exceed their goals
• Ensure that daily and weekly billing goals are met
• Train administration staff on ways to streamline operational procedures
• Daily troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer satisfaction
• Implement policies and procedures and make sure they are followed by employees
• Ensure that weekly settlements to carriers are accurate and processed according to companies policies
• Responsible for the process of the accounts receivable full cycle
• Track all deposits and make sure properly applied to customers accounts. Due to this the AR aging and Line of credit remains low.
• Approve new customers with credit and maintain existing customers credit limits
• Review of daily cash transactions. Making sure cash is applied properly and balanced
• Weekly meetings with staff to go over KPI stats. Compile information and analysis to be reported to executives Agent Relations: Build and maintain relationships with agents:
• Maintain agent satisfaction, review daily operational and financial performance of agents
• Support VP of Agent Relations on agent functions involving E-Verifile, TIA Watchdog, DAT, Truckstop for major independent business owners
• Weekly review of commission calculations to ensure correct billing and accurate payments
• Problem solving; respond to and resolve escalated complaints and inquiries that involve agents and meet commitments for customer satisfaction Accounting
• Daily advise and assist staff with resolutions for issues on billing, settlements, unbilled, accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Make sure advances prepared for owner operators and carriers are properly recorded
• Maintain close relationship with bank
• Liaise with external auditor
- Director of Administration and Training at The RFX Global Companies
29 years at this Job
- - Business and Accounting
As Director of Administration and Business Development responsibilities included office and production management, website, social media and online review management, relationship management with centers of influences, financial analysis, key measurements and compliance as adhered by corporate franchise reporting requirements. Hired, trained and managed team in all aspects of job file requirements while ensuring cycle times and job file audit scores came in below corporate set benchmarks. Implemented 20 team scheduling application to decrease onsite arrival times, maximize fluid real-time technician route management and track L&I risk classes and minimize labor cost percentages. Managed accounting department and developed procedures to accurately capture use tax reporting and increase accounts receivable collection efficiencies. Responsible for personal development of management, teambuilding and leadership skills.
- Director of Administration and Business Development at Servpro of Renton, S&W Seattle, E Bellevue, Issaquah/N Bend
- Contract Office Manager at I-5 Motor Inc
- Owner/Operator at Fleek Bookkeeping Services
- Controller at Versidata Software Inc
4 years at this Job
Winfield, IL 2017 - 2018
Director of Administration, Neurosciences and Psychiatry
(General Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neuropsychology, Movement Disorders and Psychiatry
• Member of a successful leadership team consisting of Director of Operations, Practice Administrator, Nurse/Clinic Manager and Leaders at various locations
• Partnered with physician leaders and senior administration to make decisions regarding deployment of budgeted resources and staff
• Operated as a resource to managerial staff regarding HR and managerial decisions
• Developed relationships with colleagues across the Northwestern Medicine system to collaborate regarding on-going changes in healthcare and across the institutions.
- Director of Administration, Neurosciences and Psychiatry at Northwestern Medicine, Central DuPage Hospital
- Director of Administration, Family Medicine at UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO
- Section Administrator, Rheumatology at RUSH UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Director of Operations at HEARING HEALTH CENTER, INC
1 year at this Job
- M.B.A. - Healthcare Administration
- B.A. - Accounting/Business Administration
Texas) - Regulatory agency for the state's Oil & Gas industry
Directing division operations and departmental budgets for Contract Management, Administrative Services, Information Systems, Risk Management, Disaster Planning and Business Continuity, Facilities Management & Leasing, Environmental Safety & Health, Records Management, and Projects.
• Developed and implemented transformation project for Contract Management department, rewriting Contracts Manual, staffing and development, and created tools and templates for use by customers and contract staff to streamline conception to close out performance.
• Revised outdated and insufficient state-wide Disaster Preparedness and Business Continuity plans, developed communications and training plans, and implemented them.
• Project management includes the planning, development and implementation of the digitization of millions of paper public records
- Director of Administration at Railroad Commission of Texas
- Director of Projects & Planning at Texas Health & Human Services Commission
- Director of Administrative Support Services at Office of the Attorney General
- Operations Manager at Dell Inc
11 months at this Job
- BBA - Marketing