6/13-present Director of Business Development - Global Business Initiative (Special Projects & Services) Successfully merge non-profits & businesses to Angel/VC funding as an Independent Contractor.
- Director of Business Development at Global Business Initiative (Special Projects & Services)
- Inside Sales at NexTraq, Inc
- Inside Sales at Faircount Media Group
- Outside Sales at Florida Fleet Services/BG Products
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Aviation Operations and Management
· Current Director of Business Development for the Vancouver Business Journal; scope of current position includes sales, relationship building and education. Over 22 years of experience in closing and exceeding sales goals in print, broadcast media, digital, mobile, internet streaming, SEO/pay per click, and social media platforms. Continually network, connect, discover, and educate Southwest Washington businesses about The Vancouver Business Journal, affiliated events, special editions and quarterly publications. Provide local businesses with a variety of advertising, event sponsorship and user submitted content solutions to help meet their growth goals.
- Director of Business Development at The Vancouver Business Journal
- Account Executive at KGW-TV
- Account Executive at University of Missouri/KOMU-TV
- Missouri Broker/Salesperson at Max Boone Realty
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Hospitality Sales and Marketing/Asian Studies
Director of Business Development * Handle both Financial and Risk Management responsibilities NY Property & * Work with 5 Office Managers on implementation of new projects to enhance the quality of business Casualty * Responsible for the evaluation of projects and development with company owner Insurance * Part Time use of Property and Casualty Insurance Brokers License Broker
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT at Striker Realty
- AREA ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT / DIRECTOR at Arthur J Gallagher / Hagedorn & Co.
- REGIONAL SALES MANAGER at ON-SITE.COM
- REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER at FIRST ADVANTAGE SAFERENT
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
• Promoted to Director of Business Development after exceeding membership growth goals and in recognition of contributions to strategic planning.
• Directed the development of a new Operations Training and Reference manual and training process inclusive of business development strategies for tellers, member service representatives, and branch managers.
• Developed and implemented Member Engagement Assessment for 22-member team.
- Director of Business Development at Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union
- Business Development and Marketing Manager at Ukrainian Selfreliance Federal Credit Union
- Licensed Realtor at Remerica Hometown One
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations and Corporate Communications
Bingham Farms, Michigan
• 2016 - present ComSpec is a provider of business applications to Fortune 1000 companies and the higher education market. EMPOWER is a robust student information system. Director of Business Development Cultivate, develop, and maintain relationships with higher education institutions representing fully integrated database, EMPOWER student information system. Negotiate, communicate, and work with internal development team to demonstrate through consultative selling cycle extensive Oracle database functionality. Coordinate high level and staff level presentations for understanding of integrate implementation and go live timelines. Review and update contractual agreements for service and maintenance. Coordinate interface activities with 3rd party vendors. Ensure solid understanding of complex system dynamics through exceptional communication both in writing and verbally.
- Director of Business Development at COMSPEC Intl. Inc
- Sales and Marketing Director, Chief Operations Officer at GARY KULAK SCULPTURE
- Business Services Manager at CRANBROOK EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY
- National Sales Manager at SANTORO GRAPHICS, LTD
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Marketing - Accounting and Marketing
• Promoted to Director of Business Development to create client management program, referral program and generate new sales
• Implemented the “ Four Touch” program (89 clients), which resulted in 100% of eligible clients renewing their annual contract
• Created referral program, which contributed to Plexus TG Sales success: AAGR +105 % (2016 thru 2018)
• 2016 Sales: Lead the team in sales
• 2017 Sales: +32% vs LY (#2 in sales)
- Director of Business Development at Plexus Technology Group
- Project Manager at Plexus Technology Group
- Territory Manager - Endoscopy at BOSTON SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL
- Various Positions at THE KELLOGG COMPANY
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
San Diego, CA
• 2015 - Present eReplacements is a leading provider of high quality replacement parts, recycling and repair solutions for consumer electronics, imaging, digital and mobility products. Our solutions help resellers, service companies, retailers, corporate, government and educational customers extend and maximize the value of their IT assets. Director of Business Development: Responsible for the launch and distribution of Kodak Remanufactured Ink compatible with HP, Canon, Epson and Brother printers as well as the sales of current products including refurbished iPads, Projector Lamps, Laptop Batteries, and Adapters. Notable Accomplishments:
• Set up key distribution partners within the first year including Amazon, CDW, D&H, Newegg, Tech Data, Follett College Bookstores, PC Mall, PC Connection, Petra, Groupon, Wynit, Sears.com/Kmart.com, Staples Canada, Walmart.com and Zulily.
• Increased Education channel +$1M 2016-2017.
• Work hand in hand with Marketing to create new sales collateral, presentations, and packaging based on Channel and Customer needs.
- Director of Business Development at eReplacements LLC
- Regional Sales Manager at JASCO PRODUCTS
- Sales Manager at SSD Company
- Sales Manager at Jabra
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Provides exclusive food and dining management services among Corporate, Healthcare and Senior Living verticals.
Unidine is part of the exclusive partnership of parent company, Compass Group that exceeds over $22B in annual revenue.
Director of Business Development Nashville, TN June 2018 - Present
Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and customer relationship activities.
Lead the planning and coordinating towards implementation of new business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Provided market feedback to the organization regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate service development ideas.
• Created new business partnerships exceeding $10M in annual projected revenue through the first 5 months and exceeding first year growth plan
• Lead new operational developmental strategies to organization that created additional capabilities in complex client markets
• Expanded and developed first time new business in territory states that were previously none existent for organization
• Executed and lead project management assessments with internal operational and developmental leaders to formulate new prospecting business and proposals
• Negotiated contract terms, built contracts and managed the "red-line" process
• Initiated and developed new partner relationships, providing strategic alliances and business opportunities
• Re-branded solutions with new marketing strategy and materials, highlighting competitive advantages and value propositions for prospecting clients
• Strategically enhanced technology capability within organization through collaborative internal discussion surrounding unique client and market needs to build competitive advantage CoreTrust Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and leading commercial sourcing agency delivering contract savings to large corporations. CoreTrust aligns over $8B in annual spend and $35B in purchasing power in over 100 individual managed contracts.
- Director of Business Development at Unidine
- Director of Sales at CoreTrust
- Director - National Accounts at Aramark
- General Manager - Multi Site at Aramark
7 months at this Job
- - Executive Management Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics - Business Economics
* Recognized as top producing Director of Business Development earning the Highest Revenue Award 2016 & 2017 for all of Vibra Healthcare * Consistently exceeding revenue targets by driving daily business development activities across southern California including San Diego, Riverside, Imperial, San Bernardino and LA counties. * Recruit, hire, train, develop and manage business development and admission teams including field coaching, performance improvement plans and overall leadership through integration of training best practices. * Monitor team performance and drive admissions by helping to remove internal/external barriers, anticipate and resolve conflicts to drive team's success. * Run daily sales calls and weekly sales meetings to enable team with knowledge to be successful in the field. * Oversee admissions team in efficiently admitting patients through commercial and CMS insurance verification, referral response time, contractual development, rate negotiations and admission protocol resulting in a record-high level reimbursements. * Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early stage opportunities to ensure team has enough of a pipeline to exceed individual and revenue team quotas. * Initiated and negotiated key partnerships with area hosptials and physician practices.
- Director of Business Development at Vibra Hospital
- Executive Director at Elmcroft Senior Living
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Oakdale of La Mesa
- Director of Business Development at Prime Financial
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Finance
Stormwater Maintenance & Consulting is an engineering and construction firm that designs, builds, operates, and maintains stormwater management facilities including ponds, filters, open channels, storm drains, wetlands and stream restorations. I first started as the Director of General Contracting where I managed 4 employees and over a dozen subcontractors for a total revenue of $7 million over two and a half years. After getting the General Contracting Division up and running, I was appointed to be the Director of Business Development to grow the annual revenue of the company from $10 million to $15 million over two years.
● Lead, manage and train 4 employees conducting project management and construction oversight.
● Develop, train, and manage more than 12 subcontractors in construction and maintenance of stormwater infrastructure.
● Grow business line from $0 to $3.5 million annual revenue in 2 years.
● Provide design and analysis of stormwater infrastructure
● Coordinate permits for grading and stormwater.
● Develop project management systems, earned value management systems, and b usiness intelligence systems to control cost and schedule over projects
● Develop and implement Customer Relationship Management system to support business development objectives and help manage client relationships.
● Develop strategic plan for growth of company.
● Develop and implement marketing plan.
● Develop strategic partnerships with other companies to build competitive teams for complex projects.
● Develop, coordinate, and submit proposals.
● Develop marketing campaigns. 2
● Coordinate business development efforts company wide.
- Director of Business Development at Stormwater Maintenance & Consulting
- General engineer EVAluator / NH-0801-III at U.S. Army
- Civil Engineer at Golden Key Group
- Senior Design Engineer at Frederick Ward Associates
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.Eng. - Fire Protection Engineering
- B.S. - Civil Engineering