INFORMATION SERVICES, Chicago, IL 2016 - Present
CCC Information Services is a private equity owned firm supplying cloud software in the automotive ecosystem.
Director of Analytics
Report to Vice President of Product Development.
• Provide analytics solutions to insurance carriers, vehicle and parts manufacturers, and vehicle repair firms that enable cost, productivity, and time improvements to the claims and underwriting process. Responsible for building and maintaining all analytical solutions at CCC including property and casualty claims, and telematics data. Lead thirty-person cross functional team with product owners, big data engineers, report & dashboard builders, QA, data modelers, architect, and scrum master; and manage fourteen onshore and offshore consultants. Responsible for a $7.1M per year budget. Notable Accomplishments:
• Executive communication with CEO, CIO, and business and IT leaders to initiate data lake on Hadoop to enable strategic vision of creating analytics products that competitors cannot match.
• Transitioned team to agile product management, product owners, and scrum resulting in a 35% time reduction in implementing a minimum viable product for production users.
• Negotiated a $2.2M business partner savings by fostering a competitive alternative with lower costs.
• Initiated Tableau implementation for dashboards and self-service that added executive users.
• Achieved 40% reduction in development costs by consolidating data quality and business rules across seven source systems so a common data pipeline and dashboards could support all source systems.
• Drove a client portal implementation to enhance UX (user experience), digital analytics and security.
• Implemented security for PHI, PII, and GDPR data with data erasure, encryption and de-identification.
• Fostered a common insurance data model, data dictionary, and report standardization project to create a common version of the truth with a data governance program.
• Performed program manager role to integrate application, architecture and dev ops team plans.
• Lead Oracle data warehouse and Hadoop team that delivers releases on time and on budget.
• Lead CCC's adoption of Pentaho, Hive, Spark, Python, and Tableau on AWS and S3 while team continues to support a data center data warehouse using Oracle Exadata and MicroStrategy.
- Director of Analytics at CCC
- Director of Analytics and Technology at CARDINAL HEALTH
- Director of Information Architecture and Services at
- Vice President, Data Management at JP MORGANCHASE
3 years at this Job
Managed a team that provided impactful analytical support to the Franchise business unit and made strategic
recommendations to drive business results.
• Analyzed the sales and overall financial impact of over 1,000 Franchise stores, a $480m annual retail business.
• Generated more than $1.5m in annual margin improvement by recommending strategic pricing and promotion opportunities.
• Increased EBIT $100k through unconventional cost reduction proposals.
• Worked cross functionally with field personnel to identify opportunities within their regions, including effective analysis that drove incremental sales of more than $500k in one month.
• Developed weekly reporting to identify and communicate risks and opportunities to Executive Management.
• Drafted monthly financial reconciliations compared to budget, forecast and prior years for presentation to Finance teams.
• Performed budget formulation work involving preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts. Prior to being promoted to a Director at GNC, I worked at GNC in various Financial positions as well as Operational positions. The Finance positions focused on reporting and analysis, where the operational roles involved Franchise compliance, communication to Franchise partners, Franchisee and Vendor relations, and event planning.
- Director of Analytics at GNC Holdings Inc
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Responsible for all marketing and business analytics capability, leading a team of analysts - Define, deploy and integrate web analytics and marketing attribution solutions - Design and architect a BI analytics layer, supporting reporting automation, effective cause analysis, and organizing data around business action
- Director of Analytics at The Zebra
- Digital Transformation Leader, Retail at Adobe
- Director, Data & Analytics - VF Digital Lab at VF Corporation
- Head of Digital Analysis at Alon Holdings Group (Israel)
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Economics
Head of Global Analytics team
● Manage relationship with each region’s leadership team
● Own analytics and data science roadmap, including planning, budget, and vendor relationships
● Launch Customer Data Platform
● Create temporary data solution in AWS
● Develop monthly dashboards and strategic capabilities
- Global Director of Analytics at MCM Worldwide
- Global Senior Data Scientist at Ralph Lauren
- Scholar at The Data Incubator
- Manager of Research and Analysis at League of American Orchestras
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- MA - Arts Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Managed Toyota National media analytics reporting team responsible for all digital, print and video advertising as well as Tier 2 media analytics team responsible for field reporting.
● Initiated and lead collaborative automation project with Tier 2 team and Clarity Consultants to build a consolidated reporting database and data visualizations for monthly reporting.
● Lead KPI evaluation for all channels and media types.
- Director of Analytics at Saatchi & Saatchi LA
- Director of Marketing Analytics at Rockfish Interactive
- Senior Analytics Manager at Sq1 AGENCY
- Insights Analyst at ANSIRA, Customer Engagement Agency
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance and Business Administration
• Managed Analytic team's activities and workloads
• Provide Clients and Customers with in depth category analysis utilizing Whole Foods, SPINS, IRI, and Nielsen data
• Support Client Ad Hoc requests including category trend analysis, trade spend analysis, forecasting, and ROI analysis
• Manage implementation and creation of recurring reporting vehicles, including troubleshooting and training.
