Responsible for the administration and management of student admissions, departmental budget planning and allocation, strategic planning initiatives, and training for new hire admission representatives.
● Maintained a 90% student conversion rate exceeding Minimum Enrollment Plan standards.
● Recognized in the top 3% in student enrollment standards out of 150 admissions representatives nationwide.
● Promoted to Director of Admissions in less than two years.
● Two-time recipient of the President's Milestone Award for Admissions Excellence.
● Eight-time recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
● Recipient of the Veteran Enrollment Award.
- Director of Admissions at Admissions - National College
- Sales Support Administrator at Construction Software Technologies
- Marketing Assistant - Twin Lakes at Montgomery at Corporate Development Division
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS MARKETING
Ensured that all admissions paperwork was completed and within compliance
● Partnered with the Education, Financial Aid and Business office to meet the required accommodations for new admissions.
● Developed presentations and events aimed to educate the community and build awareness of the school.
● Overseen a team of admissions counselors and ensuring territories are managed throughout the funnel to attain goals and meet deadlines.
● Prepared reporting on admissions at the request of the President and the Director of Admissions, utilizing all available metrics.
● Supported the development, implementation and evaluation of student admission and retention strategies.
● Nurtured dialogue with prospective students and their families by keeping them informed and answering all inquiries regarding the admission process via telephone, email and in person within 24 hours.
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Lincoln College of Technology
- Admissions Representative at Fortis Institute
- Admissions Representative at ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
- Assistant manager at VISION WORKS
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - concentration Human Resources
- - Business Management
Director of admissions policy development and special projects.
● Director of veteran and minority outreach programs.
● Director of student outreach program development.
● Project manager for organizational change projects.
● Project manager for admissions evaluation and analysis.
● Lead Point of Contact for University Veterans Education Benefits Office.
● Manager of staff activities and staff training programs.
● Manager of Admissions annual budget.
- Director of Admissions, MEDEX Northwest at University of Washington, School of Medicine
- Interim Director at
- Counseling Services Coordinator at MEDEX
- Program Coordinator at MEDEX
3 years at this Job
- MS - Organizational Leadership
- BS - Professional Studies
As Director of Admissions, I manage the department by developing policies, creating office systems, supervising staff and implementing procedures which ensure admissions are completed efficiently and accurately. I am responsible for all patient intake calls; providing information to individuals, agencies, facilities, and professional staff. I am also responsible for operating in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable state licensing requirements.
- DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS at YELLOWSTONE RECOVERY
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at MANAGEMENT RESEOURCES OF AMERICA
- OFFICE MANAGER at TREVOR JAMES COMPANY
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. - ACCOUNTING
- B.A. - CRIMINOLOGY
Director of Admissions 2018 - Current
• Ensure consistent operation of the department in accordance with all school and company policies, all applicable state and federal regulations, and all accreditation standards.
• Monitor admissions' staff performance on a daily basis, providing timely feedback, and all necessary training to ensure qualitative and quantitative objectives are achieved in admissions process.
• Provide management with accurate daily performance reports related to recruitment, advertising and future student enrollments.
• Manage daily follow-up activity in regards to prospective students and initiate and complete other projects as needed.
• Call, interview, and tour prospective students in accordance with all school and company policies, all applicable state and federal regulations, and all accreditation standards.
• Meet with campus leadership daily to ensure prospective students receive optimal customer service from all departments.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with admissions staff to include phone guide, interview guide, follow up, and documentation in the Campus Vue system.
• Compile and report weekly reviews for the admissions department to include inquiries received, weekly monitoring of admissions activities, and weekly follow up of newly enrolled students and send to the VP of Enrollment Management, VP of Operations, and the Regional Director of Admissions.
• Report current PFS to the VP of Operations, VP of Enrollment Management, Regional Director of Admissions, and Quality Assurance weekly.
• Coordinate and execute effective community outreach to raise the school's visibility in the community for the admissions department.
