director of multiple construction sites
- Director of Construction Services at J deufel Construction
- owners Representative at Exstended Stay America
- Project manager at Srm developement
- Director of Construction Services at
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - construction managment
- Bachelor's - construction management
· Communicate with stakeholders on job milestones. · Collaborate with project team to organize efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets. · Delegate assignments based on site plans, project needs and knowledge of individual team members abilities. · Develop work schedules for all team members to maximize shift coverage. · Oversee development and maintenance of subcontract agreements, construction schedules, and project budget. · Meticulously track all equipment used on each job site. · Evaluated each project team member's strengths guiding them to set and achieve career goals. · Lead team of four Project Managers engaged in delivering projects on time and within budget. · Oversee multiple projects from conceptualization to completion averaging valuation of 16,000,000. · Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all construction documents.
· Communicate with stakeholders on job milestones.
· Collaborate with project team to organize efficient site operations and achieve demanding schedule targets.
· Delegate assignments based on site plans, project needs and knowledge of individual team members abilities.
· Develop work schedules for all team members to maximize shift coverage.
· Oversee development and maintenance of subcontract agreements, construction schedules, and project budget.
· Meticulously track all equipment used on each job site.
· Evaluated each project team member's strengths guiding them to set and achieve career goals.
· Lead team of four Project Managers engaged in delivering projects on time and within budget.
· Oversee multiple projects from conceptualization to completion averaging valuation of 16,000,000.
· Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all construction documents.
- Director of Construction at MBT Construction LLC
- Project Manager II at The Beck Group
- Project Manager at MBT Construction & Preservation
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business / Construction Management
- Associate - • Coursework in Social Services, Psychology, and Early Childhood Foundations.
River Grove, IL 2018 - Present Responsible for all aspects of the oversight, direction and growth of this multi-state General Contracting company specializing in tenant build-outs, remodels and refresh projects in the retail, healthcare and hospitality industries. Manage, develop, mentor a team of 4 Construction Managers, 2 Project Coordinators, 2 Administrative Assistants, as well as field crews and superintendents. Forecasted to complete $11M worth of projects in 2019.
River Grove, IL 2018 - Present
Responsible for all aspects of the oversight, direction and growth of this multi-state General Contracting company specializing in tenant build-outs, remodels and refresh projects in the retail, healthcare and hospitality industries. Manage, develop, mentor a team of 4 Construction Managers, 2 Project Coordinators, 2 Administrative Assistants, as well as field crews and superintendents. Forecasted to complete $11M worth of projects in 2019.
- Director of Construction at CLM Specialty Construction
- J4 JPBO NCOIC at US Navy
- Director of Operations at CLM Midwest
- Sr. Client Services Manager at Eurest Services
6 months at this Job
- A.A. - General Studies
In addition to the CM role below, the Director role established a single point of contact for all
construction-related activities through direct internal customer engagement for project programming, as well as the financial and operational close-out of base building construction, including the transition to facilities O&M.
• Following analysis of general contractor fee, insurance/surety, and general conditions costs, as well as the redundancy of effort between Spy and the day 2 GC partner, launched in-house general contracting operation to contract and manage the work, presenting significant value as well as increased cost and schedule certainty to Spy.
• Oversaw pursuit of general contracting licensure, establishment of risk management and accounting procedures, boilerplate subcontract and standard exhibits issuance, and establishment of safety program and site operations requirements.
• Delivered dozens of projects with turnkey CM/GC responsibility to include programming/budgeting, design management, permitting, purchasing, procurement, site supervision, QC, delivery, and financial closeout.
- Director of Construction at International Spy Museum
- Construction Manager at International Spy Museum
- Senior Project Manager at Clark Construction Group
- at SF International Spy Museum at L'Enfant Plaza
7 months at this Job
- BS in Construction Engineering - Construction Engineering
• Directed all new construction, additions and large renovation projects of Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities.
• Directly reported to company owners and upper management.
• Projects ranged from $500,000 to $12M.
• Managed all aspects of projects from conception to close out.
• Worked closely with developers on architectural design, bid process, general contractor selection, contract administration, safety management, cost management, scheduling, quality control, NFPA and Building Code enforcement, closeout and opening of facilities.
• Developed an $8M, company owned, Skilled Nursing Facility in its entirety from land acquisition to completion.
• Coordinated existing facility repairs and upkeep with building Administrator and Maintenance Director.
• Evaluated facility mechanical systems, plumbing, boilers, electrical systems, generator, roofs, structural elements and parking/drive condition to manage life cycle.
• Forecasted capital improvement projects
• Engaged trade partners and worked with facility management to determine life cycle of equipment and immediate needs.
- DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION SERVICES at SABER HEALTHCARE
- PROJECT MANGER at RYAN HOMES
6 years at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - SPORTS MANAGEMENT
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - SPORTS ADMINISTRATION/MARKETING
As the Corporate Director of Construction, I am tasked with the development of national accounts with Manufacturers & Suppliers to lower the cost of a Franchisee build out's. Also review the A & E development and insure that the brand and the engineering as well as all of the pre-construction activities are correctly and tightly performed. It is true that when the pre-construction is done correctly the proposals are much more accurate and the actual build is on time and budget. We currently have 17 projects out for bid on the streets and another 42 in Design, with another 350 in back-log. I do travel every three weeks or so to meet with developers, architects, general contractors and Franchisees. This is also a contract position
- CORPORTE DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION at BurgerIM
- SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, Faith Group2016 at Airport LV Program Management
- SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER at Flex Industries
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at Broadway Mechanical
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION ♦ OWNERS REPRESENTATIVE DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER Highly accomplished and results-driven Real Estate and Construction Industry Manager with significant experience managing multi-million dollar high-profile commercial real estate projects in several states and municipalities. Proven ability to oversee development, manage complex construction projects, oversee all building design and engineering processes, financial requirements, and supervise numerous subcontractors. Expert in contract negotiations for A/E and contractors, project planning and scheduling, cost analysis and containment, risk and exposure management, and budget planning. Strong ability to supervise management teams providing direction and leadership. Proven track record determining project scope to ensure all goals and objective align with customer requirements and are met on-time. Top-performer, highly skilled project manager, respected leader, and valuable contributor to executive and cross-collaboration teams. Expert in lease negotiations for Landlord's work and implementation into overall development project as well as contractor change order resolution. Project Management ♦ Construction Design & Engineering ♦ Contract & Project Negotiations Building Code Compliance ♦ Budget Forecasting ♦ Due Diligence ♦ Cost Control ♦ Logistics Scheduling ♦ OSHA ♦ Client, Vendor, & Labor Relations ♦ Customer Liaison ♦ Leadership PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCENCE CDS CONSULTING GROUP, Orlando, FL 2002 - Present Development Construction Manager/Independent Consultant Serve as Owner's Representative with 100% authority and oversight for numerous national multi-million dollar commercial construction projects. Oversee projects from conception to final inspections including management of architect, engineering, and geo-tech firms, contractors, and utility companies. Manage and maintain development process, project plans and scheduling, zoning and planning, and permit processes with local municipalities. Perform due diligence from land acquisitions, write specifications and contracts, and ensure financial obligations and requirements are met with largest loan budget reaching $400M. Review all tenet leases, drawings, and schedules guaranteeing compliance with landlord specifications. Recognized for creative problem-solving abilities and strong leadership skills. Tenant lists includes Whole Foods, Barnes & Noble, Dress Barn, Regal Cinemas, Petsmart, Old Navy, Sports Authority, Ross, Khols, PF Changs, REI, Dave & Busters, Books A Million, Barnes & Noble, Michaels, Publix, Kash N Karry, Sweetbay, Publix, Mimi's Café, Aloft Hotel, South University, and numerous others. MMI Development: Currently partnered with MMI Development developing Wawa sites in the South Florida market. Have been tasked with identifying sites, negotiating and getting parcels under contract, and working thru zoning and entitlement issues. Butler Enterprises: Served as the Director of Development and Director of Construction simultaneously. Oversaw all aspects of Development for $100 million town center that consisted of 200 apartments over retail, 200,000 sf of retail, and a parking garage with a amenities deck. Value Engineered the buildings and parking structure on plans that were completed and submitted for permit to save owner over $2 million. Wrote addendums to existing construction and consultant agreements to reduce the amount of monies charged for change orders (reducing from 29 percent to 15 percent for general contractor. Renegotiated general conditions to cut $1.4 million off contract. Established and implemented new accounting system so that Owner could track development costs, which was previously tracked with Excel. Reprogrammed the entire approach for the development including cutting the project into multiple parcel IDs to obtain financing. GCB Associates: Currently the Director of Development for a 800 acre, multi phase mixed use resort that ultimately will consist of 6 hotels, 300,000 sf of retail, office, restaurant and time shares. The first phase is 300,000 of retail with a 28 story hotel. Tasked with soliciting and hiring consultants, leasing company, and contractors and overseeing the entire development and construction components. Develop and maintain the development budget, negotiate all contract terms, review all tenant workletters and negotiate terms for base building compliance. Responsible for development from design thru final certificate for occupancy. Equinox Development Properties: Oversee construction and coordination of retail tenants. Negotiate landlord's work letter and ensure that contract documents reflect tenant lease requirements. Develop and maintain development budget, hire and negotiate contracts of Owner's consultants, bid and negotiate contract terms with general contractor. Responsible for project from conception thru certificate of occupancy. Unicorp National Development: Overcame financial shortcomings, contractor issues, and government red-tape to successfully complete $1.5 Billion ground up urban development center project in Richmond, VA consisting of 600,000 SF of retail with 5 levels of apartments and offices above, 200,000 SF office space, and 2,000,000 SF residential townhomes on 120 acre site. Coordinated leasing, legal, accounting, and construction issues. Coordinated multiple contractors whose contracts were Owner held to cut costs. Assisted in development of project proforma and consistently found ways to exceed. Identified and addressed areas of concern including risks and liabilities and mitigated risks. Unicorp National Development: Worked in New York City completing two 15,000 sf Walgreens Stores valued at $2.5 million each. McCaffery Interests: Managed $500M/560,000 SF retail and 200 residential apartment unit ground up construction project on 109 acres in Myrtle Beach, SC. Project was a master planned redevelopment of an old 4000 acre air force base. Managed project budgets and maintained monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis. Managed ground up construction overseeing programming, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management. The Wilder Companies: Oversaw $40M/500,000 SF retail center on 70 acres including site work and off-site improvements of big box and small shop spaces. Served as 'tenant coordination. Developed project budget for hard and soft cost. Assembled and managed team of consultants and contractors, negotiating the terms of each member's contract. Commercial Net Lease Realty: Directed $5.1M Seminole Oakes Sweetbay Shopping Center project as the Construction Manager. Project was a 150,000 sf strip shopping center. Westfield Corporation: Managed $25M construction project consisting of 26 retail shop build-outs and food court. Liaison between Greater Orlando Aviation Authority, contractors, and Westfield. Crescent Resources, LLC: Built 350,000 SF retail space for 4 simultaneous projects with budgets of $4.2M, $4M, $24M, and $3.5M respectively. Served as the Construction Manager constructing 4 retail shopping centers throughout the state of FL. Completed $4.2M Publix project $300K under budget and $3.5M Kash N Karry project $127K under budget. Consistently met all project deadlines, quality objectives, budget standards, cost constraints, and client and tenant expectations and to date, I have never missed an opening of a building.
- DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION ♦ OWNERS REPRESENTATIVE DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER at Construction Design & Engineering
- Project Manager at BRASFIELD & GORRIE, LLC
- Project Coordinator/Project Engineer at HARDIN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, LLC
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Construction Management
33 consecutive years of progressively responsible positions in numerous positions as summarized below. To include active member of Emergency/Disaster Management, Safety Committee and others
St. Charles Health System (262; 50; 25; 25 bed facilities)
➢ Director of Construction and Real Estate - (2007-2013) St. Charles -Bend/ Redmond/ Prineville/ Madras (approx 800Ksft, not counting off-campus clinics and business occupancy locations);
• Focus on overall construction management, project cost estimating, schedule and customer/end user satisfaction are high priorities;
• Budget development and management;
• Resource (internal and external) identification and allocation;
• Meet with developers, real estate brokers and the public;
• Assist all hospital owners through the capital process;
• Coordinate/schedule efficient and effective meetings with key stakeholders;
• Relay budget estimates and financial impact;
• Responsible for lease/management of numerous out buildings in 3 cities, clinics and business occupancies; supervised one (1) Sr. Project Manager; more
- Director of Construction and Real Estate at St. Charles Health System
- Facilities Services Manager - Bend at St. Charles Health System
- Construction Project Manager at Strategic Capital Improvement Campaign
- Facilities Services Manager -Redmond at Facility Services
6 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Oversight of 10 residential communities
• Manage all construction staff from Construction Managers, and Superintendents, to Warranty Technicians
• Coordinate with division staff including, Vice President of Operations, Construction, Purchasing/Procurement, Sales, Starts and Closing Administrators
• Successfully restructured and recruited construction teams to achieve division expectations
• Direct daily support of construction staff, holding the trade base accountable to ensure accurate closing dates and exceptional levels of client satisfaction
• Accurately forecast and manage a long range production calendar, ensuring cycle time efficiency
- Director of Construction at William Ryan Homes
- Part By Steve Seever, Owner/Partner at Seever Rentals, LLC
- Chief Executive Officer, General Contractor, and Builder at Seever Dream Homes Limited
- at Seever Home Partnership
9 months at this Job
Santa Ana, CA. (Non-Profit Affordable Housing Ministry) 2008 to 2019 Director of Construction, Senior Project Manager. Supervised the construction of single-family homes for low income families in Orange County. Project size from one home to twenty-seven homes. Coordinated the acquisition of donated materials as gifts in kind. Purchased building materials as required by the site supervisors Submitted drawings for plan check and permits with the city building departments Designed kitchen and bathroom layouts with RSI cabinets. Conducted monthly training meetings for the senior volunteers and crew leaders. Supervised the materials warehouse and volunteers. Developed OSHA Manuals and Volunteer Job Site Safety Procedure Manuals.
- Director of Construction, Senior Project Manager at Habitat for Humanity of Orange County
- Vice President of Engineering at Rosemount Analytical Division of Emerson Process Management
- Product Development Manager at Dana Laboratories
11 years at this Job
- MSEE - Electrical Engineering