• Directed National Whole Foods retail team monthly objectives and results
• Engaged with clients and team members to establish, measure, and report National retail objectives
• Implemented monthly reporting to manage and track team members results and activity PAGE 2
- Director of Analytics at NATURAL SPECIALTY SALES
- Category Analyst at NATURAL SPECIALTY SALES
- Business Manager at
- Category Management Assistant at UNIFIED GROCERS
6 years at this Job
- - Business Management
Planned, executed, and measured digital marketing campaigns for 75 clients representing over $1M in annual advertising spend and supporting over $5B in real estate transactions.
• Led the cross-channel optimization process focused on client outcomes from the initial strategy session through campaign completion.
• Developed standards and processes for auditing, benchmarking, forecasting, reporting, and tracking.
• Modernized the digital analytics infrastructure integrating metrics from all utilized marketing channels into a single client-facing dashboard that clearly communicated KPIs.
• Conducted original research used to identify target audiences, measure market feasibility and provide insight into consumer behavior and preferences.
• Cultivated relationships with clients, partners, and vendors through empathy, efficiency, and diligence.
- Director of Analytics at Element-360
- Freelance & Volunteer at
- Graduate Consultant at WCU Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Commercial Music - Commercial Music
Lead the analytics group for the Marketing division of DeVry. Responsible for guiding and optimizing DeVry's marketing strategy via data-driven marketing insights. Proven record of actively diving into large data sets to find meaningful insights and presenting those insights in a clear visual way to various stakeholders. Work cross functionally with the Operations, Sales, Tech, Academic and Finance team to ensure we are hitting our business goals together.
Specific Accomplishments Include:
• Trimmed Inefficiency and Returned to Growth: Identified areas which were underperforming and redirected resources to more efficient acquisition efforts which led to year over year growth for new students for four straight sessions - something that was not done before for more than eight years.
• Focus on Quality Inquires - Improving Conversion Rates: Created a predictive model to score inquiries based on likelihood to enroll which led to the marketing team not only over delivering on inquires, but quality inquires resulting in conversion rate improving 200 basis points YoY.
• Develop Accurate Planning Model: Overhauled the pre-existing forecast model and created an improved model to track inquiries, conversion rates, new students by program, location, and marketing team that has been within 2% of actuals for new students leading to accurate financial and staffing assumptions.
• Automated and Streamlined Reporting: Made a number of revisions to reporting to focus on causality and the drivers of 'why' with emphasis on volume, conversion and mix. This involved automating manual reports, improving existing reports, stopping other reports, putting in place proper QA and ensure consistency among the reports. Also work cross-functionally so that we are aligned with other departments in the Org.
• Recipient of DeVry 'Big Idea' Awards: Won two separate organization awards for identifying a more effective and efficient allocation for marketing spend and acquisition.
- Director of Analytics at DeVry University
- Senior Data Analyst at Optionshouse
- Data Analyst/ Project Manager at Product Evaluations
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- - Marketing
Co-lead the HR Insights and Analytics team and product. Brought into Xerox by the HR Leadership team and CHRO to develop the HR Insights and Analytics practice. Developing ongoing reporting and analytics best practices to allow HR the ability to provide corporate decisions backed by a data driven approach. Rebuilt the workforce analytics team from the ground up to focus on organizational health objectives and sales performance and effectiveness globally.
• Designed and launched the global sales effectiveness database and dashboard. Providing insights to Xerox's management committee about the performance of domestic and global organizations and lines of business, with a drill down to individual quota attainment.
• Lead the development of talent acquisition, employee performance calibration, and organizational talent planning (OTP)reporting. Designed the employee segmentation for the annual employee culture survey.
• Provided product management strategies and marketing experience to influence the approach around how analysis, dash boarding, reporting is completed across Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Organizational culture, and Total Rewards focuses.
- Director of Analytics and Insights at Xerox Corporation
- Sr. Product and Research Strategist at CDK Global
- International Product Manager, Business Intelligence at CDK Global
- Web Analytics Consultant at Razorfish
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Built and manage analytics team of 4 people with committee oversight of 12 additional IT personnel. Lead the collaboration between cross-functional teams to destroy silos within the organization and create systems to capture data analysis and improve
information exchange to maximize efficiency and opportunities.
• Developed and implemented a new predictive logistics model, increasing inventory turns by 14% and driver retention rates by over 40%
• Comprehensively revised the value chain with GIS tools to reduce costs by 750k annually
• Senior member of the executive team tasked with negotiating a $350M contract with The Home Depot
- Director of Analytics at GREAT SOUTHERN WOOD
- at GREAT SOUTHERN WOOD
- Principal Consultant - ERP Manager at GREAT SOUTHERN WOOD
- Domestic Purchaser at cost-savings and low risk holdings
10 years at this Job
- - Competing on Business Analytics and Big Data
- Master of Science - Operations Management
- Master of Science - Education Sciences
- Bachelor of Science - History