• Plan admissions events for prospective students to include open houses, bring a friend to school, and other student engagements.
- Director of Admissions at Vatterott College
- Field Enrollment Manager at Spartan College of Aeronautics
- High School Admission Representative at Wyotech
- High School Admission Representative at Milan Institute
1 year at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
- Associated Degree of Science
- Associated Degree of Arts - chemistry, biology, physics
As Director of Admissions:
• Increased profit year-over-year in 2013 ($605k to $3.1 million)
• Increased school population from 435 to 650 in first 6 months
• Led a team of 11 admissions representatives, 1 HS presenter, and 2 administrative personnel
• Over 43% of all new students are referrals
• Consistently ranked between the top 5 to 10 percent of the company nationally
• Exceeded enrollment, re-entry and start budgets consistently.
- Director of Admissions at Brightwood Career Institute
- Senior Director of Admissions at YTI Career Institute
- Senior Director of Admissions at YTI Career Institute
- Director of Admissions at CDM Institute
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. degree - Management/Leadership
- B.S. degree - Business Administration
- A.S. degree - Management
Recruit high school and non-traditional students at college fairs, high school
presentations and at corporate/community events throughout our service area
• Evaluate high school and college transcripts; prepare transfer credit evaluations
• Review applications for admissions and render admissions decisions
• Collaborate with the Director of Admissions and Recruitment and execute college and program specific yield initiatives
• Analyze Admissions centered marketing materials
• Review and make decisions for Placement Test Waiver requests
- Assistant Director of Admissions at SUNY ORANGE
- Assistant Professor at SUNY ORANGE
- Adjunct Professor at MOUNT SAINT MARY COLLEGE
- Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Implementation at OPPENHEIMER CAPITAL
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance & International Business
The Director of Admissions has as a key role of securing new customers and working with key facility partners (Director of Nursing, Social Services, Housekeeping and Reception) on both new and returning customers in order to ensure a smooth transition for the patient/resident and family. This person will focus (with the team) on providing the new patient/resident and family with all necessary services for optimal satisfaction and mentoring staff in enhanced customer relations.
- Director of Admissions at Lexington Health Network
- Senior CHOICES Care Coordinator at Kenneth Young Center
- Case Manager at The Association for Individual Development
- Employment Specialist/Job Coach at Countryside Association
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Certificate - Emergency Medical Technician
- Associates in Science
- Certificate - Long Term Care Administration
2439 Manhattan Blvd Ste. 505-3, Harvey, LA 70058
Supervisor: Terrence Walker, Campus President, (504) 940-8146.
• Director of Admissions 05/18 - Present Led Admissions Department for Allied Prep Technical Institute. Responsible for all admission activities including creating student recruitment strategies, enrollment management, student affairs, community outreach, financial aid, and program development.
- Director of Admissions at Allied Prep Technical Institute
- Adjunct Online Medical Coding Instructor at Allied Prep Technical Institute
- Executive Assistant at Allied Prep Technical Institute
- Sales Photographer at Magic Memories LLC
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Coding
- Associate Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies - Health Sciences
Results-oriented professional with excellent communication skills, proven sales and recruitment abilities, with project management, strategic planning, marketing, and
MANAGEMENT/ SALES EXPERIENCE
Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology 07/2018 - Present
Assistant Director of Admissions
• Established, built, and maintained personal customer relationships with all families recruited into the college
• Educated and advised prospective students and parents about each step of the admission process
• Assisted in managing 7 Admissions Advisors to accomplish a variety of benchmarks necessary to departmental function
• Created, implemented, and facilitated new student orientation to assist the transition for new students into an academic environment resulting in an increase in campus new student retention
• Trained new and current staff on admissions procedures
- Assistant Director of Admissions at Spartan College of Aeronautics and Technology
- Admission Advisor at West Coast University
- Admission Counselor at Ed2go/ Cengage
- Premier Nursing Admissions Representative at Brightwood College/Kaplan College
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Communications and Marketing