Green Apple Business Services is a business-to-business marketplace where participants can trade products and services to help offset operational expenses. Green Apple is a third party record keeper & sales facilitation
● Director of Client Services - customer relationship management.
● Project Manager - coordinated IT teams to develop a payment app that over 1300 clients utilize.
● Billing Manager - generated invoices, processed accounts receivable payments & handled clients' billing questions.
● Credit Manager - Ran credit reports on potential clients & issued credit lines accordingly.
● Legal Advisor - processed legal documents, primary decision maker regarding settlements & liaison between company, attorneys, and collection agencies. Represented Green Apple in over 50 district court & arbitration hearings.
● Office Manager - Ordered supplies and maintained copiers keeping costs under budget.
● Broker - facilitated sales & purchases between clients.
● Wrote & maintained contracts, forms, handbooks, handouts & mailers.
● Researched potential sales leads & merchandise.
- DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES at Green Apple Business Services
- at Pitt Med Magazine
- ADMISNISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at University of Pittsburgh
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Nonfiction Writing
Presently, I work as the Director of Client Services at Home Junction Inc. I manage our current client database for sales, customer service requests, retention and marketing training. I coach Real Estate Agents using WordPress for marketing. I am comfortable with technology. In my current position the role is constantly changing as new developments are made. I have experience working independently as well as acting as a manager. I have gained experience as a team leader providing direction and solutions for my team members and clients.
- Director of Client Services at Home Junction Inc
- Assistant Manager at Home Junction Inc
- Client Services Representative at Home Junction
- Sales associate/ cashier at Party City Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
E-commerce account management professional with deep functional knowledge of e-commerce 3PL logistics, warehouse operations, onboarding, transportation management, billing, and sales support. Strong relationship building skills at both the client and team level. FB FLURRY, LLC (previously Speed Commerce) Director of Client Services Feb-August 2018 * Managed a client service team that achieved a 100% client retention rate even though Speed Commerce was closing * Led project management for onboarding new clients on time and system configuration * Responsible for troubleshooting issues and managing projects to completion * Subject matter expert on internal systems * Conducted online training sessions for new clients and associates to ensure success * Provided operational logistical analysis for warehouse operations * Reviewed all client billing and key performance indicators scores exceeding 99% * Produced accurate and timely reports for clients and proposed strategic improvements * Created freight billing for customer success team * Operations analysis for warehouse productivity and worked with sales team on RFP's * Coordinated client relocation to new facility of 35,000 SKU's-300,000 units in 7 days
- Director of Client Services at FB FLURRY, LLC
- Director of Planning and Implementation at SPEED COMMERCE
- VP Special Projects at SPEED COMMERCE
- Director of Special Projects at ASCENDANT SOLUTIONS
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Client Services and Revenue Cycle Director for acute, critical care, post acute and transitional care management
professional fee billing for 367 hospital sites, over 6,000 physicians and more than $500M in yearly net revenue
• Responsible for analyzing trends, monitoring accounts receivable and implementing process improvements to resolve issues, reduce denials and maximize collections
• Coordinate between operations, IT and clients to improve processes, determine solutions, utilize resources and effectively communicate
• Conduct revenue cycle meetings with hospitals and clients regarding implementation requirements, accounts receivable analysis, denial trending, revenue cycle components and to review opportunities to improve data
• Direct, guide and mentor client services and billing teams including leading regular work group meetings
• Collaborated to develop and define logic to create or improve billing and accounts receivable reports
• Led and participated in seven specialized joint work groups to resolve critical issues impacting client revenue cycle, increasing collections by more than $5M a month
• Directed the billing and revenue cycle implementation for 281 practices including setting up special billing processes
• Implemented the billing and corresponding revenue cycle aspects for 114 practice acquisitions
• Coordinated the billing and corresponding revenue cycle components for Tax ID changes and consolidations for 140 practices
• Assisted client in writing narrative for billing and revenue cycle management components of SOX compliance, helping to implement controls for SOC 1
- Director of Client Services at MedData, Inc
- Account Management Executive at Sterling Reference Laboratories
- Office Manager at People's Furniture Rental
- Sales Technical Specialist at Sterling Reference Laboratories
6 years at this Job
• Front Desk and overall office administration
• Handling front desk responsibilities including calendar management
• Handling accounting responsibilities
• Perform variety of administrative and secretarial duties which include direct contact with clients.
• Proficient in Outlook, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Handling copy services, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems.
