Director of Admissions and Business Development
- Director of Admissions and Marketing at Life Care Center of Medina
- Assistant Admissions Coordinator at Life Care Center of Medina
- Assistant Business Office Manager at
- Activity Director at
1 year at this Job
- Associate - RN
- High School Diploma
• Accurately and thoroughly explain the admissions process, educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to prospective students, parents, and educators.
• Collaborate with Faculty members to go over program schedules, adjustments to inform prospective students
• Schedule/conduct interviews and tours to prospective student considering enrollment and determine the appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
• Work with transfers, withdrawn, and dismissed students to get them re-enrolled in their degree programs
• Worked closely with Director of Registrar on the status of withdrawn or dismissed students to verify their enrollment eligibility
• Secure new inquiries (Personally Developed Referrals) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact that may be interested in programs offered.
• Attend and lead weekly New Student Review meetings with Director of Admissions to go over my students’ progress.
• Consistently conduct follow-up meetings with all applicants to ensure successful enrollment
• Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including open houses, campus presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, and career days
- Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Atlanta
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Savannah College of Art and Design
- Orientation Leader and Summer Programs Coordinator at Savannah College of Art and Design
- Video Editor at SCAN
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
• Promoted to National Manager of Training and Compliance in May of 2018
• Promoted to Assistant Director of Admissions in August of 2014
• #1 Admissions Recruiter in the nation 7 years straight - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
• National All Departments Employee of the year 2015 & 2016
• Averaged 78 starts per year over 7 years employed while managing team schedules and ongoing training
• Generate an average of 8-10 "personally developed leads" monthly from networking and personal marketing
• Annual retention rate of over 65% every year since joining in 2011
• Highest graduation rate of any representative since joining in 2011
• Mentor new-hires/current staff - train and assist all reps in understanding the processes, culture, team/company/individual goals and overall mission of the recruitment team and the importance of their role within the team - stressing accountability
• Evaluate prospective students qualifications and motivations to ensure they have the motivation, characteristics, aptitude and financial means to enroll and remain enrolled until graduation
• Determine admissibility, complete the application process and obtain all necessary documents to achieve registration of new students---financial aid forms, obtaining transcripts, submit documents for grants/scholarships, etc
• Conduct tours of school campus in order to generate student interest and explain the curriculum in detail.
• Use highly competent administrative skills to complete enrollment tasks on time and within budget
• Maintain thorough enrollment records and complete progress reports daily to track status of goal attainment
• Stay informed of current trends and changes in the industry through participation in training meetings / seminars
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Spartan College of Aeronautics
- Admissions Recruiter at Universal Technical Institute
- Admissions Recruiter at Devry University
- Financial Planner at AFS Financial Solutions
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Marketing / Advertising
University of the Americas – U.S. Admissions Office – Devens Massachusetts Assistant Director of Admissions - · Oversight of Admissions Office · Responsible for meeting admissions/recruitment goals for MD and Premedical programs. · Screening prospective student applications · Organize and attend recruitment events across the U.S. and Canada · Build relationships with colleges and universities across the U.S. and Canada · Review of applicants transcripts and admissions documentation · Serve as Admissions Committee Chair · Direct contact with students and academic institutions · Work with cross constituencies including Admissions Committee membership. FA, Student Accounts and registrar for matriculation into Premedical and MD programs.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Medical University of the Americas
- Independant Consultant at CAPSAS.org
- Director of Education at Everest Institute Hired: 05/03 - 12/06 and Re- hired 08/13 - 04/16
- Founding Assistant Dean of Student Affairs for School of Pharmacy at West Coast University
5 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Education Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Kinesiology
Los Angeles, CA 2017 - 2018 A startup private culinary school offering culinary and hospitality diploma programs. Director of Admissions * Recruited, trained and mentored a team of 5 Admissions Representatives to offer 5-star level customer service to prospective students and their families/guests throughout the entire enrollment cycle * Led and trained 2 front desk staff to offer an exceptional level of customer service to guests, vendors, visitors, prospective students and the general public * Assisted with various Marketing/Student Outreach campaigns and lead generation activities Major Accomplishments * Responsible for growing student population from 0 (startup campus) to around 200 in less than one year with limited financial resources * Planned, organized and executed monthly open house events that catered to over 100 prospective students and guests
- Director of Admissions at The Institute of Culinary Education
- Interim President/Director of Career Services at Stanbridge University
- Campus President at Intercoast Colleges
- Director of Admissions at The Art Institutes
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration with a minir in Informtation Technology
Initially hired as Graduate Admissions Coordinator and was quickly promoted to Assistant Director of Admissions and later Associate Director of Admissions. Oversee the application process for all the College's degree and certificate programs. Update the application process to ensure continued compliance with University policies and ease of use for both applicants and faculty reviewers. Train more than 90 faculty members across six campuses on application review and interview system.
• Implemented changes in the application process and applicant outreach strategies that reduced graduate application incompletion rates from 22% in academic years 2015-17 to under 6% in 2018- 2019.
• Established standardized application review and interview system to maintain consistency across College of Nursing. The College of Nursing operates out of six separate campuses throughout Illinois and offers four degree programs, each of which has multiple routes of entry for students and up to 12 distinct specialties and the new centralized system ensures all students receive the same treatment regardless of program.
- Associate Director of Admissions at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) - College of Nursing
- Recruitment and Admissions Counselor at UIC Office of Admissions
- Graduate Assistant/Administrative Aid at UIC Student Development Services
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - History
- Bachelor of Arts - History
As Director of Admissions, I was directly responsible for over achieving all
enrollment goals, team forecasting, training and providing leadership throughout the academy.
• Coached and provided training for Admissions team which resulted in over achieving team goal for 20 consecutive starts (best out of 4 schools).
• Worked closely with College President to implement policies and procedures, which enabled the college to reach or exceed all performance goals.
- Director of Admissions at American Beauty Academy
- Associate Director of Admissions at Career Education Corporation
- Senior Admissions Representative at Westwood College
- Senior Admissions Representative at Corinthian Colleges, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- - Management College
Director of Admissions for a 171 bed sub-acute and long term care nursing facility. Responsible for processing admissions paperwork, meeting with families and patients, conducting tours of the facility, bed management, hosting events for the community, maintaining all relationships with hospital and business accounts.
- Director of Admissions at Cherry hill Mano
5 years at this Job
- Some college
The Director of Admissions has as a key role of securing new customers and working with key facility partners (Director of Nursing, Social Services, Housekeeping and Reception) on both new and returning customers in order to ensure a smooth transition for the patient/resident and family. This person will focus (with the team) on providing the new patient/resident and family with all necessary services for optimal satisfaction and mentoring staff in enhanced customer relations.
- Director of Admissions at Lexington Health Network
- Senior CHOICES Care Coordinator at Kenneth Young Center
- Case Manager at The Association for Individual Development
- Employment Specialist/Job Coach at Countryside Association
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Certificate - Emergency Medical Technician
- Associates in Science
- Certificate - Long Term Care Administration
Director of Admissions and marketing. Evaluating patients for admission to the facility.
- Director of Admissions and Marketing at FORT PIERCE HEALTHCARE
- LPN - Per Diem Home at Trilogy Home Care
- Account Manager/ LPN at Family Home Health Care
- Account Manager/ LPN at Infinity Home Care
2 months at this Job