MCM is a physician directed company that is URAC accredited and licensed in all states with requirements. They are a leading provider of population health management programs that cover the entire continuum of care. MCM and its subsidiary Med-Care provide services to over 550 plans representing over 600,000 members on a nationwide basis.
Director of Client Services
• Identification of upward and downward trends.
• Manage relationship with payroll contact and/or TPA.
• Monitoring of Complaint and Grievance process and follow up with internal team and client.
• Gather feedback on satisfaction with our services and areas to be improved.
• Provide initial and ongoing support to ensure our program is hassle free for our employer clients and their employees.
• Schedule and attend Annual Client visits.
• Coordinate the set up process for all new client implementations.
- Director of Client Services at MCM-Medical Cost Management
- Client Coordinator at MCM-Medical Cost Management
- Senior Client Coordinator at Combined Worksite Solutions
- Account Manager at USI Insurance Services LLC
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Insurance/Risk Management
I am Director of Client services, managing day to day client relations, in addition partnered with a offshore company to manage first level call center. Additional responsibilities include after sales support. Overseeing an Account management team that provides training, and support with applications that new and current clients use to manage their businesses. The Account management team was also accountable for add on revenue generation and upsell opportunities with exsisting client base. Creates SOP and workflows for team to be provident with turn times and efficiencies within each line of business we support. 4 time Stevie award winner reduction in turn around time by 85% net promoter ratings of 83% revenue generation of $1.4 milllion in 2018 quality ratings of 97% or greater per line of business.
- Director of Client Services at First American Title & Trust Company
- Program manager / Offshore at First American Bank and Trust
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General ed
- High school or equivalent
E-commerce account management professional with deep functional knowledge of e-commerce 3PL logistics, warehouse operations, onboarding, transportation management, billing, and sales support. Strong relationship building skills at both the client and team level. FB FLURRY, LLC (previously Speed Commerce) Director of Client Services Feb-August 2018 * Managed a client service team that achieved a 100% client retention rate even though Speed Commerce was closing * Led project management for onboarding new clients on time and system configuration * Responsible for troubleshooting issues and managing projects to completion * Subject matter expert on internal systems * Conducted online training sessions for new clients and associates to ensure success * Provided operational logistical analysis for warehouse operations * Reviewed all client billing and key performance indicators scores exceeding 99% * Produced accurate and timely reports for clients and proposed strategic improvements * Created freight billing for customer success team * Operations analysis for warehouse productivity and worked with sales team on RFP's * Coordinated client relocation to new facility of 35,000 SKU's-300,000 units in 7 days
- Director of Client Services at FB FLURRY, LLC
- Director of Planning and Implementation at SPEED COMMERCE
- VP Special Projects/Client Services at SPEED COMMERCE
- Director of Special Projects at ASCENDANT SOLUTIONS
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Began in1998 as an account rep with few accounts; promoted in 1999 to manage and create a new Same Day Service department, today the most successful service in the organization; promoted in 2001 to current position as Director of Client Services; responsible for overseeing 300 personal accounts plus top 100 clients, opening new accounts; communicating daily with clients to alert them of any irregularities with mailings and with agents to resolve issues and problems; acquiring new agents nationally; serving on the development team to plan and test new services, reports and website; accompanying corporate President to sales calls.
- Director of Client Services at US Monitor
- Customer Service Representative at Signature Cleaners
- Customer Service Representative at Klein's Cleaners
- Assistant Manager at Touch of Class Cleaners
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
As the Director of Client Services for this non- profit organization my position included but was not limited to the following: + Independently assessing qualities and strengths of new hires/ employees + Training/ communications/ follow up with all new and existing clients as well as sponsors + Assisting management with invoicing and other HR related tasks + Arrangement of any and all events and setting travel schedule for employees + Unaided communication with new/ existing / potential clients and sponsors, advise in the problem solving process to guarantee everyone implementing the program gets to take advantage of all the benefits it entails + Quality control on a daily/ weekly basis based on one on one conversations with clients, as well as screening of reports from employees in the field + Autonomous and frequent travel to speak in front of faculties/ Rotary Sponsors/ during conferences
- Director of Client Services at Knights of the Guild
- Realtor at Keller Williams City View
- Equine assisted physical and psychological therapy assistant at Diakonie Neuendettelsau
- Occupational Therapy Assistant at Diakonie Neuendettelsau
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
Hillsboro, Oregon 10/2015-9/2018
Greater Giving is a software-as-a-service event management platform for non profits to plan and execute social
fund raising events. Greater Giving is a subsidiary of Global Payments. Director of Client Services
Responsible for vision and leadership of the Client Services Organization comprised of Project Management,
Customer Onboarding, Training, Customer Service, Technical Support, National Account Management,
Equipment Fulfillment and Professional Event Services. Accountable for product adoption, revenue growth, and reducing operational costs.
