• Currently the Walbridge Director of Construction Management for design, development and construction of projects at the University of Notre Dame, Northern Michigan University and Kellogg Community College. Multiple projects at each campus ranging in use from residential to educational, to sports facilities in various sizes up to $68 million dollars.
- Director of Construction Services at Walbridge
- Project Director at CSM Group Inc
- Independent Construction Management Consultant at Self Employed
- Aviation Division Manager at Cotter Consulting Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Incomplete - Construction Management and Technology
- - Construction Engineering and Management Technology
As Associate Director of Construction for the Project Delivery Group, I provide construction management oversight for all capital improvement and construction projects at the University's Medical, Pharmacy and Dental schools as well as for the Temple University Hospital System. My responsibilities include managing a staff of two (2) project managers, Project scopes range from minor interior renovations to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing infrastructure upgrades. Successful completion of all assigned tasks include daily interaction and coordination with University and Hospital System clients as well as well as consultants, planners, architects, designers, maintenance and operations personnel, and internal and State regulatory and compliance officials.
- Associate Director of Construction at Temple University
- Construction Project Manager at Temple University
- Capital Projects Buyer at Temple University
- Project Manager at MJ Settelen Construction LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Design
- A.A. - Graphic Design
Main focus is FBO and Hanger construction. My concern is a 50 million dollar campus, including two maintenance hangers, office and custom design space. A separate paint hanger. Responsibilities included, Safety, Manage office and Jobsite. Supervise a small crew. Coordinate subs for a successful on time, on budget project Reinvent Properties LLC ( Sandy) Director of Construction: Buy and sell the residential real estate marketplace. Set budget, order materials to complete projects. Write contracts for subcontractors and oversee safety/ disciplines, to current codes and standards. Upon completion set price and negotiate sales. Master-Detail Supply (Sandy, UT) - Owner/Operator, June 2013 to present: Started a high-end detailing business. Serviced vehicles and sold a line of eco-friendly detailing products locally and nationally. Employed and managed 1-12 employees seasonally.
- Director of Construction at Tectonic Design Build Management Group
- Lead Project Superintendent at
- Lead Superintendent at Walton Construction
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Director of Construction oversee 7 Construction Managers Adding bars, restaurants, kitchens, glow lanes, AV, Arcade, etc. Projects from 1-9 million including remodels, new acquisitions and new build located throughout the United States. . Deveolped budget form, bid form, Project Cost tracker, Pre-Con agenda, GC Contract including exhibits for lien waivers, and Sworn Statement. Approval of all change orders, pay sod employees revise, mileage, expense reports, Deliver and hold weekly conference call reporting for construction project to in-house departments. Work with Real Edtate, Licensing, design and Archtects on scope city requirements and schedule. Oversee Architects in plans, billing, and delivery. Travel to Scope walks, and active projects to aid CPM’s on projects.
- Sr. Director of Construction at Bowlmor-AMF
- Construction Manager at CraftWorks Inc
- Construction Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Construction Manager at Food and Drug Retail Firms Southern Region
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - word processing
- - Business, Psychology
Responsibilities as director of construction included the creation of new process and procedures to improve on job inefficiencies, final job quality, and to meet project deadlines. I selected and coordinated the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers as well as negotiated costs and deal points of subcontracts. I excelled in controlling project financials through invoice tracking, cost forecasting, and project budgeting. This was performed through actual cost analysis whereby creating cost keys and price masters for accurate comparisons. Accomplishments: * Provide guidance and direction to sub-contractors, vendors, and accounting staff to maintain cash flow objectives for the benefit of each group, improving efficiencies by 50% * Manage financial aspects of projects $1.5M in value through accurate budgeting, negotiating contracts with subcontractors, and monitoring progress billings * Hire, coach, and or train 5 project managers across California in less than 3 months
- Director of Construction at Osborne Homes
- Operations Manager at Qwest Inc
- Accounting Department Manager at South County Drywall, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Executive MBA
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Responsible for managing a project team for the successful delivery of all projects negotiated with existing clients and awarded from competitive proposals.
• Developed relationships with Architects, Property Managers and Real-Estate brokers to maximize negotiated projects.
• Establish and maintain company goals for project completion schedule, customer satisfaction and overall project costs.
• Responsible for negotiating and execution of owner contracts final review and contract awards for all subcontractors.
• Work with prospective clients providing feasibility studies, budgets, estimates and preliminary construction guidance.
- President / Director of Construction at The JWC CONSTRUCTION GROUP
- Estimator / Project Manager at STONERIDGE CONSTRUCTION
- Estimator / Project Manager at FORRESTER CONSTRUCTION
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- - Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- - Stellar Management
- Associates - Management
- - Occams Razor Technology
Plan and drive development projects for regional multifamily real estate developer and general contractor. Establish department systems, policies and procedures including bid solicitation, negotiating/awarding of contracts, scheduling, change order processes, material ordering and management, payment application procedures and project close out. Utilizing BuilderTrend, manage all aspects of active construction projects. Perform cost estimating for future and prospective projects, set up new project budgets and budget tracking processes. Value Engineer project plans for cost efficiency and constructability. Assist in the development process through review of geotechnical, environmental and feasibility reports, schematic and development plans and permit and zoning process. Review projects on site to ensure quality construction and safe work practices are strictly adhered to. Responsible for hiring of project managers, superintendents, foremen, and carpenters as well as third party consultants. Organize and plan weekly, monthly, and quarterly project and department meetings to include project schedule updates, future company developments and safety training. Present construction team highlights and activities at quarterly company meetings.
- Director of Construction Operations at EQUINOX MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Manager at CORE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Director of Construction at AIMCO
- Owner's representative at JOHNSON
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- High School Diploma
Oversee all aspects of Construction - new, remodels and rebranding. Manage all facility needs from preventive maintenance to coordinating work order priority. Manage department of 12 including Project Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Operations Director, techs and admins.
• Capital Planning
• Acquisition budgets
• Remodel planning, scope, budget and scheduling.
• Day to day property maintenance needs.
• Building teams for Property Maintenance, Remodels and new builds
- Director of Construction / Facilities at GBS
- Director of Facilities at Siegel Group
- Capital Project Manager at Diamond Resorts International
- Vice President at Asset Preservation
8 months at this Job
• Manage the bidding and purchasing process in the rehabilitation of mid to high end homes ranging in price from $200,000.00 to 2.2 Million
• Recruit, interview and onboard prospective Contractors
• Work with Architects, Designers and investors in securing and designing projects
- Director of Construction at Brookfield Construction
- Consultant at Vault Design, Inc
- Director of Field Operations at Mack Companies
- Regional Construction Manager at Waypoint Homes
2 years at this Job
- - Senior Construction Management
Directed all construction matters from acquisition to completion.
- Director of Construction at 1 Construction LLC
- Superintendent Tenant at Construction Services LLC
- Superintendent at Blox Construction
- Project Manager/Superintendent at WAARM LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Various Business
- High School Diploma