• Abide by office policies and procedure for improved work flow
- Director of Client Services at Kubiak Financial Services
- Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones Investments
- Financial Service Representative at SunTrust Bank
- Sales Associate at Ashley Furniture
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration - Business Administration
Director of Client Services responsible for the day to day administration and leadership of Home Care Services. Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Manages and oversees all aspects of the daily operations of Home Care Services including service delivery, quality of care and staffing Client satisfaction- Work closely with staff and management to meet & exceed service expectations. ensure continum of care by establishing and updating client care plans. Home Care Educator-Perform Client Intakes to prospective clients to educate them and or their families. Perform ongoing management & communication with clients for assured high quality services. Build and Drive relationships-Build relationships between Staff and Clients Leadership-Provides leadership and direction to the home care staff. Lead teams to provide strategic solutions. Manage employee performance. Develop and enhance employee communication. Increase focus on quality service, staff engagement and professional practice. Monthly Employee Recognition Brand Awareness- Partnering with Marketing Director to access performance, business objectives, and promote business growth, Represent company at community events, participate in senior events, attend senior rountables, PICA meetings. Continuing education- Holding Orientations, inservice trainings, or other company programs or initiatives to enrich quality of caregiving staff. Responsible for the development, training and coordination of Dementia Specialists. Compliance- Review and update companies policies and procedures to adhere with Federal, State, and local regulations. Budget-Monitor expenditures for staffing and supllies. Assists in predicting, reporting, and controlling expenses. Monitor areas of excessive spending including overtime. Continuum of Care- Work closely with Clinical Nursing to ensure coordination of care between Home care staff & Home Health Staff Participate in Administrator and on call weekend rotation
- Director of Client Services at Alliance Home Health Care & Home care
- Home Care Manager at Care Builders at Home-East Bay
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Facility Assistant at Dolores Street Community Services (San Francisco)
- Care Manager at Option One Care
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Assists Director with planning, directing, and coordinating personnel management; approves the selection and termination of personnel as needed. Works to recruit, develop and retain a diverse workforce; assists with assessing current and future staffing needs based on agency goals and budget realities. Review, revise and edit agency policy and procedures and handbooks; read and interpret federal regulations to ensure agency compliance. Required to have a broad understanding of employment law as it relates to discrimination. Organize, plan and facilitate trainings; agency “go-to” person for casework guidance. Approves expenditures of state and federal funds; directs and monitors budget using cost-benefit thinking to set priorities and accomplish results. Assists with research and the interpretation of data for the Comprehensive Statewide Needs Assessment and other projects. Assists with writing and editing agency memorandums of understanding with outside entities. Responsible for maintaining effective public relations with other state agencies and the pubLic.
- Assistant Director of Client Services at Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Regional Manager at Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services
- District Manager at Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, Senior at Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
Currently the Department Head for a diverse team of professionals at a software company helping maintain and increase profitability for over 3000 restaurants nationwide. Directly managing 3 Departments within the realm of Client Services:
• Data Verification - A proactive team who monitors our client's reporting to ensure data validity and increasing customer loyalty.
• Client Help Desk - A team that handles incoming calls and fields trouble tickets for first call resolution. Works in tandem with our Development team to resolve more complex issues.
• Onboarding Specialists - Onboarders ensure that our new clients are taken through our software implementation process seamlessly and act as the Project Managers through the process Manage largest customer relationships including but not limited to: Dairy Queen of Texas, Sonic, Genghis Grill, Popeyes, and Five Guys
- Director of Client Services at QSROnline
- Microsoft Client Services and Operations Manager, Invenio at Federal Civilian
- Lead Executive Program / Project Manager at VerizonBusiness
- Project Manager, VerizonBusiness, Seattle at Radio Shack
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Hotel Travel & Management - Management
Manage client accounts and projects, develop budgets, scopes of work and timelines. Work directly with CEO on all
internal issues and project implementation.
• Business development and client relationship management responsibilities include strategic planning, proposal development, client presentations and resource allocation for execution of services.
• Manage creative and development teams, as well as project planning and ongoing client services.
• Execute digital marketing strategies, report to client boards and manage external vendors.
- Director of Client Services at SOLVE AGENCY
- Owner/Marketing Consultant at WILDCAT DIGITAL MARKETING
- Market Development Manager at UPTIME INSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
- Account Manager and Marketing Specialist at Kinsley Meetings
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and German Studies - Psychology and German Studies
*Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner
*Checking clients in and out of their appointments, pulling charts and filing. *Answer phones and schedule client appointments.
*Mastering a basic understanding of each service offering
*Upsell new areas/services to current clients in order to hit individual monthly target.
*Assist with local marketing events as needed.
*Act as liaison between face skin and body specialists and treatment providers.
• *Collecting and handling payments. *Confirmation and follow up calls *Knowledge of Salesforce (data entry, usage, etc.) *Ordering office supplies. *Other duties as assigned
- Director of Client Services at Ideal Image
- Front Desk Agent at Salmon Rapids Lodge
- Receptionist at Broadway Veterinary Hospital
- Front Desk Manager at Salmon Rapids Lodge
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- License - State of Kansas