• Improved retention rate from 86% to 93%, increasing annual revenue to $20M
• Grew revenue from existing customers an average of 6% year over year
• Reduced cost of support 33% through the selection and effective implementation of a service automation platform, ultimately diverting customer contact to least expensive channels
• Built customer success team and redesigned all customer training. launched onboarding and enterprise cus- tomer programs, improving NPS of new customers over 50%
• Introduced project management concepts, significantly improving product delivery processes
• Implemented customer email drip campaigns to scale and increase customer engagement, including time sensitive communications, achieved open rates above 60%
• Transformed the client services department from reactionary to proactive mindset and practices DiscoverOrg - Vancouver, Washington 7/2014-5/2015
- Director of Client Services at Greater Giving
- Vice President of Customer Success at Janrain, Inc
- Product and Project Management at EarthLink, Inc
- Director of Account Management at EarthLink, Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
*Assist the Executive Director in the overall management of clinical and administrative operations for a residential behavioral healthcare facility *Provide supervision and support for a team of client care coordinators who execute all activities related to client admissions and financial responsibility * Supervise and provide support for the localized Utilization Review team ensuring the greatest amount of coverage medically necessary * Provides oversight to the intake process to insure that admission documentation is complete and appropriate to the setting
- Director of Client Services at Elements Behavioral Health -The Ranch of Tennessee
- National Manager of Utilization Review and Clinical Training at Elements Behavioral Health -The Ranch of Tennessee
- Director of Medical Services at The Next Door
- Program Manager of the Adolescent and Dual Diagnosis Units at Tristar Skyline Madison Hospital
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AAS - Nursing
• Work closely with the CEO, Director of Operations, Creative Services Director and all members of the team, helping achieve results for clients
• Work with both the firm's diversified clients and internal creative and marketing teams to help propel initiatives and projects
• Oversee the marketing and design teams to ensure flow and continuity
- Director of Client Services at PENTA Communications, Inc
- Photographer/Gallery Assistant at ArtsWorcester
- Freelance Photography at SfreedPhotography
- Rare Materials Scanning Technician, American Antiquarian Society at Newsbank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - History and American Studies
• Collaborate closely with Operations Manager on current project statuses.
• Proactively conduct risk assessments and propose potential services to minimize client risk.
• Communicate daily with CEO of Lighthouse on client status, growth, and referrals.
• Discuss onsite service performance with clients and follow up on requests.
• Liaison between Lighthouse Management and customer point of contact.
• Onboard new clients and ensure successful introduction and service delivery.
- DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES at LIGHTHOUSE IS
- IT SUPPORT MANAGER at LIGHTHOUSE IS
- IT SUPPORT SUPERVISOR at LIGHTHOUSE IS
- DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST at LIGHTHOUSE IS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
Responsible for overseeing and directing 20 Client Advocate Volunteers in the Clinic area of Care Net. Duties included maintenance/updating of referral resources; evaluation, selection and maintenance of educational materials and resources for client use; leading volunteer in-service training; conduction of new volunteer training/supervision of their orientation; providing information/assistance, and answering questions with more difficult client situations; development/maintenance of monthly schedule for Volunteer Advocates; providing statistical information/preparation of reports for Board meetings; data entry; reviewing of client files and Volunteer Client Advocate summaries; development of yearly budget for client services; working with Executive Director in preparation and writing of Grants.
- DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES at CARE NET MANASOTA PREGNANCY CENTER
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at PUBLIX SUPERMARKETS, INC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Medical Billing - MEDICAL BILLER
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA