with 7+ years of experience helping leaders quickly access the information they need for making key decisions. Technologically savvy and fast at adapting to new systems. Skilled at optimising
workflows with operations automation.
2013 - present
Director of Analytics
Senior member of finance team responsible for reporting state of the business directly to the CEO. Focused on keeping action oriented analytics easily accessible to key decision makers in each department.
● Create self-sustaining dashboards for easy access reporting needs
● Presented trends, goals and state of business at company wide quarterly events
● Work with sales team to streamline data collection processes
● Work directly with the founders/CEO to create fiscally responsible growth/hiring plans
● Built and manage the backend commission tracking process
● Provide data analytics assistance to customers
● Work directly with accounting vendor for tax organization and planning
● Design and implement automated AR dashboards for Sales Ops and Finance teams
● Provide assistance to manage SNP founders personal wealth and act as a liaison between them and financial institutions
- Director of Analytics at SNP Communications
- Project Manager at
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Water Smart Technology
- B.A. - Managerial Economics
Director of Analytics August2018-Present
• Accumulate information from multiple media platforms on student organization content and update in spreadsheet
• Analyze the data, via Facebook insights, to come up with new strategies and tactics for reaching our audience and distribute write-ups for each producer
• Cooperate with marketing team to develop new strategies on expanding our target audience
- Director of Analytics at DePauw University
- Financial Management Intern at WGRE RADIO
- Fellowship Chairman at Alpha Phi Omega Service Fraternity
- Social Media and Brand Management Intern at PRINTED VILLAGE
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
Downers Grove, IL Feb 2015 - present
Director of Analytics Lead the analytics group for the Marketing division of DeVry. As a recipient of two separate DeVry 'Big Idea' Awards, I am responsible for guiding and optimizing DeVry's marketing strategy via data-driven marketing insights. Work cross functionally with the Operations, Sales, Tech, Academic and Finance team to ensure we are hitting our business goals together. Specific Accomplishments Include:
• Returned DeVry to growth after 33 quarters of decline: Sustained year over year growth of new student enrollments for four consecutive quarters.
• Lowered Cost Per Acquisition by 20% YoY: Reduced the cost per acquisition by 20% by both identifying inefficient channels and partnering with vendors and internal teams by focusing on quality.
• Improved Conversion Rates by 200 basis points: Created a predictive model to score inquiries based on likelihood to enroll which led to the marketing team not only over delivering on inquires, but quality inquires that had a higher likelihood to turn into new students.
• Developed Company Accepted Annual Plans that Have Been Within 2% of Actuals: Overhauled the pre-existing forecast model and created an improved model to track the funnel from inquiries, conversion rates, new students by program, location, and marketing team that has been within 2% of actuals for new students leading to accurate financial and staffing assumptions.
• Partnered on Consolidating Business to Focus on Strengths: Partnered with operations, finance, and academics to reduce the number of programs and locations offered while at the same time minimizing the impact to new and total students.
• Launched New 'In Demand' Programs: In partnership with academic and operation teams brought program offerings up to date and identified and introduced new programs that became two of the top specializations for the college of EIS.
• Provided 'One Source of Truth' for Analytics and Automated Reports: Significantly reduced the number of reports distributed and manually created and instead created automated self-service reports that focus on causality and the drivers of 'why' with emphasis on volume, conversion and mix.
• Align Cost per Acquisition to Lifetime Revenue: Created Lifetime Value Reports to identify areas we were over-invested in relative to LTV and either work to improve LTV or reduce CPE.
• Manage NPS Survey: Own the NPS survey from creation to analysis to dissemination of insights and partner on initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Director of Analytics at DeVry University
- Senior Data Analyst at
- Data Analyst/ Project Manager at Product Evaluations
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- - Marketing
· Use the Commonwealth Information Warehouse to perform standard and ad-hoc bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports covering 28,500 employees within 16 agencies in EOHHS on a Department specific or Secretariat-wide basis to support Customer Service Employment/Staffing, Personnel/Payroll, Benefits, Labor Relations, and Civil Rights Units within all three Human Resource Clusters · Oversee and monitor all HR Analytics and reporting activities including the assignment of reporting responsibilities to two staff members for standardized reports and ad-hoc reports · Consult and collaborate with HR and Agency Senior Staff, managers, and supervisors to provide update Analytics Dashboards on workforce demographics, staffing, turnover, overtime, hiring, absence management, compensation, and other metrics and reports as requested · Monitor all progress and quality of all HR reporting activities · Direct and oversee the development and maintenance of HR databases for individual agencies, HR clusters and HR field offices and maintain a standardized list of reports for each HR cluster · Advise and recommend to HR Director on issues of: reporting policy, HR reporting priorities, budget · Coordinate with Budget Director to provide reports and analysis on spending plans as it relates to projections of FTE's and Salary requirements · Monitor spending activity and suggest corrective action plans during spending deficits · Continue to perform all duties handled in previous position as a Human Resources Information Systems Analyst · Represent EOHHS HR on various committees regarding an overall state-wide Analytics transition to a standard metric calculation for each reporting measure
- Director of Analytics and Reporting at Comm of Mass - Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Human Resource Information Systems Analyst at Comm of Mass - Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Director of Information and Analysis at Comm of Mass - Department of Social Services
- Director of Administration and Finance at Comm of Mass - Office for Victim Assistance
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Lead an Advanced Analytics team of 30 managers, statisticians, and analysts (onshore and offshore) responsible for $3.1MM in direct revenue.
• Partner with Database, Campaign, and Analytics teams to ensure excellence on analytic deliverables related to CRM, EM, DM, and Digital.
• Spearhead initiatives to create value for client, including predictive modeling, Tableau reporting, project tracking, QC validation, and more.
• Create and manage process improvements rolled out to B2B and B2C teams in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
• Tabbed as the innovation SME in analytics in charge of additional business development on Merkle's largest client.
- Director of Analytics at Merkle Inc
- Senior Data Scientist at Cash America International
- Credit Risk Analyst at General Motors Financial Company, Inc
- International Finance & Economics Intern (SECRET clearance level) at U.S Department of State
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - International Finance, Trade, and Economic Integration
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Managed a global team of product managers working to launch and commercialize new analytics products based on research work performed by quantitative research and data science teams
• Responsible for the design and build of a new analytics platform for use by data engineers, quantitative researchers and data science team to build new derived data products
• As part of platform build out, tasked with migrating Morningstar internal data and client data from silos across the organization into a central Data Lake
• Analytics platform architecture utilizes Amazon Web Services including S3 for Data Lake, Aurora for relational store, DynamoDB for time series storage, EMR for model processing and Athena for analyst data access
• Launched a new product marketed to institutional clients - Morningstar Data Catalyst - which assigns a risk score to their client portfolios and provides visualizations in Tableau which highlight misalignment with client investment objectives
• Participated in regular client meetings in order to gather requirements and troubleshoot data issues
• Engaged in client demos and built marketing materials as part of the product launch
• Created a new operating model to bring quant and data science prototype work quickly to market
• Handled project prioritization based on revenue opportunities and available resources
• Responsible for budget of product build out including Amazon Web Services costs
- Director of Analytics Products at Morningstar
- Head of Data and Client Services at Morningstar
- Director Data Services and Quality at Logical Information Machines (LIM)
- Energy and Financial Data Project Manager at Logical Information Machines
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications Minor in Computer Science
- Master's - Business Administration
• Created and maintained analytics product strategy, roadmaps, and action plans.
• Created visualization, reporting, and algorithmic solutions that provided valuable insights from communications and cloud billing and usage data, enterprise data, and third-party data.
• Refined and improved the analytics development process by 50%, ensuring predictable delivery of committed roadmap items with high levels of quality and efficiency.
• Lead the analytics development team, ensuring that development was coordinated with other product and operational technology development activities.
• Developed operationally robust approaches, processes, and technology solutions to extract, persist, and maintain data from customer and internal systems.
• Established and maintained effective data governance concepts, frameworks, and processes that ensured the integrity, privacy, confidentiality, and security of information through the insights delivery value stream.
- Director of Analytics at CALERO SOFTWARE
- Sr. Business Analyst at PONTOON SOLUTIONS
- Sr. Financial Analyst at BAUSCH & LOMB
- Royalty Accounting Analyst at BAUSCH & LOMB
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Finance
Formerly part of Nielsen; Claritas became privately owned in 2017. Helped clients understand the market for their products and services by developing and producing custom analytical solutions. Primary areas of focus was using geodemographic segmentation to identify clients' target consumers. Conducted all aspects of custom analytics projects, including writing proposals, research design, cleansing and analyzing data, creating presentations of insights and recommendations, and presenting to clients.
- Director of Analytics at Claritas
- Research Director at Nielsen
- Manager of Merchandise Analytics at PETCO
- Project Manager/Systems Developer at City of San Diego Treasurer
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration (MBA), Specialization in Information and Decision Systems
- Bachelor's - Russian Language and Literature; Minor in Government (Political Science)
Lead cross-media analytics for Uber and Bayer at AOR – 2018 global media agency of the year
• Analytics lead at Uber’s media agency of record, harnessing predictive models and location-based attribution, customizing effectiveness measurement, and driving inter-agency collaboration in strategy and investment
• Headed analytics center of excellence for thirty Bayer consumer health and pharmaceutical brands, overseeing digital analytics, media mix / attribution modeling, and insights; and ensuring integration with strategy, brand, programmatic, and business intelligence functions
• Responsible for data management and warehousing, supervising extract-transform-load process, data hygiene / normalization, analysis, insights mining, reporting, and data products / dashboards
• Advise and deliver on innovation roadmap, vetting technology and data partners, facilitating technology stack integration and DMP spin-up, advancing audience segmentation and data targeting, and leading multi-touch attribution and cross-platform measurement
• Champion data visualization and data storytelling for 70-person analytics and marketing science team
- Director of Analytics at MediaCom
- Director of Strategy at The Lathe, part of ghg | greyhealth group
- Head of Strategy and Operations at Start-Up (confidential, in stealth mode)
- Independent Strategy Consultant at Self-employed
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Data Science (MS)
- JEMBA (Japan-focused Master of Business Administration) - Marketing, Entrepreneurship
- BA - Japanese Language, Asian Studies, Plan II Honors (triple major, with minor in Radio-Television-Film)
- Half-year study - faculties of Fine arts, Philology, Geography & History
§ Perform financial duties for educational tech startup. Built and maintained financial modeling around forecasted revenue, expense and burn rate, required for capital raising efforts § Assisted founders in product development with data structure and proper data norms vital for company’s data and analytics competitive advantage § Worked with cofounders to create pro forma analysis of market potential and go to market strategy § Support cofounders with development and performing in-person user testing of content
- Director of Analytics at PearBerry Development
- Financial Analyst at DevMountain
- Retail Operations Analyst at Cottonwood Residential
- Operations Analyst at Station Casinos
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration